UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
24,601 - 24,620 of 27,019 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me Mister Traveler, Lifer is always trying to put things in other people's mouths, especially on speedo night at MBD/Bruin hot tub parties ;)
Hon its time to come clean, were all willing to welcome you BACK to the brother/sister hood, stop denying your real self, we have all been there, please sign in and lets move on.

http://sait.usc.edu/lgbt/

we still love you.
Fight On hon, Fight The Fk On
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

MBD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon its time to come clean, were all willing to welcome you BACK to the brother/sister hood, stop denying your real self, we have all been there, please sign in and lets move on.
we still love you.
Hey MBD/BN/f_o I have to admit you are a "true blue" Bruin, with your gold hair and permanent blue make up,not only do you arouse BLF you make coach Jim Mora proud! You go girl...LMFAO!!

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No claims here other then the usual that you put in me and Trojans mouths. But in response to BN and his “not bad’ comment about UCLA players in the NBA, I would have no problem putting forth and NBA Trojan starting five of DeMar DeRozan, Taj Gibson, OJ Mayo, Nick Young, and Nikola Vucevic against any five your (B)ruins can muster. You may have the advantage at PG but our shooting guards would torch you… HaHa
of those 5 Trojans you mentioned (the only 5 playing in the NBA), how many are NBA all stars? LMAO you're stupid for even going there. FACT!!!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rob, I know that UCLA is pro-hommo as stated by Jim Mora and by it's fan base such as you and BN, with that being said try and talk about sports once in a while! It's bad enough Jim Mora is using his position as head coach to promote hommoism now followers such as you and BN are ruining sports threads with this agenda.
sorry Fight On, but ever since you had the sex change I feel a little strange fighting with you, I know you're not a real woman, but still. So you can try insulting me all you want to get me out of my gentleman mode of you wish, but it may not work.:(
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry Fight On, but ever since you had the sex change I feel a little strange fighting with you, I know you're not a real woman, but still.
Yeah, right! Someone who tries to pretend his team beat a fully rostered team wouldn't back down even if he were a woman. You would have no problem with it.

Nice try.

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right! Someone who tries to pretend his team beat a fully rostered team wouldn't back down even if he were a woman. You would have no problem with it.
Nice try.
then what you're saying is that beating Stamford, OSU, and the other 7 teams was just a fluke, correct?
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

^^^^ of course hypocritical, excuses-filled trOJan, will ignore answering my question, like he alwys does, he'll claim he's answered it a million times before so why bother. LMFAO what a POS!!! trOJan claims the only reason UCLA bytchslapped USC the last 2 years is because USC doesn't have a "fully rostered" team, I say it's BULLSHYT!!!

I'll ask trOJan the same qonlyuestion: So does trhat mean the win over Stanford, Oregon State, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Cal, Boston College, Hawaii and Utah State was just LUCK and a complete FLUKE, is that correct trOJan????

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry Fight On, but ever since you had the sex change I feel a little strange fighting with you, I know you're not a real woman, but still. So you can try insulting me all you want to get me out of my gentleman mode of you wish, but it may not work.:(
Lifer please, being a gentleman is much more than yelling obscenities on this public forum :/

Go Bruins! We uphold certain standards, especially alternative ones that Coach Jimmy approves of!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
we still love you.
Lifer please, can we stay focused on our bowl game instead of you tinkering around in your cross-dressed moniker again :/

