UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35359 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26296 Dec 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Trojan ... here is Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
Is the quote, "we're sanctioned and playing at half-strength", USC fan's #1 or #1,001 excuse for getting a woodshed whippin' from UCLA the last two years? Inquiring minds want to know!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (CFB's Living Mathematical Calculator for calculating the "Sum of All Fears": USC, Ohio State, and Notre Dame ... excuses)
P.S.- It really does take a strong, resolved, calculating brain to work through all the whining, crocodile tears, ancient football lore, time honored traditions, and general BS from those afore mentioned three school's fans ... to add up the thousands of excuses that are thrown in the faces of the victors.
>º/
coach Artie, their "shortened" squad only made a difference in the 4 games they lost, especially in the 2 ass rapes at the hands of UCLA, and not in the 10 games they won. ROTFLMFAO!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26297 Dec 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>correction, your dominance cane when you were cheating,
ROTFLMFAO!!!
No one did it better than John Wooden, he never was caught but he was a mastermind of the underworld. FUCLA basketball will always have Sam Gilbert and John Wooden glued together, you won't see that with Duke's Mike Krzyzewski, he had no underworld partners paying kids to go to Duke like Wooden had Gilbert....So in other words STFU! Ya Kween...LMFAO!!! FUCLA's BB tradition built on cheating and mafia payoffs to the NCAA...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26298 Dec 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>correction, your dominance cane when you were cheating, just like another cheating Trojan, Mark McGuirre's home runs... done by cheating... why do you think you're on probation, because you played by the rules? Not!! You won by having players that should have not been played, is that to difficult for a retard like you to understand? Apparently so!!
35-14 BITCHES!!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!
You're so retarded it's kind of sad.

You claim we aren't handicapped right now because we have 11 players on offense & 11 on defense. The same can be said about teams that played us when Reggie was there, you idiot! His parents living rent free in their house didn't somehow give him an advantage on the field, you moron.

As I've stated, I don't mind if you want to asterisked those years as long as these years when we're playing handicapped are also asterisked. Either they both are, or they both aren't. But you're obviously too stupid to see how you contradict yourself.

The Village Idiot strikes again! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26299 Dec 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No one did it better than John Wooden, he never was caught but he was a mastermind of the underworld. FUCLA basketball will always have Sam Gilbert and John Wooden glued together, you won't see that with Duke's Mike Krzyzewski, he had no underworld partners paying kids to go to Duke like Wooden had Gilbert....So in other words STFU! Ya Kween...LMFAO!!! FUCLA's BB tradition built on cheating and mafia payoffs to the NCAA...LMFAO!!
Anyone with even half a brain knows JW's players were being paid to win those NC's. The only way JW didn't know, is if he was a complete idiot. He may not have possessed much integrity, but he wasn't stupid.

Morons such as BFL, they'll never admit what virtually everyone else knows.He'll go to his grave TRYING to deny it. Heck, MJ's fans refuse to believe he was into little boys! Same type of mentality.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26300 Dec 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, I guess you've answered Coach Artie's "Question of the Day"!
Number One it is!
>:)
Hey Coach Artie congrats to you and Mrs. Decco...Heard about your new reality tv show on the animal planet,"Gator Wives of Lake Charles Louisiana ".....LMFAO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26301 Dec 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Coach Artie congrats to you and Mrs. Decco...Heard about your new reality tv show on the animal planet,"Gator Wives of Lake Charles Louisiana ".....LMFAO!!
(giggle) Coach Dico didn't tell me about this one ;)

