UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35946 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27088 Feb 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's your opinion, but the truth is, you can be a great recruiter, but if you're not a great coach you're wasting your talent.
That's your ill fated opinion Sweet Thang.. It's easy to coach talented players, a truly great coach can coach a bunch of scrubbs and make them formidable. The college game requires having the ability to land top talent and be able to get the most out of them...Mora has done only one phase of the job and he's done it with Neuheisel's players. Neuheisel was by far the better coach when compared to Moron Jr....Neuheisel has had 3 top ten finishes with wins in the Cotton Bowl and the Rose Bowl....Mora has only managed to get you and MBD wet by being pro-hommo......LMFAO!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27089 Feb 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to coach talented players, a truly great coach can coach a bunch of scrubbs and make them formidable. The college game requires having the ability to land top talent and be able to get the most out of them...Mora has done only one phase of the job and he's done it with Neuheisel's players. Neuheisel was by far the better coach when compared to Moron Jr....Neuheisel has had 3 top ten finishes with wins in the Cotton Bowl and the Rose Bowl
if coaching "talented players" is so easy, then I guess USC has had shitty coaches then over the years, including Pete the Cheat Carroll. before this class, I counted 43 Five-star recruits by USC since 2005 - and you have NOTHING to show for it, except SANCTIONS...thanks for finally admitting your coaches SUCK!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27090 Feb 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if coaching "talented players" is so easy, then I guess USC has had shitty coaches then over the years, including Pete the Cheat Carroll. before this class, I counted 43 Five-star recruits by USC since 2005 - and you have NOTHING to show for it, except SANCTIONS...thanks for finally admitting your coaches SUCK!!!
50-0...LMFAO!!! The only one who sux is you well on second thought MBD is a former FUCLA sword swallowing champ....SPIN SPIN SPIN.....LMFAO!

Bruin For Life

" The hiring of Rick Neuheisel is the greatest thing to happen to UCLA Football
" The firing of Rick Neuheisel is the greatest thing to happen to UCLA Football.....

Ben Howland is a genius 3 final fours in a row he's here for life
Ben Howland is a tired old coach he needs to go....

Spin spin spin.....LMFAO!!!

#27091 Feb 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
50-0...LMFAO!!! The only one who sux is you well on second thought MBD is a former FUCLA sword swallowing champ....SPIN SPIN SPIN.....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life
" The hiring of Rick Neuheisel is the greatest thing to happen to UCLA Football
" The firing of Rick Neuheisel is the greatest thing to happen to UCLA Football.....
Ben Howland is a genius 3 final fours in a row he's here for life
Ben Howland is a tired old coach he needs to go....
Spin spin spin.....LMFAO!!!
1. 50-0 was under RN not the Great Jim Mora.
2. it was YOU that said great talent doesn't need great coaching - if that was true USC with 43 five-start players twice as many as any other school should have won at least 5 or 6 BCS titles - using YOUR logic.
3. I was wrong about RN, I thought he would bring the program to respectability, and he didn't.
4. I never said RN was the greatest thing to happen to UCLA - I said the 50-0 was the best thing to happen to UCLA, it gave us Jim Mora, and I was right, he is 2-0 against USC and 19-9
5. I never said BH was a genius, YOU DID.
6. BH was a tired old coach, and I was right, he had no control of his team and lost 8 players to transfer in less than 5 years...Steve Alford, is doing great, as for being a great coach, that remains to be seen, but his style of play will attract better players than BH, that is for sure.

#27092 Feb 27, 2014
Is there anything else you would like me to address? LMAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27093 Feb 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>

.Steve Alford, is doing great, as for being a great coach, that remains to be seen, but his style of play will attract better players than BH, that is for sure.
Spin spin spin...LMFAO!!! Alfraud has the Mighty Bruins out of the top 25...Great Job Steve...LMFAO!!!!....FUCLA is now a lower tier team, not a national power. If they were a national power they certainly wouldn't have a coach like Alfraud...LMFAO......Can you imagine Duke, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville hiring a lame huckster like Alfraud?...LMFAO!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27095 Feb 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
.Steve Alford, is doing great, as for being a great coach, that remains to be seen, but his style of play will attract better players than BH, that is for sure.
Hey Sweet Thang, if FUCLA would have hired one of the following: Krzyzewski, Pitino, Roy Williams, Boeheim, Calipari, would you and your peddophile BF MBD/BN still say I would have to wait to see how things turn out to see if they can be called a good coach? You lame coksuckers would probably still say that.....Point is that those guys are great coaches, they don't need to prove to anyone especially a couple of kweens like you and MBD....They either are or they arent....They are...Alfraud isn't a top level coach.

