UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29767 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27126 Mar 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, dude...huhhh the game was played 5 days ago, are you watching a replay? BTW, what's USC's pac-12 record?
Not sure,butIf USC had the refs making phantom calls in their favor like they were for Ucla 5 days ago...I would say about 14 and 2 ....

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27127 Mar 5, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure,butIf USC had the refs making phantom calls in their favor like they were for Ucla 5 days ago...I would say about 14 and 2 ....
USC 1-15 in Pac-12 conference...bad calls happen all the time for UCLA and against UCLA, although I do remember 2 calls that had my head scratching.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27128 Mar 5, 2014
funny how Trojan cries like a little bytch about sanctions, but the USC head coach sees no issues with the USC depth. Trojan, you're a pathetic moron.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/03/05/ste...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27129 Mar 6, 2014
> Now, now, guys... be nice! Trojan ... get real! Hey, on a more serious note ... LSU spring football starts tomorrow. Coach Artie can hardly wait. Ahh, the smell of pigskin on the gridiron, and, on Chef Artie's grill, along with gumbo, sauce pecānt, jambalaya, etc., etc. Yummy!!! Have a good 'un now ... ya hear!?
>:)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27130 Mar 6, 2014
Even their tranport bus drivers are classless! LOL!!!

http://ktla.com/2014/03/05/woman-injured-afte...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27131 Mar 6, 2014
transport

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27132 Mar 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Even their tranport bus drivers are classless! LOL!!!
http://ktla.com/2014/03/05/woman-injured-afte...
I'm ALMOST "sure" that two things happened...and CERTAIN of the third.:
1. patient is a USC fan that "unstrapped herself" in order to make UCLA look bad in case of an accident...or
2. she was wearing a USC T-shirt, and the driver puposely left her unbuckled.
3. trOJan will believe I was serious about 1 and 2.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27133 Mar 7, 2014
A piggy died in Beverly Hills today. It's going to be a great weekend!!
Ted

Whittier, CA

#27134 Mar 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
A piggy died in Beverly Hills today. It's going to be a great weekend!!
Hopefully your parents or children will die a slow and painfull death.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27135 Mar 8, 2014
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully your parents or children will die a slow and painfull death.
Because I'm amused when a gang banger dies? You're hilarious!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27136 Mar 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
A piggy died in Beverly Hills today. It's going to be a great weekend!!
what an as shole, and a bastard you are.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#27137 Mar 10, 2014
Congrats to the USC Women's Basketball team on taking the PAC-12 Tournament Championship and clinching an automatic berth in the NCAA tournament. FIGHT ON!!!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27138 Mar 10, 2014
Congrats to WSU , What a great drubbing they put on the UCLA Bruins/Gunners!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27139 Mar 10, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
Congrats to WSU , What a great drubbing they put on the UCLA Bruins/Gunners!
who cares
The Chosen Traveler

Miami, FL

#27140 Mar 11, 2014
Same shit different day of bytching I see Robbie... HaHA
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27141 Mar 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who cares
anybody who knows UCLA is a joke team!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27143 Mar 11, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>anybody who knows UCLA is a joke team!
The idiot would have been singing a different tune, if the Bruins had won. We all know it.

Come on, the mere fact he pointed to Sark not "making excuses" shows what a complete moron he is. As if Sark's going to bother; That's not his job. He's dealing with the cards that have been dealt.

But to try and pretend it isn't a factor?! Only a complete dumbshit would do that!

Then again, we're referring to a clown who believes that a TRULY stellar coach would rather be at FUCLA than Texas!!! We all know it was because the standards are much lower at FUCLA. He didn't want to coach at a real football school. He'd rather stay at a school that rarely beats its fully rostered rival.

Spin, spin, spin is all the village idiot can do.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27144 Mar 12, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>anybody who knows UCLA is a joke team!
only a dumbass would say a team with a 22-8 record is a "joke". lmfao!!

BTW, I found a website in which you can watch PPV fights and other sports not on TV...and you can watch these events for FREEEEEE!!!!! are you interested in checking it out? lmao!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27145 Mar 12, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot would have been singing a different tune, if the Bruins had won. We all know it.
Come on, the mere fact he pointed to Sark not "making excuses" shows what a complete moron he is. As if Sark's going to bother; That's not his job. He's dealing with the cards that have been dealt.
But to try and pretend it isn't a factor?! Only a complete dumbshit would do that!
Then again, we're referring to a clown who believes that a TRULY stellar coach would rather be at FUCLA than Texas!!! We all know it was because the standards are much lower at FUCLA. He didn't want to coach at a real football school. He'd rather stay at a school that rarely beats its fully rostered rival.
Spin, spin, spin is all the village idiot can do.
I could be wrong, but I have not posted anything after a basketball win, even against the lowly trOJans...so why would I post anything after a basketball win against the 2nd worse team in the Pac-12 (trOJans are the worst)?

As for you football, commentary...I really don't know what to tell you other than Jim Mora is still our coach, and he turned down not only his Alma matter, but he also turned down Texas, because he is a man of honor, he committed to his players and to the school that he is committed to UCLA for the long haul IF UCLA was committed to putting their best foot forward, and the building of the "football only" facility showed UCLA's commitment to Jim Mora. Mora has said he wants to retire from football as a Bruin...the Bruin family adores him, and he adores the Bruin family. He's not like Trojan douchebag coaches that leave the program for greener pastures just for the sake of money...Bruins have integrity, not shady mofos like the SCumbags at South Central.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27146 Mar 12, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot would have been singing a different tune, if the Bruins had won. We all know it.
Come on, the mere fact he pointed to Sark not "making excuses" shows what a complete moron he is. As if Sark's going to bother; That's not his job. He's dealing with the cards that have been dealt.
But to try and pretend it isn't a factor?! Only a complete dumbshit would do that!
Then again, we're referring to a clown who believes that a TRULY stellar coach would rather be at FUCLA than Texas!!! We all know it was because the standards are much lower at FUCLA. He didn't want to coach at a real football school. He'd rather stay at a school that rarely beats its fully rostered rival.
Spin, spin, spin is all the village idiot can do.
Oh I forgot 35-14 BEYATCH!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,233,986
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min sassyjm 309,914
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Eagle 12 239,300
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 44 min IB DaMann 5,620
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 25 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web