UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34441 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26319 Dec 31, 2013
PEE PEE PETE WISHING USC COULD BE AS GOOD AS UCLA IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL AND SO ON AND SO ON wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you meanie Professor Artie, I knew someone was going to finally tell the truth about the Trojan Crime Syndicate. Professor you meanie! I bet it was you who turned us Trojans in to the NCAA for cheating.:(
I'm Pretty harsh on myself Professor Deco, but this IS the time of year for resolutions to last year's many Trojan failures! Just when CT and I were skipping down the yellow brick road hand in hand, we had to dive into the bushes to escape the Wicked Witch of the West's flying monkeys. Quite a story in itself don't ya think? Now CT and myself don't have to feel so bad about staying in our Trojan Speedos in the bushes of the Emerald Forest of Oz. Quite a story in itself don't ya think? ;)
Professor I have a great idea for my beloved comrades of USC and myself..........maybe we Trojans could borrow some things off of Notre Dame's, or, Ohio State's official list of lifetime achievements of excellence. What do you think about that Professor? ;)
> Good idea, PP ... maybe you Trajons should borrow some of Notre Dame's, or, Ohio State's lifetime achievements in excellence, being you don't have any yourself in the Trajon Ghetto. But, if you do borrow some of those two school's achievements ... remember, you'll have to use a heavy duty vacuum to remove the debris and dust that settled on them from the meteorite that hit the earth and eliminated the dinosaurs.

Hey, PP ... if you'll be nice, and use proper English ... the LSU Bayou Bengal Athletic Department might send you a couple of pics of some of their lifetime achievements ... LSU's 2 BCS NC Trophies. They will even send a recording of Dixie, sung by Elvis, and the lyrics to the song, plus, a signed autograph pic of Mike the Tiger. Pretty good deal, don't ya think?
Well, The Professor has to bid you adieu ... must go stand at ground zero ... at the point of singularity in the Great Pyramid Temple of Knowledge, Truth & Wisdom. It's that time of day The Professor gets his ultimate brain filled with updated knowledge, truth and wisdom from the Almighty.

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (So much knowledge, truth, and, wisdom ... it's almost ... scary)
>)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26320 Dec 31, 2013
Nice finish to a good season, 10 & 3
Zumwalt was a beast & will do well on Sundays

They showed the 2014 schedule during the game, not happy with SC at game #8 and the last 4 games on the road, Oh we'll will work those games one at a time.

Happy New Year..... most of you
BFL, BI, Trojan, CPEM, CT and Coach" Deco.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26321 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year to all my peeps and enemies...That includes enemy phagges like BN/MBD and BFL...Enjoy your rare 10 win season it will be another 10 years before you get another one with Hundley and Mora Jr leaving for the NFL..
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26322 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>denial seems to run rampant in the Trojan DNA. you refuse to acknowledge that USC did cheat. When you allow an ineligible player to play knowing that he should not be on the field, and you let him play, that is called cheating my friend...I don't know if you realize this or not but, the reason why usc is on probation and on sanctions is because it was proven they cheated.
UCLA, we don't need to cheat to dominate.
U$C, can't win without cheating. FACT!!!!!
Don't need to cheat to dominate? Yeah, right! You're in denial. Only ONE NC in bb since UCLA stopped cheating!

As for football, it's amazing that you're so stupid you can't see how you contradict yourself, by claiming we aren't at a disadvantage this year since we line up 11 players on offense & 11 on defense. What an idiot.

As I've stated, either those years are asterisked, along with these years while we're sanctioned, or neither of them are. But a moron like you can't get that! HILARIOUS!!!

UCLA...fans stupid enough to claim they "dominate" a sanctioned/handicapped team! LOL!!! Woo-hoo!!

Face it, you wear a skirt.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26323 Dec 31, 2013
BTW, for the Bruin fans with some sense...GREAT win!!

7-1 and one more win to go!! GO CARDINAL!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26324 Dec 31, 2013

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26325 Dec 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to cheat to dominate? Yeah, right! You're in denial. Only ONE NC in bb since UCLA stopped cheating!
As for football, it's amazing that you're so stupid you can't see how you contradict yourself, by claiming we aren't at a disadvantage this year since we line up 11 players on offense & 11 on defense. What an idiot.
As I've stated, either those years are asterisked, along with these years while we're sanctioned, or neither of them are. But a moron like you can't get that! HILARIOUS!!!
UCLA...fans stupid enough to claim they "dominate" a sanctioned/handicapped team! LOL!!! Woo-hoo!!
Face it, you wear a skirt.
you are the only Jack hole, even on here that makes those stupid excuses, not even fight on or CT ever make those excuses you are in a serious delusional stage, I truly feel sorry for you jackass.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26326 Dec 31, 2013
how bout them Bruins!!! we don't need no stinkin 13 regular season games and a bowl game to win 10 games hahaha.
UCLA 10-3 beating a real team for #10
$UC 10-4 Needing 14 games to win 10 and beating Fresno College for #10
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26327 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are the only Jack hole, even on here that makes those stupid excuses, not even fight on or CT ever make those excuses you are in a serious delusional stage, I truly feel sorry for you jackass.
They aren't excuses, you moron. It's a factor that is going to impact the results.

