UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
25,561 - 25,580 of 26,748 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins have always appreciated all of our student athletes in whatever capacity!!!
Go Bruins!
You mean like Darryl( Heh heh heh )Henley? What a poor "Judge" of character you are Screwie.....LMFAO!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh! Isn't that Jackson kid a track & field guy anyway? I remember some track star on the Raiders quite awhile back, and the dude just couldn't hang onto a pass, never amounted to anything!
well we had a state champion sprinter too, Randal Carroll a 5-star WR, never did crap, and Mora ended up releasing him.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll carry on by himself, having conversation with his many identities. LOL!!
You just proved him to be a liar AGAIN (which I've done at least 2-3 times) and he's still stupid enough to try and deny it. What a POS.
what lie was that?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll carry on by himself, having conversation with his many identities. LOL!!
You just proved him to be a liar AGAIN (which I've done at least 2-3 times) and he's still stupid enough to try and deny it. What a POS.
you said I make shit up, that would definitely make a liar the problem you have is that you've been able to point out one thing I supposedly made up, yet you still call me a liar, gawd you're such a pathetic loser. POS. The best you can do is me posting again, after I said I was outta here?? What a dyck!!! I would literally punch you on the nose right now if you were in front of me, no joke.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you said I make shit up, that would definitely make a liar the problem you have is that you've been able to point out one thing I supposedly made up, yet you still call me a liar, gawd you're such a pathetic loser. POS. The best you can do is me posting again, after I said I was outta here?? What a dyck!!! I would literally punch you on the nose right now if you were in front of me, no joke.
Now now Roberto, temper temper. Don't lose it like the late MBD did when he was on here challenging people to fights because they were smarter than him. Remember Coach JW's Pyramid of Deception, "when one gets caught just look the other way".
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Roberto, temper temper. Don't lose it like the late MBD did when he was on here challenging people to fights because they were smarter than him. Remember Coach JW's Pyramid of Deception, "when one gets caught just look the other way".
Only the most moronic among us try to play internet tough guy. His retarded comment shouldn't have surprised you.

BN loves to cry about your posts, when yours are no worse than the lying POS's. But because the retard is a Bruin, BN doesn't see it.

I'm not surprised. When Trojans make comments about the scholarship reductions and how there's no way they aren't going to impact the results, that fool claims it's "crying" or "making excuses". Anyone who calls it either of those doesn't know squat about sports.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Bruin FAN, that is.(As if the retard could actually be a Bruin.)

Although, with some Bruin posts I've read of late, it can't be that hard.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... in the past you bagged on BFL for bragging about all the NC titles, saying Football was the only one that counted.... now your counting them all..... Tennis???? Maybe thing are changing with all the losses to UCLA in Baseball, Football and of course Basketball. the big question is.......... will the gapped tooth hillbillies team win another game this year ?
It looks like Steve (Lavin) Alfraud is gearing his Bruins for the NCAA tournament. Today his Bruins played like one of his teams in the tournament by choking to Stanford...LMFAO!.....I'm sure you Manhattan Beach Dooshe are jerking off to your pic of Andy Enfield, he could do better with the Bruins than Alfraud....Defending Pac 12 champs with a loaded team 21-6 10-4 in conference unranked in the top 25, a supposed top 5 BB program???? LMFAO!!!.......Congrats to Steve Alfraud he is taking the tradition out of the once Mighty Ruins....... How will you defend this? By attacking the Gap Tooth Hilbilly? Face it UCLA is not a power program any longer, Howland brought back some respect, but was shown the door when phagges like you wanted him out....Enjoy Stevie Alfraud he will make UCLA lower than Fullerton State.....LMFAO!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

