UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#26592 Jan 18, 2014
BTW, has anyone seen KweerBabe Fight On and PPPryck?? Hummm that's funny they both disappeared together and at the same time...could it be...they are doing a 69 together? Or maybe they are the same Pryck...and he/she got banned for his vulgarity??? Hummm funny!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26593 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>for example? If I make up so MUUUUUUUUCH shit, bit should be easy for you to name at least one lie if mine...go ahead...waiting....waiting U S CumBag.
I have, on more than one occasion. But then you either ignore it, deny it or lie about it.

I feel no need to do it yet again.

#26594 Jan 19, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, on more than one occasion. But then you either ignore it, deny it or lie about it.
I feel no need to do it yet again.
you havev one AGAIN been outed as a typical lying condom SCUMBAG. You have never posted one single example of a lie because because there isn't one I've ever posted, v and that's what pisses you of, you can't handle the truth. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between, Predictions, Opinions, and Lies,.

You're such an idiot that if you don't like the opinions, and if my predictions don't come to fruition, you consider them lies you jackass. Tool.

#26595 Jan 19, 2014
*** once AGAIN *** ^^^
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26596 Jan 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you havev one AGAIN been outed as a typical lying condom SCUMBAG. You have never posted one single example of a lie because because there isn't one I've ever posted, v and that's what pisses you of, you can't handle the truth. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between, Predictions, Opinions, and Lies,.
You're such an idiot that if you don't like the opinions, and if my predictions don't come to fruition, you consider them lies you jackass. Tool.
You described yourself in this rant. You're just too stupid to realize it.

I'm not shocked.
Rebecca

Moreno Valley, CA

#26597 Jan 19, 2014
When is the Rebecca is driving to San Dimas, California?

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26598 Jan 20, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW the gapped toothed hillbilly is burning up the Pac 12 LOL, 3 straight blowout losses in the Pac 12.
We knew Enfield wasnt expected to perform any miracles right away. Besides, he was not fortunate enough to "inherit" last years Pac12 champion team either like Alfraud did. Hell, Rob could probably coach the (B)ruins to a winning season this year... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26599 Jan 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, I don't know about "powerhouse" but I suppose when we play SUC we could look like one, but then again everyone looks like a powerhouse when playing the SUCsters...I'll take our 15-4 record anyday over 9-9 or 9-24, which is where you will probably finish. Tool making fun of UCLA basketball, try beating someone before popping off. Typical U S CumBag.
See my post above, I am giving you an undeserving vote of confidence... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26600 Jan 21, 2014

#26601 Jan 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26603 Jan 22, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.
read about a 5 star RB they may flip to UCLA today, c/b Interesting Fed 5th

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26604 Jan 23, 2014
> Half a year until CFB season ... Bah, humbug!
>:(

#26605 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
read about a 5 star RB they may flip to UCLA today, c/b Interesting Fed 5th
I hope it's the #1 RB in the nation Joe Mixon.

On another note, congrats to USC in getting their fist win of theyear in conference...some idiot jackass moron, will however will say that I said "USC will NOT win a conference game this year"...I wonder if he will want another $1000 from me, again! LMAO

#26606 Jan 23, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Half a year until CFB season ... Bah, humbug!
>:(
7 months and 8 days to be exact...longest 7 months of the year...thank God for Spring Football Camp.

San Marino, CA

#26607 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.
Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26608 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)
You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!

Utah 74, UCLAme 69. Good job (B)ruins! Be proud BN... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26609 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!
don't even go there CT , were a Football school !!!!, 35 to 14 ring a bell??

Besides I feel SC and UCLA are in the same place in Basketball, new coach new system.

Oh 107 to 73 ring a bell ???

LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26610 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
and what did you do with all those 5 star players????

Fire your coach and lose to UCLA 35 to 14 LMFAO

#26611 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!
none of this matters, the important thing is getting into the tournament, by the time the tournament comes around UCLA will be playing on all cylinders. I don't think any team will be happy playing UCLAin march madness.

#26612 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
the current recruiting class rankings are pretty much meaningless until National Signing Day but even so, uCLA is number 16 and USC is number 31...you have 0 5 star recruits so far so don't act like you're able to attract better recruits than us because that is just ludicrous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,219,588
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min James 237,991
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min Pearl Jam 309,668
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 2 hr Pomoco 79
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr OzRitz 5,292
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web