UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32619 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26800 Feb 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, if beating you in recruiting 2 out 3 years (soon to be 3 of 3)
Since you (B)ruins love to dig up my predictions looking for variations, I could not resist your recent post with the insightful "soon to be 3 of 3" (with regards to recruiting). I just hope that wasnt another one of your compulsive Vegas bets where you would have AGAIN lost your asssss... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26801 Feb 6, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Lets help you clarify a bit:
UCLA - where in my mind 3-stars become better than USC's 5-stars, but please dont quote me on who goes to the NFL of those 3 and 5 star players...
UCLA - where we just win our old fashion way - we kick Trojan ASS once or twice every dozen years or so...
HaHa - There you go Rob, that is more like it!
I think the rating of players as 4 & 5 star players is so subjective, If I remember correctly UCLA has no five star players where as USC has what 15 or more, yet UCLA has won two in row. Many 5 "star" players in one rating service are rated no higher than 4 stars in another.

It's all about the coaching and working as a team (See Lane Kiffin for example). Also once on the field the 3 & 4 star kids work their butts off to show that can run with the so called 5 stars (see UCLA vs USC the lat 2 years)

SC stocked up once again, but I think CJM filled the holes left with the players that left.

BTW bet ya a 3 star UCLA player will be drafted before a 5 star USC player this year.

Now we'll wait till August to see what the 2014 season brings.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26802 Feb 6, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well then maybe you should go to work as a scout and/or recruiter since you seem to think you know better then ALL of the professionals who get paid to do what you think you can do better then them... LMAO
I seriously doubt the people who rate these guys, actually seem them play but maybe once a year at the most...they mostly go by stats and the school's reputation for prouducing high profile players. For example, ESPN was reporting that UCLA needed to replace Jordon James at RB position because James is gone??? WFT??? and Colin Cowherd this morning was saying how LSU (Fournette), OklahomaMixon) and USC (Adoree) got great Runningbacks capable of chainging a game with their speed WTFAdoree plays DB and WR.

And yes, I think I would be an excellent recruiter and a good evaluator of talent. thank you for recognizing.

#26803 Feb 6, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Since you (B)ruins love to dig up my predictions looking for variations, I could not resist your recent post with the insightful "soon to be 3 of 3" (with regards to recruiting). I just hope that wasnt another one of your compulsive Vegas bets where you would have AGAIN lost your asssss... HaHa
If I were pefect in my predictions, I wouildn't be on this board...but my predictions are much better than yours...remember:
Barkley will win the Heisman in 2012?- I said you were nuts.
USC will win the National Championship in 2012?- I said you were nuts
USC will bytchslapp UCLA in 2012?- I said you were nuts.
USC will be 11-2 in 2013?- I said you were nuts
USC will bytchslap UCLA in 2013 - I said you were nuts
UCLA will lose on the roady to Arizona? Utah? Nebraska? I said you were nuts
Mora will be gone by the end of the week to Washington?- I said you were nuts
Hundley will gone to the NFL?- i said you were nuts
USC is going to bytchslapp UCLA in basketball (a month ago?)- I said you were nuts.

In conclusion: YOU ARE NUTS!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26805 Feb 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, I think I would be an excellent recruiter and a good evaluator of Gay Male talent. thank you for recognizing.
No Jim Mora Jr will thank you , he likes team that way...LMAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26806 Feb 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Please show where I said "no one wants to go to USC" you lying sack of dogShyt!!
ROTFLMAO!! So you can try once again to try and deny it, even though it's right in front of your face?!

No thanks, Moron. Only lying sack of shit is YOU.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26807 Feb 6, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Robbie always likes to rag on USC about only bringing in the skilled position players. Boy will he and his fellow (B)ruin faithful be in for a bitchslapped awakening when their once-in-a-decade (B)ruin QB Hundley leaves after this year and they revert back to their QB mediocrity.
Of course he will say our next guy (Woulard) is a superstar stud waiting to be unleashed, yet I have heard he is NOT a Hundley and needs plenty of work. People within the program are rating him about the level of Kevin Prince right now! LMFAO
Yes, he'll blame it all on Hundley being gone, even though Hundley will never have beaten a fully rostered USC team.

Man, it's going to be nice having another 9-10 win season in a "down year", huh? While some morons across town whoop it up over 10 wins as if they won a BCS title!

Pac-12 championship? No.

BCS bowl win? No.

BCS bowl INVITATION? No.

Seven BCS bowl games in a row? HELL NO!!!

Six of seven BCS bowl wins?!! ROTFLMAO NO!!!!!!!!

But some of them will still act like idiots.

#26808 Feb 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he'll blame it all on Hundley being gone, even though Hundley will never have beaten a fully rostered USC team.
Man, it's going to be nice having another 9-10 win season in a "down year", huh? While some morons across town whoop it up over 10 wins as if they won a BCS title!
Pac-12 championship? No.
BCS bowl win? No.
BCS bowl INVITATION? No.
Seven BCS bowl games in a row? HELL NO!!!
Six of seven BCS bowl wins?!! ROTFLMAO NO!!!!!!!!
But some of them will still act like idiots.
anytime we whoop your asses you better believe we're gonna whoop it up, U Stupid Clown.

