UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27367 Mar 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
I laugh at the idiots that still claim UCLA wasn't placed on probation in 1981 for something that John Wooden,Sam Gilbert or his recruits did freaking idiots. We all know it was true!
About time you make some sense.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27368 Mar 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That hypocritical POS making sense?!! ROTFLMAO!! That's a good one!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27369 Mar 31, 2014
OK coach artie. game on !!!
UCLA vs LSU in football !!!!

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/3/31/5567904...

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27370 Mar 31, 2014
R.I.P. Lonnie White,@ 49 yrs old and what a painful way to die

http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-lonni...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27371 Mar 31, 2014
Dead pork! Fire up the BBQ! LOL!!

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-kills-n...
Bruin For Life

United States

#27372 Apr 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Dead pork! Fire up the BBQ! LOL!!
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-kills-n...
when will you be roast,? please go hang yourself from the nearest bridge... for you, it would be at Whittier/SF Springs Rd. RR bridge.
Bruin For Life

United States

#27373 Apr 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe now you will stop claiming JW had anything to do with the 1981 sanctions against UCLA, you idiot.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27374 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
OK coach artie. game on !!!
UCLA vs LSU in football !!!!
http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/3/31/5567904...
> You got it, BN! Sept. 4, 2021 @ the Rose Bowl Stadium. Yep, the CFB Champions of L.A. proves they have guts to play a home and home series with the Bayou Bengals. LSU also tried to get a home and home with that also ran team from the Trajon Ghetto too ... but, the Chickens started whining like little titty-babies and ran off into the desert with 1,001 cases of Kleenex. Just kidding, USChickens' fans! Actually, the LSU AD decided it would be in LSU's best interest to play UCLA, a top notch division one CFB National Championship contender, and, added to that, another Pac-12 school on the rise, Arizona. Why keep running into a brick wall trying to schedule USC, who has fallen to a archaic, antiquated, relic of "times gone by". Hey Trajons ... Coach Artie hears the Frito State Banditos have an opening on their football schedule. Ooops, sorry ... The Coach sees USC has already filled that spot. Anyway, good luck against those mean, ole, Frito Banditos ... ya hear!?
>º)
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27375 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe now you will stop claiming JW had anything to do with the 1981 sanctions against UCLA, you idiot.
As a sports fan I would like to believe that John Wooden was spotless in what he did, but in reality he was part of a corrupt society and was given the benefits by the NCAA that no other coach had at that time. Yes he was a great coach but his superstar status didn't occur until Sam Gilbert showed up. What happened in 1981 was because of Wooden and Gilbert....

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27376 Apr 1, 2014
> UCLA: Man's Up!!!
USC: Trembles with Fear, in the Trajon Ghetto!!!
>:D
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27377 Apr 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You got it, BN! Sept. 4, 2021 ?
>º)
By 2012, Jim Mora will be in his third year as coach of The LA Raiders, and the Gator population of the USA will be decimated by a disease known as "Artie Syndrome" which produces a homely species of Gators......LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27378 Apr 1, 2014
2021...LMFAO!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#27379 Apr 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
As a sports fan I would like to believe that John Wooden was spotless in what he did, but in reality he was part of a corrupt society and was given the benefits by the NCAA that no other coach had at that time. Yes he was a great coach but his superstar status didn't occur until Sam Gilbert showed up. What happened in 1981 was because of Wooden and Gilbert....
maybe he was corrupt, maybe he wasn't - but don't tell me the rest of the collegiate teams stayed clean all those UCLA teams were dominating, and desperate to catch UCLA - I seriously doubt that!!! even you will acknowledge that.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#27380 Apr 1, 2014
** all those years ** ^^^
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27381 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe he was corrupt, maybe he wasn't - but don't tell me the rest of the collegiate teams stayed clean all those UCLA teams were dominating, and desperate to catch UCLA - I seriously doubt that!!! even you will acknowledge that.
What UCLA did was phenomenal to win 10 titles in that time span. No one was close, Bob Boyd had his greatest teams at USC but he did it in the wrong era...

The coaches that the NCAA had a hard on for were Jerry Tarkanian and Don Haskins, those two were the first to use an all black starting five, Wooden was granted favor as long as he never went that way and if you look at all his teams as loaded as they were he never had an all black starting five that was part of his deal with the NCAA who btw are a bunch of Natzee bassterds!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27382 Apr 1, 2014
Is coach ' Allfraud-red , gonna bring his team to death valley for pre-season training to tough'n them up next year?!,lol
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27383 Apr 1, 2014
If that kid , Levine, thinks he's gonna get any playing time in the NBA next year , he's a joke!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27384 Apr 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
What UCLA did was phenomenal to win 10 titles in that time span. No one was close, Bob Boyd had his greatest teams at USC but he did it in the wrong era...
The coaches that the NCAA had a hard on for were Jerry Tarkanian and Don Haskins, those two were the first to use an all black starting five, Wooden was granted favor as long as he never went that way and if you look at all his teams as loaded as they were he never had an all black starting five that was part of his deal with the NCAA who btw are a bunch of Natzee bassterds!
I never thought of it that way.
Who was that left handed white guy?...Lynn Shackles , or somthing like that , and there was another white guy , last name might have been Lynn . But they probably had better black dudes than those guys just walking around campus , that could have started!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27385 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
R.I.P. Lonnie White,@ 49 yrs old and what a painful way to die
http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-lonni...
While I never wish deathly harm on anyone, I probably think most USC fans will let this news slide on by like taking a dump without needing a lot of paper.

White is one less member of their troubled past that isn't around any long to substantiate TrOJan wheeling and weasel dealing:

Lonnie White, the former Southern California football player who worked as a Los Angeles Times sports writer for two decades, has died. He was 49.

In 2011, White wrote a confessional column for the online publication The Daily admitting that he took $14,000 in illegal payments during his USC career, mostly by selling game tickets allotted to scholarship players.

"To this day, it's something I'm ashamed about," White wrote. "Rent was overdue, and my household bills were delinquent. I needed the money to live. So accepting the $14,000 in different forms of `benefits' over my college years three decades ago was an act of survival."

Wonder if the "providers" of those payments were ever ashamed? Heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27386 Apr 1, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
If that kid , Levine, thinks he's gonna get any playing time in the NBA next year , he's a joke!
I agree with you, way too early when it was obvious LaVine needs AT LEAST one more year of collegiate competition. He will learn how unforgiving the NBA is the hard way!

So besides ex-TrOJan illegal-payment-receiving players passing anyway, any other TrOJan news you wanna talk about…………….....No? Okay get back to me when the one dimension USC athletic fall season starts ups! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Richardfs 227,717
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,124
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min sassyjm 305,682
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••