UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35568 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#27063 Feb 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...the real champions will be crowned in 2015.
And what the hell have you been smoking? Real champions of what? If you are lucky, that brief moment of being called a Pac-12 South Champion (asterisk or not) only to have the North Champion bitchslap that silly looking grin off all your (B)ruin faces. Okay I will give it to you since you are in such desperate need of itů Congratulations to UCLA for being a full-strength champion of the non-BCS Sun Bowl... HaHaHaHa

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27064 Feb 25, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And what the hell have you been smoking? Real champions of what? If you are lucky, that brief moment of being called a Pac-12 South Champion (asterisk or not) only to have the North Champion bitchslap that silly looking grin off all your (B)ruin faces. Okay I will give it to you since you are in such desperate need of itů Congratulations to UCLA for being a full-strength champion of the non-BCS Sun Bowl... HaHaHaHa
don't try raining your bullshit in our parade WE BITCHSLAPPED 2 years in a row, stop being a little bitch along along with that bytchThatSucksYourCcok trojan. I remember you and your fudgePackingBuddy trojan posting on here "what sanctions??!!" And "our 75 are better than your 85" crap, we sure slapped you back into reality, REALLY QUICK!!! FUsCK!!!

#27065 Feb 25, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And what the hell have you been smoking? Real champions of what? If you are lucky, that brief moment of being called a Pac-12 South Champion (asterisk or not) only to have the North Champion bitchslap that silly looking grin off all your (B)ruin faces. Okay I will give it to you since you are in such desperate need of itů Congratulations to UCLA for being a full-strength champion of the non-BCS Sun Bowl... HaHaHaHa
"real" football champions will have to earn that title in a playoff sysetem, not win it by some moronic writers, and coaches voting for their favorite teams or conference champions. Your 11 natuonal titles are a JOKE!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27066 Feb 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"real" football champions will have to earn that title in a playoff sysetem, not win it by some moronic writers, and coaches voting for their favorite teams or conference champions. Your 11 natuonal titles are a JOKE!!!!
Hey Sweet Thang your Phagge Bruins claim their only football NC in 1954, sharing it with Ohio State. FUCLA was voted #1 in the UPI coaches poll, Ohio State voted #1 by the AP....According to your lisping words your title should not count, and as far as cheating is concerned, your 11 BB titles should be given back....If FUCLA had any integrity they would pull those banners down from Sam Gilbert Pavillion.....What a dooshe puts his foot in his mouth again, that and a few male cucumbers.....LMFAO!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#27067 Feb 25, 2014
This has become the Jason Collins of Topix threads. Overhyped and no one really cares anyway. THE Chosen Traveler will officially begin his extended vacation.......NOW!!!!!!!!!!

And for you (B)ruin A-holes that micromanage this thread, Chosen Traveler actually has to do with my extensive vacationing that reach the furthest outposts known to humanity. Next stop, surfing in Cerritos/Todos Santos. So long buttsuckers! HaHa

REAL MEN ARE TROJANS AND IN THE OFFSEASON REAL TROJANS SURF! FIGHT ON!

#27068 Feb 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Thang your Phagge Bruins claim their only football NC in 1954, sharing it with Ohio State. FUCLA was voted #1 in the UPI coaches poll, Ohio State voted #1 by the AP....According to your lisping words your title should not count, and as far as cheating is concerned, your 11 BB titles should be given back....If FUCLA had any integrity they would pull those banners down from Sam Gilbert Pavillion.....What a dooshe puts his foot in his mouth again, that and a few male cucumbers.....LMFAO!!!
That's right, the 1954 title should not count, especially when it was a split vote...and neither should any of your paper titles, that mean squat!! FACT!!!

#27069 Feb 25, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
This has become the Jason Collins of Topix threads. Overhyped and no one really cares anyway. THE Chosen Traveler will officially begin his extended vacation.......NOW!!!!!!!!!!
And for you (B)ruin A-holes that micromanage this thread, Chosen Traveler actually has to do with my extensive vacationing that reach the furthest outposts known to humanity. Next stop, surfing in Cerritos/Todos Santos. So long buttsuckers! HaHa
REAL MEN ARE TROJANS AND IN THE OFFSEASON REAL TROJANS SURF! FIGHT ON!
STFU, you ain't going nowhere...except back into the basement and master bait on the thought that FUsCK has "11 NC titles in football". LMAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27071 Feb 25, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated. But some morons will deny, deny, deny.

