UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26564 Jan 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>calling me a Welcher is an insult, so where can we meet, I have $1000 to give you, this way you can stop calling me that nasty horrible word... but I'm not gonna keep begging you to take my hard earned money... last call, where can I see you??? Last chance!!! Going once, going twice!....
As if you'll actually pay up. That's a good one!!

Take another toke for me.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26565 Jan 16, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you'll actually pay up. That's a good one!!
Take another toke for me.
Don't say I didn't offer meet with 10 Benjamins in my hand.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26566 Jan 16, 2014
to the metichi, STAY OUT OF THIS!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26567 Jan 16, 2014
This is going to be a Loooooooooooooooong 8 months
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26568 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
This is going to be a Loooooooooooooooong 8 months
7 months and 2 wees, but who's counting?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26569 Jan 16, 2014
* weeks *

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26570 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Saban hires Kiffin, I guess he's not the Genius some think he is, this s/b interesting.
Arent we a little bit quick to judge there BN. The Kiffin family is never out of coaching football at high levels for too long. Cant say the same for your (B)ruin buddy NewHeistal. Good think Fox wanted him for his commentating/guitar-jingle abilities... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26571 Jan 16, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Arent we a little bit quick to judge there BN. The Kiffin family is never out of coaching football at high levels for too long. Cant say the same for your (B)ruin buddy NewHeistal. Good think Fox wanted him for his commentating/guitar-jingle abilities... HaHa
Ya your right, LK did a great job the last 2 years at sc.

So that being said you must be sad that he was fired from SC cause he's soooooooooo good ,

and I see daddy Kiffin stunk up the Dallas defense, sure you don't want the genius back at so cal?

your loyalty clouds your judgment,

At least I can say RN and KD being replaced was good for the Mighty Bruins, Kings of L.A. College Football !!!

BTW the gapped toothed hillbilly is burning up the Pac 12 LOL, 3 straight blowout losses in the Pac 12.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26572 Jan 16, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Arent we a little bit quick to judge there BN. The Kiffin family is never out of coaching football at high levels for too long. Cant say the same for your (B)ruin buddy NewHeistal. Good think Fox wanted him for his commentating/guitar-jingle abilities... HaHa
you got any more predictions? Soooooo, U$C was going to blow out UCLA, eh? I would be surprised if they won any pac-12 game this year.:) TWO morons in particular will claim that I've just said they will go winless in conference. Idiots.

#26573 Jan 16, 2014
^^^ "they" meaning U$C.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26574 Jan 16, 2014
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)

#26575 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)
they, usc, may not win a Pac-12 game this year...at least one idiot, maybe rwo will interpret what I just said as me saying "usc will NOT win a game thus year"...HILARIOUS!! I can't wait for the trOJan beat down next month at the GayLand Center, you know i will be there.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26576 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they, usc, may not win a Pac-12 game this year...at least one idiot, maybe rwo will interpret what I just said as me saying "usc will NOT win a game thus year"
Only idiot here is you. That is not the same thing you said about the 2013 season, you moron.(But it is almost as stupid.)

Only thing that is hilarious is your stupidity.

As for your supposed offer to pay up, you welcher...someone who was a man of his word, would have paid up as soon as I proved you wrong. But as usual, you try to deflect, lie, spin.

You make shit up, just as you did about me supposedly defending a "double murderer".

#26577 Jan 16, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiot here is you. That is not the same thing you said about the 2013 season, you moron.(But it is almost as stupid.)
Only thing that is hilarious is your stupidity.
As for your supposed offer to pay up, you welcher...someone who was a man of his word, would have paid up as soon as I proved you wrong. But as usual, you try to deflect, lie, spin.
You make shit up, just as you did about me supposedly defending a "double murderer".
my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26578 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
It is NOT exactly the same, you freakin' moron. Dang, you're stupid.

As for the $1,000...I'm not rich, but I do pretty well. But that has nothing to do with it. You've proven you're not someone who is honorable. You lie all the time. This time would be no different.

Welcher.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26579 Jan 16, 2014
But even with it NOT being the same...

Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!

#26580 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
But even with it NOT being the same...
Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!
go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26581 Jan 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.

Your stupidity just goes on & on.

#26582 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.
Your stupidity just goes on & on.
cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26583 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
No, Dumbass. I know you're wrong...as always.

As I stated, the remarks were different. But both just as stupid.

You'll never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,406,035
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min superwilly 256,111
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web