UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26738 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I did not read that but I have a few questions for you:
Hasnt Sark been a heavy recruiter of the islands in the past?
Also wasnt this guy already committed to Hawaii or did he de-commit there?
Are the Rainbow Warriors really hanging on with Chow another year?
From what I saw, he's still committed to UH. If he flips, it would speak volumes about the state of affairs at UH. He'd be turning down a shot at QB1 and a full ride at UH for a walk-on role and possibly scout team QB at USC.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26739 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And you dare call ME the Spinmaster... HaHaHaHa
WORLD CHAMPION SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
HEAD COACH - PETE CARROLL (USC)
SUPER BOWL MVP - MALCOLM SMITH (USC)
WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
Aww, man, don't take the bait! He's just luring you in for another trolling. You should know by now that he's a master baiter.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26740 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, rigGht!!! SFTU FagOn!! busted!!!! ROTFLMAFAO!!!! we, BN and I had a hunch it was you the whole time, and finally you got BUSTED!!!!
Sorry Robbie, but keep your non-supported nonsense and unequivocal tirades with Trojan. I don’t need unsubstantiated accusations from the king of misdirection and have no need to stoop to your lows with all your suspect posts and/or declarations of being kicked off Topix, etc. You know I pull no punches and dont require juvenile slight-of-hand foolery to get my point across so dont act like a jackasss Robbie and try to drag me into your fighting, betting, and beer-pouring abysss… HaHa

USC GUIDED SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FIGHT ON AND WIN!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26741 Feb 3, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I saw, he's still committed to UH. If he flips, it would speak volumes about the state of affairs at UH. He'd be turning down a shot at QB1 and a full ride at UH for a walk-on role and possibly scout team QB at USC.
Good point! I guess coming into a QB situation for a 1-11 team in a Mid-Major conference may not be too appealing when compared to playing as a walk-on for a school that traditionally wins 9+ games every season with excellent exposure! Of course if he is friends of that hag Wolfies son he may want to get off the islands just to get as far away from her as possible - LOL!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26742 Feb 3, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, man, don't take the bait! He's just luring you in for another trolling. You should know by now that he's a master baiter.
I never do. I made my point as always and now it is just back to Rob being Rob. He should really focus on his (B)ruins upcoming basketball game against the Trojans and not take being favored too lightly as his basketball school (B)ruins proved yesterday AGAIN that they are over-hyped and cant win on the road. They almost had one of those "lost weekends" in the state of Oregon... HaHa

FTFO

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26743 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Robbie, but keep your non-supported nonsense and unequivocal tirades with Trojan. I don’t need unsubstantiated accusations from the king of misdirection and have no need to stoop to your lows with all your suspect posts and/or declarations of being kicked off Topix, etc. You know I pull no punches and dont require juvenile slight-of-hand foolery to get my point across so dont act like a jackasss Robbie and try to drag me into your fighting, betting, and beer-pouring abysss… HaHa
c;mon dude, it's no coincidence that "Fight On" was always attacking MB, while never failing to mention how BN "supposedly" through the "Pete_Carroll" handle kept attacking YOU (CT). Fight On rarely attacked ME, because I - as you have stated - focused/exchanged attacks with Trojan.

I constantly attack "Fight On" yet "Fight On" is more cordial with me, and rarely responds to MY attacks on "him".

It is quite clear, now, and with INDISPUTABLE evidence that Fight On is in fact YOU, and that you use the Chosen Traveler handle when you're trying to civil, but just like in everything else in life, your lies eventually catch up with you.

I've been kicked out of Topix probably 15 times, for being vulgar, NOT for pretending to be someone else, as you have been doing for years now, under USC Steve, SoCal Legends, Chosen Traveler and the infamous "Fight On".

And to think that one time I was accused of being you. SMH.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

#26744 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Robbie, but keep your non-supported nonsense and unequivocal tirades with Trojan. I don’t need unsubstantiated accusations from the king of misdirection and have no need to stoop to your lows with all your suspect posts and/or declarations of being kicked off Topix, etc. You know I pull no punches and dont require juvenile slight-of-hand foolery to get my point across so dont act like a jackasss Robbie and try to drag me into your fighting, betting, and beer-pouring abysss… HaHa
hahaha, who else calls me "Robbie"? yup Fight On. HAHAHAHA

#26745 Feb 3, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
"master baiter" good one CPEM.

Looks like your buddy Chosen Traveler has just been busted as the "Fight On" character that YOU accused me of being, and almost caused a friendship to end between Bruin Nation and I.

I know you are too prideful to apologize, but I hope you feel a little foolish for ever thinking and accusing me of being "Fight On".

