UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
25,661 - 25,680 of 26,967 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot would have been singing a different tune, if the Bruins had won. We all know it.
Come on, the mere fact he pointed to Sark not "making excuses" shows what a complete moron he is. As if Sark's going to bother; That's not his job. He's dealing with the cards that have been dealt.
But to try and pretend it isn't a factor?! Only a complete dumbshit would do that!
Then again, we're referring to a clown who believes that a TRULY stellar coach would rather be at FUCLA than Texas!!! We all know it was because the standards are much lower at FUCLA. He didn't want to coach at a real football school. He'd rather stay at a school that rarely beats its fully rostered rival.
Spin, spin, spin is all the village idiot can do.
I could be wrong, but I have not posted anything after a basketball win, even against the lowly trOJans...so why would I post anything after a basketball win against the 2nd worse team in the Pac-12 (trOJans are the worst)?

As for you football, commentary...I really don't know what to tell you other than Jim Mora is still our coach, and he turned down not only his Alma matter, but he also turned down Texas, because he is a man of honor, he committed to his players and to the school that he is committed to UCLA for the long haul IF UCLA was committed to putting their best foot forward, and the building of the "football only" facility showed UCLA's commitment to Jim Mora. Mora has said he wants to retire from football as a Bruin...the Bruin family adores him, and he adores the Bruin family. He's not like Trojan douchebag coaches that leave the program for greener pastures just for the sake of money...Bruins have integrity, not shady mofos like the SCumbags at South Central.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot would have been singing a different tune, if the Bruins had won. We all know it.
Come on, the mere fact he pointed to Sark not "making excuses" shows what a complete moron he is. As if Sark's going to bother; That's not his job. He's dealing with the cards that have been dealt.
But to try and pretend it isn't a factor?! Only a complete dumbshit would do that!
Then again, we're referring to a clown who believes that a TRULY stellar coach would rather be at FUCLA than Texas!!! We all know it was because the standards are much lower at FUCLA. He didn't want to coach at a real football school. He'd rather stay at a school that rarely beats its fully rostered rival.
Spin, spin, spin is all the village idiot can do.
Oh I forgot 35-14 BEYATCH!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

great job by the Gapped Toothed Hillbilly

Floyd's record 2012-13 record 14 & 18, 9 & 9
GTH's record 2013-14 record 11 & 20 2 & 16

LMFAO, good hire PH
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
great job by the Gapped Toothed Hillbilly
Floyd's record 2012-13 record 14 & 18, 9 & 9
GTH's record 2013-14 record 11 & 20 2 & 16
LMFAO, good hire PH
I see that Manhattan Beach's answer to Jerry Sandusky is finished "cruising" the local elementary schools...LMFAO!.........What a stupid arse comparison that is only an idiot would write such stupidity! You should be worried about the hire that Chianti Dan made. Floyd and Enfield are head and shoulders above Steve Lavin Alfraud just ask the WSU cougars they owned you're sorry arses...LMFAO!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

my mistake 11 and 21
LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
my mistake 11 and 21
LMFAO
The only mistake you make is when you begin to think...LMFAO!......BTW how's your "hot" 20 years younger "wife" ( 1970's Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Blow up doll)?...LMFAO!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

> Question: What's black and blue, red faced, and, bug-eyed?

Answer: Bite... uh, I mean Fight On!
Hey, FO (Brrrraaahhahahahaha!) You wouldn't be black and blue (constantly getting beat up on this thread), and, you wouldn't be red faced, and bug-eyed with embarrassment, if your pack of Trajon Crime Syndicate hoodlums wouldn't have broken the NCAA laws. Now, be a good little girl ... run along, and put some clothes on your Ken Barbie Doll... uh, I mean action figure. Have a good 'un ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (The Distinctive Voice of Reality)
>:)
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Question: What's black and blue, red faced, bow legged and, bug-eyed?
Answer: Coach Deco after a session with SEC defensive honey of the year Michael Sam!
No wonder you have the backing of all the Ruin faithless around here, you're just as kween as they are...LMFAO!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you have the backing of all the Ruin faithless around here, you're just as kween as they are...LMFAO!!
> Everyone outside the Trajon Ghetto associates the Queen & Kween of Kweens as being USC Trajons. FACT!!! Ruin Faithless? Come on!!! So, that's you USC fans' new name? Well, truth be known ... USC is at an "All-Time" low, when it comes to anything pertinent to division one CFB. The only reason the Trajons are even mentioned in tackle football circles is because of the Trajon, Sports' Lovin' Media with their usual fantasy bull$#!+ stories of Trajon greatness. LMAO!!!
Another case of a Hollywood fašade! Anyway, Coach Artie wishes you Trajon A-Team brutes best of luck in the NCAA Tiddlywinks National Championship match, against the USC B-team. Have a good 'un now ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Giving his pertinent advise, logic, wisdom, truths, and the American Way FREE of charge to the undeserving, under privileged, unknowing, uncaring, uneducated, un-earthly, trolls)
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>only a dumbass would say a team with a 22-8 record is a "joke". lmfao!!
BTW, I found a website in which you can watch PPV fights and other sports not on TV...and you can watch these events for FREEEEEE!!!!! are you interested in checking it out? lmao!!
pffft , you go by the record?, how many jc,s did you play this year?, you lose to everyteam you should and mostly beat up on tomato cans!....watch them lose ass today in first round....are you in vegas with a front row seat to see it?!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>only a dumbass would say a team with a 22-8 record is a "joke". lmfao!!
BTW, I found a website in which you can watch PPV fights and other sports not on TV...and you can watch these events for FREEEEEE!!!!! are you interested in checking it out? lmao!!
I know a site where you can go and blow Ass!....free of charge ~ after UCLA,s BS season comes to an ass-kicked halt in about a week or so!, lmao .......If only you had SHABAIZBAAZZZZASS MOOHOMMMEOOODDD , LMFAAO!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I know a site where you can go and blow Ass!....free of charge ~ after UCLA,s BS season comes to an ass-kicked halt in about a week or so!, lmao .......If only you had SHABAIZBAAZZZZASS MOOHOMMMEOOODDD , LMFAAO!
even UCLA's "failures" do wel in the NBAl:
Minnesota Timberwolves:
Shabazz Muhammad SF 6' 6" 222 21 0 Las Vegas, Nevada
UCLA $1,887,120
Not bad pay for a "failure"
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
even UCLA's "failures" do wel in the NBAl:
Minnesota Timberwolves:
Shabazz Muhammad SF 6' 6" 222 21 0 Las Vegas, Nevada
UCLA $1,887,120
Not bad pay for a "failure"
He went to FUCLA to play for Howland, then he ran like hell when he saw Alfraud coming in..LMFAO!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

