UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26059 Dec 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Who would you say has had more success in the last 20 years, the USC (football school) Trojans or the UCLA (basketball school) Bruins... HaHa
20 yrs USC of course, last 2 yrs UCLA, ya see UCLA had 3 freshman all Americans and SC 1, as Bobbie Dylan said "the times they are a changing"

Any predictions (score) on Sat.'s game?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26060 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation fight_on wrote:
<quoted text>
20 yrs USC of course, last 2 yrs UCLA, ya see UCLA had 3 freshman all Americans and SC 1, as Bobbie Dylan said "the times they are a changing"
STFU dragg kween troll..LMFAO!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26061 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you dont read other Topix posts (like the one Fart Deco Man constantly gibbers all over) I will help remind you that UCLA has not gained on USC in NC count, and that especially holds true to football:

Here is your biggest (B)ruin fallacy of all with your ignorance in simple mathematics. Giving you the 1 vacated National Championship for football (to make you whiners happy), in the last 10 years (2003 forward) UCLA has a total of 20 National Championships in an array of sports.

...USC you dare ask? USC has 21 National Championships in the same amount of time. Go back to elementary school to learn that Westwood has been trying to compare (B)ruin multiplication with Trojan addition. We “subtract” and we still have more... HaHa

As far as that old guy Bob Dylan (your age maybe?) is concerned, he never reclaimed his fame from the hippy folk days so the only thing changing for him was lack of glory... HaHa

(this one is for Rob) USC - MORE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN UCLA IN THE LAST 10 YEARS!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26062 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if "the times they are a changing" is correct. I think more that it's cyclical. We've just had more "up" years than "down." Enjoy your time in the sun, much like we did in the last decade, but it will eventually turn again.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26063 Dec 16, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if "the times they are a changing" is correct. I think more that it's cyclical. We've just had more "up" years than "down." Enjoy your time in the sun, much like we did in the last decade, but it will eventually turn again.
True, but its nice to be on this end again :)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26064 Dec 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
STFU dragg kween troll..LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
'
Back to the homophobic comments again troll ???,..... fool these comments do not bug me at all, I'm good with who I am, you however must throw out homophobic comments like theres something is wrong being gay, some things never change troll.
grow up child

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26065 Dec 16, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU dragg kween troll..LMFAO!!
Oh please Imposter, talk about a drag queen??
go away little girl, leave me and my PPPeter alone, its really non of your bees wax.

Fight On Peter, were ready to welcome you home. all is forgiven
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26066 Dec 16, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please Imposter, talk about a drag queen??
go away little girl, leave me and my PPPeter alone, its really non of your bees wax.
Fight On Peter, were ready to welcome you home. all is forgiven
LMFAO! I answered Bruin Nation and now I get a response from her alter ego dragg kween fight_on....You must have got your accounts mixed up again MBD, Rob used to do it all the time....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26067 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
'
I'm good with who I am, like theres something is wrong being gay, some things never change I've been kweer since I was a child, ever since I spent the night with one of my many "uncles"
You go girl!...LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26068 Dec 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>In case you dont read other Topix posts (like the one Fart Deco Man constantly gibbers all over) I will help remind you that UCLA has not gained on USC in NC count, and that especially holds true to football:
Here is your biggest (B)ruin fallacy of all with your ignorance in simple mathematics. Giving you the 1 vacated National Championship for football (to make you whiners happy), in the last 10 years (2003 forward) UCLA has a total of 20 National Championships in an array of sports.
...USC you dare ask? USC has 21 National Championships in the same amount of time. Go back to elementary school to learn that Westwood has been trying to compare (B)ruin multiplication with Trojan addition. We “subtract” and we still have more... HaHa
As far as that old guy Bob Dylan (your age maybe?) is concerned, he never reclaimed his fame from the hippy folk days so the only thing changing for him was lack of glory... HaHa
(this one is for Rob) USC - MORE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN UCLA IN THE LAST 10 YEARS!
Your the one so quick to point out how SC follows its team unlike UCLA well just saw of the 11,000 tickets allocated to Mighty SC only 5,000 have sold, wow ya mean the meanleyless bowl game early Dec. isn't that important to the Trojan faithfull? LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26069 Dec 16, 2013
I see the gapped tooth hillbillies mighty Trojans beat down those perennial Basketball powerhouse Cal St Bakersfield at home by a earthshattering 4 points, WOW a signature win for the hillbilly, LMFAO
Next up 1 & 9 powerhouse LBS oh my sides are hurting how Fking funny
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26070 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the gapped tooth hillbillies mighty Trojans beat down those perennial Basketball powerhouse Cal St Bakersfield at home by a earthshattering 4 points, WOW a signature win for the hillbilly, LMFAO
Next up 1 & 9 powerhouse LBS oh my sides are hurting how Fking funny
Still jealous of Andy Enfield? Why because he chose USC over UCLA and because he has a hot wife? Oh wait I forgot you have a wife(Rob BFL lmfao!) who is 20 years younger than you and hotter than shyt..LMFAO! Oh i see you were 20 years old when you bought the blow up doll you married...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26071 Dec 16, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about as lucid and on-topic as you have been in years. There's still a tinge of bias and USC-hate, but that's to be expected. Unfortunately, all of your previous posts will lead most to read this with a cloud of suspicion and not fully understand some of the points you are making. And that's your own fault.
LOL!! Yup...didn't even bother with his bs!

