UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26036 Dec 13, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like you're in a world of hurt, Trajon boy! Go figure!!! Coach Artie suggests you pull your pumpkin sized empty head out of your wide BRAzilian @ss for starters. Maybe post something that would be helpful for your identical looking Trajon Troll Brothers. Ooops, my bad ... that would go against all the laws of physics. Now, listen up, numb nuts ... only, Professor Artie can help you and your Trajon Troll Twit Brothers (PP Pete, Bite On, etc. find yall's way out of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. And, just think ... The Professor is doing all this ... FREE of CHARGE!
>:)
Congrats to you Artie. Watched a report on 60 Minutes where all the animals in Lake Charles La trace their blood line to you,that includes Gators and Armadillos...LMFAO!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26037 Dec 13, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, can we stay focused on our bowl game instead of you tinkering around in your cross-dressed moniker again :/
Go Bruins! fellas, we need every ounce of concentration to not lose yet another bowl game!
PP doll you need to focus on being truthful with yourself, come home PP we'll forgive you, your a trojan thru and thru, embrace it ... we all have !!!!

http://sait.usc.edu/lgbt/

Fight On PP

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26038 Dec 13, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow! Congratulations! USC's Water Polo Team is rockin' & rollin'!
>:)
and the SPEEDO's they wear are the Bomb!!!!

Fight On Coach Deco, Fight On
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26039 Dec 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="MBD/Pete_Carroll "]<quoted text>
and the SPEEDO's they wear are the Bomb!!!!
Fight On Coach Deco, Fight On[/QUOTE]

You would know, you speedo wearing troll Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26040 Dec 13, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, you speedo wearing troll Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!
Don't be so jelouse Imposter, PP and I go waaaaaay back, He/she is a Trojan and I want him/her back in the Trojan fold, besides you need to stay out of this it's between me and PP slut.
now run along bitch.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26041 Dec 13, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so jelouse Imposter, PP and I go waaaaaay back, He/she is a Trojan and I want him/her back in the Trojan fold, besides you need to stay out of this it's between me and PP slut.
now run along bitch.
lmfao!!!!
COACH ARTIE

Lake Charles, LA

#26042 Dec 14, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie, just to show you how intelligent I am..........it took me two hours to watch 60 minutes. My boyfriend was LHAO!!
> A USC grad, right!?
>º/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26043 Dec 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like you're in a world of hurt, Trajon boy! Go figure!!! Coach Artie suggests you pull your pumpkin sized empty head out of your wide BRAzilian @ss for starters. Maybe post something that would be helpful for your identical looking Trajon Troll Brothers. Ooops, my bad ... that would go against all the laws of physics. Now, listen up, numb nuts ... only, Professor Artie can help you and your Trajon Troll Twit Brothers (PP Pete, Bite On, etc. find yall's way out of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. And, just think ... The Professor is doing all this ... FREE of CHARGE!
>:)
Coach please, Nation is trying very hard to defend you as not being trollish, but such inflammatory comments to other individuals here on Topix might make us have a second vote at our Bruin conference (hope we don't get the voting sheets wet in the hot tub):/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We don't care how long we wait for a National Championship in a sport that counts because we want some respect mind all of you!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26044 Dec 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach please, Nation is trying very hard to defend you as not being trollish, but such inflammatory comments to other individuals here on Topix might make us have a second vote at our Bruin conference (hope we don't get the voting sheets wet in the hot tub):/
Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We don't care how long we wait for a National Championship in a sport that counts because we want some respect mind all of you!
Well Peter is ANYONE knows about trolls it would be you my dear,

now after todays meeting the "gang" is willing to forgive you for posing as a Bruin when we all know your a Trojan thru & thru.

Come hope Peter, come home... all is forgivin

http://sait.usc.edu/lgbt/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26048 Dec 15, 2013
URINATING USC PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach please, you should keep doing what is right, even though I don't know right from wrong, I know with your supreme intelligence that you know right from wrong..........that's all that matters. CT the love/lust of my life is trying very hard to defend me as not being trollish, but it's to no avail as he is a master troll him/her self. You do have a talent for inflammatory comments to other individuals here on Topix who rightfully deserve it. So we trolls of the Trojan Ghetto will have a second vote at our Trojan Troll Hot Tub Conference at the Gay Caballero declaring you "the brain of Topix" (hope we don't get the voting sheets wet in the hot tub):/
Go Trojans, Go beat Frisco State! Go USC Water Polo team!
We Trojans don't care how long we wait for a National Championship in a sport that counts because we want some respect mind all of you!
USC - an equal opportunity school of professional athletes!
> Listen up, girly boy! You and your beloved college football team has to earn respect. You don't get it by cheating!
The Coach, has from the beginning, used tough, proven methods to keep you certified trolls from dumbing down the internet.
Yep, Coach Artie slams unintelligent babbling trolls back into The Wilderness of Dumbass where they can wander around aimlessly in circles, while trying to learn how to walk in a straight line, and, most of all … trying to keep themselves from committing hari-kari.
Now, run along PP and have yourself a great day in the Wilderness… uh, I mean, Trajon Ghetto … ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Constantly strengthening his resolve to rid the world of brainless twits)

P.S.- Lock and Load, baby!!!
>º)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26049 Dec 15, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Listen up, all you boys! You and your beloved college football team has to earn respect. You don't get it by being Bruin soft!
The Coach, has from the beginning, used tough love, proven man on man methods to keep you certified Deco followers from sticking dick in the internet.
Yep, Coach Artie slams defenseless young boys back into The Wilderness of Boy Scouts and their Scout Master where they can wander around aimlessly in circle jerks, while trying to learn how to walk in a straight line, after Coach Artie has extended his Deco pole into their little backsides.
Now, run along PP and have yourself a great day in the Wilderness… uh, I mean, Bruin boy on boy abyss … ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Constantly strengthening his manhood to ride the world in Bruin boys)
P.S.- Lock and release Load, baby!!!
>º)
Coach Dico, you trying to make all of us fellas jealous again ;)

