UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33669 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26087 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I deserve an asslicking...let's meet up PUNK!!! name the place and time!!!! LMAO
Lifer, while I understand your deviant display of hedonism here, can we please refocus on our bowl game :/

I know Westwood picked our own cream puff called Virginia Technical in our Texas bowl game, but you are now acting much too cavalier in other areas :/

Go Bruins! If we overlook our football opponent and lose, our program is derailed!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26088 Dec 17, 2013
The REAL reason Joseph Fauria transferred to UCLA? Because dancing like this gets you expelled at the University of NoSuch Dame:
http://deadspin.com/joseph-fauria-scores-danc...

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26089 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but its nice to be on this end again :)
Again? When was before? Was I even born yet? HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26090 Dec 17, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Mikes Hockey Burger 3am come alone bytch!
If Mikes Hockey Burger sells beer, someone should warn FightOn to wear a hat... HaHa

USC - MORE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS (21) OVER UCLA (20) IN THE LAST 10 YEARS!

San Marino, CA

#26091 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one so quick to point out how SC follows its team unlike UCLA well just saw of the 11,000 tickets allocated to Mighty SC only 5,000 have sold, wow ya mean the meanleyless bowl game early Dec. isn't that important to the Trojan faithfull? LMFAO
I know all Trojans look alike (all winners) to you, but I dont believe I am the quick to point one you meant to slam. But since you (B)ruins like to micro-compare with hopes of making your team look better, lets compare a similar scenario of the 2013 Trojans playing their bowl game (with our second) interim coach within the same season and the last time UCLA did the same. After your 2011 (B)ruins finally rid yourself of Newheistal and whined like a byytch to the NCAA to allow your losing record team to go to a bowl game, you (B)ruins lost to another mediocre 6 win team in Illinois before a stellar crowd of 29,878 HaHaHaHa

Regardless, I know we will be playing a team ranked #21 in the country and who is 11-1. A win over them will propel the Trojans up a lot further then a #17 team playing an 8-4 Hokie-Pokie team that finished 5th in the ACC overall... HaHa

USC FIGHTING ON TO GET 10 WINS UNDER INSURMOUNTABLE CONDITIONS
UCLA NOTHING VENTURED AND NOTHING WILL BE GAINED

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26092 Dec 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Again? When was before? Was I even born yet? HaHa
like in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, eight consecutive wins in football by the "basketball" school...a feat that USC the "football" school has never been able to accomplish - not even in the beginning years of UCLA football when the Bruins were taking baby steps, and playing mostly JCs in the first 20 years of our football program...YAH, that's when.

#26093 Dec 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If Mikes Hockey Burger sells beer, someone should warn FightOn to wear a hat... HaHa
He already wears a shower cap. LMAO

#26094 Dec 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If Mikes Hockey Burger sells beer, someone should warn FightOn to wear a hat... HaHa
BTW, I totally love your spin, since you can no longer beat us in YOUR sport, you are now deflecting to all the other sports...wise move CT, wise move indeed, I give your credit for that.:)

#26095 Dec 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know all Trojans look alike (all winners) to you, but I dont believe I am the quick to point one you meant to slam. But since you (B)ruins like to micro-compare with hopes of making your team look better, lets compare a similar scenario of the 2013 Trojans playing their bowl game (with our second) interim coach within the same season and the last time UCLA did the same. After your 2011 (B)ruins finally rid yourself of Newheistal and whined like a byytch to the NCAA to allow your losing record team to go to a bowl game, you (B)ruins lost to another mediocre 6 win team in Illinois before a stellar crowd of 29,878 HaHaHaHa
Regardless, I know we will be playing a team ranked #21 in the country and who is 11-1. A win over them will propel the Trojans up a lot further then a #17 team playing an 8-4 Hokie-Pokie team that finished 5th in the ACC overall... HaHa
USC FIGHTING ON TO GET 10 WINS UNDER INSURMOUNTABLE CONDITIONS
UCLA NOTHING VENTURED AND NOTHING WILL BE GAINED
we're not the ones claiming to have this superior fan base that follows their team to buttffuked Egypt. Besides, USC is no more than a 3 hour drive from L.A. while San Francisco is 7.5 hours drive, with NOTHING to do, while Las Vegas is the capital city of entertainment 24/7...and the Bowl game is between Christmas and New Year's when families are together or visiting out of state...while the Las Vegas Bowl is before 4 days before Christmas...so Mr. Spin Master YOUR spin SUCKS...I win, YOU LOSE.

