UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
25,761 - 25,780 of 26,666 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its a good seed, and we have a chance of getting to the Sweet 16 (if we continue the play of last week) and would play Fla. wouldn't that be interesting?
Interesting , pffft , what - you've only lost to them about 50 times in the last 7-8 yrs.....about as interesting as a cake walk I guess!, lmao
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting , pffft , what - you've only lost to them about 50 times in the last 7-8 yrs.....about as interesting as a cake walk I guess!, lmao
Don't mind her, MBD/BN likes to make her predictions after the games outcome. She enjoys a good "pounding" that's why she wants to see Florida score 120 on her Ruins....LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting , pffft , what - you've only lost to them about 50 times in the last 7-8 yrs.....about as interesting as a cake walk I guess!, lmao
Hey stud, I really like your posts on here. If you send me your phone number i will text you my address. Then i will show you how real trojan fans like to party.

P.S. I have plenty of ky jelly, so dont worry.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind her, MBD/BN likes to make her predictions after the games outcome. She enjoys a good "pounding" that's why she wants to see Florida score 120 on her Ruins....LMFAO!
Yeah , I'll take Florida and the - 25 in that one , lol........
who's MBD?
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I'll take Florida and the - 25 in that one , lol........
who's MBD?
MBD is also Bruin Nation, she has many personalities, also her "partner' Bruin For Life is very jealous of anyone speaking bad about BN...Those two cruise local high schools looking for boys, those two might be cruising your area. If you see two kweens in a Blue Chevelle wearing FUCLA blue halter tops, yellow thongs and white stilettos you know it's Bruin For Life and Bruin Nation....LMFAO!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
MBD is also Bruin Nation, she has many personalities, also her "partner' Bruin For Life is very jealous of anyone speaking bad about BN...Those two cruise local high schools looking for boys, those two might be cruising your area. If you see two kweens in a Blue Chevelle wearing FUCLA blue halter tops, yellow thongs and white stilettos you know it's Bruin For Life and Bruin Nation....LMFAO!
I'll keep an eye out !
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stud, I really like your posts on here. If you send me your phone number i will text you my address. Then i will show you how real trojan fans like to party.
P.S. I have plenty of ky jelly, so dont worry.
Speaking of posts , take your KY jelly - and go sit on a lamp POST!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
I love his thinking...Wichita State to win it all?? yeah right, they will go down in the second round.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
In Alfraud's system of no defence that score would be Florida 98 FUCLA 70.....LMFAO!!
Hey Bite on, why not ask #1 seed Arizona what they thought of Steve Alford's Bruin defenSe in the Pac-12 Title game!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

yo troll:

IF
u$c could play football they wouldf have beaten the Mighty bruins

IF
the gapped tooth hillbillies could play basketball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA

IF
u$c could play Baseball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA

IF
IF
IF.

IF you had a penis you would be a man....LMFAO fool

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
yo troll:
IF
IF
the gapped tooth hillbillies could play basketball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA
IF
IF
IF
IF.
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

If he wasn't one pea-brain step about a slug you would think he'd get the message and take a USC hiatus like CPemmie, The Chosen Babeler, and TrOJan appeared to have done!!!

Go Bruins!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........
If he wasn't one pea-brain step about a slug you would think he'd get the message and take a USC hiatus like CPemmie, The Chosen Babeler, and TrOJan appeared to have done!!!
Go Bruins!
I have complete faith in Alfraud. I believe 100% that he will get out coached by Danny Manning this week and I am telling you phagges about it before it happens...Now go back to skyping with MBD/BN as he shows you how he does it with his wonder woman blow up doll....LMFAO!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
yo troll:
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF.
Well, well, well look who's back from stalking the entire Manhattan Beach Unified School district...The area's number one predator....LMFAO!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well look who's back from stalking the entire Manhattan Beach Unified School district...The area's number one predator....LMFAO!!
Do you really think anyone on here thinks that you are me ? Get your own name sweetie.

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

5-star 2015 QB Josh Rosen of St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.) committed Thursday to UCLA!!!!!!. Discussions have already begun about the impact the top 2015 quarterback brings to the Bruins and how Rosen's decision could affect other Pac-12 targets to follow.

Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!

(one for each star) Heh heh heh heh heh

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
5-star 2015 QB Josh Rosen of St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.) committed Thursday to UCLA!!!!!!. Discussions have already begun about the impact the top 2015 quarterback brings to the Bruins and how Rosen's decision could affect other Pac-12 targets to follow.
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
(one for each star) Heh heh heh heh heh
Oh hell yeah!!!! the #1 QB in the nation to the Bruins baby!!! I just hope Asiantii Woulard doesn't transfer out...I hear he's one hellava an athlete, i hope Mora finds a spot for him if Rosen beats him out.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Sweet

As Bob Dylan would say "the times they are a changing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

This story was was amusing!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/m...

Going to be another great weekend!!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Another one Bites the dust

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jets...
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Congrats to Ben Howland's recruits despite inferior coaching by a rapist apologist they advanced to the second round. I can't wait for Howland's recruits to leave FUCLA,once Alfraud's recruits come in it will be Dunk City on you phagges....LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Homer 1,079,980
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,157
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr The_Box 305,088
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 16 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Thu Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••