UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32307 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26369 Jan 1, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Now that my Bruins managed to handle the overmatched Virginia Technical by playing against their backup quarterback, I can now feel comfortable enough to leave Topix in the hands of my fellow semi-able Bruin constituents ;)

My alternative partner Jonathan and I will be concentrating our energy on our West Hollywood salon so please fellow Bruins run try to keep your posts within a somewhat intellectual nature for one, and Lifer try to reduce the amount of rambling tirades or I will have to return to correct you ;)

Go Bruins! Farewell for now which s probably the same thing Hot Rod Hundley will be saying!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26370 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Roberto, why the profanity laced tirade? Is it because we both know the truth? That Hundley is leaving to become a Wr or DB in the NFL and Mora will follow close behind him? and that USC will once again continue it's dominance over FUCLA and the College Football landscape? We both know the answer to that is YES!
sure, whatever you say.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26371 Jan 2, 2014
Fight On USC Crime Syndicate Frito Banditos wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Decco.....Good luck to your Tygers in todays Out House Tampa Toilet Bowl, that peewee team of 6th graders from Iowa should put up a good fight...LMFAO!!
> What can Coach Artie say, other than... ho-hum, another 10 win season for LSU! Hey, Fight On, did you hear CT's hilarious quote he made at Pedro's Taco Stand, while watching USC play in the Dust Bowl? While everyone was enjoying Pedro's tacos and ready to enjoy watching the game on Pedro's big-screen TV ... CT, blurts out one of his infamous, ignorant quotes: After seeing for himself, the opponent for his Trajons in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51... "They do exist... UFO's, little green men, and, and, and... Fresno State". Well, maybe the poor boy did graduate from USC after all!
>:)

#26372 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!
> The Devil went down to The Ghetto, and all hell broke lose!

Listen up, Trajon banditos ... Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Artie the Angel (Speaking The Words of Righteousness to the Trajon Crime Syndicate)

#26373 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Devil went down to The Ghetto, and all hell broke lose!
Listen up, Trajon banditos ... Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Artie the Angel (Speaking The Words of Righteousness to the Trajon Crime Syndicate)
congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26374 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
Yep those 6th graders from Iowa certainly put up a fight but were no match for LSD in the "Tampa Outhouse Toilet Bowl"...That game was almost as boring as the FUCLA game where a weat VT team took it to FUCLA until the final quarter then Neuheisel's recruits too over..Hundley is vastly overrated definitely not a pro qb. Now go eff youself ya Phagge!...LMFAO!!

#26375 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to Coach Artie and the LSU Tigers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
> Thanks BFL! The Coach is already looking forward to another 10+ win CFB season.

#26376 Jan 2, 2014
> CFB recruiting fans ... the Under Armour All-America High School Football game is today! Game starts at 3 p.m. CT on ESPN: A slew of 4 & 5 star recruits will be naming the schools they will be attending and playing football at. Should be interesting! I'm sure you USC fans won't be watching because it comes on the same time your favorite TV show is on ...
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
>;)

#26377 Jan 2, 2014
Puff On USC Trojan Fan Blinded by the Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep those 6th graders from Iowa certainly put up a fight but were no match for LSD in the "Tampa Outhouse Toilet Bowl"...That game was almost as boring as the FUCLA game where a weat VT team took it to FUCLA until the final quarter then Neuheisel's recruits too over..Hundley is vastly overrated definitely not a pro qb. Now go eff youself ya Phagge!...LMFAO!!
> That Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado weed is really torching your brain, Puff On! Well, true Iowa was definitely out of their league playing an elite SEC, CFB team like LSU. But, the game wasn't as close as the score indicated! The Bayou Bengals were playing basically a vanilla offense because of the rainy conditions ... the game did show the Iowa Hawkeyes what kind of athlete they need to recruit to play and win games against the elite CFB teams like LSU and UCLA. Coach Artie does congratulate your Trajons for playing way above their heads against that flag football juggernaut, Frisco State. Come on! Is there really such a thing as a Fresno State?
>:/

