UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26924 Feb 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to claim to have been accepted to USC, please learn how & when to use reflexive pronouns. They have very limited correct uses. This was not one of them.
I realize you were responding to a retard who believes "alumni" is the correct male singular form of the word.("I'm not an alumni." ROTFLMAO!!!) But you just have to learn how to ignore his stupidity, in the same manner the rest of us have.
Fight On!!
I must never post any "stupifity" then, since you live your life replying to every one of my posts, and you can't reply to anyone, and you can't pay anything new without referring to me directly or indirectly... you elderly abuser, woman hater, cop hatemonger, racist bigotted pig.

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#26925 Feb 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not jealous at all, I've been a diehard UCLA since I was 7 years old. Even applying at USC would be huge NO NO. I do apologize however for coming on too strong. Being you have a new Topix account I confused you for a poster that goes by the name of Trojan whom is an abuser of the elderly, women hater, bigot, cop hater (he toasts to the death of every LOE when killed on duty) and is a racist douchebag. I thought he had just created a topix account after 5 years...his favorite line is also "it's amazing how stupid you are" and you referred to him as "CT", gee quite a few similarities!! LMAO
Sorry to inform you but that is not me you are responding to. I have recently re-registered (long story for another day) and have been a longtime Topix contributor on many different forums in a wide range of genres. If you do not see registered participation from me then assume it is not authentic. So tell me Bruin For Life, are you, have you, or have you not attended UCLA?

Los Angeles, CA

#26926 Feb 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to claim to have been accepted to USC, please learn how & when to use reflexive pronouns. They have very limited correct uses. This was not one of them.
I realize you were responding to a retard who believes "alumni" is the correct male singular form of the word.("I'm not an alumni." ROTFLMAO!!!) But you just have to learn how to ignore his stupidity, in the same manner the rest of us have.
Fight On!!
Again that was not my posting. I tend to dismiss credibility to those that are not registered Topix members. Is there a particular reason you are not registered here?

I have looked through some of the past postings on this long-running forum and see you are a steady contributor, but then again, that does not always quantify legitimacy. If you are valid and not a strictly an agitator, hopefully you will not be offended by my inquiry. LOL
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26927 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Again that was not my posting. I tend to dismiss credibility to those that are not registered Topix members. Is there a particular reason you are not registered here?
I have looked through some of the past postings on this long-running forum and see you are a steady contributor, but then again, that does not always quantify legitimacy. If you are valid and not a strictly an agitator, hopefully you will not be offended by my inquiry. LOL
STFU Bite On you're not foolin anyone!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26928 Feb 13, 2014
Color me *suspicious*.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26929 Feb 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, if you say so...to bad your tOJans that take the field are worth a crap. 35-14.
Thats it Robbie, that is your comeback? If you want to base this imaginary (B)ruin turnaround on two UCLA victories over less then 100% Trojan teams then have your two days in the sun. BTW, the beach was nice yesterday! Just remember this

USC - THEY SIGN ON, WE FIGHT ON, AND WIN!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26930 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Actually UCLA has done very well with their recruiting of late and have made great strides with the players they have signed. It hasn't always been the case being a secondary target in recruiting hotbed dominated by USC.
I think once our recruiting modifications resume to some normalcy, in addition to Coach Sarkisian being an excellent reconnoiter of athletes, we will see USC return to the primary source for the Southwest region recruitment.
The (B)ruins have been more innovative then at anytime in the last decade because of some decent coaching changes that brought about some different offensive schemes. Other PAC12 opponents are becoming familiar with what they run and other then their once-a-decade QB playing the best he can, normalcy will return and USC will retake its rightful place at the NFL-equal for football in Los Angeles.

FIGHT ON

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26931 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Again that was not my posting. I tend to dismiss credibility to those that are not registered Topix members. Is there a particular reason you are not registered here?
We do have a lot of trolling and general foolery around here so only time will tell and the content of your posts will determine your sincerity. if so, I always welcome a fellow USC Trojan.