#26096 Dec 17, 2013
^^^ you know what I mean...the Bowl game in SF is held between Christmas and New Year's....the Bowl in LV held 4 days before Christmas.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26097 Dec 17, 2013
See where usc made a run at UCLA'S coach and recruiter Adrian Klemm, and once again a coach has turned down the mighty Trojans, the days of buying coaches and p layers are over at usc.
Oh and I wonder if Redd is pleased with his decision to bolt from Penn St and languish at usc.

West Hollywood, CA

#26098 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're not the ones claiming to have this superior fan base that follows their team to buttffuked Egypt. Besides, USC is no more than a 3 hour drive from L.A. while San Francisco is 7.5 hours drive, with NOTHING to do, while Las Vegas is the capital city of entertainment 24/7...and the Bowl game is between Christmas and New Year's when families are together or visiting out of state...while the Las Vegas Bowl is before 4 days before Christmas...so Mr. Spin Master YOUR spin SUCKS...I win, YOU LOSE.
Well Lifer, I don't know here, your spin is might fine too ;)

But let's not remind those nasty Trojans that there are about 30 flights a day between Los Angeles and San Francisco (our Bruin second home for extracurricular activity). I would just prefer we change this subject. After all, that 2011 season was so humiliating and all, especially when we were gushing on and on about being Pacific 12 South Division Champions :(

Go Bruins! Looking back now, I guess Coach Ricky's best attribute was that nifty ditch practice day!

West Hollywood, CA

#26099 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He already wears a shower cap. LMAO
Shower cap? What did I miss? Why it's not Friday Bruin hot tub night yet ;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26100 Dec 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Who cares! USC isn't a BB school no great expectations here, but with Alfraud across town running down the ruin program it's only a matter of time and USC will have a better program. Howland left Alfraud a ton of talent and he is ruining them already. You're willing to get your arse kicked for Alfraud? Bring it on bytch.....Mikes Hockey Burger 3am come alone bytch!
[/QUOTE]
and their NOT a football school any more either, I'll bet your still walking like a duck after that 35 to 14 arsekicking suffered at the hands of the mighty Bruins. Quack, Quack
LMFAO troll

#26101 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
See where usc made a run at UCLA'S coach and recruiter Adrian Klemm, and once again a coach has turned down the mighty Trojans, the days of buying coaches and p layers are over at usc.
Oh and I wonder if Redd is pleased with his decision to bolt from Penn St and languish at usc.
I still think uSC is buying their players though.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26102 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
and their NOT a football school any more either, I'll bet your still walking like a duck after that 35 to 14 arsekicking suffered at the hands of the mighty Bruins. Quack, Quack
LMFAO troll
Read in the Daily Breeze how you were banned from attending all Mira Costa High Sporting boys sporting events. "Trench Coat Artie" . Always showing up to boys games wearing nothing but a trench coat and flashing the young boyz....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26103 Dec 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Read in the Daily Breeze how you were banned from attending all Mira Costa High Sporting boys sporting events. "Trench Coat Artie" . Always showing up to boys games wearing nothing but a trench coat and flashing the young boyz....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Best you can do troll???
LMFAO
Quack, Quack 35 to 14,
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26104 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Any predictions (score) on Sat.'s game?
Fresno State - 24
USC - 17

Hope I'm wrong, but they are very disappointed not to be playing under CEO. I think we'll fall flat.

The fact we're in a lousy bowl doesn't help.(Unlike some, I view everything besides the title game and the BCS bowls as lousy. After those, there is no "this bowl is better than that bowl". I've always said that.)

I hope EVERY P12 team kicks butt!! But as long as we have more wins than losses in the bowl games, I'll be satisfied.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26105 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I totally love your spin, since you can no longer beat us in YOUR sport, you are now deflecting to all the other sports...wise move CT, wise move indeed, I give your credit for that.:)
Throughout the years, our win percentage over UCLA in bb is better than UCLA's win percentage over us in football.

40% versus 30%(+/-5). I used to have it calculated exactly, but the point is...the record books get tossed in BOTH sports when we're playing each other.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26106 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Were USC's arms untied when they beat the other 9 teams, including the #5 ranked Stanford Cardinal? what a dumbass!!!
Only dumbass is you, for not knowing the obvious answer to that question.(Which I've answered many times.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Canuk 1,580,800
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 316,314
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web