UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35940 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26831 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On!!!! Where are you!!!!! Come out and b play!!!! Oh, you did already?...when, oh that was you?? LMAO
I'm right here bytch! Sorry Robbie,I'm not in to your Ruin man on man escapades, looks like it's just you and BN tonight..LMAO!
Anonymous Reader

Australia

#26832 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! LOL!!!
He's such an idiot. Sometimes I really think he's just messing with us. NO ONE could be that stupid. The bs he posts has to be a joke.
It's obvious why he's only a Bruin wannabe. I shudder to think of us taxpayers even paying for his CS degree (IF that's true). But I'm glad they didn't waste our money on a UC degree for that imbecile. LOL!!
Put your helmet back on and head back to the rubber room. Your 20 min of internet time are up.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26833 Feb 7, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Put your helmet back on and head back to the rubber room. Your 20 min of internet time are up.
LOL!! Yeah, yeah, sure "Anonymous Reader". And SURE you're in Australia! LOL!!

An idiot, no matter what name he posts under.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26834 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! LOL!!!
He's such an idiot. Sometimes I really think he's just messing with us. NO ONE could be that stupid. The bs he posts has to be a joke.
It's obvious why he's only a Bruin wannabe. I shudder to think of us taxpayers even paying for his UC degree for that imbecile. LOL!!
true that I don't think much of USC, but even so it's hard to imagine that they would ever allow a complete idiot jackass ignorant like you enroll at that school as ghetto as it may be...if it is true that you graduated from there it proves my point that they will let anybody into that ghetto school. it gives hope to the rest of the world knowing you went there..(yah, like I really believe you).

#26835 Feb 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here bytch! Sorry Robbie,I'm not in to your Ruin man on man escapades, looks like it's just you and BN tonight..LMAO!
where you been, sweet thang, Brazil?? LMAO

#26836 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
it's amazing how people from all four corners of the world recognize you as being the biggest jackass poster on topix, you gotta love it. congratulations Mr world reknown retard jackass douchebag loser.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26837 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's amazing how people from all four corners of the world recognize you as being the biggest jackass poster on topix, you gotta love it. congratulations Mr world reknown retard jackass douchebag loser.
Yeah, sure. You'd have to be a complete idiot, to ignore the bs you've posted over the past 3 years.

What's next? An "Anonymous Reader" from Japan? Or how about Sochi? Yeah, make them a Winter Olympics tourist! LOL!!

Still the biggest moron on Topix.

#26839 Feb 8, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you pedofile 5 star phagette! You hate USC cuz all your Serra Cavaliers won't go to UCLA, once they found out you're a Serra Alum and a phaggete Ruin fan that helped in the decision making. You hate USC because they have bytch slapped UCLA since the series began, now go butt plug Robbie and enjoy your Saturday....LMAO!
I guess your schizophrenia med is weraring off? Time for your Ability, Fight On.

#26840 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
its quite obvious you can sufferv from paranoia by thinking it's me every time someone attacks you. I got news for you, no one b likes (____) holes. You obviously are paranoid, go take your Zyprexa, it will help with your mental illness.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26841 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>its quite obvious you can sufferv from paranoia by thinking it's me every time someone attacks you. I got news for you, no one b likes (____) holes. You obviously are paranoid, go take your Zyprexa, it will help with your mental illness.
You're not fooling anyone. No one else would be stupid enough to post such biased crap and ignore the bs you post.

But nice try.

#26842 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone. No one else would be stupid enough to post such biased crap and ignore the bs you post.
But nice try.
are you 100% sure and without a shadow of a doubt, that it's me posting under "annonymus poster"?

#26843 Feb 8, 2014
You certainly are a character trOJan, now I can see why Wolfie wanted to write a book and include you three (well, in reality 2):idiots in one of her chapters. ROTFLMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26844 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
You certainly are a character trOJan, now I can see why Wolfie wanted to write a book and include you three (well, in reality 2):idiots in one of her chapters. ROTFLMFAO
Only because you're as screwed up in the head as she is. She's too stupid to realize she's one of the people she's trying to accuse others of being.

Write a book, when she's an online whackjob. Hilarious!!

Post some more stupidity, please! It's kind of a slow time of year, sports wise. Not really into the Winter Olympics.

#26845 Feb 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you're as screwed up in the head as she is. She's too stupid to realize she's one of the people she's trying to accuse others of being.
Write a book, when she's an online whackjob. Hilarious!!
Post some more stupidity, please! It's kind of a slow time of year, sports wise. Not really into the Winter Olympics.
you crack me up Trojan, you really do. May God bless you, and keep you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26846 Feb 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you crack me up Trojan, you really do. May God bless you, and keep you.
LOL!! After I've said that about you at least a hundred times.

Imitation...the sincerest form of flattery.
Bruins

La Mirada, CA

#26847 Feb 8, 2014
Go bruins.

#26848 Feb 9, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! After I've said that about you at least a hundred times.
Imitation...the sincerest form of flattery.
why can't you just accept a compliment for what it is Trojan?...put your guard down.:)

#26850 Feb 9, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Barkley is receiving an NFL paycheck, while Brehaut? Hmmmmm, is he coaching little league baseball now? HaHa
<quoted text>And another great start on Robbe and his wild predictions with the asswhooping you were supposed to give us on National Signing Day, because as you proclaimed, no one wants to play for USC anymore... LMFAO
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
can you please show me the pay in which I said "no one wants to go to usc"? Typical trOJsn lying sack of dogShit.

By the way another one of your predictions that went down the shit hole lay night that your trojans would beat my Bruins last night HAHAHAHA UCLA 83 - USC 73.. too bad you didn't want take my bet that UCLA would cover plus 5, you would have won $100.00.

Also, now our national championship baseball team just need to sweep you, to become only school of the two schools' history to sweep the other in all three major sports, the only time it happened was in 2006-2007 when UCLA swept the Trojans in all three major sports.. will the Bruins do it again in 2013-2014??? stay tuned... me thinks yes.

#26851 Feb 9, 2014
***show me the post***
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26852 Feb 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
***show me the post***
Why should he bother, so you can try to deny it even though it's right there in black & white?! I've already shown what a lying sack of shit you are (on more than one occasion).

None of us need to do it AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Susanm 340,852
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Pants 2 tight squidy 1,761,372
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480