UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#27300 Mar 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding!
How about the fact that one of the greatest minds in football is looking to add a second Trojan QB to his NFL roster! Meanwhile, they can only try to take glee in Trojan mis-steps because they will never have as many players in the NFL as USC.
Who would be stupid enough to knock someone making enough money to provide for their families for the rest of their lives, in only 7-8 years, even if it's earned by holding a clipboard on the sidelines! Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Fight On!!
"one of the greatest minds in football" that runs an offense in which the QB is demanded to be mobile doesn't draft and acquire 2 stiffs, one can't run a lick, and the other has a glass jar... so much for that theory "Mr. Colin Cowherd" LMFAO!!!

UCLA basketball - PAC12 Tourney champs!!! Into the sweet 16!!!

UCLA baseball ' defending National Cgamps!!

UCLA football - 2-time defending City champs!! and the new destination for 5-star and #1 ranked QBs!!!

UCLA -#1 in the nation with 110 team national championships!!!

USC -:watching UCLA kicking ass on TV in ALL SPORTS, because the trOJans suck in everything!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

#27301 Mar 25, 2014
^^^^ it must being a trOJan fan. I guess Fji Island trips is not citing it anymore ( Dillon Baxter)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27302 Mar 25, 2014
Fight On aka Chosen Traveler aka PeePee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a wee bit grumpy this morning Deco...Watching UCLA win again in basketball, baseball, etc. Will my beloved Trojans ever be good in any sport (other than Water Polo and Horseshoes) ever again?
If only I could wrestle a 10ft gator to build up physical strength like you do everyday maybe my gay boys in the Trajon Ghetto wouldnt be calling me sweetie. I cant get any this morning because I dont like women....LMFAO!.....Oh I know, Michael "My Mizzou Sweetie" wont be attending my annual gay caballero mudslide bath party with my other Trojan Twinkies as the main event....Im heartbroken!!
> The Coach reiterates, "It's gotta be hell being you!
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27303 Mar 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding!
How about the fact that one of the greatest minds in football is looking to add a second Trojan QB to his NFL roster! Meanwhile, they can only try to take glee in Trojan mis-steps because they will never have as many players in the NFL as USC.
Who would be stupid enough to knock someone making enough money to provide for their families for the rest of their lives, in only 7-8 years, even if it's earned by holding a clipboard on the sidelines! Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Fight On!!
> To quote Trojan, "jealousy is an ugly thing"! Yep ... that happens when your crosstown rival gets to be better than your favorite team. Hey Trojan ... that great mind of football is rapidly getting Dementia, don't you know!? Coach Artie sees Philly will have Mark Sanchez as their 3rd string clipboard holder. He should be very good at that job ... that is, if he doesn't have any butt fumbles with the clipboard, while walking up and down the sidelines.
>;)

#27304 Mar 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ it must being a trOJan fan. I guess Fji Island trips is not citing it anymore ( Dillon Baxter)
meant to say "it must suck"

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27306 Mar 25, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> My bad, BI! Professor Artie shouldn't post while he's watching a scientific, geology filled video of Cameron Diaz sashaying down a beach in a string bikini. The Bruins are Rockin' & Rollin' BI, no doubt! It will only get better from here! So, the Trajon Horsey is getting empty, are they? The Professor can see panic setting in the Trajon Ghetto, as seen by the panic posts of Bite On, aka CT, aka PPPete, etc., etc. Watch as the Trajon Crime Syndicate throws $$$ in bundles at football recruits... "We'll give you a Malibu beach house, full of Song Girls, and a new Mercedes convertible ... but, we'll have to put it all in your second cousin, twice remove's name." We Trajons can't afford another lockup in the NCAA Hoosegow, and, beat down of our once prestigious athletic programs. Sigh!!! And life goes on in the Trajon Ghetto!
Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Your Astronomical, Faster than Light, Common Sense Physicist ... of the Bright Side)
>;)
Pretty sad for TrOJan fans when their payouts aren't paying off!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27307 Mar 25, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad for TrOJan fans when their payouts aren't paying off!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
We need a Sam Gilbert that formula PAID of well for FUCLA...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27308 Mar 25, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Coach reiterates, "It's gotta be hell being you! I can't help my fetish for Gator Sex, while you have the choice stuff of the hottest women in LA.since I don't like women I reiterate it must be hell being you!
>:D
Now now coach there's hope for you....you can go the way of MBD/PN and get a blow up doll and tell people she's your hot young wife.....LMFAO!!

#27309 Mar 25, 2014
Life as a Trojan sucks!!!! their football team is no playing second fiddle to the mighty UCLA Bruins...their basketball team is dead last in the Pac-12 and everyone's door mat...their baseball team sucks, and finished dead last in the conference last year...meanwhile the Mighty Bruins are winning championships of all levels in those sports, while they USC fans sit on their asses wishing their Trojans were playing in post season, and hoping the Florida gaytors knock off the Bruins from the big dance...life sucks being a Trojan.:'(
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27311 Mar 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a Sam Gilbert that formula PAID of well for FUCLA...LMFAO!
Now, now. The idiots will keep denying that.

They're the same morons who think we should be wallowing about our team's performance! Why the hell would we do that? We got as many wins as the fully rostered team across town!!

Idiots. 10 wins and their fans are acting as if they're dominant. It's what USC gets during our down years and with 20 fewer scholarships than they have! ROTFLMAO!!!

