UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32323 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26166 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahsha!!!!! You must feel like the total complete moronic Coxucking idiot making fun of UCLA losing to the #8 team in the countty, then your trojans become Long Beach State's first win of the season???? What a fcuknig dcik you are. LMFAO!!!
You phagges didn't just lose to Duke, you got blown out by a team with less talent! The Great Steve Alfraud the Savior of Wetwood...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26167 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You phagges didn't just lose to Duke, you got blown out by a team with less talent! The Great Steve Alfraud the Savior of Wetwood...LMFAO!!
Cowherd called it yesterday morning: "They're 9-1. Big deal, they haven't played anyone."

Game could go either way tomorrow. I hope the seniors go out with a "W".

Be safe out there, CT!! Don't get a drink poured on you by those classless Bruin fans!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26168 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all spin mistress, over confidence gave LB their 2nd win, I don't expect much til Enfield brings in his own players, FUCLA on the other hand has a loaded team that Howland handed over to Alfraud and he in turn gets blown out by a very weak Duke team. So much for FUCLA being a top tier BB school when you hire a guy like Alfraud it's just a step above NAIA...See it for what it is You guys have a shytty coach...LMFAO!!
yahhhh, 8-2 and #8 is a very "weak team" what an idiot. LMFAO

#26169 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct, we definitely have some work to do, but as the new coach implements his system, we will get better and we'll be ready for the NCAA March Madness tournament, I am looking forward to that...but you? as a SUC fan, what the hell do YOU have to look forward to? not a daaaaaaaamn thing, and that is what eats you up, that you are our bytch year round. FACT!!!!

#26170 Dec 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowherd called it yesterday morning: "They're 9-1. Big deal, they haven't played anyone."
Game could go either way tomorrow. I hope the seniors go out with a "W".
Be safe out there, CT!! Don't get a drink poured on you by those classless Bruin fans!!
Yahh, CT be careful out there, cover that noggin, I hear them Bulldogs are mean. LMAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26171 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct, we definitely have some work to do, but as the new coach implements his system, we will get better and we'll be ready for the NCAA March Madness tournament, I am looking forward to that...but you? as a SUC fan, what the hell do YOU have to look forward to? not a daaaaaaaamn thing, and that is what eats you up, that you are our bytch year round. FACT!!!!
Once again you avoid the fact that Guerrero hired an inferior coach. A top 5 program would never hire a Steve Alfraud. Can you imagine him coaching Duke? He would have them out of the top 20 in a month. He's not even fit to coach at Long Beach, Monson is light years ahead of Alfraud.
Alfraud is steps below Enfield, wait til the end of the year and you will see..

As your Buddy MBD/Pete_Carroll would say: "Deny Snookums Deny!.........LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26172 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yahhhh, 8-2 and #8 is a very "weak team" what an idiot. LMFAO
Duke unlike UCLA is an elite program, if they started you and MBD they would still begin the season as a top 10 program you iggnorant fukk! Chew on this bytch no not my long schlong you phagge but this. Getting rid of Howland is already biting Guerrero's arse...LMFAO!!

The Bruins have reached a regional final nine times since Wooden retired after his 10th national championship in 1975. They have six Final Four appearances and won the title in 1995.
During the same period, North Carolina has been to 19 regional finals and 13 Final Fours.

Kentucky has been to 16 regional finals and eight Final Fours. Duke has been to 15 regional finals and 12 Final Fours. Each has won four national titles since 1975.

Kansas also seems a cut above the Bruins, with more regional finals (12), Final Fours (eight) and national titles (two) since 1975.

And Kentucky creeps ever closer to UCLA's record of 11 national titles. The Wildcats have eight.

The Bruins ready to rejoin that group under Coach Ben Howland. He had three consecutive Final Four appearances from 2006 to 2008, something former Duke player Jay Bilas said "seems to be forgotten. It's laughable that he was fired it gets glossed over. Name all the programs who have done that the last 10 years worst move UCLA ever made was letting Howland go."
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26173 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
A bowl game on Dec 21st?
Isn't that when the State High School Championships are played ?
I thought the real bowl games started New Years Eve,
LMFAO
Notice how the manhattan_beach dooshe is in hiding after her bruins were humiliated by an average Duke team.....LMFAO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26174 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke unlike UCLA is an elite program, if they started you and MBD they would still begin the season as a top 10 program you iggnorant fukk! Chew on this bytch no not my long schlong you phagge but this. Getting rid of Howland is already biting Guerrero's arse...LMFAO!!
The Bruins have reached a regional final nine times since Wooden retired after his 10th national championship in 1975. They have six Final Four appearances and won the title in 1995.
During the same period, North Carolina has been to 19 regional finals and 13 Final Fours.
Kentucky has been to 16 regional finals and eight Final Fours. Duke has been to 15 regional finals and 12 Final Fours. Each has won four national titles since 1975.
Kansas also seems a cut above the Bruins, with more regional finals (12), Final Fours (eight) and national titles (two) since 1975.
And Kentucky creeps ever closer to UCLA's record of 11 national titles. The Wildcats have eight.
The Bruins ready to rejoin that group under Coach Ben Howland. He had three consecutive Final Four appearances from 2006 to 2008, something former Duke player Jay Bilas said "seems to be forgotten. It's laughable that he was fired it gets glossed over. Name all the programs who have done that the last 10 years worst move UCLA ever made was letting Howland go."
Oh my Mister Fight On, you sure know how to burst our Bruin bubble over here in Westwood :(

Makes me want to have our team beat up on a few more nobodies before we start league play. I think we can take Weber State but I am a bit worried about Alabama. I know they are only 5-5 but their loss to Duke was only by 10 points. We Bruins lost to Duke by 17 :(

Go Bruins! Step up fellas! Our basket-ballers would only be in 6th place in the Pacific 12 right now if the league counted.

