UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Anonymous Reader

Brisbane, Australia

#26716 Jan 31, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! What a chick (or welcher) response!
Probably have one of those stickers of a stick girl on the back window of your car with her hands on her hips, the back of her head turned towards whomever she's addressing and "Whatever" written under it. Although they're not as popular as they once were, I still see them on the back of bimbos' cars.
ROTFLMAO!
Lmfao !!!!!!! Sorry, I have to chime in. you calling someone else a chick,might just be the funniest post I have ever read on here.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26717 Jan 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and you actually read bumper stickers...L O O O S hER. Lmao
What a freakin' retard. As if reading a sticker or license plate frame on the car in front of you at a stop light says ANYTHING about a person.

Has to be one of your stupidest posts ever! And you've had some INCREDIBLY stupid ones.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26718 Jan 31, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao !!!!!!! Sorry, I have to chime in. you calling someone else a chick,might just be the funniest post I have ever read on here.
That's because you're obviously an idiot and are easily amused.

Not to mention you being stupid enough post under a phony name. What an freakin' moron.
Anonymous Reader

Brisbane, Australia

#26719 Jan 31, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're obviously an idiot and are easily amused.
Not to mention you being stupid enough post under a phony name. What an freakin' moron.
Phony name ? Is your real name Trojan ? If so, your parents must not have liked you very much.

I must confess though, I am easily amused. Retarded people have that effect on me.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26720 Feb 1, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Phony name ? Is your real name Trojan ? If so, your parents must not have liked you very much.
I must confess though, I am easily amused. Retarded people have that effect on me.
I'm sure you're around them a lot. Birds of a feather...

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26721 Feb 2, 2014
Anonymous Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Phony name ? Is your real name Trojan ? If so, your parents must not have liked you very much.
I must confess though, I am easily amused. Retarded people have that effect on me.
great post!!! Please don't be a stranger... condom boy needs someone else whopping hisAss in here, besides me, of course.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26722 Feb 2, 2014
Looks like PC will become the 1st Coach to win the SB and be stipped of a BCS Championship for cheating.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26723 Feb 2, 2014
PETE CARROLL- Best coach in the NFL, Super Bowl AND NCAA Champion and there is not a thing that any of you haters can do about it!!!

GO SEAHAWKS
GO PETE CARROLL
and
WIN FOREVER!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26725 Feb 3, 2014
Hiw cute FagOn, is happy because his condoms, I mean, the shecocks, won a super bowl. Hilarious, completely hilarious!! To read comments by usc fans on the shecocks winning the super bowl, one would think that $UC just won a title. LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26726 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
PETE CARROLL- Best coach in the NFL, Super Bowl AND NCAA Champion and there is not a thing that any of you haters can do about it!!!
GO SEAHAWKS
GO PETE CARROLL
and
WIN FOREVER!
Yeah, but some idiots will claim he only took the Trojans to SEVEN straight BCS bowls because we were cheating. The same morons are stupid enough to claim dominance when they haven't even won a conference championship, much less a BCS bowl!!

But SEVEN STRAIGHT BCS BOWLS?!! Not even in their wet dreams will the Bruins achieve that.

Heck, they lost again yesterday in the sport they are supposed to be a national powerhouse. Only one NC since they stopped paying their bb players.

Hypocritical morons.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#26727 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say I blame Max. He is a class guy! But in all honesty, you might say he sensed it was time to leave "Town".
Did you read that Sark is going after UH-recruit / Punahou QB Larry Tuileta and offering him a preferred walk-on spot? Do you think he is doing this just to tweak Norm Chow's nose?

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#26728 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
PETE CARROLL- Best coach in the NFL, Super Bowl AND NCAA Champion and there is not a thing that any of you haters can do about it!!!
GO SEAHAWKS
GO PETE CARROLL
and
WIN FOREVER!
Malcolm Smith: it was a long road from 7th round afterthought to Super Bowl MVP. Congrats, and FIGHT ON!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26729 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hiw cute FagOn, is happy because his condoms, I mean, the shecocks, won a super bowl. Hilarious, completely hilarious!! To read comments by usc fans on the shecocks winning the super bowl, one would think that $UC just won a title. LMFAO!!
Isn't CT from San Marino, CA ???

see above "fight on" post ,

someone just got busted.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26731 Feb 3, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcolm Smith: it was a long road from 7th round afterthought to Super Bowl MVP. Congrats, and FIGHT ON!!!
Great story, guy was a monster out there yesterday

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26732 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't CT from San Marino, CA ???
see above "fight on" post ,
someone just got busted.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! B-U-S-T-E-D!!!!!!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26733 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning CT
LMFAO
BN you should know better. When have I ever needed to pull some work around like Robbie does and go the path of trolling nonsense. I just slam USC success directly down your throats myself... HaHa

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26734 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Great story, guy was a monster out there yesterday
Hey BN, I am so damn proud of our Bruins dominating the Super Bowl yesterday...if it weren't for Tom Cable's awesome job leading the Offensive attack...Ken Norton Jr. callin Blitz and mixing up the defensive schemes at the LB positions...and Derrick Coleman lighting it up on the Special teams, the Seahawks would not have won the Super Bowl. It feels so damn good, Bruins dominated the Super Bowl, now we just have to win a National Championship in 2014 to make this a complete year.
Go Seahawks!!!
Go Bruins!!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26735 Feb 3, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN you should know better. When have I ever needed to pull some work around like Robbie does and go the path of trolling nonsense. I just slam USC success directly down your throats myself... HaHa
Yeah, rigGht!!! SFTU FagOn!! busted!!!! ROTFLMAFAO!!!! we, BN and I had a hunch it was you the whole time, and finally you got BUSTED!!!!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26736 Feb 3, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that Sark is going after UH-recruit / Punahou QB Larry Tuileta and offering him a preferred walk-on spot? Do you think he is doing this just to tweak Norm Chow's nose?
I did not read that but I have a few questions for you:

Hasnt Sark been a heavy recruiter of the islands in the past?
Also wasnt this guy already committed to Hawaii or did he de-commit there?
Are the Rainbow Warriors really hanging on with Chow another year?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26737 Feb 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BN, I am so damn proud of our Bruins dominating the Super Bowl yesterday...if it weren't for Tom Cable's awesome job leading the Offensive attack...Ken Norton Jr. callin Blitz and mixing up the defensive schemes at the LB positions...and Derrick Coleman lighting it up on the Special teams, the Seahawks would not have won the Super Bowl. It feels so damn good, Bruins dominated the Super Bowl, now we just have to win a National Championship in 2014 to make this a complete year.
Go Seahawks!!!
Go Bruins!!!
And you dare call ME the Spinmaster... HaHaHaHa

WORLD CHAMPION SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
HEAD COACH - PETE CARROLL (USC)
SUPER BOWL MVP - MALCOLM SMITH (USC)

WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,110,715
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Junket 305,656
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Eagle 12 227,604
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr packo durms 200,972
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••