True stupidity usually follows with comments about how we deserved it. a) Only a fool would deny the lack of consistency with NCAA rulings. b) Don't really care about that. The reduction is what it is. To deny its existence and impact on results is only something a dumbass who knows nothing about sports would try to do.(We all know who fits that description! LOL!!)

Fight On!!

#27312 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. The idiots will keep denying that.
They're the same morons who think we should be wallowing about our team's performance! Why the hell would we do that? We got as many wins as the fully rostered team across town!!
Idiots. 10 wins and their fans are acting as if they're dominant. It's what USC gets during our down years and with 20 fewer scholarships than they have! ROTFLMAO!!!
True stupidity usually follows with comments about how we deserved it. a) Only a fool would deny the lack of consistency with NCAA rulings. b) Don't really care about that. The reduction is what it is. To deny its existence and impact on results is only something a dumbass who knows nothing about sports would try to do.(We all know who fits that description! LOL!!)
Fight On!!
you only got 10 because you played 1 13 game schedule, and a bunch of doornats. weren't you the idiot wearing that "our 65 are better than your 75" t-shirt? ROTFLMAO
All year Scott Wolf kept writing how USC kept playing teams with fewer "scholarship players" on their s we uafd so where is the disparity, i ASK? 38-29'BITCH 35-14'BITCH!! Let's get this straight, even if you had 10 scholarship players on the team, I would woop it up all dayBitch!!! got it?? Even if you had a less talented talented with no 5 Star recruits usc had ten? UCLA two? And we still kicked your asses!!! UCLA has heart and balls!!!;usc has neither!!

Usc better stay luring more players with more than just "Fiji island" trips (Dillon Baxter) and better break "bigger bread" (narc Tyler)- I'm certain you are already, or view can you explain the #2 QB committing to your garbage of a school?

#27313 Mar 26, 2014
***better start***
**less talented team**
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27314 Mar 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you only got 10 because you played 1 13 game schedule, and a bunch of doornats. weren't you the idiot wearing that "our 65 are better than your 75" t-shirt? ROTFLMAO
All year Scott Wolf kept writing how USC kept playing teams with fewer "scholarship players" on their s we uafd so where is the disparity, i ASK? 38-29'BITCH 35-14'BITCH!! Let's get this straight, even if you had 10 scholarship players on the team, I would woop it up all dayBitch!!! got it?? Even if you had a less talented talented with no 5 Star recruits usc had ten? UCLA two? And we still kicked your asses!!! UCLA has heart and balls!!!;usc has neither!!
Usc better stay luring more players with more than just "Fiji island" trips (Dillon Baxter) and better break "bigger bread" (narc Tyler)- I'm certain you are already, or view can you explain the #2 QB committing to your garbage of a school?
Now, now, boys no need to fight. So what if UCLA has 11 tainted BB titles, give credit where credit is due. It takes a brilliant mind to deceive and succeed and John Dillinger Wooden was the best!

#27315 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, boys no need to fight. So what if UCLA has 11 tainted BB titles, give credit where credit is due. It takes a brilliant mind to deceive and succeed and John Dillinger Wooden was the best!
yah, even cheating you SUCK!!! USC leads all achools with 6 times placed on sanctions for major violations, what does that tell you, about your stupid University of Sanctioned Cheaters???
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27316 Mar 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, even cheating you SUCK!!! USC leads all achools with 6 times placed on sanctions for major violations, what does that tell you, about your stupid University of Sanctioned Cheaters???
It means USC has been caught one more time than FUCLA....LMFAO!!.....Also USC doesn't have a famous dark mafia underground figure like a Sam Gilbert...Gilbert's name is more associated with FUCLA's success than any of the coaches since Wooden was forced to retire...LMFAO..

#27317 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It means USC has been caught one more time than FUCLA....LMFAO!!.....Also USC doesn't have a famous dark mafia underground figure like a Sam Gilbert...Gilbert's name is more associated with FUCLA's success than any of the coaches since Wooden was forced to retire...LMFAO..
More than once Dbag, UCLA has been on probation for Major violations 3 times HALF of $UC and ZERO in in 34 years.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#27318 Mar 26, 2014
THE UCLA BASKETBALL SEASON WILL END TOMORROW NIGHT
GO GATORS #1 IN BASKETBALL
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27319 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruin fans who are complete idiots will never admit that. They're in denial.

The dumbshits who try to claim JW was never found guilty of providing improper benefits are the same idiots who refer to OJ as a murderer, even though he was never found guilty of the crime. Only the most retarded jackasses would have those kind of double standards. LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27321 Mar 26, 2014
I'm still laughing at the stupidity!!

It's like that LAPD pig who was molesting kids claiming he isn't as bad as Sandusky, because Sandusky molested WAY more kids than he did! ROTFLMAO!!!

Yes, that is how stupid any Bruin, or Bruin wannabe, is who comes down on USC for cheating is. What idiots.
anonymous reader

Brisbane, Australia

#27322 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
I'm still laughing at the stupidity!!
It's like that LAPD pig who was molesting kids claiming he isn't as bad as Sandusky, because Sandusky molested WAY more kids than he did! ROTFLMAO!!!
Yes, that is how stupid any Bruin, or Bruin wannabe, is who comes down on USC for cheating is. What idiots.
You sure do like posting about child molestation. Is there anything you want to share with us ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,518
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Morse 233,220
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Vindi574 2,744
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The world is waiting 307,127
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 22 hr yinefsfgd 3
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web