UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27387 Apr 1, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>While I never wish deathly harm on anyone, I probably think most USC fans will let this news slide on by like taking a dump without needing a lot of paper.
White is one less member of their troubled past that isn't around any long to substantiate TrOJan wheeling and weasel dealing:
Lonnie White, the former Southern California football player who worked as a Los Angeles Times sports writer for two decades, has died. He was 49.
In 2011, White wrote a confessional column for the online publication The Daily admitting that he took $14,000 in illegal payments during his USC career, mostly by selling game tickets allotted to scholarship players.
"To this day, it's something I'm ashamed about," White wrote. "Rent was overdue, and my household bills were delinquent. I needed the money to live. So accepting the $14,000 in different forms of `benefits' over my college years three decades ago was an act of survival."
Wonder if the "providers" of those payments were ever ashamed? Heh heh heh heh
Hey dumbass have a little respect for the deceased! He admitted that years ago big friggin deal. Alcindor had Gilbert pay for his girlfriends abortions among other things no one in the big time college sports scene is without corruption it's just that some (wooden) are more evil than others.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27388 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when will you be roast,? please go hang yourself from the nearest bridge... for you, it would be at Whittier/SF Springs Rd. RR bridge.
Why don't you guys hang Alfordfraud and Mora for defrauding your programs?!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27390 Apr 1, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, way too early when it was obvious LaVine needs AT LEAST one more year of collegiate competition. He will learn how unforgiving the NBA is the hard way!
So besides ex-TrOJan illegal-payment-receiving players passing anyway, any other TrOJan news you wanna talk about…………….....No? Okay get back to me when the one dimension USC athletic fall season starts ups! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
It used to be you were dominate in collage(Melo)then you left after a year - he's not even a starter!
Now a days if you have above avg vertical leap and can make a circus dunk...just leap right to the NBA!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27391 Apr 1, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>It used to be you were dominate in collage(Melo)then you left after a year - he's not even a starter!
Now a days if you have above avg vertical leap and can make a circus dunk...just leap right to the NBA!
True. And how many of those big leapers really make any impact in the league. Most end up playing ball overseas because they didn't have the restraint to stay in school and learn/improve all the aspects of the game!

San Fernando Valley

#27393 Apr 1, 2014
Hey where have USC faithful CPEM and CT gone? They even finally tire of all your TrOJan B.S. around here Bite On?

San Fernando Valley

#27394 Apr 1, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you guys hang Alfordfraud and Mora for defrauding your programs?!
I like how those two programs you just mentioned defrauded their way to a 3-0 record against USC on the court/field this past year. heh heh heh heh heh heh

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27395 Apr 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You got it, BN! Sept. 4, 2021 @ the Rose Bowl Stadium. Yep, the CFB Champions of L.A. proves they have guts to play a home and home series with the Bayou Bengals. LSU also tried to get a home and home with that also ran team from the Trajon Ghetto too ... but, the Chickens started whining like little titty-babies and ran off into the desert with 1,001 cases of Kleenex. Just kidding, USChickens' fans! Actually, the LSU AD decided it would be in LSU's best interest to play UCLA, a top notch division one CFB National Championship contender, and, added to that, another Pac-12 school on the rise, Arizona. Why keep running into a brick wall trying to schedule USC, who has fallen to a archaic, antiquated, relic of "times gone by". Hey Trajons ... Coach Artie hears the Frito State Banditos have an opening on their football schedule. Ooops, sorry ... The Coach sees USC has already filled that spot. Anyway, good luck against those mean, ole, Frito Banditos ... ya hear!?
>º)
This just in !!!! Deco

