UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34851 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27314 Mar 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you only got 10 because you played 1 13 game schedule, and a bunch of doornats. weren't you the idiot wearing that "our 65 are better than your 75" t-shirt? ROTFLMAO
All year Scott Wolf kept writing how USC kept playing teams with fewer "scholarship players" on their s we uafd so where is the disparity, i ASK? 38-29'BITCH 35-14'BITCH!! Let's get this straight, even if you had 10 scholarship players on the team, I would woop it up all dayBitch!!! got it?? Even if you had a less talented talented with no 5 Star recruits usc had ten? UCLA two? And we still kicked your asses!!! UCLA has heart and balls!!!;usc has neither!!
Usc better stay luring more players with more than just "Fiji island" trips (Dillon Baxter) and better break "bigger bread" (narc Tyler)- I'm certain you are already, or view can you explain the #2 QB committing to your garbage of a school?
Now, now, boys no need to fight. So what if UCLA has 11 tainted BB titles, give credit where credit is due. It takes a brilliant mind to deceive and succeed and John Dillinger Wooden was the best!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27315 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, boys no need to fight. So what if UCLA has 11 tainted BB titles, give credit where credit is due. It takes a brilliant mind to deceive and succeed and John Dillinger Wooden was the best!
yah, even cheating you SUCK!!! USC leads all achools with 6 times placed on sanctions for major violations, what does that tell you, about your stupid University of Sanctioned Cheaters???
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27316 Mar 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, even cheating you SUCK!!! USC leads all achools with 6 times placed on sanctions for major violations, what does that tell you, about your stupid University of Sanctioned Cheaters???
It means USC has been caught one more time than FUCLA....LMFAO!!.....Also USC doesn't have a famous dark mafia underground figure like a Sam Gilbert...Gilbert's name is more associated with FUCLA's success than any of the coaches since Wooden was forced to retire...LMFAO..

#27317 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It means USC has been caught one more time than FUCLA....LMFAO!!.....Also USC doesn't have a famous dark mafia underground figure like a Sam Gilbert...Gilbert's name is more associated with FUCLA's success than any of the coaches since Wooden was forced to retire...LMFAO..
More than once Dbag, UCLA has been on probation for Major violations 3 times HALF of $UC and ZERO in in 34 years.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#27318 Mar 26, 2014
THE UCLA BASKETBALL SEASON WILL END TOMORROW NIGHT
GO GATORS #1 IN BASKETBALL
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27319 Mar 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruin fans who are complete idiots will never admit that. They're in denial.

The dumbshits who try to claim JW was never found guilty of providing improper benefits are the same idiots who refer to OJ as a murderer, even though he was never found guilty of the crime. Only the most retarded jackasses would have those kind of double standards. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27321 Mar 26, 2014
I'm still laughing at the stupidity!!

It's like that LAPD pig who was molesting kids claiming he isn't as bad as Sandusky, because Sandusky molested WAY more kids than he did! ROTFLMAO!!!

Yes, that is how stupid any Bruin, or Bruin wannabe, is who comes down on USC for cheating is. What idiots.
anonymous reader

Australia

#27322 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
It's like that LAPD pig who was molesting kids claiming he isn't as bad as Sandusky, because Sandusky molested WAY more kids than he did! ROTFLMAO!!!
Yes, that is how stupid any Bruin, or Bruin wannabe, is who comes down on USC for cheating is. What idiots.
You sure do like posting about child molestation. Is there anything you want to share with us ?

#27323 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruin fans who are complete idiots will never admit that. They're in denial.
The dumbshits who try to claim JW was never found guilty of providing improper benefits are the same idiots who refer to OJ as a murderer, even though he was never found guilty of the crime. Only the most retarded jackasses would have those kind of double standards. LOL!!
UCLA gives us plenty of athletics excellence in the present moment, Bruins fans don't need to live in the past like you pathetic losers do.
The only bragging you can do at the moment is having the best water polo program in the country, yup, you have been reduced to having the best water polo program...we own you in all the major sports. FACT!!!

#27324 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
only a moron would have the stupidity of pointing fingers, when you are the one with the sanctions you dumbass.you are by far the stupidest MoFo I have ever seen on the sites.

#27325 Mar 26, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do like posting about child molestation. Is there anything you want to share with us ?
exactly!! He's either a child molester, or a cop killer. You notice he's informed of every cop that gets killed in every city in the county? We have a sicko before us.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27326 Mar 27, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad for TrOJan fans when their payouts aren't paying off!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
> No Trajon loyalty by those being paid, me thinks! Speaking of Trajon loyalty … former interim Trajon HC, Ed Orgeron, said he wasn't in any hurry to sell his Malibu beach house. "I want to be able to make a huge profit on it", he was quoted, as saying! He added, "I'll wait patiently until some USC business grad will eventually come by and offer me five times what it's worth. Love those USC business grads!"
"I'll probably keep my USC Athletic Supporter's donated Mercedes convertible … only because I hate haggling with new car salesmen", he said.
Coach "O" said all of this, while he was in the recovery room, after his operation to have several Trojan swords removed from his back.
"I've learned my lesson, of pouring my heart and soul, and, my cookie jar, into trying to better a dying on the vine college football program. What did I get out of it? Stabbed in the back", he concluded. The shame of it! Another, in a long list of Trajon Tragedies!
>º/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27329 Mar 27, 2014
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27330 Mar 27, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No Gator loyalty by those not being laid by one, me thinks!…People using Gators as hand bags instead of wives The shame of it! Another, in a long list of Swamp Tragedies!
>º/
Sick Artie, not as bad as MBD/PN but still sick......LMFAO!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27332 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
> Michael Vick and Mark Sanchez trading teams ... a fairly even trade in Coach Artie's book. But, Sanchez gets a slight edge, as he will get a brand new clipboard to carry.
>º)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27333 Mar 27, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Michael Vick and Mark Sanchez trading teams ... a fairly even trade in Coach Artie's book. But, Sanchez gets a slight edge, as he will get a brand new clipboard to carry.
>º)
So does he share the clip board with "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does he get his own?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27334 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So Decco shall we share a high hard one over "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does PN get his own?
Go console Alfraud..LMFAO!!!......I can't wait til he gets his own players USC will go dunk city on him,if he stays around long enough...Alfraud...LMFAO!!

#27335 Mar 27, 2014
BRUIN PRIDE Baaaaaaaaaaabyyyy!!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 16 baaaaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!
Go. BRUINS!!!!!!!!$

#27336 Mar 27, 2014
Love YOU BRUINS!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27337 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So does he share the clip board with "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does he get his own?
BTW MBD/PN....The Bruins played lousy defenCE tonight....LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,644,009
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Bruddah Z 320,502
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr don t drink the k... 11,807
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web