UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34162 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26340 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>35-14 LMFAO
10 wins with a FULL roster. Couldn't do any better than USC did with a sanctioned roster! LMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26341 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah we will. Bruins ready to dominate for years!!! 17 starters returning, isn't that awesome?
ROTFLMAO!! We see 10 wins as an off year. The Village Idiot calls it dominating!!!

At least play in a BCS game before making yourself look the fool.

We both had decent seasons. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26342 Dec 31, 2013
And still with the "we" stuff!!! LOL!!!!

Keep dreaming!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26343 Dec 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
10 wins with a FULL roster. Couldn't do any better than USC did with a sanctioned roster! LMAO!!!
were your arms "untied" vs. Stanford and the other 9 teams? ROTFLMFO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26344 Dec 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, for the Bruin fans with some sense...GREAT win!!
7-1 and one more win to go!! GO CARDINAL!!!
I believe the Pacific 12 has two losses sir, one being the Cougars and the other the Wildcats. But those will both pale in comparison to my Bruins losing our one man offensive show in Hot Rod Hundley :/

You see, this bowl game against Virginia Technical and all their walk-on fellas, was just enough of a mirage for Hot Rod to feel he is ready for the Sunday league. So once he leaves, Coach Ricky's son Jerry will have to grow a moustache to look old enough to play starting quarterback for the Bruins next season. Hope Coach Jimmy doesn't pack it up too :(

Go Bruins! Unfortunately the Go also means Hot Rod Hundley too!

West Hollywood, CA

#26346 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah we will. Bruins ready to dominate for years!!! 17 starters returning, isn't that awesome?
Oh my Lifer, if it were only that easy for us Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley leaves for the NFL limelight, we will have not one to fill those sexy pants he wears :/

Do you realize Lifer ALL our leaders are seniors and will be gone next season :(
WR Evans
RB Thigpen
RB Jones
LB Barr
LB Zumwalt
DE Marsh

And then Jack will be thinking about the NFL all next season too :(

Go Bruins! I guess we should enjoy the Coach Jimmy run since it will probably end after today's game!

#26347 Jan 1, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, if it were only that easy for us Bruins! Once Hot Rod Hundley leaves for the NFL limelight, we will have not one to fill those sexy pants he wears :/
Do you realize Lifer ALL our leaders are seniors and will be gone next season :(
WR Evans
RB Thigpen
RB Jones
LB Barr
LB Zumwalt
DE Marsh
And then Jack will be thinking about the NFL all next season too :(
Go Bruins! I guess we should enjoy the Coach Jimmy run since it will probably end after today's game!
dumbass, Marsh, Zumwalt, Evans, and Barr, ate the only senior starters leaving. As for Hundley, his dad said he's staying, and so did his mom. Myles Jack is a TRUE Freshman, you idiot, he can't leave. And there is a QB waiting in the wing that many day is even better than Hundley, his name is Asianti Woulard. Look it up.

#26348 Jan 1, 2014
Poor little condoms, losing sleep over Hundley's decision to stay or go. Hilarious.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26350 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Poor little condoms, losing sleep over Hundley's decision to stay or go. Hilarious.
LOL!! Yeah right. Keep dreaming.

The only real opponent we have is the NCAA. Yes, idiots such as you will try to claim we brought it on ourselves. But you're the same fools who try to deny the NCAA's inconsistency in handing out punishments. You make excuses about why they came down on USC as hard as they did.(Just as I'm sure you will in response to this post.)

But hey, you also come to the defense of a program that covered up child molestation. You're one dumb and SICK mofo.

#26351 Jan 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that it has nothing to do with the sanctions!
What an idiot.
Enjoy it while it lasts. One, maybe two, more years to fully recover. Then it's back to business as usual.
But you can pretend you beat a fully rostered team. You've never worried about looking the fool before. Why start now?! LOL!!!
1 or 2 years to recover? Ha!! Unless you super recruits, all 5-star -:try 4 or 5 years dumbass!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26352 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice finish to a good season, 10 & 3
Zumwalt was a beast & will do well on Sundays
They showed the 2014 schedule during the game, not happy with SC at game #8 and the last 4 games on the road, Oh we'll will work those games one at a time.
Happy New Year..... most of you
BFL, BI, Trojan, CPEM, CT and Coach" Deco.
> Congrats, BN, BFL, BI for a great dominating win by UCLA (CFB Champions of L.A.) in the Sun Bowl, and, on your 10 win season!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Hoping his LSU Bayou Bengals can win their 10th game today in the OUTBACK BOWL in Tampa)
>:)

#26353 Jan 1, 2014
**unless you get super recruits**
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26354 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>1 or 2 years to recover? Ha!! Unless you super recruits, all 5-star -:try 4 or 5 years dumbass!!
Even if it does take 4-5 years, thanks for finally admitting UCLA's so called dominance didn't occur in a vacuum. There was no way it was going to happen without a lot of help.

