UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,243)

Showing posts 24,841 - 24,860 of26,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
we KICKED YOUR FICUKNG ASSES!!! and that is ALL IT MATTERS!!!!
We??? USC didn't play Cal State San Bernardino....LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! No shit! "We"?!!!

Freakin' wannabe. He can only dream of having attended either school.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>look at RPI rankings idiot, that will tell you the strength of schedule. Moron. 35-14,$UC it bytch!!!
You tell 'um Lifer. Just don't remind those nasty Trojans that we had the lower RPI than them last year when we had a more favorable schedule ;)

Go Bruins! We really need this bowl victory to at least lay claim to staying even with USC!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make a huge deal about anything. I just laugh at you for being stupid enough to claim only Trojans do stupid or classless things. But yeah, try to rationalize it all you want. I wouldn't expect anything else from you, Mr. Spin, Mr. Double Standard, Mr. Hypcrite.
(giggle) I have to chuckle Mister Trojan that you call Lifer "Mr. Spin". That is exactly what we call him at the weekly MBD/Nation Bruin hot tub parties when we play nude twister under the bubbles ;)

Attention fellow Bruins: See you there tonight! Brewski is bringing the enema attachment for the beer keg!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what you conveniently left out is, that your team needed 13 THIRTEEN regular season games plus the lizard Bowl playing a division-3 Fresno State team, to win your 10 games. LOL!!!
So then what were the (B)ruin excuses for AAAAALLLLL those seasons of only getting 6 wins or less? HaHa. If we suck this year with 10 wins, then your crybaby blue boys must suck too because you wont be finishing any better then the Trojans in the win column. And before you micro-manage my statement like all you whiny (B)ruins do on every post by a Trojan fan, the only thing people look at years gone by is the W-L records of teams. Just like how you conveniently forgot USC had the tough Pac12 schedule last year compared to UCLA. You just remember the wins and losses like every average-minded fan... HaHa

USC - 10+ WINS AGAIN!!!
UCLA - ONE LOSS FROM HAVING LESS WINS THEN USC!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot was making the same claim last year and the year before, when we had pretty much the same schedule as they did this year. He's an idiot who's going to spew hate towards USC no matter what.
9th 10 win season over the past 12 years! That IS nice!!! But a certain moron will still be stupid enough to claim we suck!! LOL!! Gotta love the stupidity!!
Please forgive me that I foolishly keep thinking I can rationalize with the guy... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right, "WE" I'm a small donor to the Wooden Athletic Fund, and a 12-season-ticket holder for 10 years, so yes, "WE".

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So then what were the (B)ruin excuses for AAAAALLLLL those seasons of only getting 6 wins or less? HaHa. If we suck this year with 10 wins, then your crybaby blue boys must suck too because you wont be finishing any better then the Trojans in the win column. And before you micro-manage my statement like all you whiny (B)ruins do on every post by a Trojan fan, the only thing people look at years gone by is the W-L records of teams. Just like how you conveniently forgot USC had the tough Pac12 schedule last year compared to UCLA. You just remember the wins and losses like every average-minded fan... HaHa
USC - 10+ WINS AGAIN!!!
UCLA - ONE LOSS FROM HAVING LESS WINS THEN USC!
by the virtue of two straight ass whoopings UCLA owns L.A. that is all it matters, we could be 1-12 as long as that "1" is against you, we own you. FACT!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>by the virtue of two straight ass whoopings UCLA owns L.A. that is all it matters, we could be 1-12 as long as that "1" is against you, we own you. FACT!!!!
Kind of like when we played out of our heads and stumbled through a victory over those nasty Trojans in 2006! I remember we claimed we owned L.A., right Lifer ;)

But let's change the subject because the Trojans waxed our fannie 24-7 the following year :/

Go Bruins! We own L.A. people, in fact we are ready to take on the Sparks!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Please forgive me that I foolishly keep thinking I can rationalize with the guy... HaHa
Well I must admit, he is even tough for fellow Bruins like me, nation, and Brewski to talk any sense to, but he is "our guy" being the life of the hot tub so we can tolerate his outbursts ;)
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's right WE , I'm a small donor to the MBD/Hot Tub Society
You go girl!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl!
Yeah, only a total wuss would be whooping it up and trying to claim they "own" someone, when that someone is sanctioned. Lot easier to beat a team when they're down by about 20 scholies.

Heck, they should beat us for 2 more years. BFD. Only a chick would be acting as if we're at full strength.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

3-1 so far! Not bad.

Go Pac!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, only a total wuss would be whooping it up and trying to claim they "own" someone, when that someone is sanctioned. Lot easier to beat a team when they're down by about 20 scholies.
Heck, they should beat us for 2 more years. BFD. Only a chick would be acting as if we're at full strength.
you sure had no problem beating Stanford, and nine other teams...we assRaped youBitches 35-14 we own L A.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you sure had no problem beating Stanford, and nine other teams...we assRaped youBitches 35-14 we own L A.
Just as I stated. LOL!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I stated. LOL!!
get used to it, it's going to be like this for years... don't get caught cheating next time.:)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

7 straight BCS bowls from 2002 to 2008, 6 of them wins. Anyone with even half a brain would at least get close to that before talking smack.

Afterall, UCLA has a full roster. How many 10 win seasons have they had over the past 10 years WITH a full set of scholarships? Not even half of them.

And yet the idiot wants to act as if a couple of decent seasons makes them a national powerhouse. Gotta love the stupidity! LOL!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
7 straight BCS bowls from 2002 to 2008, 6 of them wins. Anyone with even half a brain would at least get close to that before talking smack.
Afterall, UCLA has a full roster. How many 10 win seasons have they had over the past 10 years WITH a full set of scholarships? Not even half of them.
And yet the idiot wants to act as if a couple of decent seasons makes them a national powerhouse. Gotta love the stupidity! LOL!!!
38-28 and 35-14 you moron...UCLA owns the city, and they especially own USC. FACT!!!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>38-28 and 35-14 you moron...UCLA owns the city, and they especially own USC. FACT!!!!
Two upsets in a row big deal......USC's rivalry has been with Oregon and Stanford for the last 15 years, once in a while we may pay attention to what little noise might be going on in Westwood, didn't take you clowns serious and were upset, no worries enjoy it before things get back to normal....Sweet Thang!...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Two upsets in a row big deal......USC's rivalry has been with Oregon and Stanford for the last 15 years, once in a while we may pay attention to what little noise might be going on in Westwood, didn't take you clowns serious and were upset, no worries enjoy it before things get back to normal....Sweet Thang!...LMFAO!!
Yeah, the Dumbass acting as if they beat a fully loaded Trojan squad.

Last two seasons, scholarhip reductions. Last two seasons, they won. But no, that's just a coincidence! LOL!!!

Shoot, they should win one or two more! BFD. Our dominance over them came when they had full rosters.

What a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,841 - 24,860 of26,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,565
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Brilliant 305,071
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Thinking 224,006
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••