And come to have thought that Artie was already starring in AxMen and that would be enough. He goes by the name Shelby on that show ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We are proud of Coach Dico's fame!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26302 Dec 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>by the virtue of two straight ass whoopings UCLA owns L.A. that is all it matters, we could be 1-12 as long as that "1" is against you, we own you. FACT!!!!
Well sounds like moral victory talk to me, especially if you finish with 9 wins and USC has 10 wins despite all the adversity with went thru this season. I guess I keep forgetting you (B)ruins will take any accolades you can scrape up. Sort of like how the Rose Bowl committee scraps up that pansy blue and gold logo in the end zones and replaces them with "real" teams logos every January... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26303 Dec 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim we aren't handicapped right now because we have 11 players on offense & 11 on defense. The same can be said about teams that played us when Reggie was there, you idiot! His parents living rent free in their house didn't somehow give him an advantage on the field, you moron.
This is the allegorical argument that all those hateful idiots will overlook to their dying day in their overzealous labeling of a team being “cheaters”, as if Reggie Bushs parent living comfortably gave him extra Superman-like strength on the field… LMAO

You have to remember Trojan,(B)ruin hatred for Trojan success has run long and deep for many years so they would travel to the outer galaxies looking for a green rock that might hinder the athletic abilities of the Super-Men of Troy!!!

FTFO

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26304 Dec 30, 2013
PEE PEE PETE THE USC TROJAN CRIME SYNDICATE SPY wrote:
<quoted text>Well Coach, interesting point, but our Trojans will be having more than fearful thoughts if we ever have to play a real certified division one college football team in our bowl games. We seem to always play weak, pretty much unknown bcs quality wannabe teams in bowl games.
Go Trojans! Go bcs wannabe's!
We Trojan fans will use excuse #612 when we come up short in our next football game loss! I'll have to check on the official Trojan 1,001 excuse list to quote the exact word for word #612 excuse..........you know to be correct and all! So many Trojan excuses..........so many hours trying to remember them all! It's actually quite exhausting trying to remember word for word all of our excuses for losing football games!
> Well, PP, whenever you get too exhausted, and tired of using all of USC's official list of 1,001 excuses why your Trojans lost a football game ... maybe you could borrow some of Notre Dame's, or, Ohio State's official 1,001 list of excuses. It wouldn't hurt to ask, don't ya think!? You know ... new horrizons, new outlook, new views, etc.

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (Trying his best to keep Trajon fans from becoming completely exhausted and getting diseased, while coming up with lame excuses for losses on the gridiron)

The Disease: Excuse Mongeritis

Dr. Artie's Prognosis for the exhausted, inhibited USC fan:
Using excuses for losing will weaken your resolve for telling the truth
Using pathetic, lame, excuses will thin out your brain cells and cause loss of reality and manhood
Using excuses by thin-celled brain people will lead to body dysfunctions and pain for yourself and other Earthly creatures, like…
(1) Getting red in the face from losing a football game and having to come up with excuses why your team lost
(2) Blood dripping on your face from pounding your pumpkin head on a brick wall
(3) Extreme headaches also caused by pounding your pumpkin head on a brick wall
(4) Kicking the TV and breaking your foot
(5) Kicking the dog and breaking your foot
(6) Kicking the cat and breaking your foot
(7) Kicking your wife/girlfriend, breaking your foot, and, getting slapped and cut off from pleasurable, sensual, sex
(8) Being mad at the world for weeks and blaming God for your team's failure to win
(9) Getting on Topix and making a complete, certified @ss out of yourself (which does have some medicinal affect on others, who thought that they were the only dumb @sses in the world)
(10) And, worst of all … turning from being a heterosexual to becoming a homosexual (the results of not manning up to your team's loss, being cut off by your wife/girlfriend, and hanging around girly boy losers who can't man-up)
...Not a pretty sight!

The Cure for Excuse Mongeritis:
Man up! Take your football team's losses like a man! No excuses … we loss, we got outplayed, we're going back to the drawing board, we'll practice on getting better, and, congratulations to the victors!

And, to prevent this excruciating disease from returning:
Schedule real bonafide, quality, division-1 football teams ... and you won't have to make excuses for losing. It'll be a 50/50 chance of winning. If you win ... Congratulations! If you lose ... Better luck next time!