#26809 Feb 6, 2014
@ BN, have you noticed Fight On hasn't posted anything since he "moved" to San Marino? LMAO!!

@ Fight On, C'Mon Fight On!!! Your class was better than UCLA's!!!! Why aren't you coming out and do all the smack talk??!! This is not like you!!! ROTFLMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26810 Feb 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>anytime we whoop your asses you better believe we're gonna whoop it up, U Stupid Clown.
LOL!! Says the bitch who acts as of they beat a fully rostered team. We all know what happened the last time that was the case.

But you keep pretending, Fool. It's hilarious!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26811 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26812 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1944104-college-football- rankings-2014-preseasons-top-2 5-post-national-signing-day#ar ticles/1944104-college-footbal l-rankings-2014-preseasons-top -25-post-national-signing-day/ page/18
Although they don't mean a whole lot until at least 5 or 6 games into the season, NICE to have 5 teams in there! I hope they all earn that pre-season praise!

GO PAC!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26813 Feb 7, 2014
And BTW, where is Penn State on that list? One idiot here claimed they were winning in spite of their sanctions, which were the only ones comparable to USC's.(The NCAA being the absolute joke they are!)

Shouldn't expect anything but foolishness from a person who defends child molesters.

Even close to 20 scholarships down, still considered a team to be reckoned with!! Had to tie one arm behind our back to allow others to compete with the Trojans!! Gotta love it!

FTFO!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26814 Feb 7, 2014
> Down Rovers ... UCLA, and, USC both had great recruiting classes. Coach Artie is glad to see that, as it keeps the competition level high between the two L.A. schools. Trojan, enough about the USC sanctions ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Ying-yanged out on USC sanctions)

P.S.- Bah, humbug!
>:/

#26815 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Says the bitch who acts as of they beat a fully rostered team. We all know what happened the last time that was the case.
But you keep pretending, Fool. It's hilarious!!
35-14 you sword swallowingBytch!!

#26816 Feb 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, where is Penn State on that list? One idiot here claimed they were winning in spite of their sanctions, which were the only ones comparable to USC's.(The NCAA being the absolute joke they are!)
Shouldn't expect anything but foolishness from a person who defends child molesters.
Even close to 20 scholarships down, still considered a team to be reckoned with!! Had to tie one arm behind our back to allow others to compete with the Trojans!! Gotta love it!
FTFO!!!
they won games and the lost games, the difference is PSU fans don't make excuses, like you pansyAss condoms. 35-14 beyatch!!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26817 Feb 7, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he will say our next guy (Woulard) is a superstar stud waiting to be unleashed
I'm still waiting for Brehaut to come in and show that he's better than Barkley.

#26818 Feb 7, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for Brehaut to come in and show that he's better than Barkley.
Barkley wasn't much better. Had Brehaut had the OLine protection Barkley had, he would have been just as good...guess who held UCLA's record for most completions in a game? Troy Aikman...guess who broke Aikman's record? yup, Richard Brehaut!!! Barkley in his 4 years at usc, he NEVER once made All-Pac-12 team N E V E R, so not much difference...where I was wrong was Brehaut never became a star - from the get go Norm Chow took a liking for Prince, while RN preferred Brehaut.

38-28 and 35-14 the last 2 games and al least 3 more consecutive asswhoopins coming your way.

GO BRUINS!!!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26819 Feb 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If I were pefect in my predictions, I wouildn't be on this board...but my predictions are much better than yours...remember:
Barkley will win the Heisman in 2012?- I said you were nuts.
USC will win the National Championship in 2012?- I said you were nuts
USC will bytchslapp UCLA in 2012?- I said you were nuts.
USC will be 11-2 in 2013?- I said you were nuts
USC will bytchslap UCLA in 2013 - I said you were nuts
UCLA will lose on the roady to Arizona? Utah? Nebraska? I said you were nuts
Mora will be gone by the end of the week to Washington?- I said you were nuts
Hundley will gone to the NFL?- i said you were nuts
USC is going to bytchslapp UCLA in basketball (a month ago?)- I said you were nuts.
In conclusion: YOU ARE NUTS!!!
GO BRUINS!!!!
You are the one who is nuts Robbie, as i didnt say half of those things. You are so perturbed by your clashes with Trojan, that I think you label every retort as coming from any and all USC Trojan fans. As far as your predictions being better then mine, that can never be debated because you always have your built-in escape clause by changing a word such as I said "may" as opposed to "will". And who really fuhking cares Robbie, you talk out your assss most of the times and we are used to it by now... HaHa

USC - KICKING BRUIN BUTT ON SIGNING DAY!

#26820 Feb 7, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is nuts Robbie, as i didnt say half of those things. You are so perturbed by your clashes with Trojan, that I think you label every retort as coming from any and all USC Trojan fans. As far as your predictions being better then mine, that can never be debated because you always have your built-in escape clause by changing a word such as I said "may" as opposed to "will". And who really fuhking cares Robbie, you talk out your assss most of the times and we are used to it by now... HaHa
USC - KICKING BRUIN BUTT ON SIGNING DAY!
Can you please be "SPECIFIC" as to WHICH item of interest you DIDN'T predict???:) waiting :):D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aquarius-wy 1,460,371
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 312,873
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 hr Into The Night 258,047
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 7 Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web