UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26695 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>nice redirection, doucheBag. Will you finally beat us this year? Or will get a worse beat down this year? My guess is the latter od the two. 35-14 Bahahahaha.
Redirection?!! I didn't state anything that I haven't before. You're such a fool.

Heck, I don't know who "us" is, since you didn't graduate from UCLA. But as for the Bruins, I sure as heck would think they should beat us this year and probably next year, too. It'll take at least one year to fully recover. If UCLA can't beat us this year & next, they aren't as dominant as you like to claim.(As if a team that hasn't even won a conference championship in over 10 years can claim domination. No bigger moron has walked the planet.)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26696 Jan 30, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh... I don't have anything against UCLA students. Not everyone can get admitted to USC. UCLA is a great 2nd choice.
All joking aside, I've spent time on both campuses, much to the chagrin of some people here, as a student at both schools. I found the educational and student life experience similar. There are things at both schools that I wish could be found at the other (USC needs a Diddy Riese store, UCLA needs fewer hills) but in the end, it really comes down to personal preference. I really don't get all the hatred and jealousy, from both sides. Maybe there was a time where UCLA was more of an academic powerhouse, but USC has taken great strides over the past 2 decades to really even things up in that regard.
Indeed! Only an idiot would claim either school is better than the other in all aspects. As I've stated many times, it depend on what your major is.

As for the hate, it's ridiculous how "certain idiots" spew so much hate towards anything USC (or UCLA for that matter). Take Reggie Miller, for instance. I'm not a big fan of his. But I'll take him over his obnoxious sister any day of the week and she's a Trojan!! That's because I'm a reasonable & rational person. I'm not going to hate someone just because they're a Bruin.

FTFO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26697 Jan 30, 2014
depends

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26698 Jan 30, 2014
Heard Max Wittek is leaving SC for another school/team, also heard he's graduated so he can start right away.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26699 Jan 30, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No bigger moron has walked the planet.)
I'm glad you own a mirror.

#26700 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Heard Max Wittek is leaving SC for another school/team, also heard he's graduated so he can start right away.
Who needs a QB in the Pac-12? maybe Washinton?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#26701 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs a QB in the Pac-12?
USC... Heh heh heh heh heh heh. Actually he may be better off going to another conference as the PAC-12 sports on of the best crop of QB's in the country!

I was watching Classic College Basketball the other day and they had that great comeback UCLA game against Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament back during Howland's 3-peat Final Four era. The Bruins had on the court at one particular time

C - Ryan Hollins (now with the Clippers)
F - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (now with the Bucks)
G - Jordan Farmar (now with the Lakers)
G - Darren Collison (now with the Clippers)
G - Arron Afflalo (now with the Magic)

Goooooooo Bruins!!!

#26702 Jan 30, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Only an idiot would claim either school is better than the other in all aspects. As I've stated many times, it depend on what your major is.
As for the hate, it's ridiculous how "certain idiots" spew so much hate towards anything USC (or UCLA for that matter). Take Reggie Miller, for instance. I'm not a big fan of his. But I'll take him over his obnoxious sister any day of the week and she's a Trojan!! That's because I'm a reasonable & rational person. I'm not going to hate someone just because they're a Bruin.
FTFO!!
Shut up idiot, I don't hate USC, I just simply respond to idiots who live just to bash UCLA. You don't see me bashing to USC to CPEM or Tommy Trojan when he used to post on here. If you weren't such a jackass I might even be civil to you and invite you to have a beer. I have several USC friends that all we do is discuss what's going on with the two programs, we don't bash the other nor do we tease each other about wins and losses, those wins and losses are completely left out of our conversations out of mutual respect.

#26703 Jan 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>USC... Heh heh heh heh heh heh. Actually he may be better off going to another conference as the PAC-12 sports on of the best crop of QB's in the country!
I was watching Classic College Basketball the other day and they had that great comeback UCLA game against Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament back during Howland's 3-peat Final Four era. The Bruins had on the court at one particular time
C - Ryan Hollins (now with the Clippers)
F - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (now with the Bucks)
G - Jordan Farmar (now with the Lakers)
G - Darren Collison (now with the Clippers)
G - Arron Afflalo (now with the Magic)
Goooooooo Bruins!!!
UCLA - the first place the NBA looks to for talent.
USC - the last place the NBA looks to for talent.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26704 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nothing but love and respect for him on all the Trojan boards I read. He graduated in 3 years, and can go find a possible open spot to demonstrate his abilities for the next 2 years. We all wish him the best, until he plays against us.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26705 Jan 30, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but love and respect for him on all the Trojan boards I read. He graduated in 3 years, and can go find a possible open spot to demonstrate his abilities for the next 2 years. We all wish him the best, until he plays against us.
I know 3 yrs and a degree???? good for him. wish him well, nick to see him want to continue to play college football.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26706 Jan 30, 2014
nice to see

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26707 Jan 30, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh... I don't have anything against UCLA students. Not everyone can get admitted to USC. UCLA is a great 2nd choice.
All joking aside, I've spent time on both campuses, much to the chagrin of some people here, as a student at both schools. I found the educational and student life experience similar. There are things at both schools that I wish could be found at the other (USC needs a Diddy Riese store, UCLA needs fewer hills) but in the end, it really comes down to personal preference. I really don't get all the hatred and jealousy, from both sides. Maybe there was a time where UCLA was more of an academic powerhouse, but USC has taken great strides over the past 2 decades to really even things up in that regard.
I have been to Diddy Riese...I will agree with you there!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26708 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Can't say I blame Max. He is a class guy! But in all honesty, you might say he sensed it was time to leave "Town".

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26709 Jan 30, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say I blame Max. He is a class guy! But in all honesty, you might say he sensed it was time to leave "Town".
No doubt, kind of feel sorry for some of these "kids" their the studs in HS and go to the "Big" schools and al of the sudden their not quite the "studs" they were in HS, MW seemed to have class and not complain, wish him well.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26710 Jan 30, 2014
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26712 Jan 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up idiot, I don't hate USC, I just simply respond to idiots who live just to bash UCLA. You don't see me bashing to USC to CPEM or Tommy Trojan when he used to post on here. If you weren't such a jackass I might even be civil to you and invite you to have a beer. I have several USC friends that all we do is discuss what's going on with the two programs, we don't bash the other nor do we tease each other about wins and losses, those wins and losses are completely left out of our conversations out of mutual respect.
LOL!! Yeah, right. Your posts say otherwise.

As usual, you're in denial.

#26713 Jan 30, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, right. Your posts say otherwise.
As usual, you're in denial.
whatever
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26714 Jan 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whatever
LOL!!! What a chick (or welcher) response!

Probably have one of those stickers of a stick girl on the back window of your car with her hands on her hips, the back of her head turned towards whomever she's addressing and "Whatever" written under it. Although they're not as popular as they once were, I still see them on the back of bimbos' cars.

ROTFLMAO!

#26715 Jan 31, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! What a chick (or welcher) response!
Probably have one of those stickers of a stick girl on the back window of your car with her hands on her hips, the back of her head turned towards whomever she's addressing and "Whatever" written under it. Although they're not as popular as they once were, I still see them on the back of bimbos' cars.
ROTFLMAO!
and you actually read bumper stickers...L O O O S hER. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Smart Alex 1,156,086
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Joe fortuna 233,141
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Pearl Jam 307,099
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web