UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26653 Jan 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't celebrate until it's inked.
But yeah, funny how certain morons claim stellar athletes no longer want to be a part of the Trojan family.
Nothing is ever certain for sure, but a few fools around here think every de-commit nationwide is ready to pack up and drive out to Beverly Hills/Westwood like those Clampett Hillbillies, or once the (B)ruins do ink in one of their "mostly" 3 star players , these fools proclaim the lug as the next Rotary Lombardi winner, etc.

FO

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26654 Jan 27, 2014
Well, at least we know Alabama fans don't welch on their bets: http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/heres...

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26655 Jan 27, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you attempt to skew everything in your favor Robbie so you can sleep at night. I could see you telling the family you know Troy Aikman when in reality he waved your way once while you were standing within a mob of zany worshippers... HaHa
ESPN: ESPN 300 prospects Damien Mama (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) and John “JuJu” Smith (Long Beach, Calif./Poly) might have headlined the list of official visitors who spent the weekend at USC, but it was a pair of teammates from Ventura (Calif.) St. Bonaventure who stole the spotlight.
Class of 2015 quarterback Ricky Town verbally committed to the Trojans on Saturday night, just hours after decommitting from Alabama, and No. 1-rated tight end Bryce Dixon re-affirmed his pledge on Sunday morning, capping a monstrous weekend that put USC in great shape with national signing day just over a week away.
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN UNDER ALL ADVERISITIES WHEN OTHER WOULD FOLD TRYING TO DO THE SAME!
"monstrous weekend" what are you smoking??? not a single commitment from the class of 2014...as for you getting the #2 QB in the nation for the class of 2015 it really doesn't matter when the #1 QB in the same class Josh Rosen is a strong lean to UCLA. But keep recruiting them skill position players, and keep ignoring the positions that really matter - the OLine, in which you have no depth.

We destroyed you 2 years in a row...we killed you this year with 10 true freshmen starting, can you imagine what we're gonna do to you the next 3 years??? you will want to take Brazilian vacations on a yearly vacation and weekly vacations to your secret hide-away after you get your asses handed by everyone else on your schedule...5-7 next year for your trOJans, you will suck

#26656 Jan 27, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Well, at least we know Alabama fans don't welch on their bets: http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/heres...
how cute, trOJies stick to each other...it must be the reading comprehension they teach at University of Sanctioned Cheaters...they don't know the difference between two different statements: "I would be surprised if the win a conference game" and "they will NOT win a conference game" fcuknig morons.

35-14 btich!!!

San Marino, CA

#26657 Jan 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> you will want to take Brazilian vacations on a yearly vacation and weekly vacations to your secret hide-away after you get your asses handed by everyone else on your schedule...5-7 next year for your trOJans, you will suck
Just like you said we would suck this year yet we had 10 wins, the same amount of wins as your (B)ruins who all season had the luxury of the same coaching staff and hot shot QB who literally squeaked out a few victories for you on his own. Lets see how well your boys would do losing Mora half season and having Spanos, Mazzone, or bringing back your personal buddy Ed Kezirian to take charge of the team...4-8 or 3-9 would be my guess... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26658 Jan 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...as for you getting the #2 QB in the nation for the class of 2015 it really doesn't matter when the #1 QB in the same class Josh Rosen is a strong lean to UCLA.
Yeah keep thinking that right up to the point where Rosen puts on his future Maize & Blue Wolverine uniform. Then the Hundley anomaly will be gone and you can revert back to some more of your unstable years producing the atypical (B)ruin QBs like Prince, Brehaut, Craft, Cowen, and Olson. Sounds like the making of a "Motely Crew" roadie tour except your fools could never learn how to play their football instruments.. HaHa

#26659 Jan 27, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah keep thinking that right up to the point where Rosen puts on his future Maize & Blue Wolverine uniform. Then the Hundley anomaly will be gone and you can revert back to some more of your unstable years producing the atypical (B)ruin QBs like Prince, Brehaut, Craft, Cowen, and Olson. Sounds like the making of a "Motely Crew" roadie tour except your fools could never learn how to play their football instruments.. HaHa
how many times do I need to tell you we already have our quarterback for the future in Asiantii Woulard, bigger faster and stronger arm then Brett Hundley, but hey I don't blame you for thinking that once Hunley leaves you will be back on top, it's not going to happen...uCLA is in reloading mode, I am sorry for breaking it to you but those are the facts. Josh Rosen would be great to have but I don't really think we need him...plus we already have another quarterback in this class who is very fast runs a 4.5 40 and has a really good arm

#26660 Jan 27, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you said we would suck this year yet we had 10 wins, the same amount of wins as your (B)ruins who all season had the luxury of the same coaching staff and hot shot QB who literally squeaked out a few victories for you on his own. Lets see how well your boys would do losing Mora half season and having Spanos, Mazzone, or bringing back your personal buddy Ed Kezirian to take charge of the team...4-8 or 3-9 would be my guess... HaHa
if if if , you know the rest, mr. spin master you are forgetting you played one more regular season game than us, but once again I will remind you it doesn't matter that you had 10 games the only thing that matters is that we kicked your asses,
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26661 Jan 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how cute, trOJies stick to each other...it must be the reading comprehension they teach at University of Sanctioned Cheaters...they don't know the difference between two different statements: "I would be surprised if the win a conference game" and "they will NOT win a conference game" fcuknig morons.
35-14 btich!!!
You truly are an idiot.

