UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32752 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26759 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no idiot it was merely a sarcastic illustration of how ridiculous and pathetic you stupid Trojan fans look like when trying to take credit for Seattle winning the Superbowl, you guys are the most stupid fan base in college football, hands down, and its not even close.
I believe there was only one USC Trojans on the field for Seattle Seahawks and there was one UCLA Bruin on the field for the Seattle Seahawks...other former Btuins included Ken Norton and Tom Cable the OC.
In just about every website that I have visited the USC fans are acting as if the condoms just won the Superbowl, pathetic and hilarious at the same time.
Continue to grab the "pebble" and run with it. If you want to hang onto Ken Norton go right ahead, but he made his decision to become a TROJAN just like Henry Bibby did when a opportunity became available. The Seahawks Super Bowl accomplishments were a team effort we can all agree to that, but you CANNOT deny that the head coach (who now EVERY team wants to model their team after his) and the Super Bowl Game MVP were both Trojans!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26760 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not "taking credit" for it, you moron. We're laughing at idiots like you, who claimed we only won during the PC years because we were supposedly paying our players. But being the idiot you are, you can't see that.
We're also happy because Pete is family. Not being a Trojan, you will never get it.
As usual, I'm not surprised. You have always been, and will always be, the biggest idiot on this site.
you're an idiot, plain and simple, obviously you are drunk on the SUC kool aid, and or you don't visit other sites....as for your "trojan family" crap, HA!!!! family doesn't fire family at airport parking lots in front of his kids. Moron.

San Marino, CA

#26761 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not "taking credit" for it, you moron. We're laughing at idiots like you, who claimed we only won during the PC years because we were supposedly paying our players. But being the idiot you are, you can't see that.
We're also happy because Pete is family. Not being a Trojan, you will never get it.
As usual, I'm not surprised. You have always been, and will always be, the biggest idiot on this site.
It always amazes me how the whiny (B)ruins continue to drum up an isolated incident that never affected on-field play, and put forth all their conspiracy theory efforts embellishing about town as if our sports programs pay every player right to this day under the nose of the NCAA which in turn gives our athletes some sort of extra ability or advantage on the field. Just like their idiot guru Bill Walton, too much damn foolery over there in Westwood... LOL

#26762 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO - At first I was upset that you (B)ruins made accusations trying to tie me into being someone else, but now I find myself laughing that some troll is AGAIN playing you for a fool and has you engaged at that level. You and BN can think whatever you want regarding all this trollish absurdity, but I (like CPEM) will move on from all this nonsense and only be discussing the genre of our sports programs and their variables. If you want to continue to delve on your conspiracy theories and finger pointing, then count me out of your rhetoric. BTW, I will not be in attendance for the USC-UCLA game, but you also continue to forget I dont gamble money away like you do either... HaHa
sure, deny, deny, deny...isn't that what ALL Trojans do? Deny deny deny...sorry, Fight On, your were BUSTED.

San Marino, CA

#26763 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure, deny, deny, deny...isn't that what ALL Trojans do? Deny deny deny...sorry, Fight On, your were BUSTED.
What ALL Trojans do is FIGHT ON AND WIN!

CONGRATULATIONS TO USC LEGEND PETE CARROLL AND YOUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!

#26764 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO - At first I was upset that you (B)ruins made accusations trying to tie me into being someone else, but now I find myself laughing that some troll is AGAIN playing you for a fool and has you engaged at that level. You and BN can think whatever you want regarding all this trollish absurdity, but I (like CPEM) will move on from all this nonsense and only be discussing the genre of our sports programs and their variables. If you want to continue to delve on your conspiracy theories and finger pointing, then count me out of your rhetoric. BTW, I will not be in attendance for the USC-UCLA game, but you also continue to forget I dont gamble money away like you do either... HaHa
Maybe Fight On won the lottery, and moved to San Marino, either that, or you might be renting him your garage to live in? or maybe he's a gardener in
San Marino and used someone's computer?

#26765 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What ALL Trojans do is FIGHT ON AND WIN!
CONGRATULATIONS TO USC LEGEND PETE CARROLL AND YOUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!
yes MY seattle seahawks!! without Derrick Coleman, Tom Cable, and Ken Norton Jr.the Seahawks would have never been the super Bowl champs.

Go Seahawks!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!

We just win Super Bowls!!!!

