UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26610 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
and what did you do with all those 5 star players????

Fire your coach and lose to UCLA 35 to 14 LMFAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26611 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!
Utah 74, UCLAme 69. Good job (B)ruins! Be proud BN... HaHa
none of this matters, the important thing is getting into the tournament, by the time the tournament comes around UCLA will be playing on all cylinders. I don't think any team will be happy playing UCLAin march madness.

#26612 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
the current recruiting class rankings are pretty much meaningless until National Signing Day but even so, uCLA is number 16 and USC is number 31...you have 0 5 star recruits so far so don't act like you're able to attract better recruits than us because that is just ludicrous

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26613 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>none of this matters, the important thing is getting into the tournament, by the time the tournament comes around UCLA will be playing on all cylinders. I don't think any team will be happy playing UCLAin march madness.
7 of your last 11 games will be on the road. Your over-glorified boys havent proven they can win anywhere BUT Pauly-wanna-a-cracker Pavilion... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26614 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
don't even go there CT , were a Football school !!!!, 35 to 14 ring a bell??
LMFAO
If you want to proclaim that after a two year run to make you feel better, have at it. LMAO! Your (B)ruins remind me of the Chargers who thought they were the best in the West after beating the Broncos during the regular season. Where are they now? But I guessed they were satisified by finally making the playoffs, just like the (B)ruins are happy in their annual Pac12 vs Big12 non-BCS bowl game matchups. The Trojans were part of the greatest BCS bowl game ever played (yes we lost right at the end to Texas with an unreal performance by Vince Young), but what is UCLA proud of? A 30 point victory over mediorce Virginia who played most of the game with their backup QB... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26615 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the current recruiting class rankings are pretty much meaningless until National Signing Day but even so, uCLA is number 16 and USC is number 31...you have 0 5 star recruits so far so don't act like you're able to attract better recruits than us because that is just ludicrous
Putting words in my mouth just like how you bytch that other do that to you...funny! My point is you act like every 3 star, marginal lineman UCLA signs is the second coming of ancient old timers like Jonathan Ogden or Troy Aikman... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26616 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
read about a 5 star RB they may flip to UCLA today, c/b Interesting Fed 5th
I also laugh how you guys also fantasize that EVERY de-commit wants to flip over to the (B)ruins. Hell, might as well throw the Florida State QB Coker into that mix too to keep you boys hugging your pillows at night just like Cindy Lou Who on Christmas Eve ... HaHa

#26617 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>7 of your last 11 games will be on the road. Your over-glorified boys havent proven they can win anywhere BUT Pauly-wanna-a-cracker Pavilion... HaHa
That's exactly the same thing about our football team, I see you haven't learned from your past. lol

#26618 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Putting words in my mouth just like how you bytch that other do that to you...funny! My point is you act like every 3 star, marginal lineman UCLA signs is the second coming of ancient old timers like Jonathan Ogden or Troy Aikman... HaHa
when did I brag about any recruit? is lying a part of the trOJan DNA?

#26619 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I also laugh how you guys also fantasize that EVERY de-commit wants to flip over to the (B)ruins. Hell, might as well throw the Florida State QB Coker into that mix too to keep you boys hugging your pillows at night just like Cindy Lou Who on Christmas Eve ... HaHa
and yet another lie!! who here has fantasized about one of your decommits flipping to UCLA? USC doesn't have a single commitment that UCLA would want.

#26620 Jan 24, 2014
^^^ the only USC commitments that UCLA would want you don't have yet - that would be Adoree Jackson and maybe Damian Mama, although Mama I don't think he is as good as people think, I've seen him play 3 times and he is HUGE not doubt, but he is very slow and does not stay low enough, so he would be easy to push back or aside. Remember in HS you can be big and dominate on your size alone as you play agains guys that (in his case 150 pounds lighter, in college? whole different ball game!!! Juju Smith already I heard he failed the entrance exam for UCLA, so he's out.

#26621 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>7 of your last 11 games will be on the road. Your over-glorified boys havent proven they can win anywhere BUT Pauly-wanna-a-cracker Pavilion... HaHa
it's what you said about our football team. LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26622 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^ the only USC commitments that UCLA would want you don't have yet - that would be Adoree Jackson and maybe Damian Mama, although Mama I don't think he is as good as people think, I've seen him play 3 times and he is HUGE not doubt, but he is very slow and does not stay low enough, so he would be easy to push back or aside. Remember in HS you can be big and dominate on your size alone as you play agains guys that (in his case 150 pounds lighter, in college? whole different ball game!!! Juju Smith already I heard he failed the entrance exam for UCLA, so he's out.
sounds like Juju is u$c material

San Marino, CA

#26623 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly the same thing about our football team, I see you haven't learned from your past. lol
Speaking of learning from your past I hope you will reflect back appropriately on these couple of good years with Hundley carrying your team and then another long drought, just like how history did the same thing for you (B)ruins with Cade McKown back in the 90s for 2 good years, then KABOOOOOOOOOOM... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26624 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when did I brag about any recruit? is lying a part of the trOJan DNA?
Please Robbie, I dont have the energy nor enthusiasm to prove you wrong again on something like this. I will let Trojan pull your chain for this sort of subject matter, but you know you “beast” talk about any recruit (rated or N/R) that comes to Westwood... HaHa

UCLA – HAVE ONLY EVER MAXIMIZED 10 WINS EVEN WHEN PLAYING WITH ALL CYLINDERS RUNNING
USC - STILL 10 WINS DESPITE A TUMULTUOUS SEASON THAT WOULD MAKE MOST SCHOOLS CRY UNCLE
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26625 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA – HAVE ONLY EVER MAXIMIZED 10 WINS EVEN WHEN PLAYING WITH ALL CYLINDERS RUNNING
USC - STILL 10 WINS DESPITE A TUMULTUOUS SEASON THAT WOULD MAKE MOST SCHOOLS CRY UNCLE
Exactly.

Only an complete idiot would be acting as if their non-sanctioned team's performance was head & shoulders above the other team's. Not even one BCS bowl win. Hell, not even a conference championship!!

Morons.

#26626 Jan 25, 2014
38'28....and 35-14....That is all it matters.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26627 Jan 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>7 months and 8 days to be exact
>
Bah, humbug!
>:(

#26628 Jan 25, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
38'28....and 35-14....That is all it matters.
> OUCH!!!
There's pain, anger, bitterness, and angst, in the Trajon Ghetto!
>;)

#26629 Jan 25, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Please Robbie, I dont have the energy nor enthusiasm to prove you wrong again on something like this. I will let Trojan pull your chain for this sort of subject matter, but you know you “beast” talk about any recruit (rated or N/R) that comes to Westwood... HaHa
> Sounds like there's pain, anger, bitterness, and angst in the Trajon Ghetto!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,578
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min OzRitz 1,419,734
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,628
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 26 Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web