That is not what you wrote, Dumbass. And as I've stated before, it's just as stupid. But not the same.

Enjoy it while you can. We all know what happened the last time THE BRUINS (not you) played a fully rostered Trojan team.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26662 Jan 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if if if , you know the rest, mr. spin master you are forgetting you played one more regular season game than us, but once again I will remind you it doesn't matter that you had 10 games the only thing that matters is that we kicked your asses,
LOL!! Still proving what a hypocrite you are. Spinmaster? Take a look in a mirror.

We're not handicapped, because we have 11 on offense and 11 on defense. But somehow, RB's parents living in a house rent free makes him unstoppable on the field.

What a dumbass.

I don't really care which set of rules we play by, as long as they're consistent. But when mental midgets are involved, they'll keep changing. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26663 Jan 28, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Indeed! Have to admire a man who keeps his word.

Don't expect that from Bruin fans. I've known more than one who welched. What do you expect from people who mooched off the taxpayers for their education? LOL!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26664 Jan 28, 2014
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26665 Jan 28, 2014
What a shocker! A public school is a good value.

Wow.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26666 Jan 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
What a shocker! A public school is a good value.
Wow.
try reading before commenting, they list private schools also, guess who's NOT on the list.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26667 Jan 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
try reading before commenting, they list private schools also, guess who's NOT on the list.
There's no doubt that UCLA provides a good value for what one pays for the education. However, this is based on the "rack rate" that someone with zero financial aid eligibility will pay. The vast majority of people, however, will qualify for some financial aid in one way or another. So the best value for one person may not be the best value for that person's neighbor. There are just far too many variables to be able to declare that any one school is decidedly better for everyone than another one.

I'll use myself as an example. USC was a better value for me than UCLA. Both offered the same degree program I was seeking, and both programs are held in similar regard. The financial aid offered by USC brought my out-of-pocket costs to below what my out-of-pocket costs would be at UCLA. Additionally, I lived closer to USC than UCLA, and would not be living on campus, so commute time and gas also factored into my decision. Thus, for me, the best value was USC.

#26668 Jan 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are an idiot.
That is not what you wrote, Dumbass. And as I've stated before, it's just as stupid. But not the same.
Enjoy it while you can. We all know what happened the last time THE BRUINS (not you) played a fully rostered Trojan team.
Here's my post, in which I replied to CT...attached you will find the link to that page, Date, and Post #...the words "Lucky (which is what I used), "surprised" or "shocked" if they win a game, is NOT the same as saying "they will NOT win a game" you stupid jackass moron!!!...here's the link, you DickHead.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...
Oct 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like your many online personas here, you keep getting me mixed up with someone else. I never said you wouldnt beat Nevada, Your untimely passing of a teammate emotional high got you over the hump at Nebraska, and you were one foot away from being taken into OT by Utah, so I dont see being too off target. So your gambling addiction notwithstanding, I know you will beat Cal and for your (B)ruin sakes it better be by about 30 points or your overhyped #11 ranking will take a hit. As for Arizona, they will be facing a team that might be inspired by a change of leadership and the fiery Ed Orgeron. I like our chances in the Coliseum and eventually cutting in to your momentary conference lead... HaHa

Bruin For Life wrote:
"yeah right, you'll be luckty to have ONE conference win this year."

#26669 Jan 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Still proving what a hypocrite you are. Spinmaster? Take a look in a mirror.
We're not handicapped, because we have 11 on offense and 11 on defense. But somehow, RB's parents living in a house rent free makes him unstoppable on the field.
What a dumbass.
I don't really care which set of rules we play by, as long as they're consistent. But when mental midgets are involved, they'll keep changing. ROTFLMAO!!
Like the GREAT coach Artie said "and who's fault is that? you jackass"?!?!?!?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26670 Jan 28, 2014
Serra Grad in theSuper Bowl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Ihenacho
Go Bronco's
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26671 Jan 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're reading skills really have deteriorated.

I never claimed there were no private schools on the list. It's just not a shock a public school would be.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26672 Jan 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like the GREAT coach Artie said "and who's fault is that? you jackass"?!?!?!?
Never claimed it wasn't, you moron.

Damn, you couldn't go one whole day without making a completely idiotic remark if your life depended on it! LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Teaman 1,433,250
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,907
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 257,133
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 10,112
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web