San Marino, CA

#26766 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
One of two things has happened
Prediction: 1)Adoree Jackson signs with USC via the Woods-Lee-Jackson-Serra connection or 2)Adoree Jackson signs with an SEC school

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26767 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Prediction: 1)Adoree Jackson signs with USC via the Woods-Lee-Jackson-Serra connection or 2)Adoree Jackson signs with an SEC school
dIdn't someone PM you that same prediction???
lol

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26768 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Prediction: 1)Adoree Jackson signs with USC via the Woods-Lee-Jackson-Serra connection or 2)Adoree Jackson signs with an SEC school
Forgetting the injured George Farmer already?

San Marino, CA

#26769 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgetting the injured George Farmer already?
Hopefully the injury to Farmer wont be a hindrance any longer and yes you are right, what an abundance of Trojan talent out of Serra...hopefully to be added upon tomorrow.

San Marino, CA

#26770 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
dIdn't someone PM you that same prediction???
lol
Yes, we have the same inclination on Jackson. My point is I feel it is the Trojans all the way, with Florida and LSU as distant runner-ups...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26771 Feb 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're an idiot, plain and simple, obviously you are drunk on the SUC kool aid, and or you don't visit other sites....as for your "trojan family" crap, HA!!!! family doesn't fire family at airport parking lots in front of his kids. Moron.
LOL!! Proving again why you're the stupidest person on this site.

Don't cry because you'll never be a part of the Trojan family. You'll survive, being nothing but a Bruin wannabe. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26772 Feb 4, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It always amazes me how the whiny (B)ruins continue to drum up an isolated incident that never affected on-field play, and put forth all their conspiracy theory efforts embellishing about town as if our sports programs pay every player right to this day under the nose of the NCAA which in turn gives our athletes some sort of extra ability or advantage on the field. Just like their idiot guru Bill Walton, too much damn foolery over there in Westwood... LOL
Well, how about one idiot who claims we're not at a disadvantage because we have 11 on off. & 11 on def., but continues to cry about RB, as if his parents living in a house rent-free rendered him unstoppable! You can't get stupider or more hypocritical than that!

It's either one or the other. I don't care which one. But the idiot changes the rules depending on whether or not it makes USC bad. Pure stupidity! Then again, what else would you expect from a welcher?!

FTFO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26773 Feb 4, 2014
LOOK bad
Anonymous Reader

Australia

#26774 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about one idiot who claims we're not at a disadvantage because we have 11 on off. & 11 on def., but continues to cry about RB, as if his parents living in a house rent-free rendered him unstoppable! You can't get stupider or more hypocritical than that!
It's either one or the other. I don't care which one. But the idiot changes the rules depending on whether or not it makes USC bad. Pure stupidity! Then again, what else would you expect from a welcher?!
FTFO!!!
What about the idiot who says the exact same thing in every post ? You should have taken a creative writing class at usc.

#26775 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Proving again why you're the stupidest person on this site.
Don't cry because you'll never be a part of the Trojan family. You'll survive, being nothing but a Bruin wannabe. ROTFLMAO!!
buahahahaha yyyah, okay Mike Garrett, your statement shoes your stupidity, and the reason why everyone hates usc around the county. What a moron!!!

#26776 Feb 4, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
FTFO!!!
the playing girld has become level, get over it. UCLA was paying $500,000.00 to a head coach 6 years ago, now they are paying $3.5 million, better staff, and committed to winning in football, the same with the other PAC-12 schools, thanks to the TV deals Larry Scott put together, every school in the conference is able to compete for the best coaches around, but of course you're too stupid and arrogant to realize that. Usc usually goes into the NSD ranked in the top 5 or 10 and with at least four 5-star recruits... this year?#34 and zero 5 -star recruits, what does that tell you??

#26777 Feb 4, 2014
^^^ It's not that usc, sucks, it's because they no longer own the monopoly in the city or the in the Pac-12. Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and even ASU and Washington have become as or more attractive than USC. The sooner you admit this to yourself the sooner you can move on with your life.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26778 Feb 5, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>What about the idiot who says the exact same thing in every post ? You should have taken a creative writing class at usc.
LOL!! Only when others do the same. But being as retarded as you are, you overlook that. Why? Because you're obviously a hater.

Not to mention the fact we know you aren't in Australia. Guess he didn't want to bring Bob Smith back from the dead. ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 min Rshermr 10,959
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,497,487
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 8 hr LongPhartz 95
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 hr Hedonist Heretic 258,481
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr ThomasA 313,372
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web