As for lucid, you're being way too generous. The obvious flaw with his so-called logic is hilarious, but he's too stupid to see it.

Let him pretend they've beaten a fully loaded USC team. He's obviously still trying to convince himself. Nothing else can explain his long winded blabbering.

Fight On! BEAT THE BULLDOGS!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26072 Dec 16, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.

As I've stated, there aren't many Trojans stupid enough to claim we''ve caught their bb program just because we split 2 games with them in any given year. Heck, even on the rare occasions we sweep them!

There's a difference between having a better team once every 6-8 years and catching a PROGRAM. Not to mention the fact that only an idiot would claim to have caught a program when that team is handicapped by the NCAA. But hey, if that's the only way they can compete with USC! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26073 Dec 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>In case you dont read other Topix posts (like the one Fart Deco Man constantly gibbers all over) I will help remind you that UCLA has not gained on USC in NC count, and that especially holds true to football:
ONE NC in the last 38 years in their major sport.

But hey, their bb head coaching job is one of the best in the country. Their bb program is one of the best in the country! ROTFLMAO!!!

And some moronic Bruin fans think WE'RE full of ourselves as far as USC football is concerned. LOL!!

Since: Dec 13

Orange, CA

#26074 Dec 17, 2013
Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to my teacher, but I found my files were lost, I didn't know what to do. I felt upset. At last, some of my friends told me download EaseUs ext3 data recoverysoftware.
http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/partition...
So, i did it. but I am still doubt that if it is fine? How about your opinions on the data recovery software?Is there any other way to backup my files expect using software?If you know the product, please replay to me. Thank you!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26075 Dec 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Who would you say has had more success in the last 20 years, the USC (football school) Trojans or the UCLA (basketball school) Bruins... HaHa
which of the 2 schools' programs had a national title taken away for cheating? and currently on probation? OOOOOOHHHHHJ!!!!((((((BOOM)))) )))) game over !!!! LOSER!!!!!!!! LMAO

#26076 Dec 17, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Still jealous of Andy Enfield? Why because he chose USC over UCLA and because he has a hot wife? Oh wait I forgot you have a wife(Rob BFL lmfao!) who is 20 years younger than you and hotter than shyt..LMFAO! Oh i see you were 20 years old when you bought the blow up doll you married...LMFAO!!
bwahahahahaha as if UCLA would have given one ounce of consideration to that jackass Enfeld.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26077 Dec 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>bwahahahahaha as if UCLA would have given one ounce of consideration to that jackass Enfeld.
Oh that's right mighty FUCLA with all their tainted illegally purchased bb titles chose the great Steve Alfraud who by the way is steps BELOW Andy Enfield! What a joke. Can you imagine Steve Alfraud coaching Duke, Kentucky, even his alama mater Indiana U told him to eff himself....LMFAO! But the desperate and lowly FUCLA Ruins were turned down by every coach they approached and went with Alfraud....LMFAO!!

#26078 Dec 17, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right mighty FUCLA with all their tainted illegally purchased bb titles chose the great Steve Alfraud who by the way is steps BELOW Andy Enfield! What a joke. Can you imagine Steve Alfraud coaching Duke, Kentucky, even his alama mater Indiana U told him to eff himself....LMFAO! But the desperate and lowly FUCLA Ruins were turned down by every coach they approached and went with Alfraud....LMFAO!!
yah, you dumbass, Enfeld with 1 year of coaching experience, has proven he's better than Alford. LMAO furthermore, UCLA doesn't hire jackasses that challenge opposing coaches to on the basketball floor to fights, or opposing team's fans to fist fights in hotel lobbyies, or drive over to a remote spot on Hollywood Blvd. with a bag with $1000 to pay the person responsible for bringing OJ Mayo to USC...these descriptions fit your last 3 BB coaches.

As for UCLA cheating when the dominated for 1.5 decades in BB, prove it! Sam Gilbert was not a UCLA employee, just a fan like you and me. The NCAA investigated and found "no wrong doing" and dropped the investigation...so cry me a river, you little pu$$ie.

What's more painful, seeing UCLA dominate in ALL THREE MAJOR SPORTS in L.A.? or the pain you went through with your sex change?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,394,597
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 311,324
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 min IB DaMann 9,794
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,492
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web