UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,252)

Showing posts 25,021 - 25,040 of26,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, Mr. Double Standard! Just a couple of years ago you were still whacking off to an 8 year streak in the 90's!! What a hypocritical jackass.
And yes, THAT is what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. Try to pretend otherwise and further show your stupidity.
As for your wet dream...that's funny!!! As if a hot woman would have ever been interested in you! Hmm, 20 years ago. Right about the time Rohypnol was the date rape drug of choice by most losers. So, yeah...MAYBE. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
hahaha that is very funny indeed trojan, i didn't you had such a sense of humor!!! She was a great piece of ass, she was tight and pu-$$y was si strong she iterally would squeeze dyck as I was trying to pull out....damn, those memories, sweet memories.=))))
Southern Cal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, Mr. Double Standard! Just a couple of years ago you were still whacking off to an 8 year streak in the 90's!! What a hypocritical jackass.
And yes, THAT is what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. Try to pretend otherwise and further show your stupidity.
As for your wet dream...that's funny!!! As if a hot woman would have ever been interested in you! Hmm, 20 years ago. Right about the time Rohypnol was the date rape drug of choice by most losers. So, yeah...MAYBE. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
So cry baby, you are saying Southern Cal only lost to UCLA because they didn't have a full roster? Well, who's fault is that? You U Stupid Clowns got yourselves put on probation. U guys can live in the past, but the present and future belongs to the Bruins!!!
Southern Cal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Congrats to Ben Howland's recruits for playing an exceptional game. Despite having an inferior coach, one that defends and condones rapists....This is just exactly what USC BB needs this is the greatest day in the history of USC BB, a loss like this will never let The Mighty Trojans forget and when Alfraud destroys FUCLA in a year or two this will be the battle call. This just one game in the first year, it won't take long for Enfield to over take Alfraud. laugh now PHagges in the near future you will be crying again!
And to you FUCLA PHAGGES who didn't have the balls or confidence in your team to take on my bet..PHUCK YOU PUUSSIE PHAGGETS!!! NO faith in your team...Typical bandwagon dyck sucking kweens MBD the troll and her slott Bytch For Life....LMFAO!!
He maybe right about a good butt kicking!

Let's see....Southern Cal ran up the score against UCLA a few years ago and won 50-0....it turned out to be a great day for UCLA because it marked the start of the Mora era! The "Mighty" Condoms have never beaten UCLA since and Lame Kiffen destroyed their program!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> MBD,he was a great piece of ass, he was tight and his jaws were strong he literally would squeeze dyck as I was trying to pull out....damn, those memories, sweet memories from last night =))))
Mora would be proud of you kweens....LMFAO!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mora would be proud of you kweens....LMFAO!!
Hey FagOn check this article out...your worst nightmare just became a reality.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-brett-hun...

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Didn't take the gapped toothed Hillbilly to throw his "team" under the bus, todays times:

Deflecting tactic

Maybe it is the sign of a young coach, but Enfield took little of the blame for the loss and seemed to give most of it to his players.

"Players win games," he said. "Coaches come up with game plans, but players have to perform and ours have to show better leadership."

He was most unhappy with the play of his guards, Pe'Shon Howard, Julian Jacobs and Byron Wesley, even though Wesley was seven for 12 from the field.

"Our guards played very poorly, theirs played great," Enfield said.

Way to back you team "coach"
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Didn't take the gapped toothed Hillbilly to throw his "team" under the bus, todays times:
Deflecting tactic
Maybe it is the sign of a young coach, but Enfield took little of the blame for the loss and seemed to give most of it to his players.
"Players win games," he said. "Coaches come up with game plans, but players have to perform and ours have to show better leadership."
He was most unhappy with the play of his guards, Pe'Shon Howard, Julian Jacobs and Byron Wesley, even though Wesley was seven for 12 from the field.
"Our guards played very poorly, theirs played great," Enfield said.
Way to back you team "coach"
Maybe he should be more like Alfraud who backs his players when they commit rape and defends them and ridicules the rape victim, real classy gut that Alfraud ....LMFAO!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 Sc bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Maybe he should be more like Alfraud who backs his players when they commit rape and defends them and ridicules the rape victim, real classy gut that Alfraud ....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Lets recap troll:

35 to 14 beatdown
107 to 73 asswhooping
Mora's returning
Hundley's returning

poor baby your on the losing end once again, with more to come troll.

