UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 36103 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26448 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know jack shit...
Pot, meet the Kettle. LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26449 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Village Idiot!
We got the same number of wins they did and they had a full roster! But we suck! Gotta love the studipity!! ROTFLMAO!!
you had 4 losses with an #21 RPI we had 3 losses with a #3 RPI...we kicked the LIVING CRAP!!!! out of you!!!!!! And WE, yes WE did it with TEN true freshmen starting. You say you played with one arm tied behind your backs? More like both feet tied!!!! can you imagine what we're gonna do to you for the next 4 years????

35-14 BITCH!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26450 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
"Brett Hundley is a fool to stay in school! He'd probably be the first QB picked this year!! His stock can go nowhere but down!"
LOL!! Of course I'd never be stupid enough to post this. Only a moron would project their own values onto someone else and ASSume money should be the only factor in making a decision about whether or not to remain in school.
Gee, who would be stupid enough to do that? ROTFLMAO!!!!
no comment on todays asswooping? 107 to 73?

BTW your boy Matt B was brilliant returning, But BH is stupid???

He's not ready, his passing need work.

Live with it, another year of Bruin dominance
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26451 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
a) no comment on todays asswooping? 107 to 73?
b) BTW your boy Matt B was brilliant returning, But BH is stupid???
He's not ready, his passing need work.
c) Live with it, another year of Bruin dominance
a) What's there to say? We got worked!

b) You aren't this stupid. Go back and read my post.

c) OK, maybe you ARE this stupid. What happened the last time we had a full roster? And that was with Lane Kiffin at the helm! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26452 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>\And WE, yes WE...
Keep dreaming, Delusional One!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26453 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
c) OK, maybe you ARE this stupid. What happened the last time we had a full roster? And that was with Lane Kiffin at the helm! ROTFLMAO!!!
On that river Denial ? Those were before Mora, times have changed.

Explain todays ass wooping?

Enfield is the Messiah for Trojan basketball & got schooled.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26454 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
On that river Denial ? Those were before Mora, times have changed.
Explain todays ass wooping?
Enfield is the Messiah for Trojan basketball & got schooled.
LOL!! Yeah, sure...it's all due to Mora!! You're funny. He does appear to be a good coach. but only time will tell. IF he's still there and doing the same thing a couple of years after we get our scholarships back, I'll give him the credit you're trying to now. I don't hate for the sake of hating, the way some people do.

Well, at least it appears you went back and realized I'd never be stupid enough to claim BH is wrong to remain in school, no matter what happens. Only an idiot would do that.

I can't explain anything about the bb game. In most years, I follow bb half heartedly. But this year even less thus far, due to professional demands.(You may have noticed I'm not posting during the day anymore.)

I wish I had the time to follow bb more. A shame we haven't done anything to make the Galens proud.

#26455 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ancient son, ancient history. often I reminisce about this one hott piece of used to bang 20v years ago, she could have been mine forever, but ib wanted to be a playa, I reminisce, and dream about and boy does it feel good!! Than I wake with my dick in my hand...same shyt with you, reminiscing about the past seems to make you feel awfully good! You go boy!! whatever makes you feel better!!! 38-28 and 35-14 this is reality....BITCH!!!!

#26456 Jan 5, 2014
***piece of ass-i used to bang, 20 yearsv ago*** ^^^^
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26457 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
***piece of ass-i used to bang, 20 yearsv ago***^^^^
Nothing's changed for you Robbie,the piece of arse you had 20 years ago is still the same today your hand and or MBD's arsehoole...LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26458 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know jack shit, according to the people that really know basketball Steve Alford is doing a fantastic job, a thousand times better than Howland ever did. the next time we play you on your court the beating is going to be worse trust me. It must stuck being you, getting bitch at everything!!! LMFAO!!!
When Alfraud can go to 4 final 4's in a row within his first 5 years with his own players then that should be proof enough that he is a better coach than Howland for now he's still a a fraud.

Your Bruins have the talent to be a final 4 team but Alfraud they will get eliminated and if he goes to the sweet 16 you and MBD will be jyzzing on each other more than usual, still a sweet 16 for what you call a top 5 program should be grounds for being fired...In time Alfraud will tear down your BB program and Enfield will build up USC laugh now but it will happen.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26459 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Chew on this troll
http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/1/5/5276370/...
bad 2014 for ya fool
LMFAO
Well "football fan" I mean MBD, er I mean Pete_Carroll, I mean fight_On, um I mean umm BN, that is great news for FUCLA you and Robbie and all the other phagges who think low brow like yall, bad news for the conference and the worst news possible for Hundley. He will lose his dollar value by staying, he's a limited pro prospect, if the scouts think he is ready then he should come out while he has value to the NFL....You being a derelict dooshe bagg will think that he should stay in school. Hundley staying school helps everyone else except himself.

