UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bear Cat

Orange, CA

#26125 Dec 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
gee can PC run clean program anywhere? At sc paying players and family members at Seattle its PHD's
where's there smoke there's fire
win at ANY COST
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seah...
woot woot!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26126 Dec 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO. Chuckie says screw SC but would consider Texas, Oh how the mighty has fallen, but hey Sark was the one they wanted all along.......... ya right !!! LMFAO
http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp...
Once again showing you're not as smart as I thought you were. Easy to say you'd turn someone down, when they never made you an offer.

Sark was saying the exact same thing in the early morning, on the day he was hired! Saban said he wasn't going to Alabama! Mora claimed he never wanted to go to UW. Easy for him to say AFTER he got an extension.

He should have told them, "No. I don't need an extension!" LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26127 Dec 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO. Chuckie says screw SC but would consider Texas, Oh how the mighty has fallen, but hey Sark was the one they wanted all along.......... ya right !!! LMFAO
http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp...
hey bien have you seen the article in the LA Times in which Steve Sarkisian and that assistant that Sark is trying to bring from Washington Toshi Lopui are being investigated for improper benefits to a recruit back in February? let the circus begin at South Central!!! LMFAO

#26128 Dec 18, 2013
**hey BN*
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26129 Dec 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hey bien have you seen the article in the LA Times in which Steve Sarkisian and that assistant that Sark is trying to bring from Washington Toshi Lopui are being investigated for improper benefits to a recruit back in February? let the circus begin at South Central!!! LMFAO
I bet you BN, Brew In, Skyped a jerk off session to that article...LMFAO!!....Oh but wait BN has a hot wife 20 years younger than him, then again he was talking about you Sweet Thang...LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26130 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hey bien have you seen the article in the LA Times in which Steve Sarkisian and that assistant that Sark is trying to bring from Washington Toshi Lopui are being investigated for improper benefits to a recruit back in February? let the circus begin at South Central!!! LMFAO
something about the apple falling from the tree, LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26131 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
so PC has a player suspended for PED's and his "son" Sark's got one under investigation, some things never charge.

#26132 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so PC has a player suspended for PED's and his "son" Sark's got one under investigation, some things never charge.
and who hired him at usc as the HC? None other than one of the leaders of the NCAA committee that oversees compliance, whom has said, "there is no excuse for ignorance" the HC is responsible for his football program, period.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26133 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
the HC is responsible for his football program, period.
I'm glad we agree on something Sweet Thang..John Wooden was responsible for all the cheating and mafia payoffs to the NCAA, as you profoundly say the HC is responsible for the BB program....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26134 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What an dumbfukk you are ya friggin gossipping byatch troll. There is a difference when coaching in the pros vs college, although you wouldn't know since you spend all your time at the local high schools looking for young men....LMFAO!

#26135 Dec 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad we agree on something Sweet Thang..John Wooden was responsible for all the cheating and mafia payoffs to the NCAA, as you profoundly say the HC is responsible for the BB program....LMFAO!!
if you say so. LMFAO USC is a complete joke, will they ever go one week without making the headlines for all the bad reasons? it's freaking hilarious!!!

#26136 Dec 19, 2013
USC is nothing but a Circus, they let Orgeron Walk away and hired a coach being investigated by Washington. Does anyone here really think Toshi Lopui is going to go down by himself? you can bet USC is already paying some people off to keep Lupoi from talking, and let everyone one know who "really" gave him the $5,000...Sarkisian is part of the Cheating Clan from the Carroll days.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-...

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26137 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I totally love your spin, since you can no longer beat us in YOUR sport, you are now deflecting to all the other sports...wise move CT, wise move indeed, I give your credit for that.:)
No deflection at all. It is your (B)ruin buddy BN that brought up the National Championships and his erroneous statement of UCLA adding to them while USC subtracts. I AGAIN am merely proving ANOTHER inaccurate or skewed (B)ruin statement... HaHa

IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, USC HAS 21 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, MORE THEN UCLA!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26138 Dec 19, 2013
PEE PEE PETE USC FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good truthful funny Coach, but we Trojan fans should also be quiet when it comes to buying………like buying super weak pushover opponents on our yearly lollypop football schedules and even our "big" bowl game opponents such as the Las Vegas Bowl and the Drug… uh, Sun Bowl. ;)
Go Trojans! Go Pushovers! Go beat another pushover Freshno State Bulldogs!
"Buy" golly, we Trojans have just about guaranteed wins for us in our bowl games!
>Yes, you Trajon fans should stay quiet! Especially now that you are second fiddle in CFB in Los Angeles. Look what all that $$$ under the table has gotten you Trajons …
(1) Second place in college football in L.A. way behind the champions, UCLA Bruins
(2) NCAA probation and sanctions (it's what happens to criminal law-breakers)
(3) BCS NC & Crystal Football Trophy stripped from you (oh, no, Mr. Bill … say it isn't so)
(4) Pete the Cheat leaving for the NFL (he even took his burglar kit with him)
(5) USC's name & reputation being drug through the desert dust (okay, okay … USC's name only)
(6) USC fans whining like little tittie babies because the big, bad, NCAA paddled their Trajon @sses for cheating.
(7) Trajons still have the weakest college football schedule*(*tied with Ohio State)
(8) Losing the motivational "cookie monster" for a coach who took Washington to a best 8-4 year (which took 5 years to accomplish).
(9) Having the Trajon fans bashing the UCLA Bruin fans and anyone else who are winners (for instance, Coach Artie), out of jealous rage and envy.
(10) And, just plain ole hate, because the Trajons are now … dust in the wind!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (trying his best to educate the lost souls of the Trajon Ghetto on how to abandon their lawless, skullduggery ways and become honest, law-abiding, integrity filled citizens of the good ole U.S. of A.)
>:)

