UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26823 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he'll blame it all on Hundley being gone, even though Hundley will never have beaten a fully rostered USC team.
Man, it's going to be nice having another 9-10 win season in a "down year", huh? While some morons across town whoop it up over 10 wins as if they won a BCS title!
Pac-12 championship? No.
BCS bowl win? No.
BCS bowl INVITATION? No.
Seven BCS bowl games in a row? HELL NO!!!
Six of seven BCS bowl wins?!! ROTFLMAO NO!!!!!!!!
But some of them will still act like idiots.
Excellent post!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

San Marino, CA

#26824 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
@ BN, have you noticed Fight On hasn't posted anything since he "moved" to San Marino? LMAO!!
@ Fight On, C'Mon Fight On!!! Your class was better than UCLA's!!!! Why aren't you coming out and do all the smack talk??!! This is not like you!!! ROTFLMFAO
Maybe "he" will once you drive over to the public library on Huntington and login from there like you have already done Robbie... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26825 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>anytime we whoop your asses you better believe we're gonna whoop it up, U Stupid Clown.
We will never know how many attempts David had to finally hit Goliath in the head. But unlike the Bible, who let the two individuals decide the fate, the USC army will ALWAYS be bigger and better then the (B)ruin desert wanderers who occasionally score a victory amongst their own agony and turmoil... HaHa

CT OUT! LOOKS LIKE A NICE BEACH DAY THIS AFTERNOON!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#26826 Feb 7, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We will never know how many attempts David had to finally hit Goliath in the head. But unlike the Bible, who let the two individuals decide the fate, the USC army will ALWAYS be bigger and better then the (B)ruin desert wanderers who occasionally score a victory amongst their own agony and turmoil... HaHa
CT OUT! LOOKS LIKE A NICE BEACH DAY THIS AFTERNOON!
well, it's a good thing for you that your AD was a shameless scoundrel and ordered Petie the Chetie to win at all cost, or you may be on a 22 ganel Iosing to streak to the Kings of L A football who don't resort to cheating, just good players and great coaches. 35-14

#26827 Feb 7, 2014
Fight On!!!! Where are you!!!!! Come out and b play!!!! Oh, you did already?...when, oh that was you?? LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26828 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Barkley wasn't much better. Had Brehaut had the OLine protection Barkley had, he would have been just as good...guess who held UCLA's record for most completions in a game? Troy Aikman...guess who broke Aikman's record? yup, Richard Brehaut!!! Barkley in his 4 years at usc, he NEVER once made All-Pac-12 team N E V E R, so not much difference...where I was wrong was Brehaut never became a star - from the get go Norm Chow took a liking for Prince, while RN preferred Brehaut.
38-28 and 35-14 the last 2 games and al least 3 more consecutive asswhoopins coming your way.
GO BRUINS!!!!
You would have thought he would at least get an Honorable Mention in the Pac 12,
No doubt like many SC QB's he was successful because of the system and O line, and hasn't done much in the NFL.... so far..
But at least he got signed and some $$,
I guess that's the sole purpose of playing College football to some SC fans.
I find it interesting that Barr who was at best a 3 star will be drafted BEFORE 5 star Lee. guess those stars aren't that important after all.

#26829 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have thought he would at least get an Honorable Mention in the Pac 12,
No doubt like many SC QB's he was successful because of the system and O line, and hasn't done much in the NFL.... so far..
But at least he got signed and some $$,
I guess that's the sole purpose of playing College football to some SC fans.
I find it interesting that Barr who was at best a 3 star will be drafted BEFORE 5 star Lee. guess those stars aren't that important after all.
they can be 5 -star talent, but unless they are coached to the next level they are not as good as a 3-star coached to a 5-star level. Myles Jack was a 3-star and dominated on both sides of the line, as a true freshman. UCLA has the best coaching staff in the nation. FACT!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26830 Feb 7, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...you always have your built-in escape clause by changing a word such as I said "may" as opposed to "will". And who really fuhking cares Robbie, you talk out your assss most of the times and we are used to it by now...
Exactly! LOL!!!

