UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26357 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dumbass, Marsh, Zumwalt, Evans, and Barr, ate the only senior starters leaving. As for Hundley, his dad said he's staying, and so did his mom. Myles Jack is a TRUE Freshman, you idiot, he can't leave. And there is a QB waiting in the wing that many day is even better than Hundley, his name is Asianti Woulard. Look it up.
Lifer please, I know you do not like me being our Bruin Voice of Reason here, but everything I said is true :/

We all know Myles Billy Jack will be back but his inflated head will be elsewhere. As if you watched our game yesterday you would know Hot Rod's dad says it is up to his son, and then HR Hundley himself said his decision will be hard, being his excellent showing against those V Technical walk-ons playing without their starting quarterback, may have been Hot Rod's misgiving to think he is NFL ready :/

Go Bruins! Who will lead us next year.......maybe Lifer, Nation, Brewski, and I will suit up!

West Hollywood, CA

#26358 Jan 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congrats, BN, BFL, BI for a great dominating win by UCLA (CFB Champions of L.A.) in the Sun Bowl, and, on your 10 win season!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Hoping his LSU Bayou Bengals can win their 10th game today in the OUTBACK BOWL in Tampa)
>:)
As a Bruin and having a like-type season as your Tigers, we are confident you will beat your unranked, less talented opponent today just like we did yesterday ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! I don't think you will need any luck today Coach to ink that 10th win on paper!

West Hollywood, CA

#26359 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Poor little condoms, losing sleep over Hundley's decision to stay or go. Hilarious.
(giggle) Funny point in our Bruin circle Lifer ;)

All of us Bruins can smile for a moment instead of having all those no-sleep bags under our eyes for three years when we fretted day in and day out about the Trojans and Matt Barkley either staying or going to the NFL ;)

Go Bruins! Will Hot Rod Hundley make the Sunday playing mistake or be stand up and come back like that Barkley fellow did for his school!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26360 Jan 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Hope everyone has a joyous and prosperous New Year!
Happy New Year Decco.....Good luck to your Tygers in todays Out House Tampa Toilet Bowl, that peewee team of 6th graders from Iowa should put up a good fight...LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#26361 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Decco.....Good luck to your Tygers in todays Out House Tampa Toilet Bowl, that peewee team of 6th graders from Iowa should put up a good fight...LMFAO!!
Well I guess coach Dico DID need some luck after all as LSU had a very similar parallel to my UCLA Bruins :/

It took his Tigers until late in the fourth quarter to pull away from their lesser ranked opponent that was playing with their backup quarterback just the same as my Bruins had to overcome in our game ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Our two teams are in proper alignment in the far way galaxy that the coach always talks about!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26362 Jan 1, 2014
If we would have played Michigan State today we would have kicked their arses! Yeah we didn't take FUCLA seriously and were upset but we are still the best team in the conference! FACT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26363 Jan 1, 2014
FTFO....BYATCHES = PHUCLA PHAGGES....LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26364 Jan 1, 2014
I hope Hundley stays in school, he will suck in the NFL as a QB maybe as a WR he will be successful. I hope he sticks around so when USC kickes FUCLA's arse next year it will be with him on the field... Mora Jr is probably orally copulating Rick Neuheisel for recruiting Hundley which makes Mora Jr look like a good coach. Once Hundley is gone Mora jr will be exposed as the fraud he is...Were back Byatches!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#26365 Jan 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it does take 4-5 years, thanks for finally admitting UCLA's so called dominance didn't occur in a vacuum. There was no way it was going to happen without a lot of help.
But, of course, you're too stupid to even realize that's what you've admitted here! LOL!!!
the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!

#26366 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
If we would have played Michigan State today we would have kicked their arses! Yeah we didn't take FUCLA seriously and were upset but we are still the best team in the conference! FACT!!!
way to continue your stupidity into the new year, you fkcunig turd.

#26367 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
I hope Hundley stays in school, he will suck in the NFL as a QB maybe as a WR he will be successful. I hope he sticks around so when USC kickes FUCLA's arse next year it will be with him on the field... Mora Jr is probably orally copulating Rick Neuheisel for recruiting Hundley which makes Mora Jr look like a good coach. Once Hundley is gone Mora jr will be exposed as the fraud he is...Were back Byatches!!
you delusional fgaget turd, what the fcuk are smoking now?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26368 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you delusional fgaget turd, what the fcuk are smoking now?
Now now Roberto, why the profanity laced tirade? Is it because we both know the truth? That Hundley is leaving to become a Wr or DB in the NFL and Mora will follow close behind him? and that USC will once again continue it's dominance over FUCLA and the College Football landscape? We both know the answer to that is YES!

West Hollywood, CA

#26369 Jan 1, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Now that my Bruins managed to handle the overmatched Virginia Technical by playing against their backup quarterback, I can now feel comfortable enough to leave Topix in the hands of my fellow semi-able Bruin constituents ;)

My alternative partner Jonathan and I will be concentrating our energy on our West Hollywood salon so please fellow Bruins run try to keep your posts within a somewhat intellectual nature for one, and Lifer try to reduce the amount of rambling tirades or I will have to return to correct you ;)

Go Bruins! Farewell for now which s probably the same thing Hot Rod Hundley will be saying!

#26370 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Roberto, why the profanity laced tirade? Is it because we both know the truth? That Hundley is leaving to become a Wr or DB in the NFL and Mora will follow close behind him? and that USC will once again continue it's dominance over FUCLA and the College Football landscape? We both know the answer to that is YES!
sure, whatever you say.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26371 Jan 2, 2014
Fight On USC Crime Syndicate Frito Banditos wrote:
<quoted text>
> What can Coach Artie say, other than... ho-hum, another 10 win season for LSU! Hey, Fight On, did you hear CT's hilarious quote he made at Pedro's Taco Stand, while watching USC play in the Dust Bowl? While everyone was enjoying Pedro's tacos and ready to enjoy watching the game on Pedro's big-screen TV ... CT, blurts out one of his infamous, ignorant quotes: After seeing for himself, the opponent for his Trajons in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51... "They do exist... UFO's, little green men, and, and, and... Fresno State". Well, maybe the poor boy did graduate from USC after all!

#26372 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!
> The Devil went down to The Ghetto, and all hell broke lose!

Listen up, Trajon banditos ... Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Artie the Angel (Speaking The Words of Righteousness to the Trajon Crime Syndicate)

#26373 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Devil went down to The Ghetto, and all hell broke lose!
Listen up, Trajon banditos ... Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Artie the Angel (Speaking The Words of Righteousness to the Trajon Crime Syndicate)
congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26374 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
Yep those 6th graders from Iowa certainly put up a fight but were no match for LSD in the "Tampa Outhouse Toilet Bowl"...That game was almost as boring as the FUCLA game where a weat VT team took it to FUCLA until the final quarter then Neuheisel's recruits too over..Hundley is vastly overrated definitely not a pro qb. Now go eff youself ya Phagge!...LMFAO!!

#26375 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to Coach Artie and the LSU Tigers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
> Thanks BFL! The Coach is already looking forward to another 10+ win CFB season.

#26376 Jan 2, 2014
> CFB recruiting fans ... the Under Armour All-America High School Football game is today! Game starts at 3 p.m. CT on ESPN: A slew of 4 & 5 star recruits will be naming the schools they will be attending and playing football at. Should be interesting! I'm sure you USC fans won't be watching because it comes on the same time your favorite TV show is on ...
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
>;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 238,122
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,220,409
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min cpeter1313 309,684
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr OzRitz 5,299
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Sat Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web