#26746 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I never do. I made my point as always and now it is just back to Rob being Rob. He should really focus on his (B)ruins upcoming basketball game against the Trojans and not take being favored too lightly as his basketball school (B)ruins proved yesterday AGAIN that they are over-hyped and cant win on the road. They almost had one of those "lost weekends" in the state of Oregon... HaHa
FTFO
I will be at the game this saturday...let's make a $100 wager, and I will spot you 5 points over the point spread...we will meet after the game at the entrance of that Bar inside the Galen Center to pay up...what says you, Fight On?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26747 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"master baiter" good one CPEM.
Looks like your buddy Chosen Traveler has just been busted as the "Fight On" character that YOU accused me of being, and almost caused a friendship to end between Bruin Nation and I.
I know you are too prideful to apologize, but I hope you feel a little foolish for ever thinking and accusing me of being "Fight On".
The difference between you and me is about 10 inches with you being on the short end...LMFAO!!! You could never be me you're a phagge and I am not. Once again you phagges are clueless, your ignorance ceases to amaze me. This is some hilarious shytt!!! You don't know how clueless you phagges are.... LMFAO!!

#26748 Feb 3, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between you and me is about 10 inches with you being on the short end...LMFAO!!! You could never be me you're a phagge and I am not. Once again you phagges are clueless, your ignorance ceases to amaze me. This is some hilarious shytt!!! You don't know how clueless you phagges are.... LMFAO!!
LMFAO what? You're not going to defend CT from all the past attacks from Pete_Carroll to snookums in this post? You always did before!!! You're not as smart as you thought.

#26750 Feb 3, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show how effen stupid you are. WTF does answering to a dyck slurrping phagge like you have to do with that troll MBD/BN??? For the record I attack MBD/BN/Pete_Carroll Fight_On because he is a two faced pryck! She tries to be rightous but is more of a troll than you. You know what I'm talking about because she whispers it to you during your butt plugging sessions....LMFAO!!
Now, now, CT...just because you're on this handle you don't have to act so ungentleman-like.

Anyhoo, what says you about my proposed $100 wager, CT? you are going to the UCLA USC game on Saturday night, aren't you.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26751 Feb 3, 2014
One of two things has happened
1) the troll moved to San Marino to be with his "Husband"
0r
2) CT's off his meds.
either way.....LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26752 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
One of two things has happened
1) the troll moved to San Marino to be with his "Husband"
0r
2) CT's off his meds.
either way.....LMFAO
Just pulling your chain BN, I thought I would bring some laughs to this thread. It's been me all along..ROTFLMAO!

#26753 Feb 3, 2014
[QUOTE who=Chosen Travelet"]<quoted text>
Just pulling your chain BN, I thought I would bring some laughs to this thread. It's been me all along..ROTFLMAO![/QUOTE] hilarious, one of the funniest busts EVER on our threads... what makes it extra funny YOU would criticize me for posting homophobic remarks, when in reality you are king homophobic.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26754 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
No shit! Have to be pretty damn retarded to have reached the way he did.

Too funny!!

#26755 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit! Have to be pretty damn retarded to have reached the way he did.
Too funny!!
no idiot it was merely a sarcastic illustration of how ridiculous and pathetic you stupid Trojan fans look like when trying to take credit for Seattle winning the Superbowl, you guys are the most stupid fan base in college football, hands down, and its not even close.

I believe there was only one USC Trojans on the field for Seattle Seahawks and there was one UCLA Bruin on the field for the Seattle Seahawks...other former Btuins included Ken Norton and Tom Cable the OC.

In just about every website that I have visited the USC fans are acting as if the condoms just won the Superbowl, pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

#26756 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
WORLD CHAMPION SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
HEAD COACH - PETE CARROLL (USC)
SUPER BOWL MVP - MALCOLM SMITH (USC)
WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
no FagOn, its was a sarcastic illustration of how stupid you look atnd other USC fans look for trying to take credit for Seattle winning the Superbowl. wipe that shit off your eyes so that you can see past your f'ing nose. FagOn.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26757 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no idiot it was merely a sarcastic illustration of how ridiculous and pathetic you stupid Trojan fans look like when trying to take credit for Seattle winning the Superbowl, you guys are the most stupid fan base in college football, hands down, and its not even close.
I believe there was only one USC Trojans on the field for Seattle Seahawks and there was one UCLA Bruin on the field for the Seattle Seahawks...other former Btuins included Ken Norton and Tom Cable the OC.
In just about every website that I have visited the USC fans are acting as if the condoms just won the Superbowl, pathetic and hilarious at the same time.
We're not "taking credit" for it, you moron. We're laughing at idiots like you, who claimed we only won during the PC years because we were supposedly paying our players. But being the idiot you are, you can't see that.

We're also happy because Pete is family. Not being a Trojan, you will never get it.

As usual, I'm not surprised. You have always been, and will always be, the biggest idiot on this site.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#26758 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, CT...just because you're on this handle you don't have to act so ungentleman-like.
Anyhoo, what says you about my proposed $100 wager, CT? you are going to the UCLA USC game on Saturday night, aren't you.
LMFAO - At first I was upset that you (B)ruins made accusations trying to tie me into being someone else, but now I find myself laughing that some troll is AGAIN playing you for a fool and has you engaged at that level. You and BN can think whatever you want regarding all this trollish absurdity, but I (like CPEM) will move on from all this nonsense and only be discussing the genre of our sports programs and their variables. If you want to continue to delve on your conspiracy theories and finger pointing, then count me out of your rhetoric. BTW, I will not be in attendance for the USC-UCLA game, but you also continue to forget I dont gamble money away like you do either... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,153,941
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,163
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Joe fortuna 232,877
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Roy the Boy 686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web