#27096 Feb 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin spin spin...LMFAO!!! Alfraud has the Mighty Bruins out of the top 25...Great Job Steve...LMFAO!!!!....FUCLA is now a lower tier team, not a national power. If they were a national power they certainly wouldn't have a coach like Alfraud...LMFAO......Can you imagine Duke, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville hiring a lame huckster like Alfraud?...LMFAO!!!
rankings in basketball mean squat!! It's getting to the tournament that matters, then advance one game at a time. 21-6 is pretty damn impressive...how's that "superior hire" at usc doing? 1-16 in conference? Lmao!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27100 Feb 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>rankings in basketball mean squat!! It's getting to the tournament that matters, then advance one game at a time. 21-6 is pretty damn impressive.
You mean 21-7 and that is not very impressive for a supposed basketball power especially when the top players were sitting in a jail cell somewhere.....LMFAO!........If you phagges would have kept Howland FUCLA would be 25-3 and in first place and ranked in the top 10, while playing defense..... LMFAO!!!

#27101 Feb 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 21-7 and that is not very impressive for a supposed basketball power especially when the top players were sitting in a jail cell somewhere.....LMFAO!........If you phagges would have kept Howland FUCLA would be 25-3 and in first place and ranked in the top 10, while playing defense..... LMFAO!!!
"Hey man, what's your deal?"....We're right there with the rest of the "basketball powers"..."
\Kansas 22-6
Duke 23-6
N. Car. 21-7
KY 21-7
UCLA 21-7

#27103 Feb 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! What a lame arse you are.....Kansas rated #5 Duke #6, Louisville 7...Ketucky is #17 which is awful for them ( you would be jizzing on BN if FUCLA was rated that high) North Carolina is 19 which is disastrous for them.....Alfraud's team has bent over everytime they have played a quality team.......San Diego Sate runs circles around the supposed BB power,,,,LMFAO!!!.......FUCLA should have went after Gregg Marshall of Witicha State, but having phagge fans like you and MBD/BN probably scared his arse away....LMFAO!!!
you're the one referring to UCLA as a "basketball power" not me you dumbass. ROFLMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27104 Feb 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one referring to UCLA as a "basketball power" not me you dumbass. ROFLMFAO
Spin, spin spin....LMFAO!.........You bruin phagges call for the head of the coach who brought the program back to the top by going to three consecutive final 4's. Called for his head because it wasn't enough because"we phagges are an elite program" Now that Alfraud is bringing your program back to mediocrity you say we are not a bb power.....You do as much spinning on these threads as you do on Santa Monica Blvd...LMFAO!!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#27105 Feb 28, 2014
Has anyone ever had anal beads stuck in their bum ? If so, I could sure use some advise, thanks in advance.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27106 Feb 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, spin spin....LMFAO!.........You bruin phagges call for the head of the coach who brought the program back to the top by going to three consecutive final 4's. Called for his head because it wasn't enough because"we phagges are an elite program" Now that Alfraud is bringing your program back to mediocrity you say we are not a bb power.....You do as much spinning on these threads as you do on Santa Monica Blvd...LMFAO!!!
Trying to deny he's ever called them a bb powerhouse! What a lying SOS.(Why bother posting his words? He'll still be stupid enough to try and deny it.)

His football team got as many wins as the sanctioned team across town and he's stupid enough to try and refer to them as a football school!!! And he's stupid enough to deny calling them a bb school?!!

Don't get any stupider than that!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27107 Feb 28, 2014
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fight On leave Rob alone! When he and BN come to Pelican Bay for our conjugal visit all he talks about is how you kick his arse..It kind of ruins the mood, please lay off my snookums so I can lay in to him.!
You got it Tony! Give those kweens the ol prison bump...LMFAO!

#27108 Mar 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to deny he's ever called them a bb powerhouse! What a lying SOS.(Why bother posting his words? He'll still be stupid enough to try and deny it.)
His football team got as many wins as the sanctioned team across town and he's stupid enough to try and refer to them as a football school!!! And he's stupid enough to deny calling them a bb school?!!
did you ever call a Mexican a "beaner" and an African American a "darkie"?

#27109 Mar 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
of course I called ucla a bb "power" when they were back in 2008 but I doubt you can find one comment in this thread dating back to 2010 in which I referred to UCLA as a "power" you dickWad.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27110 Mar 1, 2014
One and 15 ???? & 10 & 18

Oh my the GTH has really turned around that team.

Floyed would have won 6 or 7 win the Pac 12 ith his eyes closed,

and the topix troll is bagging on UCLA for being 10 & 5 , 21 & 7 ???

LMFAO what an embarrassment
Fight On

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#27112 Mar 2, 2014
Good news everyone, CT was able to dig the anal beads out of my arse. Very erotic experience.

Yay Trojans !
Yay homosexuality !
Yay rainbows !
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27113 Mar 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="BN/MBD"]Good news everyone, CT was able to dig the anal beads out of my arse. Very erotic experience.
Yay Trojans !
Yay homosexuality !
Yay rainbows ![/QUOTE]

Morning BN/MBD or should I call you by your real name"Topix Troll"........LMFAO!!!... ..You and Rob have scared everyone away with all your homophobic trolling, this thread has gone to shyt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,761,932
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Bruddah Z 341,051
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480