the "Littler Sisters of Mercy" have signed a home and away contract with u$c, u$c insisted that the "LSoM" must play with one hand tied behind their backs, to "even the playing field" u$c AD "Combover" Pat Haden claims this is a "win..win' situation for both schools.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27396 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it in yet Deco?????
A preview of FUCLA vs LSD........LMFAO!!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27397 Apr 1, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you guys hang Alfordfraud and Mora for defrauding your programs?!
yah right, you wish!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27398 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah right, you wish!
Hey Roberto my good and trusted friend! I wanted wish congrats to your Bruins for reaching the sweet 16, that and the football season show that this is a great time to be a Bruin...Have a wonderful evening.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27399 Apr 1, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I like how those two programs you just mentioned defrauded their way to a 3-0 record against USC on the court/field this past year. heh heh heh heh heh heh
You like to blast USC as joke programs to get under our skin , but then you use the succcess against them as a barometer to suggest how good you are??
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27400 Apr 1, 2014
Brew In wrote:
Hey where have USC faithful CPEM and CT gone? They even finally tire of all your TrOJan B.S. around here Bite On?
You certainly have me speechless there Brew In. Once again your dynamic wit is too much for me to compete with. I will do my best to clean up my act. Thank you for correcting me Brew In ol buddy.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27401 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
OK coach artie. game on !!!
UCLA vs LSU in football !!!!
http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/3/31/5567904...
Once again you are correct BN ol buddy...Your Bruins are fearless in playing LSU what a great move by Jim Mora Jr the best coach in NCAA division 1 football, and you my friend are the greatest fan in all of sports!.........When your not stalking young boys! April fools ya bunch of phagges!!!......LMFAO!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27402 Apr 1, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>You like to blast USC as joke programs to get under our skin , but then you use the succcess against them as a barometer to suggest how good you are??
What do you expect from delusional fans who try to pretend they won those 2 in a row without help from the NCAA? We know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered Trojan team. LOL!!!

Only a little bitch would whoop it up over the past 2 wins.

San Fernando Valley

#27403 Apr 2, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>You like to blast USC as joke programs to get under our skin , but then you use the succcess against them as a barometer to suggest how good you are??
Only a partial truth there, as an inner-city rivalry, separated by 13 miles, between two major conference universities is about as good a barometer as you can get.

But if I based the Bruin basketball team solely on the success of thrashing USC, then we would suck! We beat so many more worthy opponents than a bottom-of-the-conference-barre l TrOJan basketball team! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#27404 Apr 2, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have me speechless there Brew In. Once again your dynamic wit is too much for me to compete with. I will do my best to clean up my act. Thank you for correcting me Brew In ol buddy.
Glad I could assist at least one TrOJan to attempt to try and "clean up his act"! So can we expect a confessional from you soon? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#27405 Apr 2, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are correct BN ol buddy...Your Bruins are fearless in playing LSU what a great move by Jim Mora Jr the best coach in NCAA division 1 football, and you my friend are the greatest fan in all of sports!.........When your not stalking young boys! April fools ya bunch of phagges!!!......LMFAO!!!
Everyday is April Fools Day for you, it's your eternal holiday...ya Kweenie.

#27406 Apr 2, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from delusional fans who try to pretend they won those 2 in a row without help from the NCAA? We know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered Trojan team. LOL!!!
I whoop it up ALL DAY - EVERY DAY!!! YA KWEEN!!!!

38-28.....YA
35-14.....KWEEN!!!

#27407 Apr 2, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you Queen of the Kweens, when was the last time you beat UCLA without the "CHEATING" advantage?....HUH???? answer the question!!!!!!! A N S W E R M E!!!!!!!!!! you can't, can you??? yes...it's been T H A T LONG, HASN'T IT!!!!!?????

Ya KWEEN!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27408 Apr 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you Queen of the Kweens, when was the last time you beat UCLA without the "CHEATING" advantage?....HUH???? answer the question!!!!!!! A N S W E R M E!!!!!!!!!! you can't, can you??? yes...it's been T H A T LONG, HASN'T IT!!!!!?????
Ya KWEEN!!!
I see Tyler Honeycutt was keeping a sacred FUCLA tradition alive by taking an agents money when he was a Bruin...LMFAO!!!....I bet that ol kween child stalking bassterd MB/PN doesn't put the link to that story up....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min James 231,907
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Big Kitty 1,143,643
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 4 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr cpeter1313 306,588
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE