UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29760 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#26947 Feb 15, 2014
Pee Pee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My Lifer! Why so inquisitive on the graduation date of all the hunks of Troy? Are you following in the footsteps of your mentor and knows pedofile MBD/BN in pursuing younger men?
why am wasting my time asking them, when the main source is before me ;) tell us Pete, when did Zachy Pooh, and CT graduate from USC? I'm sure you know. ;)

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#26948 Feb 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wen to a Cal State School, did not have the grades or the money to attend UCLA...what about you, when did you graduate from USC?
Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.

Los Angeles, CA

#26949 Feb 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wen to a Cal State School, did not have the grades or the money to attend UCLA...what about you, when did you graduate from USC?
Mechanical Engineering (AME) 2009. How about you?
crying

Bronx, NY

#26950 Feb 15, 2014
Who is a cry baby
Pee Pee Pete

Rosemead, CA

#26951 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.
Oh my Zachy Poo, your big words certainly turn this Bruin on. I remember a one night stand I had with a Zach in Saint Louis, could this be my long lost Zachy Poo???

#26952 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.
that's cool man! I have a nephew that just graduated from Rice B.S.(not BS) in Chemical Engineering. When did you graduate?

#26953 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Mechanical Engineering (AME) 2009. How about you?
duh, sorry I should have read further. You already answered my question.

#26954 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
Cal State San Berdoo 1983, Business Admin.

#26955 Feb 15, 2014
Pee Pee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Zachy Poo, your big words certainly turn this Bruin on. I remember a one night stand I had with a Zach in Saint Louis, could this be my long lost Zachy Poo???
get lost pee pee, stop pretending you're a bruin fan.

Los Angeles, CA

#26956 Feb 15, 2014
So what is the relevancy of this thread these days from its original format? Is it primarily a USC versus UCLA airing of dirty laundry?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26957 Feb 15, 2014
nice sweep this "weekend"
20 & 5 overall & 9 & 3 in Pac 12
Oregon's next week
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26958 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
So what is the relevancy of this thread these days from its original format? Is it primarily a USC versus UCLA airing of dirty laundry?
STFU Bite On, your act is getting old you're not foolin anyone, take the cucumber out of your arse ya kweer!

#26959 Feb 15, 2014
Bite On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Bite On, your act is getting old you're not foolin anyone, take the cucumber out of your arse ya kweer!
Bite On, stop being adick
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26960 Feb 16, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
Imposter!!!!!! Nice try Bite On, but Zachary Gima is still a USC student..LMAO!

#26961 Feb 17, 2014
Someone is playing catfish!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26962 Feb 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why am wasting my time asking them, when the main source is before me ;) tell us Pete, when did Zachy Pooh, and CT graduate from USC? I'm sure you know. ;)
> Hey, BFL, the 2015 CFB recruiting wars have started, and Coach Artie sees UCLA and USC have a few verbal commitments. Yours truly, The Coach, bowing to the adoring crowds, is pleased to announce... LSU has 7, 2015 verbal commitments already, two of which are 5-Star recruits. And the "2015 CFB Recruiting Wars" are on ... Rock N' Roll, baby!!!"
>;)

#26963 Feb 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
nice sweep this "weekend"
20 & 5 overall & 9 & 3 in Pac 12
Oregon's next week
> Bruins lookin' good BN! Getting it together for March Madness! The Coach, talking about basketball? Come on!!! Sigh ... it's a long, long way to CFB season!
>/

#26964 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, BFL, the 2015 CFB recruiting wars have started, and Coach Artie sees UCLA and USC have a few verbal commitments. Yours truly, The Coach, bowing to the adoring crowds, is pleased to announce... LSU has 7, 2015 verbal commitments already, two of which are 5-Star recruits. And the "2015 CFB Recruiting Wars" are on ... Rock N' Roll, baby!!!"
>;)
unfortunately these recriits' commitments don't mean anything yet until they sign. But if this is any indication of what lies ahead, it should be one v amazing NLOI day next year. With so many flips during the year, I really don't get to excited anymore, but LSU always had great classes, that's only thing we can guarantee. Geaux Tigers!! Go Bruins!!!

#26965 Feb 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>unfortunately these recriits' commitments don't mean anything yet until they sign. But if this is any indication of what lies ahead, it should be one v amazing NLOI day next year. With so many flips during the year, I really don't get to excited anymore, but LSU always had great classes, that's only thing we can guarantee. Geaux Tigers!! Go Bruins!!!
> Well, you should get a little excited, BFL. UCLA is starting to get football respectability outside of L.A. Coach Artie knows that the Bruins are well respected in Louisiana.

The Coach is not too worried about most of the LSU verbal's. One of LSU's 2015 5-Star recruits committed two years ago, and he's still a "solid verbal". He flew in from Florida this past weekend for the Boys from the Boot Football Activities at LSU. The other 2015 5-Star recruit pledged right after his brother signed his LOI with LSU, for this year's class. The coaches just have to keep wining and dining them, until they sign on the dotted line! That goes for every school who is recruiting big-time talent. Anyway, The Coach sees UCLA's recruiting getting better and better as time goes on. FACT!!!
>:)

#26966 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, you should get a little excited, BFL. UCLA is starting to get football respectability outside of L.A. Coach Artie knows that the Bruins are well respected in Louisiana.
The Coach is not too worried about most of the LSU verbal's. One of LSU's 2015 5-Star recruits committed two years ago, and he's still a "solid verbal". He flew in from Florida this past weekend for the Boys from the Boot Football Activities at LSU. The other 2015 5-Star recruit pledged right after his brother signed his LOI with LSU, for this year's class. The coaches just have to keep wining and dining them, until they sign on the dotted line! That goes for every school who is recruiting big-time talent. Anyway, The Coach sees UCLA's recruiting getting better and better as time goes on. FACT!!!
>:)
competing for the local talent is still somewhat of a challenge for UCLA because a lot of these kids that are in high school right now the majority grow up being USC fans because usc winning and ucla was losing, and you know how kids are. It was like that for ucla in the late 90's when we were winning, and usc was not, so as long as ucla keeps on winning, I see the local talent shifting in UCLA's favor in 4 years. ass for out of state talent I think ucla competes for that talent better than usc does...and as you said the recruiting is getting better and better and better each year for ucla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,232,125
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 min NinaRocks 5,556
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Uncle Sam 238,971
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 309,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) 13 hr Olsen Pole 4
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web