San Marino, CA

#26139 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're not the ones claiming to have this superior fan base that follows their team to buttffuked Egypt. Besides, USC is no more than a 3 hour drive from L.A. while San Francisco is 7.5 hours drive, with NOTHING to do, while Las Vegas is the capital city of entertainment 24/7...and the Bowl game is between Christmas and New Year's when families are together or visiting out of state...while the Las Vegas Bowl is before 4 days before Christmas...so Mr. Spin Master YOUR spin SUCKS...I win, YOU LOSE.
Whatever you say hotshot! I will be attending the bowl game of my team (leaving tomorrow) can YOU say the same for a so-called (B)ruin fan? And who would be really "spinning" here when once spews abut fan attendance and doesnt back it up! HaHaHaHa

USC - ONE WIN AWAY FROM HAVING MORE WINS THEN UCLA
UCLA - ON LOSS AWAY FROM HAVING LESS WINS THEN USC

#26140 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No deflection at all. It is your (B)ruin buddy BN that brought up the National Championships and his erroneous statement of UCLA adding to them while USC subtracts. I AGAIN am merely proving ANOTHER inaccurate or skewed (B)ruin statement... HaHa
> Congratulations on those Trajon Paddleball, Shuffleboard, Horseshoe, Ping-pong, Water Volleyball, Lawn Darts, Croquet, Badminton, Hop-scotch, and Hula-hoop championships.
Coach Artie is in complete awe! LMAO!!!
>:D

San Marino, CA

#26141 Dec 19, 2013
CT is off to actually attend my teams bowl game, while you LSU Swampers will be watching your game on your Cajun, rabbit-eared boob tube while picking your scabs from the bites of those over-infested bayou mosquitoes and you UCLA (B)ruins will try to find a posh tavern on the Westside that will even have the game playing instead of showing Dick Clark reruns about the New Years Eve festivities.

Of course cant say I blame any of you, because while CT is enjoying the abundant nightlife in Sin City, LSU fans will be attending the Tampa Barksdale Center for an exciting night of bingo and UCLA fans will spend their evening gazing out over the Rio Grande to keep score of how many illegal aliens will make it across the river and not be caught by the border patrol... HaHa

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THEIR BOWL GAMES, AND DONT BOTHER RESPONDING BECAUSE... CT WILL BE OUT AND ABOUT!!!

FIGHT ON!

#26142 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
CT is off to actually attend my teams bowl game, while you LSU Swampers will be watching your game on your Cajun, rabbit-eared boob tube while picking your scabs from the bites of those over-infested bayou mosquitoes and you UCLA (B)ruins will try to find a posh tavern on the Westside that will even have the game playing instead of showing Dick Clark reruns about the New Years Eve festivities.
Of course cant say I blame any of you, because while CT is enjoying the abundant nightlife in Sin City, LSU fans will be attending the Tampa Barksdale Center for an exciting night of bingo and UCLA fans will spend their evening gazing out over the Rio Grande to keep score of how many illegal aliens will make it across the river and not be caught by the border patrol... HaHa
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THEIR BOWL GAMES, AND DONT BOTHER RESPONDING BECAUSE... CT WILL BE OUT AND ABOUT!!!
FIGHT ON!
> Poor ole Cut & Paste CT ... If only you had any literary talent! Pity!
>:/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26143 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Well maybe for those nasty Trojans the story is false. After all, it isn't the first time we have heard about a Washington coach with a checkered past coming to coach a team in Southern California :/

Go Bruins! Go Coach Ricky, some of us miss your passion!

#26144 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No deflection at all. It is your (B)ruin buddy BN that brought up the National Championships and his erroneous statement of UCLA adding to them while USC subtracts. I AGAIN am merely proving ANOTHER inaccurate or skewed (B)ruin statement... HaHa

In the last TWO YEARS:

UCLA's Football record vs. USC 2-0
USC's Football record vs. UCLA 0-2

OUCH!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,419,272
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr zef 311,625
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr superwilly 256,560
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web