LMFAOAH
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Southern Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
So cry baby, you are saying Southern Cal only lost to UCLA because they didn't have a full roster? Well, who's fault is that? You U Stupid Clowns got yourselves put on probation. U guys can live in the past, but the present and future belongs to the Bruins!!!
You should learn how to read, Dumbass.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no one defends rapists like USC does, six football players to be exact...and the dozens of rapes to USC students that USC covered up, and according to a report released, USC admistrators "they are not considered rapes when the male doesn't "orgasm". USC is under federal investigation for their failure to properly report these rape cases to legal authorities. What a JOKE OF A FCUKING SCHOOL.
No. The only joke is YOU. For Bruins, it rquires convictions (or NCAA findings). But for Trojans, allegations are enough.

What an idiot.

Not to mention the fact you had the nerve to try and defend pedophiles!! What a sicko.

As I've stated, you couldn't go an entire week without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Great game tonight!

The BCS may not have necessarily gotten it "right". But they sure as heck didn't get it wrong!

Congratulations to the Seminoles!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The only joke is YOU. For Bruins, it rquires convictions (or NCAA findings). But for Trojans, allegations are enough.
What an idiot.
Not to mention the fact you had the nerve to try and defend pedophiles!! What a sicko.
As I've stated, you couldn't go an entire week without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it! LOL!!!
really? Saying the NCAA had no business getting involved in a civil case is defending pedophiles? You are one twisted fcuk!! Your Idol Colin cowherd said the same thing I did, is he also defending pedophiles?

Dozens of female students at USC have reported rapes to the school and USC has done nothing. IF and/OR WHEN... again IF the federal government finds USC guilty of covering up the rapes to them young women, should the NCAA take the same action out took against PSU's football program?

Or what IF the charges against the 6 usc players would not have been dropped by THE VICTIMS, and they would have gone to trial, and the players found guilty, would it have been fair for the NCAA to Slam USC with sanctions? Again IF.

Of course you will not answer this question.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

^^^ of course the coward hasn't answered...and whe he does, he will post "I'm gonna waste my time, I've already answered that question before" is is false...coward, coward, trOJan coward.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

^^^^** trOJan:..."I'm NOT gonn waste my time..." ** blah blah blah

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

That's how shut them codoms muths, asking them to answer a question, that incriminates them with any type of answer. cowards.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
sweet!!!! and where is USC? I didn't see them in the top-25 are they now in the "handicapped Division" having one arm tied, although they played vs. UCLA as if they had both feet tied as well.

BTW, on the ESPN "Way Too Early Poll" they have UCLA at #7, and we know ESPN hates UCLA, with $UC being their little darling.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^ of course the coward hasn't answered...and whe he does, he will post "I'm gonna waste my time, I've already answered that question before" is is false...coward, coward, trOJan coward.
You really shoud learn how ro read, Idiot. I'm not on during the day.

But yeah, I don't always respond to stupidity or to questions I've answered at least a half dozen times. Has nothing to do with being a coward, but nice try, Moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

And I especially don't feel compelled to respond to sickos who defend child molesters!

Get help.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

And BTW, hilarious that you're too stupid to realize you're contradicting yourself YET AGAIN!!

According to you PROVEN cases of child molestation (which are CRIMINAL not civil, you freakin' moron) is no big deal, but ALLEGATIONS of sexual assault are.

The Village Idiot strikes again!! Thank goodness you're a UCLA fan. What an embarrassment to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,021 - 25,040 of26,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,078,622
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min sweets2360 224,007
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Junket 305,072
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••