#26305 Dec 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler Supporter of the Trojan Crime Syndicate wrote:
<quoted text>This is the allegorical argument that all those hateful idiots will overlook to their dying day in their overzealous labeling of a team being “cheaters”, as if Reggie Bushs parent living comfortably gave him extra Superman-like strength on the field… LMAO
You have to remember Trojan,(B)ruin hatred for Trojan success has run long and deep for many years so they would travel to the outer galaxies looking for a green rock that might hinder the athletic abilities of the Super-Men of Troy!!!
FTFO
> Here's the basic thing "You have to remember" ... The Trajon Crime Syndicate was dishing out $$$ to Bush and who knows who else, thus fielding an illegal, professional college football team. Here's a little fact "You have to remember" ... The NCAA caught you Trajon criminals breaking the NCAA law, and, "You have to remember" ... put you lawless, scallywag, carpetbagging outlaws on probation, stripped you cheaters of a BCS National Championship, and, slapped you banditos with scholarship sanctions. Now ... I'm sure you REMEMBER!

The only thing that hinders the Super-Men of Troy (LMAO!) is not filling the Trojan Horsey with lots and lots of $$$.

#26306 Dec 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Coach Artie congrats to you...Heard about your new reality show "Being a real man in the USA". Do you think I could have a reality show here in Los Angeles? They could call it the Girly Boys of the Trojan Ghetto Unchained!.....LMFAO!!
> That would be a hoot for your west coast Trajon girly boy friends! The Coach can picture you and PP Pete, both in drag, chasing each other around the ghetto. Be careful not to trip in your stilettos ... ya hear!?
>º)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26307 Dec 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> This would be a hoot for my west coast Bruin girly boy friends MBD/BN and BFL! The Coach can picture himself and BN and BFL, all in drag, chasing each other around Weho. Be careful BN not to trip in my stilettos I might give ya the back door ... ya hear!?
>º)
Bruins and Tygers in dragg oh my!...LMFAO!!

#26308 Dec 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>coach Artie, their "shortened" squad only made a difference in the 4 games they lost, especially in the 2 ass rapes at the hands of UCLA, and not in the 10 games they won. ROTFLMFAO!!!
> Coach Artie sees you've noticed USC fan's negative outlook on their chances of ever beating UCLA again in their lifetime. It's just amazing to The Coach, how once confident, braggadocios, arrogant, cocky, big-mouth Trajon fans have become widdle weak kneed, whiny, pouting, excuse filled, crocodile teary eyed, girly boys. Well, Coach Artie thinks they were always girly boys, but, back then they prretty much stayed in the closet. Now, they flaunt it to the world, with their drag queen, devil may care attitude! Pity!
>:/

#26309 Dec 30, 2013
Fight On My Lovelies wrote:
<quoted text>
Trojans in dragg oh my! It makes me homesick...Sniff sniff!
> Go figure!!!
>º/

