UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26433 Jan 5, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie is laughing his @ss off, rolling on the floor! Hey, Trajon fool ... what are you laughing at? Every knowledgeable CFB is snickering at your stupid post! You're too dumb to get out of the pain, CT (YVI)! Yep! To absolutely no one's surprise ... you keep confirming yourself as "the" certified idiot of Topix. First of all ... LSU has never pulled any of the underhanded, scandalous, NCAA Law-breaking crimes that USC has pulled. LSU has never been stripped of any of their CFB National Championships ... like the Scumball, Cheating, NCAA outlaw USC Trojans. LSU is right up there with Vanderbilt and Stanford, as one of the least NCAA sanctioned teams in college football. Sure it's a fact, the Bayou Bengals will kick your @ss if you get in their face and act the fool in a nightclub. But, that's not the LSU administration breaking any NCAA Laws and Regulations. As for cheating, paying their players $$$ and lying about it to the CFB World and the NCAA like the pathetic criminal Trajons did ... LSU never did any of that low-life, no-good, dirty-rotten, cheating and scandalous behavior by their administration. It's a wonder the Pac-12 didn't kick you scumball Trajons out of the conference. After all, you low-life's brought nothing but outlandish, criminal behavior into the CFB World and dimmed the lights on the innocent, law-abiding, righteous, dignity filled programs of the Pac-12. Just consider your lawless Trajons as being handed a mulligan to stay in the Pac-12. Now, pick your lazy, foolish @ss off the floor ... yep, your dumb @ss that was bitch-slapped once again, by yours truly! Just remember, Trajon boys and girls...
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
And, don't talk stupid, unless you want to be bitch-slapped by Coach Artie!
Don't you Trajon fans have anyone with any intelligence, who can post truths, wisdom, and knowledge, instead of foolish, and outlandish lies, half-truths, and innuendoes that are posted by an ignorant, no-nothing, from his dusty, paper-thin walled garage apartment? Where's Broadway Joe?
Coach Artie will conclude his post with a nice, gentle, positive message for Trajon fans...
Obey the law, and have yourself a nice day ... ya hear!?
>:)
and the winner of 2014 (((((((BOOM))))))) award for best post in Jabuary, is.....drum roll..... coach Artie.

#26434 Jan 5, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
While I do not expect our basketball team to beat UCLA tomorrow, I will be away on vacation enjoying life instead of glued to his cyber existence of calling out others to fight him, so please do me a favor and calm Robbie down if he thinks I am "hiding" from "HIM" or some ignorant facsimile thereof.
I know how he gets his panties all bunched up when his hyped (B)ruins pull off an occasional victory over us. You would think they won a NC in football or something. Sorry, too early in the morning to bring up fantasy! LOL
FIGHT ON
getting your asses handed AGAIN!!!! This time in basketball 87-55 with 9 minutes left...you picked a perfect time to leave for "vacation" no worries, vwe still have the other two dummies to slap around, Trojan and FagOn. LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26435 Jan 5, 2014
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll and #1 SC bandwaggon fan."]<quoted text>
Speaking of BB you Phagge, here is my prediction for todays game at Sam Gilbert Pavillion.
Final Score
USC 85 FUCLA 78[/QUOTE]

Nice call Nostradamus 107 to 73 ass wooping, only 40 points off troll,

Best chant of the day "Just like football, Just like football,"

Nice impression by the gapped toothed hillbilly's game against UCLA, sure glad we play slow, otherwise it would have been 150 to 73

Are you sure the Basketball team isn't under sanctions?
they played like they had both hands tied behind their backs..LMFAO troll.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26436 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>getting your asses handed AGAIN!!!! This time in basketball 87-55 with 9 minutes left...you picked a perfect time to leave for "vacation" no worries, vwe still have the other two dummies to slap around, Trojan and FagOn. LMFAO
1OH7 to 73, heh, heh, heh,heh

Welcome to the Pac 12 Gappie, LMFAO

Bryce Alford 18 points an added bonus. thanks Dad

#26437 Jan 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of BB you Phagge, here is my prediction for todays game at Sam Gilbert Pavillion.
Final Score
USC 85 FUCLA 78
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA fckunig idiot!!!:

just like football!!! Just like football!! Just like football!!

#26438 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice call Nostradamus 107 to 73 ass wooping, only 40 points off troll,
Best chant of the day "Just like football, Just like football,"
Nice impression by the gapped toothed hillbilly's game against UCLA, sure glad we play slow, otherwise it would have been 150 to 73
Are you sure the Basketball team isn't under sanctions?
they played like they had both hands tied behind their backs..LMFAO troll.
hands only? I thought their feet were also tied!! Lmfao!!!

#26439 Jan 5, 2014
It must SUCK!!! To be a trOJan, THEY SUCK AT EVERTHING!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26441 Jan 5, 2014
35 to 14
107 to 73
LMFAO TROLL

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26442 Jan 5, 2014
Chew on this troll

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/1/5/5276370/...

bad 2014 for ya fool

LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26444 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
It must SUCK!!! To be a trOJan, THEY SUCK AT EVERTHING!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Village Idiot!