You cry about Reggie's time on the field, but claim we weren't handicapped in 2013 because we had 11 players on each side of the ball. It's too funny that you don't see how stupid you look. As CT & I have both stated, his parents' living in that hours rent free didn't make it harder to tackle him!! Feel free to keep making yourself look like an idiot!

I'm not surprised. You're calling UCLA's season a "complete success" when you were barely able to get as many wins as a SANCTIONED USC team! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26328 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
how bout them Bruins!!! we don't need no stinkin 13 regular season games and a bowl game to win 10 games hahaha.
UCLA 10-3 beating a real team for #10
$UC 10-4 Needing 14 games to win 10 and beating Fresno College for #10
A real team? They were 8-4, including a loss to BC, which both USC and Arizona THRASHED!!

The Village Idiot strikes again! ROTFLMAO!!!

Barely able to muster up as many wins as a handicapped/sanctioned USC team and you're acting as if they won a BCS title! Gotta love the studidity!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26329 Dec 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't excuses, you moron. It's a factor that is going to impact the results.
You cry about Reggie's time on the field, but claim we weren't handicapped in 2013 because we had 11 players on each side of the ball. It's too funny that you don't see how stupid you look. As CT & I have both stated, his parents' living in that hours rent free didn't make it harder to tackle him!! Feel free to keep making yourself look like an idiot!
I'm not surprised. You're calling UCLA's season a "complete success" when you were barely able to get as many wins as a SANCTIONED USC team! LOL!!!
STFU moron, UCLA started 10 true freshmen today, they won because they were better than VTech, and they beat you 35-14 because they they are better than you. Successful season for 2 reasons...1. We got 10 wins. And 2. We kicked the living shyt out of you. FACT!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26331 Dec 31, 2013
UCLA has 17 starters retuning next year ( Hundley is coming back), and the young players are going to more than answer the bell. Sorry Trojans, you're dead meat for years to come. Not because you got your "arms tied" (bwahahahaha!!!!) But because we have superior players. FACT!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26332 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>STFU moron, UCLA started 10 true freshmen today, they won because they were better than VTech, and they beat you 35-14 because they they are better than you. Successful season for 2 reasons...1. We got 10 wins. And 2. We kicked the living shyt out of you. FACT!!!
10 wins with a full roster! The same as we got with a sanctioned roster! LOL!!

Keep the laughs coming, Moron!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26333 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA has 17 starters retuning next year ( Hundley is coming back), and the young players are going to more than answer the bell. Sorry Trojans, you're dead meat for years to come. Not because you got your "arms tied" (bwahahahaha!!!!) But because we have superior players. FACT!!!
ROTFLMAO!! Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that it has nothing to do with the sanctions!

What an idiot.

Enjoy it while it lasts. One, maybe two, more years to fully recover. Then it's back to business as usual.

But you can pretend you beat a fully rostered team. You've never worried about looking the fool before. Why start now?! LOL!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#26334 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice finish to a good season, 10 & 3
Zumwalt was a beast & will do well on Sundays
They showed the 2014 schedule during the game, not happy with SC at game #8 and the last 4 games on the road, Oh we'll will work those games one at a time.
Happy New Year..... most of you
BFL, BI, Trojan, CPEM, CT and Coach" Deco.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, and especially the UCLA Bruins, all our football fans, and the big win today in the Sun Bowl!!!!!!

Go Bruins! Continue the dominant success right into 2014!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#26335 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA has 17 starters retuning next year ( Hundley is coming back), and the young players are going to more than answer the bell. Sorry Trojans, you're dead meat for years to come. Not because you got your "arms tied" (bwahahahaha!!!!) But because we have superior players. FACT!!!
Happy New Year Bruin Brotha, let's make sure we hook up at one of our many victorious games in the Rose Bowl next season!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26336 Dec 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, and especially the UCLA Bruins, all our football fans, and the big win today in the Sun Bowl!!!!!!
Go Bruins! Continue the dominant success right into 2014!!!
Same to you & BN!!

The Pac kicked ass!! Let's hope Stanford keeps it up!

BEAT THE SPARTANS!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26337 Dec 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are the only Jack hole, even on here that makes those stupid excuses, not even fight on or CT ever make those excuses you are in a serious delusional stage, I truly feel sorry for you jackass.
LOL!!! Just because you call them excuses doesn't make them so. Thanks for showing you don't know shit about sports.

Don't cry because your fully rostered team could only get as many wins as we did, with only about 65 scholarships. As CT has said...UCLA did as well as USC did in one of our down years. But an idiot like you is gonna whoop it up as if you won the NC! Too funny!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26338 Dec 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year Bruin Brotha, let's make sure we hook up at one of our many victorious games in the Rose Bowl next season!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah we will. Bruins ready to dominate for years!!! 17 starters returning, isn't that awesome?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26339 Dec 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Just because you call them excuses doesn't make them so. Thanks for showing you don't know shit about sports.
Don't cry because your fully rostered team could only get as many wins as we did, with only about 65 scholarships. As CT has said...UCLA did as well as USC did in one of our down years. But an idiot like you is gonna whoop it up as if you won the NC! Too funny!!
35-14 LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,619,540
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Freedomofexpression 318,321
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web