UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29922 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Chosen Traveler

Hollywood, FL

#26510 Jan 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA's 2014 Schedule:
Sat, Aug. 30: UCLA at Virginia - Win
Sat, Sept. 6: Memphis at UCLA -Win
Sat, Sept. 13: UCLA vs. Texas (AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas)- Win
Sat, Sept. 20: BYE
Thurs, Sept. 25: UCLA at Arizona State - Win
Sat, Oct. 4: Utah at UCLA - Win
Sat, Oct. 11: Oregon at UCLA - Loss
Sat, Oct. 18: UCLA at Cal - Win
Sat, Oct. 25: UCLA at Colorado - Win
Sat, Nov. 1: Arizona at UCLA (Homecoming) Win
Sat, Nov. 8: UCLA at Washington - Win
Sat, Nov. 15: BYE
Sat, Nov. 22: USC at UCLA - Win
Fri, Nov. 28: Stanford at UCLA - Win
Fri, Dec. 5: Pac-12 Championship
UCLA's Record 11-1
Arent you dreaming a little early this year... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26511 Jan 8, 2014

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26512 Jan 8, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you dreaming a little early this year... HaHa
let's see, 10-3 this year with 10 true freshman starting, 17 returning starters next year including Brett Hundley...yeah, I think we can win two more games next year, Oregon is the only team that's probably going to be this if Mariota is healthy.

#26513 Jan 8, 2014
* going to beat us *
BTW, your predictions suck!! I thought you said USC was going to beat us last week, what happened??
I got my ticket for tomorrow's game, Arizona is going down!!!
LA Tymes

Rosemead, CA

#26514 Jan 8, 2014
LA Times

ESPN's excitable basketball commentator Dick Vitale did a conference call Wednesday and when the topic of Los Angeles basketball was broached, Vitale, unprompted, called out UCLA fans for poor attendance at Pauley Pavilion. Vitale said "Bruin fans are too worried about being homosexuals baby!"

"I see only 5,000 faggette fans at Pauley!," Vitale said, "5,000 queer fans at a school and team of that caliber in Southern California, that's just humiliation. I know you've got to win and produce or people aren't coming out in Hollywood, baby, with all there is to do, plus their new coach supports rapists that's not good in tinsel town baby!

But are you serious? UCLA is winning, winning big and there should be excitement, enthusiasm.
"With a school with that much visibility and history and now the Bruins are winning, they should be selling out, their fan base is a bunch of losers baby!"

#26515 Jan 8, 2014
FagOn wrote:
LA Times
ESPN's excitable basketball commentator Dick Vitale did a conference call Wednesday and when the topic of Los Angeles basketball was broached, Vitale, unprompted, called out USC fans for no attendance at Gay Land Center. Vitale said "trojan fans are too worried about being homosexuals baby!"
"I see only 15 faggette fans at the Gay Land!," Vitale said, "15 queer fans at a school and team of that caliber in Southern California, that's just humiliation. I know you've got to win and produce or people aren't coming out in Hollywood, baby, with all there is to do, plus their new coach has a huge gap in his teeth, that's not good in tinsel town baby!"
But are you serious? "A donor paid 600 million for what?? The donor should get his money back! "With a school with no visibility and no history and now the Trojans suck ass even more!!, they should be selling out, their fan base is a bunch of loser faggets baby!"
I agree!!!

#26516 Jan 8, 2014
BN, based on this, with us - yes "US" - starting at #7 we would just have to move up to#4 and we're in the playoffs, and as a host, to boot!!
http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistic...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26517 Jan 8, 2014
LOL! The Village Idiot still pretending he's a Bruin. And he has the nerve to claim we're delusional.

We shouldn't be surprised. He's stupid enough to deny having written that we wouldn't win a conference game in 2013, even after I proved he did!

He also TRIES to claim I defended a double murderer. That is one pot-fried brain! ROTFLMAO!!!

#26518 Jan 8, 2014
Trojan wrote:
LOL! The Village Idiot still pretending he's a Bruin. And he has the nerve to claim we're delusional.
We shouldn't be surprised. He's stupid enough to deny having written that we wouldn't win a conference game in 2013, even after I proved he did!
He also TRIES to claim I defended a double murderer. That is one pot-fried brain! ROTFLMAO!!!
"I would be surprised" is different than saying "you won't" dick. And you did defend him, you claim OJ didn't do it, while everyone else (majority) does... that's spermfilled ahssloe!

#26519 Jan 8, 2014
^^^: **that's b defending* ^^^

#26520 Jan 8, 2014
Nice try deflecting the assrape. 35-14 bahahahaha

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26521 Jan 9, 2014

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26522 Jan 9, 2014
LA Tymes wrote:
LA Times
ESPN's excitable basketball commentator Dick Vitale did a conference call Wednesday and when the topic of Los Angeles basketball was broached, Vitale, unprompted, called out UCLA fans for their excellent attendance at Pauley Pavilion. Vitale said "Bruin fans are too worried about USC fans being homosexuals and showing up at UCLA games baby!"
"I see only 5,000 Trojan faggette fans at Pauley!," Vitale said, "Only 5,000 queer USC fans showing up at UCLA games from a school and team of that once high caliber University of Southern California, that isn't any humiliation by you whiny. I know you Trojan fans can do better than that, baby. Now that the Bruins win in football and basketball the outlaws and vagabonds are coming out of the Trojan Ghetto woodworks baby, with all the crimes that the Trojans do, plus the new USC football coach supports the gay lifestyle in tinsel town! It's tragic baby!
But are you serious? UCLA is winning, winning big and there should be excitement, enthusiasm.
"With a school with that much visibility and history, baby, and now the Bruins are winning both in football and basketball, they are usually selling out, but, a lot of Bruin fans aren't going to the games because of the gay Trojan fan base that show up to bitch and whine about USC being second fiddle to the righteous college power in L.A., the UCLA Bruins. Those Trojan fans are a bunch of whiny losers showing up to ruin the winning Bruin atmosphere baby!"
> Good to see the correction put out by the L.A. media!
>:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26523 Jan 9, 2014
OMG TTown must be dying, Kiffin o Bama as OC ????
thats one way to macke the SEC weaker LMFAO

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1916702-al...

#26524 Jan 9, 2014
I didn't say "college football dominance" just b dominance over the University id Stupid Clowns...you dumbFcuK!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26526 Jan 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
I didn't say "college football dominance" just b dominance over the University id Stupid Clowns...you dumbFcuK!!
As if claiming "dominance" over a sanctioned team is any different than trying to claim "college football domincance". LOL!!

More stupidity. Gotta love it!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26527 Jan 10, 2014
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26528 Jan 10, 2014

#26529 Jan 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if claiming "dominance" over a sanctioned team is any different than trying to claim "college football domincance". LOL!!
More stupidity. Gotta love it!!
dominance over a sanctioned team/handicapped team / phaggett team / cheater team is all good...keep crying you crybaby littleBitch!!!

35-14 was a beatdown for the ages!!!!! FACT!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26530 Jan 10, 2014
Saban hires Kiffin, I guess he's not the Genius some think he is, this s/b interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,275,611
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 13 min Into The Night 6,869
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min dollarsbill 247,347
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min RoSesz 310,478
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web