UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34436 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26997 Feb 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
This thread has obviously come to it's conclusion. Too much trolling, and impossible to have any type of intelligent dialogue...I'm done, have fun talking all things Trojan crap on a UCLA thread, I'm sure you'll have a blast with no one to contradict you and call you out as phonies. sayonara, adiós, tsai-jin, goodbye.
What really needs to be said is that MBD/BN is Pete_Carroll. First BN denied that he was MBD now he admits to it, you know he's Pet_Carroll and btw he' only you're friend when it's convenient for you, other wise he throws you under the bus all of the time. For the record I'm not CT I'm not Zachary Gima...I'm the one who has owned you're arse from the time you posted on these threads as UCLA Rob, i'm still your daddy bytch.......LMFAO!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26998 Feb 20, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was amusing toying with a couple of morons who want to pretend they beat a fully loaded USC team. But it got old.
I can see a CSU grad being that stupid. But I now have serious doubts the other actually graduated from UCLA. The Bruins I know in real life aren't that stupid.
They're kind of enjoying it, but not acting like fools. They know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team. They know they've gotten a LOT of assistance from the NCAA and most of them are smart enough to recognize it was WAY overboard compared to what they've done to other schools with similar or WORSE violations.
Only complete fools would try to deny that simple fact.
Fight On!!
Yeah but you will never get that dumfuhk (B)ruin Rob to acknowledge that. Definitely not playing with a full deck. I see he has professed another one of those send offs he does, probably because the idiot spun himself in his own web of trollness (not even sure that is a word-HaHa). From what I see, he likes to alienate everyone and probably goes to bed at night content when he has pissed someone off to replace his own anger and inadequacies!

For these (B)ruin fools to think they have replaced USC as the premiere football destination in Southern California is ludicrous, especially when all they are really banking on is a new coach that has temporarily energized their team to a couple of impressive 9 and 10 win seasons (instead of the 5 or 6 win status quo), and their once-a-decade QB is playing out his time (probably decided to bang some more Westwood chicks for another year) before he goes on to a mediocre career in the NFL.

ANY USC loss (be it by higher power hungry types or otherwise) is of course a gain for UCLA because they sit back and wait like a pack of hyenas, hoping they get their turn to scavenge up any carcass leftovers. But what they fail to realize is the leftovers are actually equivalent to discarded toenails for them to munch on while USC regroups, restocks, and will shortly reclaim what rightfully and historically, has always belonged to us!

Fight On!!!

San Marino, CA

#26999 Feb 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>get the F outta here, the original avatar picture picture you posted back in 2010 is that of Zachary Gima, I remember exactly what that picture looked like. You've been busted and now trying to deflect.
BN and I are friends off this thread and doing anything like that to attack my friend is not something I would consider in a million years. As for using many names, yes jackass I have, never to fool anyone, I got banned many times because fight on would report abuse, and I never paid attention to the topix warnings. Did I post as fight on posting gay ass comments? yes, but only to play the same game he fight on likes to play, never to fool anyone..
As for Private Messages, CPEM is a hypocritical trojan homer that is quick to call people out, except his own condoms, so yes "people" PMd you CPEM to be exact, which I don't give shyt what the hypocrite thinks of me.
I havent a clue, nor do I care what the fuhk you are talking about. But if you think that any other poster (which here is really a scary thought - they probably are all you) is a picture of me, I can only tell you that maybe for every beer you doused on someones head, it probably took place after you finished off the other 11 of your Budweiser 12 pack. And as far as you leaving Topix, dont let the same (B)ruin door that wont hit Jim Moras asss as he scampers off to the NFL at the end of this season hit your butt on the way out… HaHa

San Marino, CA

#27000 Feb 20, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
What really needs to be said is that MBD/BN is Pete_Carroll. First BN denied that he was MBD now he admits to it, you know he's Pet_Carroll and btw he' only you're friend when it's convenient for you, other wise he throws you under the bus all of the time. For the record I'm not CT I'm not Zachary Gima...I'm the one who has owned you're arse from the time you posted on these threads as UCLA Rob, i'm still your daddy bytch.......LMFAO!!
LMFAO -Now that sounds like some things around here getting cleared up... HaHa

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27001 Feb 20, 2014
I'm only back posting this comment because CT sent me a private message, I dared him to post the original picture he showed up one here with 4 years ago, if it's true what he says that he's not a fraud using Zachary Gima's picture in his avatar I will own to my accusation and admit I was wrong and ban myself from ever posting agaib, regardless if receiving Private messages or not.
Let's go CT, you have all the pics ever used on your account in your Topix profile, I'll make it easy on you, it's rhe only picture you ever used of yourself, so you cant say you can't find it...its the one of you wearing the USC t-shirt...prove me wrong, or prove me right...YOUR MOVE.:)

#27002 Feb 20, 2014
Hilarious, CT/F.O./ZG replying to himself. lmao

#27004 Feb 20, 2014
Chose Traveler sent me a private message, being a dcik, I responded by daring/challenging him to post the same picture he posted on his Topix avatar 4 years ago, I remember exactly that picture, and when I saw Zachary Gima's pictures I was busting up!!!

