UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34271 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26850 Feb 9, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Barkley is receiving an NFL paycheck, while Brehaut? Hmmmmm, is he coaching little league baseball now? HaHa
<quoted text>And another great start on Robbe and his wild predictions with the asswhooping you were supposed to give us on National Signing Day, because as you proclaimed, no one wants to play for USC anymore... LMFAO
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
can you please show me the pay in which I said "no one wants to go to usc"? Typical trOJsn lying sack of dogShit.

By the way another one of your predictions that went down the shit hole lay night that your trojans would beat my Bruins last night HAHAHAHA UCLA 83 - USC 73.. too bad you didn't want take my bet that UCLA would cover plus 5, you would have won $100.00.

Also, now our national championship baseball team just need to sweep you, to become only school of the two schools' history to sweep the other in all three major sports, the only time it happened was in 2006-2007 when UCLA swept the Trojans in all three major sports.. will the Bruins do it again in 2013-2014??? stay tuned... me thinks yes.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26851 Feb 9, 2014
***show me the post***
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26852 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
***show me the post***
Why should he bother, so you can try to deny it even though it's right there in black & white?! I've already shown what a lying sack of shit you are (on more than one occasion).

None of us need to do it AGAIN.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26853 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he bother, so you can try to deny it even though it's right there in black & white?! I've already shown what a lying sack of shit you are (on more than one occasion).
None of us need to do it AGAIN.
yeah, he won't, and you won't, because neither of you CAN... deny, deny, deny, is what 99.9999% of you trOJans do. 99.9999% of you SCumbags are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS!!!! FACT!!!!!

UCLA 35. USC 14
UCLA 107, USC 73
UCLA 83, USC 73
UCLA....???
UCLA....???
UCLA....,???

Going for a complete sweep in all 3 major sports., for only the second time in the 2 schools history...first time accomplished in 2006-2007.

UCLA indeed OWNS L A. FACT!!!!!!
.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26854 Feb 9, 2014
^^^^ speechless, MOFOS??^^^^
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26855 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, he won't, and you won't, because neither of you CAN... deny, deny, deny, is what 99.9999% of you trOJans do. 99.9999% of you SCumbags are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS!!!! FACT!!!!!
UCLA 35. USC 14
UCLA 107, USC 73
UCLA 83, USC 73
UCLA....???
UCLA....???
UCLA....,???
Going for a complete sweep in all 3 major sports., for only the second time in the 2 schools history...first time accomplished in 2006-2007.
UCLA indeed OWNS L A. FACT!!!!!!
.
Only lying sack of shit is you. I proved it.

As for the sweep, no worries. Only way you got there was with help from the NCAA.

As I've stated, we all know what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. LOL!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26856 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only lying sack of shit is you. I proved it.
As for the sweep, no worries. Only way you got there was with help from the NCAA.
As I've stated, we all know what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. LOL!!!
Good God Trojan you need another box of Kleenex for all the tears???

enough already, sc deserved the sanctions, accept it and move on.

Damn this is getting old. don't hear CPEM whining do you?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26857 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only lying sack of shit is you. I proved it.
As for the sweep, no worries. Only way you got there was with help from the NCAA.
As I've stated, we all know what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. LOL!!!
yah moron, but you were good enough to beat Stanford, please explain. Waiting....waiting

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26858 Feb 9, 2014
^^^^ the moron lying sack of dogShit will say: " I already have, not going to bother doing again" his favorite line when he feels cornered. FeakingLittlePussy!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26859 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God Trojan you need another box of Kleenex for all the tears???
enough already, sc deserved the sanctions, accept it and move on.
Damn this is getting old. don't hear CPEM whining do you?
what do expect from a whining littleBitch?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26860 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ the moron lying sack of dogShit will say: " I already have, not going to bother doing again" his favorite line when he feels cornered. FeakingLittlePussy!!!
No, Dumbass. It's my favorite line when it's TRUE.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26861 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God Trojan you need another box of Kleenex for all the tears???
enough already, sc deserved the sanctions, accept it and move on.
Damn this is getting old. don't hear CPEM whining do you?
Hey, Dumbass! When your butt buddy quits trying to act as if this has occurred in a vacuum, you won't see me mention it again. I don't give a rat's ass what CPEM or CT want to do. Unlike you, I don't allow others' actions to dictate how I'll conduct myself.

Amazing that you're too dumb to see that I'm merely responding to the stupidity the dumbass wannabe spews. Don't like it? Then don't read it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26862 Feb 9, 2014
And BTW, funny that it's not whining when Bruins cry about RB even though it's been TEN freakin' years since he was at 'SC! His parents' living accommodations made it impossible to tackle him! LOL!!

Damn, Bruins are hypocritical little bitches.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26863 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, funny that it's not whining when Bruins cry about RB even though it's been TEN freakin' years since he was at 'SC! His parents' living accommodations made it impossible to tackle him! LOL!!
Damn, Bruins are hypocritical little bitches.
you're the one crying about RB everyday "waaa waaa waaa our arms are tied waaa waaa waaa"
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26864 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one crying about RB everyday "waaa waaa waaa our arms are tied waaa waaa waaa"
No Dumbass. I only mention it, when a certain idiot tries to ignore the assistance the Bruins are getting from the NCAA.

So, if you're claiming I mention every day, that's an indication of how often you post your bullshit.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26865 Feb 9, 2014
Quit acting like morons and trying to pretend the Bruins did it on their own, and you won't see me mention it again. It's pretty simple.Even idiots such as you two should be able to comprehend it.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26866 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass! When your butt buddy quits trying to act as if this has occurred in a vacuum, you won't see me mention it again. I don't give a rat's ass what CPEM or CT want to do. Unlike you, I don't allow others' actions to dictate how I'll conduct myself.
Amazing that you're too dumb to see that I'm merely responding to the stupidity the dumbass wannabe spews. Don't like it? Then don't read it.
so how did you manage to beat stanford, and lose to UCLA? And why was it that 99% of your fans were claiming victory the week of the UCLA game? How was it that usc was the favorite to win it? Please explain You POS

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26867 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dumbass. I only mention it, when a certain idiot tries to ignore the assistance the Bruins are getting from the NCAA.
So, if you're claiming I mention every day, that's an indication of how often you post your bullshit.
NCAA assisting UCLA??? how do, moron?? Is UCLA getting the extra scholarships usc lost?? Gawd!!! You're an idiot!! Are you drunk, or just a whinie little bytch?? Or both??? Yup, you drunken whinie little bytch!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26868 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Quit acting like morons and trying to pretend the Bruins did it on their own, and you won't see me mention it again. It's pretty simple.Even idiots such as you two should be able to comprehend it.
what a moron seriously you are such a pathetic moron how to do NCAA help us you dumbShit!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26869 Feb 9, 2014
***how did. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min old_moose 1,604,328
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,575
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr cpeter1313 317,632
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web