UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32758 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26550 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bo Davis bolts sc to Bama after 1 week??? LMFAO
this was the second shortest tenure ever by a coach being hired before he QUIT!!! What was the shortest ever? It was when another U$C hire, i believe was when George Karl quit the HC position after 3 days. LMFAO!!! but some idiots in here believe in their delusional minds that U$C is the holy ground for coaches and this is where the EVERYONE wants to coach ROTFLMFAO!!!!

SO MUCH FOR THAT THEORY THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A trOJan!!!! USC IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!

35-14 bahahahahahaha
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26551 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>but some idiots in here believe in their delusional minds that U$C is the holy ground for coaches and this is where the EVERYONE wants to coach.
Says the idiot who believes that about UCLA bb! Yet they've won only ONE NC since they stopped paying their players.

What a moron. LOL!!!

#26552 Jan 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot who believes that about UCLA bb! Yet they've won only ONE NC since they stopped paying their players.
What a moron. LOL!!!
when did I say that? You lie more than a 13 year old girl. Why is SUC on probation? Oh yeah cheating... you what happens when you stop cheating? Not a damn thing!!! U SuCk!!!
35-14. Beyatch!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!

#26553 Jan 14, 2014
Trojan: "we played with our arns tied ans we dtill the same number of games as you" and "in a sanctions year, we won as many games as you" and "how does it feel to beat a team with one arm tied behind their backs". The hypocritical POS that criticizes others for "moral victories", has been doing it now A LOT himself, but too stupid to realize it and too prideful to admit it.
Bruin For Life

United States

#26554 Jan 14, 2014
CORRECTIONS:

Trojan:
"we played with one arn tied behind our back we still won the same number of games you did"

"in a sanctions year, we won as many games as you"

"how does it feel to beat a team with one arm tied behind their backs".

Tro jan is a hypocritical POS that criticizes others for "moral victories",but that is all he has been doing, but too stupid to realize it and too prideful to admit it.

35-14 BEYATCH!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26555 Jan 14, 2014
former Bruin Derrick Coleman Seahawk, nice

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/deaf-seahawks...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26556 Jan 14, 2014
The wannabe as clueles as ever!

And even has the nerve to call ME a liar, after he welched. That's rich!!

Then went on to try and claim I defended a double murderer, just because he was was defending child molesters. Sicko!

#26557 Jan 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
former Bruin Derrick Coleman Seahawk, nice
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/deaf-seahawks...
awesome commercial, it gave me the chills.

#26558 Jan 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Then went on to try and claim I defended a double murderer, just because he was was defending child molesters. Sicko!
'Welched" you're just plain stupid..and yes, you're a compulsive liar, you lie about everything, and hear what you want to hear. How does it feel to have a coach say "F this school, I'm outta here!!" After one week, Mr. Moral Victories? LMFAO!!!

#26559 Jan 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
you know what Trojan, I'm in a good mood, because I just received a huge bonus check, and I feel generous, where can I meet you to give you the $1,000.00 that you insist that I owe you. Even though you are wrong, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26560 Jan 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you know what Trojan, I'm in a good mood, because I just received a huge bonus check, and I feel generous, where can I meet you to give you the $1,000.00 that you insist that I owe you. Even though you are wrong, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.:)
did ya see the Message I sent last week?

#26561 Jan 15, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
did ya see the Message I sent last week?
yeah, I replied, or I thought I did....nah. I saw a post last Thursdaym
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26562 Jan 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>'Welched" you're just plain stupid..and yes, you're a compulsive liar, you lie about everything, and hear what you want to hear. How does it feel to have a coach say "F this school, I'm outta here!!" After one week, Mr. Moral Victories? LMFAO!!!
Only liar is you. Welching, claiming I defended a double murderer, when we never even discussed one.

And still so stupid to claim I said anything about moral victories, when you're stupid enough to be acting as if the Bruins won the BCS title. I'm just proud of my boys for doing ad well as they did, in light of the adversity they've faced. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a complete idiot. That's why YOU have a problem with it.

#26563 Jan 15, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only liar is you. Welching, claiming I defended a double murderer, when we never even discussed one.
And still so stupid to claim I said anything about moral victories, when you're stupid enough to be acting as if the Bruins won the BCS title. I'm just proud of my boys for doing ad well as they did, in light of the adversity they've faced. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a complete idiot. That's why YOU have a problem with it.
calling me a Welcher is an insult, so where can we meet, I have $1000 to give you, this way you can stop calling me that nasty horrible word... but I'm not gonna keep begging you to take my hard earned money... last call, where can I see you??? Last chance!!! Going once, going twice!....
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26564 Jan 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>calling me a Welcher is an insult, so where can we meet, I have $1000 to give you, this way you can stop calling me that nasty horrible word... but I'm not gonna keep begging you to take my hard earned money... last call, where can I see you??? Last chance!!! Going once, going twice!....
As if you'll actually pay up. That's a good one!!

Take another toke for me.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26565 Jan 16, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you'll actually pay up. That's a good one!!
Take another toke for me.
Don't say I didn't offer meet with 10 Benjamins in my hand.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26566 Jan 16, 2014
to the metichi, STAY OUT OF THIS!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26567 Jan 16, 2014
This is going to be a Loooooooooooooooong 8 months
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26568 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
This is going to be a Loooooooooooooooong 8 months
7 months and 2 wees, but who's counting?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26569 Jan 16, 2014
* weeks *

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,499,549
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr rshermr 11,071
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue silly rabbit 313,393
NCAA Basketball Tournament Mon needhelp01 1
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 23 Worker 289
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Feb 21 waaasssuuup 258,484
More from around the web