According to Marc Tyler, USC breaks bread for their football players...some fools on here are in complete denial.

Another former players Dillon Baxter claims to have taken a Fiji trip on a day's notice, mansions, women, trips were the normal while at USC...yet some fools will continue to deny, deny, deny, deny.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/mar/10/di...

LMFAO!!!! USC has always been, and will always be known as the University of Sanctioned Cheaters. FACT!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shytt for brains, maybe Marc Tyler learned how to be a dooshe bagg from his father Wendell Tyler, a former coke snorting FUCLA Bruin!....What a dumbarse! LMFAO!!
I really doubt that, Kweer babe - USC has a Cheating Tradition since 1903 (111 years), so doucheBags is all USC attracts...somehow as soon as they get to that ghettoAss school, they have the need to act like dumbshYts and break every rule and turn into thugs, and cheaters, regardless of a great upbringing by their Bruin parents. FACT!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

BAHAHAHA Fight On's comments are being deleted by Topix. LMAO

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

March 20th! Mark that date fellow Bruins. That is the day that UCLA awaits AND expects top-rated QB prospect, and considered the strongest arm in the 2015 class, Josh Rosen to make his decision to become a Bruin!!!

It is between UCLA, Cal, Michigan, and maybe Stanford, but all signs point to the So Cal native becoming the successor to Brent Hundley, with an admirable appearance made in between by Asiantii Woulard while Rosen redshirts (just as Hundley did).

Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text> > Everyone outside the Trajon Ghetto associates the Queen & Kween of Kweens as being USC Trajons. FACT!!! Ruin Faithless? Come on!!! So, that's you USC fans' new name? Well, truth be known ... USC is at an "All-Time" low, when it comes to anything pertinent to division one CFB. The only reason the Trajons are even mentioned in tackle football circles is because of the Trajon, Sports' Lovin' Media with their usual fantasy bull$#!+ stories of Trajon greatness. LMAO!!!
Another case of a Hollywood fašade! Anyway, Coach Artie wishes you Trajon A-Team brutes best of luck in the NCAA Tiddlywinks National Championship match, against the USC B-team. Have a good 'un now ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Giving his pertinent advise, logic, wisdom, truths, and the American Way FREE of charge to the undeserving, under privileged, unknowing, uncaring, uneducated, un-earthly, trolls)
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!!!!!! Always good to hear from you ADM! UCLA continues to step up, like just signing a home-and-home with Texas AM (starting in 2016).

I think the TrOJans are going to attempt to take it up a notch too and try to get a home and home with Tennessee in a couple of years. I heard by then enough time will have elapsed where they can temporarily hire Lame Kiffin as a double agent to scout the games between the two!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
March 20th! Mark that date fellow Bruins. That is the day that UCLA awaits AND expects top-rated QB prospect, and considered the strongest arm in the 2015 class, Josh Rosen to make his decision to become a Bruin!!!
It is between UCLA, Cal, Michigan, and maybe Stanford, but all signs point to the So Cal native becoming the successor to Brent Hundley, with an admirable appearance made in between by Asiantii Woulard while Rosen redshirts (just as Hundley did).
Go Bruins!!!
No way he's coming to FUCLA, if he knew the Ruins had fans like MBD/BN and BFL he would quit football and move to Siberia..LMFAO!!........If he comes to FUCLA I will leave these threads for good..Care to wager Screwie? If Rosen comes to FUCLA I'm out, if he goes to Cal or Stanford you can follow him...Wadda ya say phagge?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!!!!!!! Always good to hear from you ADM! UCLA continues to step up, like just signing a home-and-home with Texas AM (starting in 2016).
I think the TrOJans are going to attempt to take it up a notch too and try to get a home and home with Tennessee in a couple of years. I heard by then enough time will have elapsed where they can temporarily hire Lame Kiffin as a double agent to scout the games between the two!
Ya suk is opening with new Mexico State while the Mighty Bruins open with Texas A&M
I guess the Sisters of Mercy were booked and Suk chose NMS
LMFAO what a power House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min LRDII 1,095,493
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Catcher1 225,585
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Life is Love 305,384
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••