#27072 Feb 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated. But some morons will deny, deny, deny.
to my knowledge -:unless you know something I don't, Sam Gilbert was not a UCLA employee, and according to the ncaa's investigation UCLA or JW knew nothing...so eat shytAndDieModdaFuhka!!! Lmao

#27075 Feb 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some morons will point to a couple of wins over a handicapped team, but we all know what happened the last time they played that same team
in 2011, RN was the coach...and Kevin Prince was the QB. NUFF SAID, MORON!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27076 Feb 26, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>in 2011, RN was the coach...and Kevin Prince was the QB. NUFF SAID, MORON!!!!
Sweet Thang bashing Neuheisel? You should still be kissing his arse. It's been his players that have made FUCLA respectable. Yes Jim ( I love hommos like BN&BFL) Mora Jr, has done a good job of coaching them but this is the last good year, once Hundley leaves Mora Jr will be right there with him.....LMFAO!!

#27077 Feb 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Thang bashing Neuheisel? You should still be kissing his arse. It's been his players that have made FUCLA respectable. Yes Jim ( I love hommos like BN&BFL) Mora Jr, has done a good job of coaching them but this is the last good year, once Hundley leaves Mora Jr will be right there with him.....LMFAO!!
truth is, if anything UCLA could be 3-deep at QB with Woulard, Sharp, and maybe (we'll find out March 20th) the Nation's #1 QB Josh Rosen becomes a Bruin. Hundley will be missed but not very much. The best years for UCLA are still ahead beyond Hundley.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27079 Feb 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have no effen clue..LMFAO! Hundley will be missed the way you miss a grande pipino up your arse. Without him you guys suck! Spin spin spin...LMFAO!!!
Exactly!

He's such an idiot. If he's not flat out contradicting himself and changing the rules back & forth (depending on whether he's referring to USC or UCLA), he's posting lies & other bs. CT & I have proven it more than once, but he's still stupid enough to try and deny it.

#27080 Feb 26, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have no effen clue..LMFAO! Hundley will be missed the way you miss a grande pipino up your arse. Without him you guys suck! Spin spin spin...LMFAO!!!
Hundley, or no Hundley, jackass, you're getting bitchslapped, for years to come, get used taking the VergaUpYourKulo, just way you demand it from Trojan. ROFLMFAO

#27081 Feb 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
He's such an idiot. If he's not flat out contradicting himself and changing the rules back & forth (depending on whether he's referring to USC or UCLA), he's posting lies & other bs. CT & I have proven it more than once, but he's still stupid enough to try and deny it.
the only thing you have proven is your littlecocksuckingbiych. Still waiting for you to post just one of supposed lies.

#27082 Feb 27, 2014
Hey Trojan, I called you a racist because you called an African American a "darkie" and Mexican a "beaner" am I lying??

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27083 Feb 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only thing you have proven is your littlecocksuckingbiych. Still waiting for you to post just one of supposed lies.
Face it Sweet Thang, Moron Jr is nowhere as strong a recruiter as Neuheisel, he's putting up his facade but he will bolt to the NFL when Hundley leaves..The same way MBD bolts from you when he sees Matt Barnes at Chicken Maison.....LMFAO!

#27085 Feb 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it Sweet Thang, Moron Jr is nowhere as strong a recruiter as Neuheisel, he's putting up his facade but he will bolt to the NFL when Hundley leaves..The same way MBD bolts from you when he sees Matt Barnes at Chicken Maison.....LMFAO!
that's your opinion, but the truth is, you can be a great recruiter, but if you're not a great coach you're wasting your talent. Mora is a great coach, that moved people around based on their skills...Anthony Barr, Devin Fuller, Joe Fauria were moved and look at the now. Myles Jack made history being the first freshmen ever voted the conference player of the year on offense AND defense...utilized Cassia Marsh, Kernan Graham, Jordan Zumwalt, and Eddie Vanderdoes on offense, all of the scoring TDs last year and making plays on offense...THAT is a great coach, recruiting class mean squat, if the players don't grow in that system. FACT!!!!

#27086 Feb 27, 2014
^^^ typos, you what I meant.

#27087 Feb 27, 2014
^^^^ you know what I meant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Independent 1,708,482
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 330,631
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 13 hr hojo 12,231
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Wed ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web