UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29760 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27011 Feb 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
All he does is lie. Most times I don't even bother with it. He'll just deny it, ignore it or spin. This is just one more example.
if all I do is lie it shouldn't be very difficult to find at least one of my lies, right? So why don't you? Because YOU CAN'T!! gawd you're stupid!! Is that typical of your life, when things are said you don't agree with, you call them lies? Or when you're caught breaking the law (or cheating) you call/rules unfair and act like a little bytch? That wouldn't be you, would it? Oh, wait... that is you!!!! POS

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#27013 Feb 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
All he does is lie. Most times I don't even bother with it. He'll just deny it, ignore it or spin. This is just one more example.
It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers LOL

FTFO

#27014 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers LOL
FTFO
yah, okay. LOL
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27015 Feb 21, 2014
Now now boyz, let's just leave the bickering alone now ya hear? If Bruin Nation wants to troll as Zachary Gima, just let her be. It's probably best if BN is trolling on his computer than strolling Mira Costa HS with nothing underneath his trench coat.

#27016 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers LOL
FTFO
Funny how trOJan has never been able to post an example of one of my supposedly "many" lies. Laughable, truly laughable.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27017 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how trOJan has never been able to post an example of one of my supposedly "many" lies. Laughable, truly laughable.
Hey Rob, how come you don't do the Wolfie character any more? Oh I see she must have married "Bob Smith"......LMFAO!!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#27018 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> yah, okay. LOL
110 National Titles and counting? Yeah your (B)ruins are counting alright.......counting on being passed in the next few years as Stanford has 104 and the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA has 99 soon to be 100 after we wrap up Mens Tennis!!!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE TITLE COUNT!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27019 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>110 National Titles and counting? Yeah your (B)ruins are counting alright.......counting on being passed in the next few years as Stanford has 104 and the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA has 99 soon to be 100 after we wrap up Mens Tennis!!!
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE TITLE COUNT!
Interesting... in the past you bagged on BFL for bragging about all the NC titles, saying Football was the only one that counted.... now your counting them all..... Tennis???? Maybe thing are changing with all the losses to UCLA in Baseball, Football and of course Basketball. the big question is.......... will the gapped tooth hillbillies team win another game this year ?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27020 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... in the past you bagged on BFL for bragging about all the NC titles, saying Football was the only one that counted.... now your counting them all..... Tennis???? Maybe thing are changing with all the losses to UCLA in Baseball, Football and of course Basketball. the big question is.......... will the gapped tooth hillbillies team win another game this year ?
Well well well, if it isn't the multifaced Manhattan Beach Dooshe. All finished flashing the local high school boyz?......... LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27021 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing that hasn't changed is that you're still a d-bagg...LMFAO!.... Still jealous of Enfield? Oh wait you have a hotter wife who is 20 years younger than you,that must mean she's about 55....LMFAO!!!

#27022 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
careful now, your comment might be taken as literal, by some moron on here...let me answer that question, NO they will not win another game. PERIOD.

#27023 Feb 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rob, how come you don't do the Wolfie character any more? Oh I see she must have married "Bob Smith"......LMFAO!!
while you're at it, why don't you throw in there Crazy Beautiful, and DinWeedie, and trouble shooter too.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27024 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>while you're at it, why don't you throw in there Crazy Beautiful, and DinWeedie, and trouble shooter too.
No CB and Dinwiddie weren't you they were much too masculine to be The Sweet Thang they had to be real women, now Shorrt Shooter maybe, but I heard he was doing time in a womens prison along with Tony from ELA, they lead that march for MBD to have his sex change operation aired at halftime of the 50-0 UCLA vs USC game. The network execs declined saying they didn't want to air UCLA getting castrated twice in the same night......LMFAO!!

#27025 Feb 21, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No CB and Dinwiddie weren't you they were much too masculine to be The Sweet Thang they had to be real women, now Shorrt Shooter maybe, but I heard he was doing time in a womens prison along with Tony from ELA, they lead that march for MBD to have his sex change operation aired at halftime of the 50-0 UCLA vs USC game. The network execs declined saying they didn't want to air UCLA getting castrated twice in the same night......LMFAO!!
so who who lets you use their computer in San Marino after doing their yard? Hiw did you gain their trust?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27026 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins own L.A. everybody knows that...that dude is a beast!!! I'll take him, a 4-star 6'3" 234 WR over a 5-star 5'8" 160 lbs...A N Y D A Y!!!! FACT!!!!!
Heh heh heh heh heh! Isn't that Jackson kid a track & field guy anyway? I remember some track star on the Raiders quite awhile back, and the dude just couldn't hang onto a pass, never amounted to anything!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27027 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh great point! It is obvious the TrOJans are taking whatever they can get. Bruins have always appreciated all of our student athletes in whatever capacity!!!

Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27028 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
FTFO
He'll carry on by himself, having conversation with his many identities. LOL!!

You just proved him to be a liar AGAIN (which I've done at least 2-3 times) and he's still stupid enough to try and deny it. What a POS.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27029 Feb 21, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins have always appreciated all of our student athletes in whatever capacity!!!
Go Bruins!
You mean like Darryl( Heh heh heh )Henley? What a poor "Judge" of character you are Screwie.....LMFAO!!

#27030 Feb 21, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh! Isn't that Jackson kid a track & field guy anyway? I remember some track star on the Raiders quite awhile back, and the dude just couldn't hang onto a pass, never amounted to anything!
well we had a state champion sprinter too, Randal Carroll a 5-star WR, never did crap, and Mora ended up releasing him.

#27031 Feb 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll carry on by himself, having conversation with his many identities. LOL!!
You just proved him to be a liar AGAIN (which I've done at least 2-3 times) and he's still stupid enough to try and deny it. What a POS.
what lie was that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,232,135
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min NoahLovesU 238,972
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 36 min NinaRocks 5,556
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 309,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) 13 hr Olsen Pole 4
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web