But, of course, you're too stupid to even realize that's what you've admitted here! LOL!!!

#26355 Jan 1, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah right. Keep dreaming.
The only real opponent we have is the NCAA. Yes, idiots such as you will try to claim we brought it on ourselves. But you're the same fools who try to deny the NCAA's inconsistency in handing out punishments. You make excuses about why they came down on USC as hard as they did.(Just as I'm sure you will in response to this post.)
But hey, you also come to the defense of a program that covered up child molestation. You're one dumb and SICK mofo.
> Hey, Trojan ... did Professor Artie give you congrats on your Trajons bowl win in Vegas? If not ... congrats! The Professor has been spending so much time standing in the Magical Circle of Intelligence in the Great Pyramid Temple of Knowledge, Truth & Wisdom this week, soaking up answers to some of the greatest mysteries of the universe, that he has sort of forgot about some of the kudos he's handed out. Anyway, congrats, and have a Happy New Year!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (So much knowledge ... so little time to share it!)

#26356 Jan 1, 2014
> Hope everyone has a joyous and prosperous New Year!

West Hollywood, CA

#26357 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dumbass, Marsh, Zumwalt, Evans, and Barr, ate the only senior starters leaving. As for Hundley, his dad said he's staying, and so did his mom. Myles Jack is a TRUE Freshman, you idiot, he can't leave. And there is a QB waiting in the wing that many day is even better than Hundley, his name is Asianti Woulard. Look it up.
Lifer please, I know you do not like me being our Bruin Voice of Reason here, but everything I said is true :/

We all know Myles Billy Jack will be back but his inflated head will be elsewhere. As if you watched our game yesterday you would know Hot Rod's dad says it is up to his son, and then HR Hundley himself said his decision will be hard, being his excellent showing against those V Technical walk-ons playing without their starting quarterback, may have been Hot Rod's misgiving to think he is NFL ready :/

Go Bruins! Who will lead us next year.......maybe Lifer, Nation, Brewski, and I will suit up!

West Hollywood, CA

#26358 Jan 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congrats, BN, BFL, BI for a great dominating win by UCLA (CFB Champions of L.A.) in the Sun Bowl, and, on your 10 win season!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Hoping his LSU Bayou Bengals can win their 10th game today in the OUTBACK BOWL in Tampa)
As a Bruin and having a like-type season as your Tigers, we are confident you will beat your unranked, less talented opponent today just like we did yesterday ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! I don't think you will need any luck today Coach to ink that 10th win on paper!

West Hollywood, CA

#26359 Jan 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
(giggle) Funny point in our Bruin circle Lifer ;)

All of us Bruins can smile for a moment instead of having all those no-sleep bags under our eyes for three years when we fretted day in and day out about the Trojans and Matt Barkley either staying or going to the NFL ;)

Go Bruins! Will Hot Rod Hundley make the Sunday playing mistake or be stand up and come back like that Barkley fellow did for his school!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26360 Jan 1, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Hope everyone has a joyous and prosperous New Year!
Happy New Year Decco.....Good luck to your Tygers in todays Out House Tampa Toilet Bowl, that peewee team of 6th graders from Iowa should put up a good fight...LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#26361 Jan 1, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Decco.....Good luck to your Tygers in todays Out House Tampa Toilet Bowl, that peewee team of 6th graders from Iowa should put up a good fight...LMFAO!!
Well I guess coach Dico DID need some luck after all as LSU had a very similar parallel to my UCLA Bruins :/

It took his Tigers until late in the fourth quarter to pull away from their lesser ranked opponent that was playing with their backup quarterback just the same as my Bruins had to overcome in our game ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Our two teams are in proper alignment in the far way galaxy that the coach always talks about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min moshx 1,599,666
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min cpeter1313 317,380
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 17 min Unhealthy People 11,541
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web