#26378 Jan 2, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
poor FagOn he lives to see UCLA fail, and everything is just faking into perfect place for ucla, life must be miserable being you. At least you are what you Always wanted to be, a tranny. LMFAO!!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26379 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Here's the basic thing "You have to remember" ... The Trajon Crime Syndicate was dishing out $$$ to Bush and who knows who else, thus fielding an illegal, professional college football team. Here's a little fact "You have to remember" ... The NCAA caught you Trajon criminals breaking the NCAA law, and, "You have to remember" ... put you lawless, scallywag, carpetbagging outlaws on probation, stripped you cheaters of a BCS National Championship, and, slapped you banditos with scholarship sanctions. Now ... I'm sure you REMEMBER!
The only thing that hinders the Super-Men of Troy (LMAO!) is not filling the Trojan Horsey with lots and lots of $$$.
Look who is talking Fart Man. I see your LSU poster boy for bad behavior JerrestMe Hill helped your overrated team get by the Iowa Sockeyes. I heard your fans came up with a somewhat ingenious idea to help his testosterone levels go up. They held up pictures of 14 year old girls in one end zone and then held up pictures of the side of the heads of the opposing team coach staff standing in a parking lot in the other. I see both were successful in helping him "pump" and "punch" through the Iowa cornfield defense. HaHa – But as expected, Miles was still proud of his Bayou Vandals getting that win over a hapless, lower tier, unrankled team playing with their backup QB... LMFAO

San Marino, CA

#26380 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Thanks BFL! The Coach is already looking forward to another 10+ win CFB season.
Of course you are Fartie. You already have 5 wins mailed in before the season even starts with CFB juggernauts Sam Houston State, Louisiana-Monroe, and New Mexico State, along with perpetual SEC basement dwellers Kentucky and Arkansas... HaHaHaHa

San Marino, CA

#26381 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What can Coach Artie say, other than... ho-hum, another 10 win season for LSU! Hey, Fight On, did you hear CT's hilarious quote he made at Pedro's Taco Stand, while watching USC play in the Dust Bowl? While everyone was enjoying Pedro's tacos and ready to enjoy watching the game on Pedro's big-screen TV ... CT, blurts out one of his infamous, ignorant quotes: After seeing for himself, the opponent for his Trajons in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51... "They do exist... UFO's, little green men, and, and, and... Fresno State". Well, maybe the poor boy did graduate from USC after all!
Starting the New Years off right still "trolling" along I see Fartie. You would make JerrestMe Hill proud, just like how he trolls along the Baton Rouge middle schools looking for his next "date"... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26382 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
That was a good win? Oh I forgot, your (B)ruins were also happy playing a non-ranked, overmatched opponent too so I guess you would give congrats to Fart Troll Man and his LSU Bayou Vandals... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26383 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!
However you want to label the USC football program (selling soul nonsense, etc) here is the FACT!!!! of it all:

USC - NINE 10+ WIN SEASONS IN THE LAST 12 YEARS!

While your fly-by-night (B)ruins only have 8 season of 10 total wins in your ENTIRE football existence... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26385 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Still too stupid to comprehend that I don't care. Just that if those years are asterisked, so are the current years.

You can't cry about us cheating, then claim dominance, as if it's over a non-sanctioned team. You look like a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26386 Jan 2, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
While your fly-by-night (B)ruins only have 8 season of 10 total wins in your ENTIRE football existence... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........
That's hilarious!!!

But it won't keep one dumbass from trying to claim dominance after a 10-3 season. LOL!!!

#26387 Jan 2, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good win? Oh I forgot, your (B)ruins were also happy playing a non-ranked, overmatched opponent too so I guess you would give congrats to Fart Troll Man and his LSU Bayou Vandals... HaHa
yeah a 4 loss team is usually not ranked, you should know that!!! LMFAO!!!

Va Tech was #4 in defense allowing 17 points per game, and having played top teams in their schedule, like Alabama. Congrats for beating a team that had to ranked for being 12-1 with the one loss to SJSU...and besides, only one thing matters here, the ASS-RAPING you received November 30th - 35-14 LMFAO!!!!

#26388 Jan 2, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still too stupid to comprehend that I don't care. Just that if those years are asterisked, so are the current years.
You can't cry about us cheating, then claim dominance, as if it's over a non-sanctioned team. You look like a moron.
sure, why not, go ahead and make those calls to the Pac-12 and the NCAA. Tell them that you and I spoke and we agreed to put an asterisk next to our complete asskickings we gave you,, because we didn't play fair, we had both arms free while you had one of your arms tied. Moron.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26390 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah a 4 loss team is usually not ranked, you should know that!!! LMFAO!!!
Va Tech was #4 in defense allowing 17 points per game, and having played top teams in their schedule, like Alabama. Congrats for beating a team that had to ranked for being 12-1 with the one loss to SJSU...and besides, only one thing matters here, the ASS-RAPING you received November 30th - 35-14 LMFAO!!!!
Like you, Vagina Tech Sux! That was a very close game for three quarters, Hundley looked like krapp he can run, but his throwing is strictly amateur he won't be a successful pro QB he should take the $ and run while his name is being mentioned. 35-14 is an upset 50-0 is an gang bang arse rapping,the Ruins enjoyed it so much they will be getting more in the next few years..LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Donald_ 1,404,307
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 47 min 2all 9,990
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 255,972
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Brian_G 311,489
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web