West Hollywood, CA

#26175 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Yahh, CT be careful out there, cover that noggin, I hear them Bulldogs are mean. LMAO
Now that you mention being careful out there Lifer, I am taking up a collection to try and get some of our Bruin fans discounted tickets to El Paso ;)

I am hoping we at least have 30% of the fan representation otherwise the Bruin fans that do go may have to wear I Love El Paso T-shirts for their own safety :/

Go Bruins! Maybe we could entice our fans to show up with a combination flight, bowl game ticket, and a free visit to Carlsbad Caverns!

West Hollywood, CA

#26176 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the manhattan_beach dooshe is in hiding after her bruins were humiliated by an average Duke team.....LMFAO!!
Well I wouldn't go quite that far sir, after all, it is Friday and MBD/Nation is busy warming up the hot tub for our weekly Bruin get together ;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26177 Dec 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
You phagges didn't just lose to Duke, you got blown out by a team with less talent! The Great Steve Alfraud the Savior of Wetwood...LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

I see your still spewing your homophobic hate even after getting beat by a shytty 1 and 9 team and almost loosing to CS Bakersfield

you have no room to talk troll, your team is performing BELOW all expetations (that were set low to begin with) with the gapped toothed hillbilly in charge.

Cal St Long Beach ??? AYFKM TROLL???

Ya we got beat by the #8 team in the nation on the road, I can live with that

Have a nice day troll, and enjoy your Jr Bowl game Sat. LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26178 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya we got beat by the #8 team in the nation on the road, I can live with that
. LMFAO
You have no choice but to live with that as long as Alfraud is head coach..LMFAO!! Hey you unsophisticated hippie burnout, take a closer look at Long Beach, they play one of the toughest schedules in the Nation, playing USC was not that difficult they are not as bad as their record says, they are the opposite of FUCLA who has more cream puffs on their schedule than USC...Bottom line is that Alfraud will be exposed as you were exposed as a troll MBD/Pete_Carroll...LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26179 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On the topix troll in un informed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no choice but to live with that as long as Alfraud is head coach..LMFAO!! Hey you unsophisticated hippie burnout, take a closer look at Long Beach, they play one of the toughest schedules in the Nation, playing USC was not that difficult they are not as bad as their record says, they are the opposite of FUCLA who has more cream puffs on their schedule than USC...Bottom line is that Alfraud will be exposed as you were exposed as a troll MBD/Pete_Carroll...LMFAO!!
Your stupidity has no bounds troll, c/o the RPI rankings (Strength of schedule) fool

UCLA RPI Schedule # 52

U$C RPI Schedule # 114

LBS RPI Schedule # 194,

CS Bakersfield # 237

you continue to show your stupidity on here, LMFAO troll, LMFAO

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/polls...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26180 Dec 20, 2013
Oh and Duke #43
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26182 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity has no bounds troll, c/o the RPI rankings (Strength of schedule) fool
UCLA RPI Schedule # 52
U$C RPI Schedule # 114
LBS RPI Schedule # 194,
CS Bakersfield # 237
you continue to show your stupidity on here, LMFAO troll, LMFAO
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/polls...
Another thing dypshytt, Long Beach plays in a weak conference, the strength of their schedule is non conference.......I will ask you this one time...Is Steve Alfraud a better coach than Ben Howland ? Anyone with a pulse will say no.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26183 Dec 20, 2013
bite on are you really this stupid? never mind you are troll

the gapped tooth hillbilly got BEAT by the #194 RPI rated school, 80 places LOWER that them,

while UCLA got beat by a team 10 places HIGHER then them, your really that stupid that you cant count?
what a fool troll
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26184 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
the gapped tooth hillbilly got BEAT by the #194 RPI rated school, 80 places LOWER that them,
while UCLA got beat by a team 10 places HIGHER then them, your really that stupid that you cant count?
what a fool troll
That answers my question....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26185 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
what a fool troll
Your stupidity is frightening and worthy of an arsekicking no one can be as dense as you, old age perhaps but I won't discriminate against you being gay and old...LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#26186 Dec 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
what a fool troll
Nation, while I appreciate you standing up for we "alternative" lifestyle Bruins, I might remind you that your continual reference to a coach being a gapped tooth hillbilly is a stereotypical slur in itself :/

Go Bruins! I must contact Brewski to get Nation into a Tolerance Therapy and Lifer into an Anger Management class!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,417,156
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 10,059
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,595
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 hr Rosa_Winkel 256,538
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web