#26460 Jan 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
When Alfraud can go to 4 final 4's in a row within his first 5 years with his own players then that should be proof enough that he is a better coach than Howland for now he's still a a fraud.
Your Bruins have the talent to be a final 4 team but Alfraud they will get eliminated and if he goes to the sweet 16 you and MBD will be jyzzing on each other more than usual, still a sweet 16 for what you call a top 5 program should be grounds for being fired...In time Alfraud will tear down your BB program and Enfield will build up USC laugh now but it will happen.
Enfield is a fraud, any coach would have taken his team last year with those beasty Athletes on that team, it had nothing to do with Enfeld. The guys looks lost, and has no sense of direction. I'll be surprised if PH keeps him longer than 3 years. PH should have kept O'Neil or rehired Tim Floyd.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26461 Jan 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ancient son, ancient history. often I reminisce about this one hott piece of used to bang 20v years ago, she could have been mine forever, but ib wanted to be a playa,
Yeah, yeah, Mr. Double Standard! Just a couple of years ago you were still whacking off to an 8 year streak in the 90's!! What a hypocritical jackass.

And yes, THAT is what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. Try to pretend otherwise and further show your stupidity.

As for your wet dream...that's funny!!! As if a hot woman would have ever been interested in you! Hmm, 20 years ago. Right about the time Rohypnol was the date rape drug of choice by most losers. So, yeah...MAYBE. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

#26462 Jan 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, Mr. Double Standard! Just a couple of years ago you were still whacking off to an 8 year streak in the 90's!! What a hypocritical jackass.
And yes, THAT is what happened the last time you played a USC team with a full roster. Try to pretend otherwise and further show your stupidity.
As for your wet dream...that's funny!!! As if a hot woman would have ever been interested in you! Hmm, 20 years ago. Right about the time Rohypnol was the date rape drug of choice by most losers. So, yeah...MAYBE. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
hahaha that is very funny indeed trojan, i didn't you had such a sense of humor!!! She was a great piece of ass, she was tight and pu-$$y was si strong she iterally would squeeze dyck as I was trying to pull out....damn, those memories, sweet memories.=))))
Southern Cal

Los Angeles, CA

#26463 Jan 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
So cry baby, you are saying Southern Cal only lost to UCLA because they didn't have a full roster? Well, who's fault is that? You U Stupid Clowns got yourselves put on probation. U guys can live in the past, but the present and future belongs to the Bruins!!!
Southern Cal

Los Angeles, CA

#26464 Jan 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Congrats to Ben Howland's recruits for playing an exceptional game. Despite having an inferior coach, one that defends and condones rapists....This is just exactly what USC BB needs this is the greatest day in the history of USC BB, a loss like this will never let The Mighty Trojans forget and when Alfraud destroys FUCLA in a year or two this will be the battle call. This just one game in the first year, it won't take long for Enfield to over take Alfraud. laugh now PHagges in the near future you will be crying again!
And to you FUCLA PHAGGES who didn't have the balls or confidence in your team to take on my bet..PHUCK YOU PUUSSIE PHAGGETS!!! NO faith in your team...Typical bandwagon dyck sucking kweens MBD the troll and her slott Bytch For Life....LMFAO!!
He maybe right about a good butt kicking!

Let's see....Southern Cal ran up the score against UCLA a few years ago and won 50-0....it turned out to be a great day for UCLA because it marked the start of the Mora era! The "Mighty" Condoms have never beaten UCLA since and Lame Kiffen destroyed their program!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26466 Jan 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> MBD,he was a great piece of ass, he was tight and his jaws were strong he literally would squeeze dyck as I was trying to pull out....damn, those memories, sweet memories from last night =))))
Mora would be proud of you kweens....LMFAO!!

#26467 Jan 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mora would be proud of you kweens....LMFAO!!
Hey FagOn check this article out...your worst nightmare just became a reality.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-brett-hun...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26469 Jan 6, 2014
Didn't take the gapped toothed Hillbilly to throw his "team" under the bus, todays times:

Deflecting tactic

Maybe it is the sign of a young coach, but Enfield took little of the blame for the loss and seemed to give most of it to his players.

"Players win games," he said. "Coaches come up with game plans, but players have to perform and ours have to show better leadership."

He was most unhappy with the play of his guards, Pe'Shon Howard, Julian Jacobs and Byron Wesley, even though Wesley was seven for 12 from the field.

"Our guards played very poorly, theirs played great," Enfield said.

Way to back you team "coach"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Jazz Moe 1,782,519
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr RiccardoFire 346,232
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Wed Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4