And Suc is what 10 and 16 and dead last in the pac 12 with the "Messiah" the gapped tooth Hillbilly soon to be 10 & 17 . And NO BODY expected ANYTHING from UCLA this season, Next year we add a 5 star 7 footer from Loyola and suc ? a ortho appointment for Gappie hillbillie Talk about a once mighty Trojans ????...... they got their asseskicked by UCLA 2 straight years not only in FOOTBALL, but Basketball and Baseball, but hey the Trojans have a hell of a Tennis team..........
LMFAO
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Bruin Nation wrote:
And Suc is what 10 and 16 and dead last in the pac 12 with the "Messiah" the gapped tooth Hillbilly soon to be 10 & 17 . And NO BODY expected ANYTHING from UCLA this season, Next year we add a 5 star 7 footer from Loyola and suc ? a ortho appointment for Gappie hillbillie Talk about a once mighty Trojans ????...... they got their asseskicked by UCLA 2 straight years not only in FOOTBALL, but Basketball and Baseball, but hey the Trojans have a hell of a Tennis team..........
LMFAO
A week ago you were jizzing over your BB Bruins, now it's wait til next year?? Typical bandwagon dykslurrping Bruin fan. I have news for you dooshe, you could put the best pro players on UCLA's roster and Alfraud will screw them up....LMFAO!...What a stupid dykwadd you are , this has to be Rob, no on second thought not even The Sweet Thang is as lame as you... What a dooshe bagg.....Wait til next year...LMFAO!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Bruin Nation wrote:
. And NO BODY expected ANYTHING from UCLA this season,
Not true spinmasterbater! Defending Conference champs coming in with a loaded team, the only weakness is head coach Steve Alfraud...Maybe The Ruins can hire a coach who has been to the final 4 a few times not a guy who loses to Ivy League teams in the opening round....LMFAO.... Still jealous of Enfield, oh wait that's right you have a hotter wife (blow up doll of Lynda Carter from 1975)...LMFAO!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the most moronic among us try to play internet tough guy. His retarded comment shouldn't have surprised you.
BN loves to cry about your posts, when yours are no worse than the lying POS's. But because the retard is a Bruin, BN doesn't see it.
I'm not surprised. When Trojans make comments about the scholarship reductions and how there's no way they aren't going to impact the results, that fool claims it's "crying" or "making excuses". Anyone who calls it either of those doesn't know squat about sports.
going from a guy who wishes death on those who disagree with him (Bob Smith), that hates women (crazy beautiful, Dinwiddie, Wolfie), this is the elderly (Bob Smith), racist (calls Mexicans mexers and beaners - and calls African Americans Darkies), and wishes death on every single police officer because he wants got pulled over for going 1 mile over the speed limit and the cops harassed his family - those were your words freaking moron!!! or are you going to tell me that I am lying again? there is no bigger douche bag than you on this thread, then you wonder why I want to bust you up. POS

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

***coming from a guy ( gay guy at that)

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

^^ * hates the elderly
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
^^* hates the elderly
Not really, he's been cool with MBD/BN for years....LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, he's been cool with MBD/BN for years....LMFAO!!
Yeah, he's not in touch with reality. Thinks it's as simple as that fake character of his merely having disagreed with me. What a moron.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's not in touch with reality. Thinks it's as simple as that fake character of his merely having disagreed with me. What a moron.
you don't have on official Topix Avatar, therefore you're considered a troll, that has been busted using other names on here...how do we know that Bob Smith wasn't one if YOUR characters, you FREAK!!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have on official Topix Avatar, therefore you're considered a troll, that has been busted using other names on here...how do we know that Bob Smith wasn't one if YOUR characters, you FREAK!!!
Now now,let's not jump to conclusions. There are many a troll with a topix account. Take for example: MBD/BN/P_C/F_O, she/he has been a registered troll for many a year...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
So why dont you publicly rag on Robbie each and every time he posts? After all, his avatar professes 110 National Championships, and we all know that other then your 1 you FINALLY got in baseball, you (B)ruins have not accomplished a NC in 20 years in the 3 major sports. And before you try to bag on me for mens tennis, I merely brought up fire-with-fire because Robbie always has an orgasm over his gymnastic titles and such but yet we are only 10 titles behind you, if he, you, or any other paisley (B)ruin wants to go that route... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So why dont you publicly rag on Robbie each and every time he posts? After all, his avatar professes 110 National Championships, and we all know that other then your 1 you FINALLY got in baseball, you (B)ruins have not accomplished a NC in 20 years in the 3 major sports. And before you try to bag on me for mens tennis, I merely brought up fire-with-fire because Robbie always has an orgasm over his gymnastic titles and such but yet we are only 10 titles behind you, if he, you, or any other paisley (B)ruin wants to go that route... HaHa
big difference!!! We Bruins support EVERY one of our sports teams, men and women alike. You guys ESPECIALLY YOU, were always quick at making fun of our titles when your football team had actual success on the field, or your BB team on the court, or your Baseball team, but now that you are owned .in ALL THREE major sports, your other sports are all of a sudden important to you? hey nothing wrong with that, just stop being a fckunig hypocrite, that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••