West Hollywood, CA

#26311 Dec 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, PP, whenever you get too exhausted, and tired of using all of UCLA official list of 1,001 excuses on why the Trojans lost a football game to your Bruins but still always have better records than you ... maybe you could borrow some of Notre Dame's, or, Ohio State's official list of lifetime excellence. It wouldn't hurt to ask, don't ya think!? You know ... new horrizons, new outlook, new views, uncharted courses for your Bruins, just like my Tigers, etc.
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (Trying his best to keep LSU fans from becoming completely exhausted and getting diseased, while coming up with lame excuses for losses on the Alabama gridiron)
The Disease: Excuse Mongeritis
Dr. Artie's Prognosis for the exhausted, inhibited LSU fans:
Using excuses for losing will weaken our resolve for telling the truth
Using pathetic, lame, excuses will thin out our brain cells and cause loss of reality and Tiger manhood
Using excuses by thin-celled brain people will lead to body dysfunctions and pain for ourself and other Earthly creatures, like…
(1) Getting red in the face from losing a football game, never crossing the 50 yard line and having to come up with excuses why your team lost
(2) Blood dripping on our face from pounding our purple and yellow pumpkin heads on a brick wall
(3) Extreme headaches also caused by pounding our pumpkin head on a brick wall
(4) Kicking the TV and breaking our feet
(5) Kicking the dog and breaking our feet
(6) Kicking the cat and breaking our feet
(7) Kicking our sister wives/girlfriend, breaking our foot, and, getting slapped and cut off from pleasurable, family-forced sex
(8) Being mad at the world for weeks and blaming God for our team's failure to win a game against Mississippi
(9) Getting on Topix and making a complete, certified @ss out of myself (which does have some medicinal affect on others, who thought that they were the only SEC dumb @sses in the world)
(10) And, worst of all … turning from being a heterosexual to becoming a homosexual (the results of not manning up to my team's loss, being cut off by my sister wife, and hanging around girly boy losers who can't man-up)
...Not a pretty sight!
The Cure for Excuse Mongeritis:
I need to Man up! Take my football team's losses like a man! No excuses … we loss, we got outplayed, we're going back to the drawing board, we'll practice on getting better despite Coach Miles, and, congratulations to the successful teams in my conference!
And, to prevent this excruciating disease from returning:
Schedule real bonafide, quality, division-1 football teams instead of Furman... and I won't have to make excuses for losing. It'll be a 50/50 chance of winning. If I win ... Congratulations! If I lose ... Bayou Bengal Status Quo!
Pretty harsh on yourself Coach Dico, but this IS the time of year for resolutions to last year's failure!

West Hollywood, CA

#26312 Dec 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins and Tygers in dragg oh my!...LMFAO!!
Oh you meanie Mister Fight On, I knew someone was going to come up with that cliche :/

But just like the yellow brick road, no (Bayou) Tigers or (Bruin) Bears ever came out of hiding so I guess Coach Dico and myself don't have to feel so bad about staying in our undergarments in the bushy forest ;)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26314 Dec 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>This is the allegorical argument that all those hateful idiots will overlook to their dying day in their overzealous labeling of a team being “cheaters”, as if Reggie Bushs parent living comfortably gave him extra Superman-like strength on the field… LMAO
FTFO
Yeah, the idiot is too stupid to realize how much he contradicts himself by trying to claim we aren't at a handicap, since we have 11 players on either side of the ball.

Yes, it's pretty funny that their team, with a full roster, can hope for, AT BEST, a 10 win season...same as a SANCTIONED USC!! And the idiot trying to claim they're playing such a better opponent in their bowl game than we did!!

Va Tech was 8-4 and LOST to Boston College, a team we pummeled 35-7!!

He's such an moron.

Even so, I will be pulling for the Bruins tomorrow. I'm not the hater he is. I'm smart enough to appreciate the good it will do for the conference's reputation. Does that mean I won't smile a little if they get whooped? Of course not. But for the most part, I'm hoping the Bruins kick ass!!

#26316 Dec 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well sounds like moral victory talk to me, especially if you finish with 9 wins and USC has 10 wins despite all the adversity with went thru this season. I guess I keep forgetting you (B)ruins will take any accolades you can scrape up. Sort of like how the Rose Bowl committee scraps up that pansy blue and gold logo in the end zones and replaces them with "real" t logos every January... HaHa
our season is a complete success already having kicked the crap out of you. A win tomorrow would be just icing on the cake and nothing else.

#26317 Dec 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
FTFO
denial seems to run rampant in the Trojan DNA. you refuse to acknowledge that USC did cheat. When you allow an ineligible player to play knowing that he should not be on the field, and you let him play, that is called cheating my friend...I don't know if you realize this or not but, the reason why usc is on probation and on sanctions is because it was proven they cheated.

UCLA, we don't need to cheat to dominate.

U$C, can't win without cheating. FACT!!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26318 Dec 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>

I finally confess, at UCLA, we needed to cheat to dominate.
we couldn't win BB titles without cheating. FACT!!!!!
Thank you Roberto for finally coming out of this closet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,684,248
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min susanm 326,581
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 52 min Into The Night 12,057
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web