UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34449 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26493 Jan 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>O.J. Your words "when your part of the Trojan family, you never turn your back to them, we support them, no matter what" have changed your stance?
You're just too stupid for words.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26494 Jan 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
We own L.A. 38-28 & 35-14 ((((((((BOOM))))))))
LOL!! What happened the last time you played a fully rostered Trojan team, Bitch?!

Only eight 10 win seasons in history! ROTFLMAO!!!

Win at least ONE BCS bowl before acting the fool. SEVEN in a row from 2002-2008, seven of them wins.

Or how about this?! At least win the conference before being stupid enough to claim any kind of football "dominance". Your stupidity is amusing.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26495 Jan 7, 2014
ooops...seven from 2002-2008, SIX of them wins. (the mere fact I added a phrase shows that I acknowledged it from the get go, but one moron...lol)

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26497 Jan 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! What happened the last time you played a fully rostered Trojan team, Bitch?!
Win at least ONE BCS bowl before acting the fool. SEVEN in a row from 2002-2008, seven of them wins.
Or how about this?! At least win the conference before being stupid enough to claim any kind of football "dominance". Your stupidity is amusing.
it's called playing by the rules BITCH!! something condomites are clueless in. I betv you're embarrassed as hellb wearing that $UC garbage in public. But then again you're clueless, so maybe not. ROTFLMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26498 Jan 7, 2014
Ended only 3 spots ahead of a SANCTIONED team in the final AP polls and yet has fans stupid enough to claim "dominance"!

Gotta love the ABSOLUTE stupidity!! But who says UCLA FANS have to be smart. LOL!!!

#26499 Jan 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
are you denying dominance?? Bahahahahaha 38-28 and 35-14 BITCH!!! That's some serious DOMINANCE. FACT!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26501 Jan 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>are you denying dominance?? Bahahahahaha 38-28 and 35-14 BITCH!!! That's some serious DOMINANCE. FACT!!!!
LOL! Yeah, sure it is. 50-0 is dominance, you idiot.

38-28 and 35-14 over handicapped teams dominance?! Don't use big words when you're obviously too stupid to comprehend their meaning.

Then again, you make shit up about me defending a "double murderer". What a dumbass.

#26502 Jan 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure he has! Because you believe convicts, as long as they put a Trojan in a bad light.
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze.
But feel free to keep making shit up. I defended a double murderer. Too funny!!!
yup, you said as long as he's a Trojan youv would support him or any other criminal, v because Trojans don't turn their back on Trojans. DID YOU, OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT??? A simple YES or a simple NO answer will do. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE????

#26503 Jan 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yeah, sure it is. 50-0 is dominance, you idiot.
38-28 and 35-14 over handicapped teams dominance?! Don't use big words when you're obviously too stupid to comprehend their meaning.
Then again, you make shit up about me defending a "double murderer". What a dumbass.
handicapped is RIGHT! fkucnig retards for choosing to play football at a pissHole university. LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26504 Jan 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yup, you said as long as he's a Trojan youv would support him or any other criminal, v because Trojans don't turn their back on Trojans. DID YOU, OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT??? A simple YES or a simple NO answer will do. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE????
a) Not turning your back on someone is NOT "defending" them, you freakin' moron. Damn, it's amazing you supposedly earned a degree, even from a Cal State! LOL!!!

b) You have yet to prove that I said that about a DOUBLE MURDERER.

Your stupidity knows no bounds! ROTFLMAO!!!!

But feel free to play again, Welcher. You're too stupid to even know what YOU'VE written, so I'm not shocked you're even stupider with regard to what I've written. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26505 Jan 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>handicapped is RIGHT! fkucnig retards for choosing to play football at a pissHole university. LMFAO
LOL!1 Yeah, right! You mean the school that gets 10 wins even when sanctioned?(The same number of wins as the school across town that has a full roster!)

What a moron.

#26506 Jan 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!1 Yeah, right! You mean the school that gets 10 wins even when sanctioned?(The same number of wins as the school across town that has a full roster!)
What a moron.
with TEN true freshmen? And still KICKED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!! You actually did look handicapped, and clueless!!!:ROTFLMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26507 Jan 8, 2014
UCLA's 2014 Schedule:

Sat, Aug. 30: UCLA at Virginia - Win
Sat, Sept. 6: Memphis at UCLA -Win
Sat, Sept. 13: UCLA vs. Texas (AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas)- Win
Sat, Sept. 20: BYE
Thurs, Sept. 25: UCLA at Arizona State
Sat, Oct. 4: Utah at UCLA - Win
Sat, Oct. 11: Oregon at UCLA - Loss
Sat, Oct. 18: UCLA at Cal - Win
Sat, Oct. 25: UCLA at Colorado - Win
Sat, Nov. 1: Arizona at UCLA (Homecoming) Win
Sat, Nov. 8: UCLA at Washington - Win
Sat, Nov. 15: BYE
Sat, Nov. 22: USC at UCLA - Win
Fri, Nov. 28: Stanford at UCLA - Win
Fri, Dec. 5: Pac-12 Championship

UCLA's Record 11-1
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26508 Jan 8, 2014
USC's 2014 Schedule:

Aug. 30 &#150; Fresno State - Win
Sept. 6 &#150; at Stanford - Loss
Sept. 13 &#150; at Boston College - Win
Sept. 27 &#150; Oregon State - Loss
Oct. 4 &#150; Arizona State - Loss
Oct. 11 &#150; at Arizona - Loss
Oct. 18 &#150; Colorado - Win
Oct. 25 &#150; at Utah - Loss
Nov. 1 &#150; at Washington State - Loss
Nov. 13 (Th.) &#150; California - Win
Nov. 22 &#150; at UCLA - Loss
Nov. 29 &#150; Notre Dame - Loss

USC's record 4-8
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26509 Jan 8, 2014
UCLA's 2014 Schedule:

Thurs, Sept. 25: UCLA at Arizona State - Win

UCLA's Record 11-1
Chosen Traveler

Miami, FL

#26510 Jan 8, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA's 2014 Schedule:
Thurs, Sept. 25: UCLA at Arizona State - Win
UCLA's Record 11-1
Arent you dreaming a little early this year... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26511 Jan 8, 2014

#26512 Jan 8, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you dreaming a little early this year... HaHa
let's see, 10-3 this year with 10 true freshman starting, 17 returning starters next year including Brett Hundley...yeah, I think we can win two more games next year, Oregon is the only team that's probably going to be this if Mariota is healthy.

#26513 Jan 8, 2014
* going to beat us *
BTW, your predictions suck!! I thought you said USC was going to beat us last week, what happened??
I got my ticket for tomorrow's game, Arizona is going down!!!
LA Tymes

West Covina, CA

#26514 Jan 8, 2014
LA Times

ESPN's excitable basketball commentator Dick Vitale did a conference call Wednesday and when the topic of Los Angeles basketball was broached, Vitale, unprompted, called out UCLA fans for poor attendance at Pauley Pavilion. Vitale said "Bruin fans are too worried about being homosexuals baby!"

"I see only 5,000 faggette fans at Pauley!," Vitale said, "5,000 queer fans at a school and team of that caliber in Southern California, that's just humiliation. I know you've got to win and produce or people aren't coming out in Hollywood, baby, with all there is to do, plus their new coach supports rapists that's not good in tinsel town baby!

But are you serious? UCLA is winning, winning big and there should be excitement, enthusiasm.
"With a school with that much visibility and history and now the Bruins are winning, they should be selling out, their fan base is a bunch of losers baby!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Sbt 1,620,365
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 318,364
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web