Why he would use Zachary Gima's identity is beyond me. I read that kid Zachary Gima's profile, he is one sharp dude, and leading a group of natural energy students at USC in a research projects, including a natural energy source for the Wrigly Museum/or monument in Catalina Island. Does anyone here think Zachary Gima (whom the impostor said he graduated in 2009) would have time for this Topix crap?...and the picture of Zach's profile is nowhere near that of Zach's pics in his USC profile (check out the link) why did the impostor CT use THAT picture, then? because CT knew we would recognize THAT guy in "Zach's" Topix profile picture.

I guess he thought no one here would remember the pic he used before when he joined our group as "CT", and he also thought no one would search Zach Gima's google profiles, what in idiot. Hence F.O.'s always bringing up "snookums" to BN and reminding him/BN of when of "pete_carroll's" would use "snookums" references to CT.

Why would F.O. care about "p_c" or or anyone else calling CT "snookums? he never defended CPEM, never defended Trojan from my attacks on him, but he would defend CT and bring up "snookums" constantly to BN, and post quotes from the past with c_t calling him/CT "snookums" what a moron!!!

Stop playing the victim, CT...and stop with your accusations, I may like to have fun, and sometimes go over the top, but when it comes down to real issues, such as messing/attacking someone I genuinely consider a friend that is whole other story.

To the character/troll-name, Fight On I actually found amusing, witty and funny, although BN would say otherwise. Your dumb insults are meaningless to me, as far as I'm concerned, because taking you seriously is like watching a movie and thinking the villans in the movie are villans in real life.

The only person in here that gets under my skin - not gonna lie - is Trojan, but only because I know he's real, and I don't agree with his opinions, about the elderly, women, minorities, and especially Law Enforcement Officers...and especially him using pathetic excuses for UCLA whooping his trOJans asses!!

But whatever!! carry on!!!

Go Bruins!!!

#27005 Feb 20, 2014
<<<<< Does this guy look familiar to anyone??? LMAO

San Marino, CA

#27006 Feb 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Chose Traveler sent me a private message, being a dcik, I responded by daring/challenging him to post the same picture he posted on his Topix avatar 4 years ago, I remember exactly that picture, and when I saw Zachary Gima's pictures I was busting up!!!
Why he would use Zachary Gima's identity is beyond me. I read that kid Zachary Gima's profile, he is one sharp dude, and leading a group of natural energy students at USC in a research projects, including a natural energy source for the Wrigly Museum/or monument in Catalina Island. Does anyone here think Zachary Gima (whom the impostor said he graduated in 2009) would have time for this Topix crap?...and the picture of Zach's profile is nowhere near that of Zach's pics in his USC profile (check out the link) why did the impostor CT use THAT picture, then? because CT knew we would recognize THAT guy in "Zach's" Topix profile picture.
I guess he thought no one here would remember the pic he used before when he joined our group as "CT", and he also thought no one would search Zach Gima's google profiles, what in idiot. Hence F.O.'s always bringing up "snookums" to BN and reminding him/BN of when of "pete_carroll's" would use "snookums" references to CT.
Why would F.O. care about "p_c" or or anyone else calling CT "snookums? he never defended CPEM, never defended Trojan from my attacks on him, but he would defend CT and bring up "snookums" constantly to BN, and post quotes from the past with c_t calling him/CT "snookums" what a moron!!!
Stop playing the victim, CT...and stop with your accusations, I may like to have fun, and sometimes go over the top, but when it comes down to real issues, such as messing/attacking someone I genuinely consider a friend that is whole other story.
To the character/troll-name, Fight On I actually found amusing, witty and funny, although BN would say otherwise. Your dumb insults are meaningless to me, as far as I'm concerned, because taking you seriously is like watching a movie and thinking the villans in the movie are villans in real life.
The only person in here that gets under my skin - not gonna lie - is Trojan, but only because I know he's real, and I don't agree with his opinions, about the elderly, women, minorities, and especially Law Enforcement Officers...and especially him using pathetic excuses for UCLA whooping his trOJans asses!!
But whatever!! carry on!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Reneging so quickly Robbie? Yet another thing Trojan has pegged you on! But I guess I am too just by talking to you here. HaHa. You really need to stop with the non-essential B.S. and conspiracy crap that is alienating the rest of us. I never have trolled, never would need to, and never will. I have kicked all your (B)ruins assses for years. Trying to link me up to some false posters appears to be your ill-attempt to cover some sort of dysfunctional issue you personally have. I can send you my pic and have asked you in a PM if that is going to make you feel better (but will also make you feel like a fool for yet another false accusation), but I really think the bigger issue is the personal problems you have and how you have almost single-handedly ruined any credibility this sports thread had (various trolls notwithstanding). Reasonable people here know the trolls and when they post, but you seem to have misconceptions and that clarification, but I guess maybe that could be because you are so self-absorbed in it... HaHa