Go Bruins! fellas, we need every ounce of concentration to not lose yet another bowl game!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>DeMar DeRozan 21.5 PPG
Nikola Vucevic 14.6 PPG
OJ Mayo 14.4 PPG
Nick Young 14.3 PPG
Taj Gibson 12.3 PPG
Not bad for a water polo school heh BN, HaHa
> Wow! Congratulations! USC's Water Polo Team is rockin' & rollin'!
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Coach Art Deco Man is the most intelligent person on the sports blogs. I just wish I knew something..........anything to match wits with the great Coach of Topix. I previously posted (for the purpose of starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic and erroneous messages) certainly confirms myself as a certified troll. I wish I was RIGHT about something once in my lifetime. He is just to smart for me to do battle with.. He is so RIGHT all the time and I can barely scratch my azz and chew gum at the same time... because I am a loserTrojan fan (sorry, had to throw my truthful comment in there)... HaHa
> Sounds like you're in a world of hurt, Trajon boy! Go figure!!! Coach Artie suggests you pull your pumpkin sized empty head out of your wide BRAzilian @ss for starters. Maybe post something that would be helpful for your identical looking Trajon Troll Brothers. Ooops, my bad ... that would go against all the laws of physics. Now, listen up, numb nuts ... only, Professor Artie can help you and your Trajon Troll Twit Brothers (PP Pete, Bite On, etc. find yall's way out of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. And, just think ... The Professor is doing all this ... FREE of CHARGE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Coach Artie..........why am I such a brainless idiot? Sniff Sniff!!!
> Listen up dummy! If I've told you once, I've told you twice ... for starters, you have to quit walking around with your head up your @ss,. Don't be saying things that you obviously don't know jack about. Get an education. Wipe the snot off your face and quit acting like you're a grownup. Now, don't ask The Coach again ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Doing what The Coach has to do, to keep trolls from committing hari-kari)
>:/
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like you're in a world of hurt, Trajon boy! Go figure!!! Coach Artie suggests you pull your pumpkin sized empty head out of your wide BRAzilian @ss for starters. Maybe post something that would be helpful for your identical looking Trajon Troll Brothers. Ooops, my bad ... that would go against all the laws of physics. Now, listen up, numb nuts ... only, Professor Artie can help you and your Trajon Troll Twit Brothers (PP Pete, Bite On, etc. find yall's way out of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. And, just think ... The Professor is doing all this ... FREE of CHARGE!
Congrats to you Artie. Watched a report on 60 Minutes where all the animals in Lake Charles La trace their blood line to you,that includes Gators and Armadillos...LMFAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, can we stay focused on our bowl game instead of you tinkering around in your cross-dressed moniker again :/
Go Bruins! fellas, we need every ounce of concentration to not lose yet another bowl game!
PP doll you need to focus on being truthful with yourself, come home PP we'll forgive you, your a trojan thru and thru, embrace it ... we all have !!!!

Fight On PP

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow! Congratulations! USC's Water Polo Team is rockin' & rollin'!
and the SPEEDO's they wear are the Bomb!!!!

Fight On Coach Deco, Fight On
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="MBD/Pete_Carroll "]<quoted text>
and the SPEEDO's they wear are the Bomb!!!!
Fight On Coach Deco, Fight On[/QUOTE]

You would know, you speedo wearing troll Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, you speedo wearing troll Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!
Don't be so jelouse Imposter, PP and I go waaaaaay back, He/she is a Trojan and I want him/her back in the Trojan fold, besides you need to stay out of this it's between me and PP slut.
now run along bitch.

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so jelouse Imposter, PP and I go waaaaaay back, He/she is a Trojan and I want him/her back in the Trojan fold, besides you need to stay out of this it's between me and PP slut.
now run along bitch.
lmfao!!!!
COACH ARTIE

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie, just to show you how intelligent I am..........it took me two hours to watch 60 minutes. My boyfriend was LHAO!!
> A USC grad, right!?
>º/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like you're in a world of hurt, Trajon boy! Go figure!!! Coach Artie suggests you pull your pumpkin sized empty head out of your wide BRAzilian @ss for starters. Maybe post something that would be helpful for your identical looking Trajon Troll Brothers. Ooops, my bad ... that would go against all the laws of physics. Now, listen up, numb nuts ... only, Professor Artie can help you and your Trajon Troll Twit Brothers (PP Pete, Bite On, etc. find yall's way out of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. And, just think ... The Professor is doing all this ... FREE of CHARGE!
Coach please, Nation is trying very hard to defend you as not being trollish, but such inflammatory comments to other individuals here on Topix might make us have a second vote at our Bruin conference (hope we don't get the voting sheets wet in the hot tub):/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We don't care how long we wait for a National Championship in a sport that counts because we want some respect mind all of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Patrick 226,095
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,098,942
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,424
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••