UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26243 Dec 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ????
Merry Christmas.
Don't blame me for Barnes' poor timing.

Merry Christmas to you & yours, too!! Hope the Bruins beat the crap out of Va Tech!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26244 Dec 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me for Barnes' poor timing.
Merry Christmas to you & yours, too!! Hope the Bruins beat the crap out of Va Tech!
You should have known not to say anything negative about Barnes. BN is in love with him, he stalks him in the So Bay, popped a boner on him at Chicken Maison a few times, Barnes kicked his arse, all that did was make BN fall deeper in love with him....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26245 Dec 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS To All - Friend and foe alike!
Seasons Greetings to you as well Brewie my friend, glad you included BN who is everyone's Foe in your message.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26246 Dec 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ????
Merry Christmas.
LMFAO!.....Trojan say something bad about your boyfriend??? LMFAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26247 Dec 25, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Taco, here is a stepping stone for your English comprehension exercises ... YES, you should be embarrassed for bragging about your USC Trajons' victory in that second tier Las Vegas bowl game.
YES, you should be embarrassed for bragging about your USC Trajons' victory in that second tier Las Vegas bowl game.
YES, you should be embarrassed for bragging about your USC Trajons' victory in that second tier Las Vegas bowl game.
Got it?
Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate (Showing certified trolls the ropes of comprehending the English language)
>:)
I remember a few years back USC declining an invitation to a second tier Bowl game, now they whoop it up beating Fresno State whom gave up 62 points to San Jose St. How the mighty have fallen.:D
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26248 Dec 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Bruin fantasizing about another man slurrping his pekker, proabably makes Jim Mora proud...LMFAO!
huhhhh...excuse me??? The day you decided to have the sex change you became a woman, in my book.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26249 Dec 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
A Bruin showing poor sportsmanship and lack of class?! I'm shocked!:-)
Every school has their share. But I have to laugh at SOME fools who think UCLA doesn't have theirs. Barnes has always been and will always be a whiny bitch.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
as long as they have class at UCLA that is all that matters, too bad you can't find any trash on any current UCLA Bruins, that must really suck for a Bruin hater like you and that tranny that goes by the name of fight on.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26250 Dec 25, 2013
Happy Holidays is for phagges!! Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26251 Dec 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Interesting coming from a guy posting in San Francisco the "macho" capitol of the world who wants other men to slurrp his pekker.....Ok Sweetie Merry Christmas! You big bad leather wearing lisping brute you!...LMFAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#26252 Dec 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting coming from a guy posting in San Francisco the "macho" capitol of the world who wants other men to slurrp his pekker.....Ok Sweetie Merry Christmas! You big bad leather wearing lisping brute you!...LMFAO!!
don't be offended, sister, if it will make you feel better, happy holidays! Sweet thang!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26253 Dec 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as long as they have class at UCLA that is all that matters, too bad you can't find any trash on any current UCLA Bruins, that must really suck for a Bruin hater like you and that tranny that goes by the name of fight on.
Too stupid to realize I'm not a hater. I'm not surprised.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26254 Dec 25, 2013
And BTW, the moron often tries to claim Bruins are every bit as loyal as Trojans, but says it only matters what CURRENT Bruins do.

As I've stated, he couldn't refrain from contradicting himself if his life depended on it! LOL!
Bruin For Life

South El Monte, CA

#26255 Dec 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, the moron often tries to claim Bruins are every bit as loyal as Trojans, but says it only matters what CURRENT Bruins do.
As I've stated, he couldn't refrain from contradicting himself if his life depended on it! LOL!
you dumbass, all I am saying is since you can find shit on any current Bruins you have no choice but try to make a huge deal from an NBA player being fined for an incident related to a play during a game when emotions are running high. You fool try to talk shit and act like he got arrested for assault or rape or trying to burn down an apartment building becaue God told him to do it, which is the shit I will always get from me from your trOJans getting in trouble, but this????? really????? get a fuickng life, you fckuing loser!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26256 Dec 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer please, such confused anger bundled up in tangled up knots :/

Please refrain for such a oxymoronic statement by condemning a certain type individuals while exclaiming merriment in the name of Christ :/

Additionally suppressed of your inner feeling by lashing out against those you relate to deep down is not healthy either :/

Go Bruins! BN and Brewski, we really need to get Lifer over to Coach Jimmy's Bruin sensitivity class!