We got the same number of wins they did and they had a full roster! But we suck! Gotta love the studipity!! ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26445 Jan 5, 2014
"Brett Hundley is a fool to stay in school! He'd probably be the first QB picked this year!! His stock can go nowhere but down!"

LOL!! Of course I'd never be stupid enough to post this. Only a moron would project their own values onto someone else and ASSume money should be the only factor in making a decision about whether or not to remain in school.

Gee, who would be stupid enough to do that? ROTFLMAO!!!!

#26446 Jan 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Congrats to Ben Howland's recruits for playing an exceptional game. Despite having an inferior coach, one that defends and condones rapists....This is just exactly what USC BB needs this is the greatest day in the history of USC BB, a loss like this will never let The Mighty Trojans forget and when Alfraud destroys FUCLA in a year or two this will be the battle call. This just one game in the first year, it won't take long for Enfield to over take Alfraud. laugh now PHagges in the near future you will be crying again!
And to you FUCLA PHAGGES who didn't have the balls or confidence in your team to take on my bet..PHUCK YOU PUUSSIE PHAGGETS!!! NO faith in your team...Typical bandwagon dyck sucking kweens MBD the troll and her slott Bytch For Life....LMFAO!!
you don't know jack shit, according to the people that really know basketball Steve Alford is doing a fantastic job, a thousand times better than Howland ever did. the next time we play you on your court the beating is going to be worse trust me. It must stuck being you, getting bitch at everything!!! LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26447 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know jack shit, according to the people that really know basketball Steve Alford is doing a fantastic job, a thousand times better than Howland ever did. the next time we play you on your court the beating is going to be worse trust me. It must stuck being you, getting bitch at everything!!! LMFAO!!!
true, plus SA's recruit's had 37 or 38 points, the troll knows nothing about football and Basketball but the troll loves BH, fools stuck with the gapped toothed hillbilly for years, too fking funny
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26448 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know jack shit...
Pot, meet the Kettle. LOL!!

#26449 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Village Idiot!
We got the same number of wins they did and they had a full roster! But we suck! Gotta love the studipity!! ROTFLMAO!!
you had 4 losses with an #21 RPI we had 3 losses with a #3 RPI...we kicked the LIVING CRAP!!!! out of you!!!!!! And WE, yes WE did it with TEN true freshmen starting. You say you played with one arm tied behind your backs? More like both feet tied!!!! can you imagine what we're gonna do to you for the next 4 years????

35-14 BITCH!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26450 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
"Brett Hundley is a fool to stay in school! He'd probably be the first QB picked this year!! His stock can go nowhere but down!"
LOL!! Of course I'd never be stupid enough to post this. Only a moron would project their own values onto someone else and ASSume money should be the only factor in making a decision about whether or not to remain in school.
Gee, who would be stupid enough to do that? ROTFLMAO!!!!
no comment on todays asswooping? 107 to 73?

BTW your boy Matt B was brilliant returning, But BH is stupid???

He's not ready, his passing need work.

Live with it, another year of Bruin dominance
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26451 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
a) no comment on todays asswooping? 107 to 73?
b) BTW your boy Matt B was brilliant returning, But BH is stupid???
He's not ready, his passing need work.
c) Live with it, another year of Bruin dominance
a) What's there to say? We got worked!

b) You aren't this stupid. Go back and read my post.

c) OK, maybe you ARE this stupid. What happened the last time we had a full roster? And that was with Lane Kiffin at the helm! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26452 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>\And WE, yes WE...
Keep dreaming, Delusional One!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26453 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) What's there to say? We got worked!
b) You aren't this stupid. Go back and read my post.
c) OK, maybe you ARE this stupid. What happened the last time we had a full roster? And that was with Lane Kiffin at the helm! ROTFLMAO!!!
On that river Denial ? Those were before Mora, times have changed.

Explain todays ass wooping?

Enfield is the Messiah for Trojan basketball & got schooled.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26454 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
On that river Denial ? Those were before Mora, times have changed.
Explain todays ass wooping?
Enfield is the Messiah for Trojan basketball & got schooled.
LOL!! Yeah, sure...it's all due to Mora!! You're funny. He does appear to be a good coach. but only time will tell. IF he's still there and doing the same thing a couple of years after we get our scholarships back, I'll give him the credit you're trying to now. I don't hate for the sake of hating, the way some people do.

Well, at least it appears you went back and realized I'd never be stupid enough to claim BH is wrong to remain in school, no matter what happens. Only an idiot would do that.

I can't explain anything about the bb game. In most years, I follow bb half heartedly. But this year even less thus far, due to professional demands.(You may have noticed I'm not posting during the day anymore.)

I wish I had the time to follow bb more. A shame we haven't done anything to make the Galens proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,394,908
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Too Easy 9,818
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zach 311,329
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 hr ChristineM 255,503
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web