For a better understanding of this thread, here are who are legitimate posters in my less then humble opinion:

>CPEM (Very knowledgeable and his word is extremely reliable)
>Trojan (Intelligent insight and feisty defender of USC)
>Chosen Traveler (ME)(I am a hothead and can be a pryck at times, but you can know that I am wholeheartedly behind my Trojans)
Bruin Nation (Rational UCLA fan and not above seeing both sides of a debate)
Bruin For Life (Irrational hothead and can be an antagonist at times, but like me, he shows a passion for his school athletics and beleives in them)
Brew In (Also a hothead but definitely a defender of UCLA and will also antagonize Trojan fans any chance he can get)

Those are currently what I would call stand-up posters whether you would agree with their position or not. The remainder are usually trolls with no other agenda then causing problems. Your choice to decide as well as the rest of us would determine the same about you. In the meantime,

FTFO

Los Angeles, CA

#26932 Feb 13, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We do have a lot of trolling and general foolery around here so only time will tell and the content of your posts will determine your sincerity. if so, I always welcome a fellow USC Trojan.
For a better understanding of this thread, here are who are legitimate posters in my less then humble opinion:
>CPEM (Very knowledgeable and his word is extremely reliable)
>Trojan (Intelligent insight and feisty defender of USC)
>Chosen Traveler (ME)(I am a hothead and can be a pryck at times, but you can know that I am wholeheartedly behind my Trojans)
Bruin Nation (Rational UCLA fan and not above seeing both sides of a debate)
Bruin For Life (Irrational hothead and can be an antagonist at times, but like me, he shows a passion for his school athletics and beleives in them)
Brew In (Also a hothead but definitely a defender of UCLA and will also antagonize Trojan fans any chance he can get)
Those are currently what I would call stand-up posters whether you would agree with their position or not. The remainder are usually trolls with no other agenda then causing problems. Your choice to decide as well as the rest of us would determine the same about you. In the meantime,
FTFO
Thanks, I will take that into consideration. And believe me I know how the Topix game is played.
Pee Pee Pete

Rosemead, CA

#26933 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I will take that into consideration. And believe me I know how the Topix game is played.
Oh my Zachie Poo, would that game happen to be "leap frog" a favorite here in Westwood and at the MBD hot tub partys.

#26934 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
He's a contributor of bullshyt, that's about it, and an agitator HE IS. LMAO

#26935 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I will take that into consideration. And believe me I know how the Topix game is played.
Zach, we always welcome new posters to this thread, we've had many in the past, but those that CT mentioned remain loyal and post regularly, along with ART DECO MAN an LSU fan who is funny, witty, and insightful. Although once in a while an old poster will pop in and give his two cents in, or pops in to stir the pot.

I must say though, since you're new here some of us, including me are rather suspicious of your identity...make you location public so we know you're not trolling, right now you have your location hidden/private. If you refuse to that there is good chance you're pretending to be someone already on here using multiple handles...right Pee Pee Pete/Fight On/CT? LOL

#26937 Feb 13, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to inform you but that is not me you are responding to. I have recently re-registered (long story for another day) and have been a longtime Topix contributor on many different forums in a wide range of genres. If you do not see registered participation from me then assume it is not authentic. So tell me Bruin For Life, are you, have you, or have you not attended UCLA?
I wen to a Cal State School, did not have the grades or the money to attend UCLA...what about you, when did you graduate from USC?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26938 Feb 13, 2014
A former Aggie can call a spade a spade.

Michael Bennett" "Pete, the way he strategically does this. You see the way he took USC and made that team a dynasty..."

But some foolish haters? They live in denial.

Only 198 days to USC football!! FTFO!!!

#26939 Feb 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
A former Aggie can call a spade a spade.
Michael Bennett" "Pete, the way he strategically does this. You see the way he took USC and made that team a dynasty..."
But some foolish haters? They live in denial.
Only 198 days to USC football!! FTFO!!!
it's cheating dumbass...usc on sanctions, and the sea hawks with the most players suspended and fined in the NFL for testing positive for PEDs since Pete the cheat got to Seattle. NUFF SAID, retard.

#26940 Feb 14, 2014
Zachary Gima, I asked you two questions yesterdaywhy haven't you replied?
Pee Pee Pete

Rosemead, CA

#26941 Feb 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Zachary Gima, I asked you two questions yesterdaywhy haven't you replied?
Oh my Lifer, are you coming after the 'new meat" to try and seduce him to be your Valentine at tonight's MBD Hot tub Valentines day "ball" ?

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26942 Feb 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>there is good chance you're pretending to be someone already on here using multiple handles...right Pee Pee Pete/Fight On/CT? LOL
Or more like Robbie and his 100 multiple handles... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26943 Feb 14, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Or more like Robbie and his 100 multiple handles... HaHa
Yeah, waiting for him to pull a Manti Te'o and bring his bf, Bob Smith, back to life. LOL!!

What an idiot.

#26944 Feb 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, waiting for him to pull a Manti Te'o and bring his bf, Bob Smith, back to life. LOL!!
What an idiot.
yeaaaah!! Idoit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Joe fortuna 233,161
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min L Morales 1,156,183
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Pearl Jam 307,107
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 15 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web