UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#27103 Feb 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! What a lame arse you are.....Kansas rated #5 Duke #6, Louisville 7...Ketucky is #17 which is awful for them ( you would be jizzing on BN if FUCLA was rated that high) North Carolina is 19 which is disastrous for them.....Alfraud's team has bent over everytime they have played a quality team.......San Diego Sate runs circles around the supposed BB power,,,,LMFAO!!!.......FUCLA should have went after Gregg Marshall of Witicha State, but having phagge fans like you and MBD/BN probably scared his arse away....LMFAO!!!
you're the one referring to UCLA as a "basketball power" not me you dumbass. ROFLMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27104 Feb 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one referring to UCLA as a "basketball power" not me you dumbass. ROFLMFAO
Spin, spin spin....LMFAO!.........You bruin phagges call for the head of the coach who brought the program back to the top by going to three consecutive final 4's. Called for his head because it wasn't enough because"we phagges are an elite program" Now that Alfraud is bringing your program back to mediocrity you say we are not a bb power.....You do as much spinning on these threads as you do on Santa Monica Blvd...LMFAO!!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#27105 Feb 28, 2014
Has anyone ever had anal beads stuck in their bum ? If so, I could sure use some advise, thanks in advance.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27106 Feb 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, spin spin....LMFAO!.........You bruin phagges call for the head of the coach who brought the program back to the top by going to three consecutive final 4's. Called for his head because it wasn't enough because"we phagges are an elite program" Now that Alfraud is bringing your program back to mediocrity you say we are not a bb power.....You do as much spinning on these threads as you do on Santa Monica Blvd...LMFAO!!!
Trying to deny he's ever called them a bb powerhouse! What a lying SOS.(Why bother posting his words? He'll still be stupid enough to try and deny it.)

His football team got as many wins as the sanctioned team across town and he's stupid enough to try and refer to them as a football school!!! And he's stupid enough to deny calling them a bb school?!!

Don't get any stupider than that!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27107 Feb 28, 2014
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fight On leave Rob alone! When he and BN come to Pelican Bay for our conjugal visit all he talks about is how you kick his arse..It kind of ruins the mood, please lay off my snookums so I can lay in to him.!
You got it Tony! Give those kweens the ol prison bump...LMFAO!

#27108 Mar 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to deny he's ever called them a bb powerhouse! What a lying SOS.(Why bother posting his words? He'll still be stupid enough to try and deny it.)
His football team got as many wins as the sanctioned team across town and he's stupid enough to try and refer to them as a football school!!! And he's stupid enough to deny calling them a bb school?!!
did you ever call a Mexican a "beaner" and an African American a "darkie"?

#27109 Mar 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
of course I called ucla a bb "power" when they were back in 2008 but I doubt you can find one comment in this thread dating back to 2010 in which I referred to UCLA as a "power" you dickWad.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27110 Mar 1, 2014
One and 15 ???? & 10 & 18

Oh my the GTH has really turned around that team.

Floyed would have won 6 or 7 win the Pac 12 ith his eyes closed,

and the topix troll is bagging on UCLA for being 10 & 5 , 21 & 7 ???

LMFAO what an embarrassment
Fight On

Torrance, CA

#27112 Mar 2, 2014
Good news everyone, CT was able to dig the anal beads out of my arse. Very erotic experience.

Yay Trojans !
Yay homosexuality !
Yay rainbows !
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27113 Mar 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="BN/MBD"]Good news everyone, CT was able to dig the anal beads out of my arse. Very erotic experience.
Yay Trojans !
Yay homosexuality !
Yay rainbows ![/QUOTE]

Morning BN/MBD or should I call you by your real name"Topix Troll"........LMFAO!!!... ..You and Rob have scared everyone away with all your homophobic trolling, this thread has gone to shyt!

#27114 Mar 3, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning BN/MBD or should I call you by your real name"Topix Troll"........LMFAO!!!... ..You and Rob have scared everyone away with all your homophobic trolling, this thread has gone to shyt!
yah, nice try, you tranny!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27115 Mar 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh my
Interesting!......... PP Pete always begins his sentences with the phrase "Oh My"....I guess we can add another personality to your Troll Profile MBD/BN/P_C/F_O/PPP.....LMFAO!! !.......What an effen dooshe bagg loser Troll!...LMFAO!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27116 Mar 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Good evening PPP how's Johnathan (Rob)?.......LMFAO!!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27117 Mar 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Sorry PPP, but too much trolling on this thread for me.. You and your many personalities can orgy with Rob and his many names...LMFAO!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27118 Mar 3, 2014
A Bruin athlete accused of rape?! Wait! There's an idiot who thinks only Trojan athletes are accused of such things!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

Yes, he'll be stupid enough to try and argue numbers. But the simple fact is that unless their athletes are completely without sin, they've got no business trying to slam ours. Only a complete idiot would.

FTFO!

#27119 Mar 3, 2014
Trojan wrote:
A Bruin athlete accused of rape?! Wait! There's an idiot who thinks only Trojan athletes are accused of such things!
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
Yes, he'll be stupid enough to try and argue numbers. But the simple fact is that unless their athletes are completely without sin, they've got no business trying to slam ours. Only a complete idiot would.
FTFO!
you're quite the pathological liar, ain't ya? Can you please show me when and where I said "only trOJan athletes are accused of such things"? Then you wonder why I wanna knock your block off, youDick.

#27120 Mar 3, 2014
Trojan wrote:
FTFO!
this coming from an as sHole that is always talking about some guy name Rodney Alcala, who wasn't even an athlete at UCLA, what a hypocritical POS. then you wonder why I want to knock your block off.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27121 Mar 4, 2014
> Bah, humbug!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27122 Mar 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>to my knowledge -:unless you know something I don't, Sam Gilbert was not a UCLA employee, and according to the ncaa's investigation UCLA or JW knew nothing...so eat shytAndDieModdaFuhka!!! Lmao
Yeah , maybe he wasn't but it sure looked like Booker Turner and Bob Harold were!
Did anybody see the game UCLA just lost in OT to Oregon?....What a joke , the refs were coming up with phantom calls right and left to keep UCLA in the game.
It reminded me of the old days when Wooden had the aforementioned (Turner and Harold) in his back pocket and could rely on them to give him any call at anytime to pull out a win!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27123 Mar 4, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , maybe he wasn't but it sure looked like Booker Turner and Bob Harold were!
Did anybody see the game UCLA just lost in OT to Oregon?....What a joke , the refs were coming up with phantom calls right and left to keep UCLA in the game.
It reminded me of the old days when Wooden had the aforementioned (Turner and Harold) in his back pocket and could rely on them to give him any call at anytime to pull out a win!
Why bother? As always, the moron will deny, deny, deny.

The stupidity of his most recent posts illlustrates it well.

Only 178 days to USC football!! FTFO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min John Galt 1,110,484
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr mix an match 200,976
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Sat Pearl Jam 305,687
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••