UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32339 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

anonymous reader

Australia

#27188 Mar 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes, anyone with a brain knows that. But idiots will deny, deny, deny.
Come on, what do you expect from dipshits who pretend they played a fully rostered team?! LOL!!
I dont think anyone thinks you had a fully rostered team. What you dont seem to understand is that nobody cares. Are you looking for sympathy ? Your program broke the rules and got cought, now they are paying the the price. what is so hard to understand about that ? You can argue all you want about how unfair the rules are and how the NCAA is picking on you and how everyone else is doing the same thing, but it wont change the fact that you got caught. Quit being a little girl and just accept the punishment.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27189 Mar 14, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think anyone thinks you had a fully rostered team. What you dont seem to understand is that nobody cares. Are you looking for sympathy ? Your program broke the rules and got cought, now they are paying the the price. what is so hard to understand about that ? You can argue all you want about how unfair the rules are and how the NCAA is picking on you and how everyone else is doing the same thing, but it wont change the fact that you got caught. Quit being a little girl and just accept the punishment.
Hey Sweet Thang, go back to using Papi Chulo he was more interesting.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27190 Mar 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Thang, go back to using Papi Chulo he was more interesting.
He's stupid enough to think he's fooling people.

What do you expect? Idiot thinks we're complaining about the handicap. We're not complaining. We're just saying BFD, you beat a handicapped team. FUCLA couldn't have done it without help from the NCAA. We know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team (that wasn't even playing for a bowl game)! LOL!!!

Moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27191 Mar 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's stupid enough to think he's fooling people.
What do you expect? Idiot thinks we're complaining about the handicap. We're not complaining. We're just saying BFD, you beat a handicapped team. FUCLA couldn't have done it without help from the NCAA. We know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team (that wasn't even playing for a bowl game)! LOL!!!
Moron.
but you were good enough to beat 10 other teams, including the #5 team. Stanford? You are the biggest dumb shit EVER in sports blogs. Your dad should have worn a condom, instead the world us stuck sharing out oxygen with a dead-brain SCUMBAG like you.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27192 Mar 15, 2014
That was a joke game yesterday , don't think UCLA gonna swashbuckle thru the pac 12 title game today.....too bad bad for ucla , the # 1 seed in pac 10 is also 1 in country!....ahahahaaaaa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27193 Mar 15, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
That was a joke game yesterday , don't think UCLA gonna swashbuckle thru the pac 12 title game today.....too bad bad for ucla , the # 1 seed in pac 10 is also 1 in country!....ahahahaaaaa
They're a pretty darn good team. Not elite, but darn good. Unlike you, there's a big part of me that will be pulling for them in the big dance.

And besides, not all of their fans are complete idiots. Some of them know a thing or two about sports. They just have some extreme fans who can't think and see everything through hate colored glasses.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27194 Mar 15, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!!!!!! Always good to hear from you ADM! UCLA continues to step up, like just signing a home-and-home with Texas AM (starting in 2016).
I think the TrOJans are going to attempt to take it up a notch too and try to get a home and home with Tennessee in a couple of years. I heard by then enough time will have elapsed where they can temporarily hire Lame Kiffin as a double agent to scout the games between the two!
> Good for UCLA, Brewsky! It will be great for CFB, with matches between the Pac-12 and the SEC. LSU has tried for years and years to get another home and home series with USChickens, but after going into the Trajons' rented coliseum in L.A. and spanking that Trajon arse, the powers that be in the Trajon Ghetto added an 11th Commandment to God's Ten Commandments ... "Thou shalt not play the LSU Bengal Tigers ever again"!...So it was said, so it was done!!! And, to this day ... USChickens follows the 11th Commandment, only. Pity!

Yours truly,
Artie the Anointed (The Oracle of Dixie)
>;)
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27195 Mar 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a pretty darn good team. Not elite, but darn good. Unlike you, there's a big part of me that will be pulling for them in the big dance.
And besides, not all of their fans are complete idiots. Some of them know a thing or two about sports. They just have some extreme fans who can't think and see everything through hate colored glasses.
Actually , I really only hate on them about 10% as I used to , thats because the new coach hasn't giving me a reason to really hate him.He actually has a pretty good demeanor , not like the 2 previous A hole / clown coaches!.
Could see them making the sweet 16 with their offense , but their lack of inside strength just won't cut it....Parker fouls too much and gets too many shots blocked.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27196 Mar 15, 2014
Actually , they can go as far as they want , thats ok with me , as long as the don't win the championship game !, because thats all that really counts , lol
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27197 Mar 15, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Good for UCLA, Brewsky! It will be great for CFB, with matches between the Pac-12 and the SEC. LSU has tried for years and years to get another home and home series with USChickens, but after going into the Trajons' rented coliseum in L.A. and spanking that Trajon arse, the powers that be in the Trajon Ghetto added an 11th Commandment to God's Ten Commandments ... "Thou shalt not play the LSU Bengal Tigers ever again"!...So it was said, so it was done!!! And, to this day ... USChickens follows the 11th Commandment, only. Pity!
Yours truly,
Artie the Anointed (The Oracle of Dixie)
>;)
There's no way the LSD Tigress will ever play Mighty USC! You guys are too scared besides the SEC is a conference of kweens(Michael Sams), you should have a Hommo on Hommo series with FUCLA .....LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27198 Mar 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yahhhh, suuuuuure.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27199 Mar 15, 2014
UCLA
Pac 12 Tournament Champions

U$C Pac 12 Last place team
LMFAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27201 Mar 15, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
looks like you were wrong again. Haha

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27202 Mar 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you were wrong again. Haha
any questions of what coach went further this year?
I'm sure the topix troll and his Bytch IET's son are pooping their pants right now.

The GTH will enjoy time with the wife as the Mighty BRUINS will continue playing at the Dance.

No one invited the "buttugly Trojans", at least the "Lady Trojans" move on. LOL
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27203 Mar 15, 2014
Try beating a fully rostered team, bruins, lol. Only an idiot would think that Arizona was at full strength today.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27204 Mar 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Try beating a fully rostered team, bruins, lol. Only an idiot would think that Arizona was at full strength today.
Uhm. You may be right. But don't need to pretend to be me.

Fight On!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27205 Mar 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Really???

lol, can I offer your a tissue?

last year the Bruins had many injuries and no one here was whining.

Today, the Mighty Bruins UNRANKED beat #4 Arizona..........live with it as your pathetic Trojan men's team licks their wounds and looks to the WOMENS team to carry the Trojan pride !!

how funny

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27206 Mar 15, 2014
BTW Whine On !
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#27207 Mar 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
lol, can I offer your a tissue?
last year the Bruins had many injuries and no one here was whining.
Today, the Mighty Bruins UNRANKED beat #4 Arizona..........live with it as your pathetic Trojan men's team licks their wounds and looks to the WOMENS team to carry the Trojan pride !!
how funny
Why am i not surprised. The biggest moron on here think his team beat a fully rostered team today. Lol.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27208 Mar 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
any questions of what coach went further this year?
The coach that inherited a great crop of talent and nearly blew it! Only a total phuck up (like you) would have blown the season, and he almost did.
Oh there you are dooshe LMFAO!!......BTW STFU you fossil pedophyle...You weren't saying schytt about the Ruins when they were underachieving, the rest of real Bruin fans were calling for Alfraud TIARA to be fired, you and the other fake fan BFL were silent until today.....This is a loaded team nothing less than an elite eight would be a dissapointment, a sweet 16 means nothing it means that you are ranked 16 BFD.....Now go blow up "Lynda" as it is "Date Night"...LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,421,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min ChristineM 256,648
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zef 311,630
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web