USC – RESPECTABLE POSTERS
UCLA – IMPERSONATING PRANKSTERS

#27007 Feb 20, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Reneging so quickly Robbie? Yet another thing Trojan has pegged you on! But I guess I am too just by talking to you here. HaHa. You really need to stop with the non-essential B.S. and conspiracy crap that is alienating the rest of us. I never have trolled, never would need to, and never will. I have kicked all your (B)ruins assses for years. Trying to link me up to some false posters appears to be your ill-attempt to cover some sort of dysfunctional issue you personally have. I can send you my pic and have asked you in a PM if that is going to make you feel better (but will also make you feel like a fool for yet another false accusation), but I really think the bigger issue is the personal problems you have and how you have almost single-handedly ruined any credibility this sports thread had (various trolls notwithstanding). Reasonable people here know the trolls and when they post, but you seem to have misconceptions and that clarification, but I guess maybe that could be because you are so self-absorbed in it... HaHa
USC – RESPECTABLE POSTERS
UCLA – IMPERSONATING PRANKSTERS
I have never impersonated anyone here, other than one of your alter egos, F.O. if fighting makes me a troll, that so be it. I don't post shyt on here to stir the post, or post stupid crap at the end of my posts, to get a reaction, and whem I do its when I reply to you, okaying YOUR game. I don't post anything that has not been reported by the media as having taken place, and when I make a statement that you consider outlandish, I support my comments/statements with a link, if I get questioned about it...for example when you say USC has a winning tradition, I say they have a cheating tradition since 1903 and I post a link to support my comment...does this make me a troll in your book?

#27008 Feb 20, 2014
^^ ** playing your game**
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27009 Feb 20, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Reneging so quickly Robbie? Yet another thing Trojan has pegged you on!
All he does is lie. Most times I don't even bother with it. He'll just deny it, ignore it or spin. This is just one more example.

#27011 Feb 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
All he does is lie. Most times I don't even bother with it. He'll just deny it, ignore it or spin. This is just one more example.
if all I do is lie it shouldn't be very difficult to find at least one of my lies, right? So why don't you? Because YOU CAN'T!! gawd you're stupid!! Is that typical of your life, when things are said you don't agree with, you call them lies? Or when you're caught breaking the law (or cheating) you call/rules unfair and act like a little bytch? That wouldn't be you, would it? Oh, wait... that is you!!!! POS

San Marino, CA

#27013 Feb 21, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers – LOL

FTFO

#27014 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers – LOL
FTFO
yah, okay. LOL
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27015 Feb 21, 2014
Now now boyz, let's just leave the bickering alone now ya hear? If Bruin Nation wants to troll as Zachary Gima, just let her be. It's probably best if BN is trolling on his computer than strolling Mira Costa HS with nothing underneath his trench coat.

#27016 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It is just one more added, unwanted element of how these Topix threads have gone to shyt..........September cant come soon enough. Until then, I might just save myself the aggravation and instead clean the rims on my car (which is not fun but becoming a better alternative). But Rob wont fret by the absence of any of us, he will still enjoy the Topix time this summer only engaging with no one else but a bunch of other trollers – LOL
FTFO
Funny how trOJan has never been able to post an example of one of my supposedly "many" lies. Laughable, truly laughable.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27017 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how trOJan has never been able to post an example of one of my supposedly "many" lies. Laughable, truly laughable.
Hey Rob, how come you don't do the Wolfie character any more? Oh I see she must have married "Bob Smith"......LMFAO!!

San Marino, CA

#27018 Feb 21, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> yah, okay. LOL
110 National Titles and counting? Yeah your (B)ruins are counting alright.......counting on being passed in the next few years as Stanford has 104 and the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA has 99 soon to be 100 after we wrap up Mens Tennis!!!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE TITLE COUNT!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27019 Feb 21, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>110 National Titles and counting? Yeah your (B)ruins are counting alright.......counting on being passed in the next few years as Stanford has 104 and the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA has 99 soon to be 100 after we wrap up Mens Tennis!!!
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE TITLE COUNT!
Interesting... in the past you bagged on BFL for bragging about all the NC titles, saying Football was the only one that counted.... now your counting them all..... Tennis???? Maybe thing are changing with all the losses to UCLA in Baseball, Football and of course Basketball. the big question is.......... will the gapped tooth hillbillies team win another game this year ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min leosnana 1,618,151
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min Freedomofexpression 318,266
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Oct 15 Heretic 11,649
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web