UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27253 Mar 18, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting , pffft , what - you've only lost to them about 50 times in the last 7-8 yrs.....about as interesting as a cake walk I guess!, lmao
Don't mind her, MBD/BN likes to make her predictions after the games outcome. She enjoys a good "pounding" that's why she wants to see Florida score 120 on her Ruins....LMFAO!
Fight On

South Gate, CA

#27254 Mar 18, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting , pffft , what - you've only lost to them about 50 times in the last 7-8 yrs.....about as interesting as a cake walk I guess!, lmao
Hey stud, I really like your posts on here. If you send me your phone number i will text you my address. Then i will show you how real trojan fans like to party.

P.S. I have plenty of ky jelly, so dont worry.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27255 Mar 18, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind her, MBD/BN likes to make her predictions after the games outcome. She enjoys a good "pounding" that's why she wants to see Florida score 120 on her Ruins....LMFAO!
Yeah , I'll take Florida and the - 25 in that one , lol........
who's MBD?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27256 Mar 18, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I'll take Florida and the - 25 in that one , lol........
who's MBD?
MBD is also Bruin Nation, she has many personalities, also her "partner' Bruin For Life is very jealous of anyone speaking bad about BN...Those two cruise local high schools looking for boys, those two might be cruising your area. If you see two kweens in a Blue Chevelle wearing FUCLA blue halter tops, yellow thongs and white stilettos you know it's Bruin For Life and Bruin Nation....LMFAO!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27257 Mar 18, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
MBD is also Bruin Nation, she has many personalities, also her "partner' Bruin For Life is very jealous of anyone speaking bad about BN...Those two cruise local high schools looking for boys, those two might be cruising your area. If you see two kweens in a Blue Chevelle wearing FUCLA blue halter tops, yellow thongs and white stilettos you know it's Bruin For Life and Bruin Nation....LMFAO!
I'll keep an eye out !
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27258 Mar 18, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stud, I really like your posts on here. If you send me your phone number i will text you my address. Then i will show you how real trojan fans like to party.
P.S. I have plenty of ky jelly, so dont worry.
Speaking of posts , take your KY jelly - and go sit on a lamp POST!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27259 Mar 19, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I love his thinking...Wichita State to win it all?? yeah right, they will go down in the second round.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27260 Mar 19, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
In Alfraud's system of no defence that score would be Florida 98 FUCLA 70.....LMFAO!!
Hey Bite on, why not ask #1 seed Arizona what they thought of Steve Alford's Bruin defenSe in the Pac-12 Title game!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27263 Mar 19, 2014
yo troll:

IF
u$c could play football they wouldf have beaten the Mighty bruins

IF
the gapped tooth hillbillies could play basketball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA

IF
u$c could play Baseball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA

IF
IF
IF.

IF you had a penis you would be a man....LMFAO fool

San Fernando Valley

#27264 Mar 19, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo troll:
IF
IF
the gapped tooth hillbillies could play basketball they would have beaten Mighty UCLA
IF
IF
IF
IF.
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

If he wasn't one pea-brain step about a slug you would think he'd get the message and take a USC hiatus like CPemmie, The Chosen Babeler, and TrOJan appeared to have done!!!

Go Bruins!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27265 Mar 19, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........
If he wasn't one pea-brain step about a slug you would think he'd get the message and take a USC hiatus like CPemmie, The Chosen Babeler, and TrOJan appeared to have done!!!
Go Bruins!
I have complete faith in Alfraud. I believe 100% that he will get out coached by Danny Manning this week and I am telling you phagges about it before it happens...Now go back to skyping with MBD/BN as he shows you how he does it with his wonder woman blow up doll....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27266 Mar 19, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo troll:
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF.
Well, well, well look who's back from stalking the entire Manhattan Beach Unified School district...The area's number one predator....LMFAO!!
Fight On

Downey, CA

#27267 Mar 19, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well look who's back from stalking the entire Manhattan Beach Unified School district...The area's number one predator....LMFAO!!
Do you really think anyone on here thinks that you are me ? Get your own name sweetie.

San Fernando Valley

#27268 Mar 20, 2014
5-star 2015 QB Josh Rosen of St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.) committed Thursday to UCLA!!!!!!. Discussions have already begun about the impact the top 2015 quarterback brings to the Bruins and how Rosen's decision could affect other Pac-12 targets to follow.

Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!

(one for each star) Heh heh heh heh heh

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27269 Mar 20, 2014
Brew In wrote:
5-star 2015 QB Josh Rosen of St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.) committed Thursday to UCLA!!!!!!. Discussions have already begun about the impact the top 2015 quarterback brings to the Bruins and how Rosen's decision could affect other Pac-12 targets to follow.
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
(one for each star) Heh heh heh heh heh
Oh hell yeah!!!! the #1 QB in the nation to the Bruins baby!!! I just hope Asiantii Woulard doesn't transfer out...I hear he's one hellava an athlete, i hope Mora finds a spot for him if Rosen beats him out.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27270 Mar 20, 2014
Sweet

As Bob Dylan would say "the times they are a changing"

&li st=RDe7qQ6_RV4VQ#t=28
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27272 Mar 20, 2014
This story was was amusing!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/m...

Going to be another great weekend!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27274 Mar 21, 2014
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27275 Mar 21, 2014
Congrats to Ben Howland's recruits despite inferior coaching by a rapist apologist they advanced to the second round. I can't wait for Howland's recruits to leave FUCLA,once Alfraud's recruits come in it will be Dunk City on you phagges....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27276 Mar 22, 2014
Well the Topix Troll is no Nostradamus

"too bad for you the season ends in San Diego...Tulsa 89 - FUCLA 75.......Alfraud can't teach defence over night. "

Mighty UCLA 76, Danny Manning 59, some nice defenSe.
LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min AmericaTRUMPEDign... 1,458,610
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 312,702
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web