West Hollywood, CA

#26257 Dec 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>don't be offended, sister, if it will make you feel better, happy holidays! Sweet thang!
Now there you go Lifer, getting into the spirit of it all, especially when posting via San Francisco, CA ;)
;)
:)

Go Bruins, and Go Lifer for releasing inner feelings!

West Hollywood, CA

#26258 Dec 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you dumbass, all I am saying is since you can find shit on any current Bruins you have no choice but try to make a huge deal from an NBA player being fined for an incident related to a play during a game when emotions are running high. You fool try to talk shit and act like he got arrested for assault or rape or trying to burn down an apartment building becaue God told him to do it, which is the shit I will always get from me from your trOJans getting in trouble, but this????? really????? get a fuickng life, you fckuing loser!!!
Careful Lifer, you keep at this and those nasty Trojans might bring up troubled Bruin Torian White :/

Go Bruins! Can we get back to our El Paso/Carlsbad Caverns/Sun Bowl package deal please!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26259 Dec 26, 2013
PEE PEE PETE DUES PAYING MEMBER OF THE TROJAN CRIME SYNDICATE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Coach, I giggled at your funny here, but unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that my Trojans now have to worry about the college football world laughing at our flag football quality bowl win over those nasty Fresco State Bulldogs, especially after we Trojans have been boasting out here in the Trojan Ghetto that the football atmosphere has changed even without a cookie. The UCLA Bruins don't even have to win their bowl game to stay above USC..........since they thumped our arses in our rented coliseum.:/
I know you can understand our USC fan frustration. It was like when my beloved Trojans were whining to be bcs national champion caliber quite a few seasons back, only to see a better LSU team getting to play in the bcs nc game and winning it all. With 2 bcs national championships LSU was elevated to elite status in the majestic SEC along with Florida, and later joined by Alabama, and now I'm sure Auburn will be joining that select group of multi-winning SEC - BCS National Championship teams. 8 SEC CFB Championships in a row? No fair Coach Artie! You brutes!:/
Go Trojans, Go Tigers! Go Crimson Tide! Go Gators! Go War Eagles! Go SEC!…you brutes! We Trojans will, I repeat WILL get some respect for our team! Even if that means having extremely inferior football schedules and bowl game opponents……….and remaining media darlings of the Associated Press. A lot of $$$ under the table doesn't hurt either! It's a Trojan time honored tradition! And don't forget our Trojan crime syndicate motto……….By Hook or By Crook!:/
> Geesh PP, it's only football! Listen up, you lawless, pack of Trajon ¢rime $yndicate heathens don't even bother trying to bribe Artie the Angel to ask God to let you through the Pearly Gates into Glory! You have to earn respect ... not steal it! Now, run along little miss, and go salute your hammer & sickle flag that's flying over the Trajon Ghetto.
Comrades..........Attention!!!
>:/

West Hollywood, CA

#26260 Dec 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Please sir, could you kindly change the subject :/

I told Lifer he is pushing it when all you Trojans have to do is bring up our "current" Bruin Torian White who was arrested last month of attempted rape :/

I prefer my Bruins talk about "current" football issues, and how we like our chances against that ACC middle grade Virginia Technical school ;)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26261 Dec 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you dumbass, all I am saying is since you can find shit on any current Bruins you have no choice but try to make a huge deal from an NBA player being fined for an incident related to a play during a game when emotions are running high. You fool try to talk shit and act like he got arrested for assault or rape or trying to burn down an apartment building becaue God told him to do it, which is the shit I will always get from me from your trOJans getting in trouble, but this????? really????? get a fuickng life, you fckuing loser!!!
Now now boys this bickering must be put aside, remember the words of wisdom by the late great Johnny Wooden, "it's not cheating if you don't get caught"...

West Hollywood, CA

#26262 Dec 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh PP, it's all about football! Listen up, my lawless, pack of Tigers sex offender heathens don't even bother trying to bribe Artie the Winged Angel to ask God to let them through the Pearly Gates into the glory of football heaven! I don't care about overlooked issues of them having to earn respect or steal co-ed's virginity! Now, I shall run along in my little miss angelflight outfit, and go salute my hammer & sickle flag that's flying over the Death Valley Delta.
LSU Offenders..........Attention!! !
>:/
I know what you mean Coach Dico about the SEC being football only, and that is why I support your Tigers in picking the Iowa Caucus Hawkeyes as your team's bowl game victim! We Bruins did the same thing landing languishing Virginia Technical ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We will also overlook how we get our team's 10th wins this season!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,405,517
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min _Susan_ 256,084
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web