He's such an idiot. Sometimes I really think he's just messing with us. NO ONE could be that stupid. The bs he posts has to be a joke.

It's obvious why he's only a Bruin wannabe. I shudder to think of us taxpayers even paying for his CS degree (IF that's true). But I'm glad they didn't waste our money on a UC degree for that imbecile. LOL!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26831 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On!!!! Where are you!!!!! Come out and b play!!!! Oh, you did already?...when, oh that was you?? LMAO
I'm right here bytch! Sorry Robbie,I'm not in to your Ruin man on man escapades, looks like it's just you and BN tonight..LMAO!
Anonymous Reader

Brisbane, Australia

#26832 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! LOL!!!
He's such an idiot. Sometimes I really think he's just messing with us. NO ONE could be that stupid. The bs he posts has to be a joke.
It's obvious why he's only a Bruin wannabe. I shudder to think of us taxpayers even paying for his CS degree (IF that's true). But I'm glad they didn't waste our money on a UC degree for that imbecile. LOL!!
Put your helmet back on and head back to the rubber room. Your 20 min of internet time are up.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26833 Feb 7, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Put your helmet back on and head back to the rubber room. Your 20 min of internet time are up.
LOL!! Yeah, yeah, sure "Anonymous Reader". And SURE you're in Australia! LOL!!

An idiot, no matter what name he posts under.

#26834 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! LOL!!!
It's obvious why he's only a Bruin wannabe. I shudder to think of us taxpayers even paying for his UC degree for that imbecile. LOL!!
true that I don't think much of USC, but even so it's hard to imagine that they would ever allow a complete idiot jackass ignorant like you enroll at that school as ghetto as it may be...if it is true that you graduated from there it proves my point that they will let anybody into that ghetto school. it gives hope to the rest of the world knowing you went there..(yah, like I really believe you).

#26835 Feb 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here bytch! Sorry Robbie,I'm not in to your Ruin man on man escapades, looks like it's just you and BN tonight..LMAO!
where you been, sweet thang, Brazil?? LMAO

#26836 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
it's amazing how people from all four corners of the world recognize you as being the biggest jackass poster on topix, you gotta love it. congratulations Mr world reknown retard jackass douchebag loser.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26837 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's amazing how people from all four corners of the world recognize you as being the biggest jackass poster on topix, you gotta love it. congratulations Mr world reknown retard jackass douchebag loser.
Yeah, sure. You'd have to be a complete idiot, to ignore the bs you've posted over the past 3 years.

What's next? An "Anonymous Reader" from Japan? Or how about Sochi? Yeah, make them a Winter Olympics tourist! LOL!!

Still the biggest moron on Topix.

#26839 Feb 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you pedofile 5 star phagette! You hate USC cuz all your Serra Cavaliers won't go to UCLA, once they found out you're a Serra Alum and a phaggete Ruin fan that helped in the decision making. You hate USC because they have bytch slapped UCLA since the series began, now go butt plug Robbie and enjoy your Saturday....LMAO!
I guess your schizophrenia med is weraring off? Time for your Ability, Fight On.

#26840 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
its quite obvious you can sufferv from paranoia by thinking it's me every time someone attacks you. I got news for you, no one b likes (____) holes. You obviously are paranoid, go take your Zyprexa, it will help with your mental illness.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26841 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>its quite obvious you can sufferv from paranoia by thinking it's me every time someone attacks you. I got news for you, no one b likes (____) holes. You obviously are paranoid, go take your Zyprexa, it will help with your mental illness.
You're not fooling anyone. No one else would be stupid enough to post such biased crap and ignore the bs you post.

But nice try.

#26842 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone. No one else would be stupid enough to post such biased crap and ignore the bs you post.
But nice try.
are you 100% sure and without a shadow of a doubt, that it's me posting under "annonymus poster"?

#26843 Feb 8, 2014
You certainly are a character trOJan, now I can see why Wolfie wanted to write a book and include you three (well, in reality 2):idiots in one of her chapters. ROTFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min John Galt 1,220,549
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 309,687
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 238,162
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr the truth is the ... 5,300
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Sat Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web