Go Bruins Go Tigers, Go Coach and his Dico Pole!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26050 Dec 15, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Dico, you trying to make all of us fellas jealous again ;)
Go Bruins Go Tigers, Go Coach and his Dico Pole!
Peter, Peter, Peter, the gang is ready to forgive and forget your discretions, we realize when you got deep into nitric oxide during your flings on SMBlvd you were going off the deep end. we the USC GLBT family will help you get back to the right life of all true SC Trojans, gay or straight

Fight On Peter come home to the "family"

http://sait.usc.edu/lgbt/

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26051 Dec 16, 2013
The question still lingers and it requires a straight answer. USC had a record of 9-4 this year, and in those wins I would call 2 of them some-what quality wins - vs. Oregon State and Arizona, and one slam dunk quality win vs. Stanford. Now if USC had their arms tied all year, how were they able to win those 9 games? surely I thought they would lose to Oregon State, Arizona, and Stanford, which would have given them a record of 6-7 my original prediction, which no doubt would have been spot on! had they not switched coaches...AHHHH, "switched coaches"!! that, my friends was the reason why USC was considered a an average to below average team, when Kiffin was the coach.

The truth is, and only the ones that are bold enough and honest enough are willing to admit - the reason why USC was not so successful (even though they are 1 win from winning 10) was NOT because of the shortage of players, as a certain USC fan on here claims - the reason for the "unsuccessful season" was poor coaching!!! not so much the scholarship reductions.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that anytime you have less players to play with, yes, your success rate on the field will diminish, USC knew that, we all knew that!!! which is why USC prolonged the reductions by extending their sanctions, by appealing the decision by the NCAA. This delay allowed USC to stockpile their talent level and live through the sanctions with not much drop-off in success. Did this work out? arguably yes! why? they had 11 wins in 2011, 7 wins in 2012 and maybe 10 wins in 2013, while UCLA has not had 10 wins since 2005.

My point? stop making excuses that for losing to WSU, ASU, ND, and UCLA. USC simply lost those 4 games because the opponents wanted it more (and missed field goals by your kicker).

You don't beat Stanford by simply being fired up, you beat them because you have the talent to beat them, just like you had the talent to beat 8 other Division-1 teams. You couldn't beat UCLA because UCLA wanted it more...you couldn't beat because our coach is one of the best in the Pac-12...you couldn't beat UCLA because we also have tons of talent, young but very talented.

Time to give credit where credit is due, the torch has been handed to UCLA, the keys to the city are in UCLA's hands and it's for USC to take them back, and for UCLA to smash USC in the mouth for the next 3 or 5 years, which is really how long it's going to take them to recuperate from the sanctions, which haven't really started to hit, until those recruiting classes start getting on the field without the aid of the stars that were there prior to them signing the LOI. The most difficult years for USC will be 2015 2016 and 2017 in those years, IMO.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26052 Dec 16, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, Peter, Peter, our gang, I mean the Trojan gang is ready to forgive and forget your discretions, we realize when you got deep into nitric oxide during your flings on SMBlvd you were going off the deep end. We the UCLA, um I mean the USC GLBT family will help you get back to the right life of a true fan, gay or straight (it never has stopped Bruin For Life from speaking his mind)
Fight On Peter come over to the "family". I am lonely being the only mole on their side.
Oh MBD, your attempt to confuse those nasty Trojans is going a bit too far as you even have three of the top Bruins in myself, Lifer, and Brewski utterly confused with your secret posts of attempted distractions. I have been informed they may no longer be posting because of you :(

My suggestion is that you are causing more puzzlement amongst us Bruins than anything, and those nasty Trojans are just laughing at us. I am afraid they see right through your conniving attempt just like Missouri ran right though our Bruin basket-baller defense :(

Go Bruins! MBD, Fake-Pete Carroll and Lifer’s posts from San Francisco do our Bruin community no good!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26053 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The question still lingers and it requires a straight answer. USC had a record of 9-4 this year, and in those wins I would call 2 of them some-what quality wins - vs. Oregon State and Arizona, and one slam dunk quality win vs. Stanford. Now if USC had their arms tied all year, how were they able to win those 9 games? surely I thought they would lose to Oregon State, Arizona, and Stanford, which would have given them a record of 6-7 my original prediction, which no doubt would have been spot on! had they not switched coaches...AHHHH, "switched coaches"!! that, my friends was the reason why USC was considered a an average to below average team, when Kiffin was the coach.
The truth is, and only the ones that are bold enough and honest enough are willing to admit - the reason why USC was not so successful (even though they are 1 win from winning 10) was NOT because of the shortage of players, as a certain USC fan on here claims - the reason for the "unsuccessful season" was poor coaching!!! not so much the scholarship reductions.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that anytime you have less players to play with, yes, your success rate on the field will diminish, USC knew that, we all knew that!!! which is why USC prolonged the reductions by extending their sanctions, by appealing the decision by the NCAA. This delay allowed USC to stockpile their talent level and live through the sanctions with not much drop-off in success. Did this work out? arguably yes! why? they had 11 wins in 2011, 7 wins in 2012 and maybe 10 wins in 2013, while UCLA has not had 10 wins since 2005.
My point? stop making excuses that for losing to WSU, ASU, ND, and UCLA. USC simply lost those 4 games because the opponents wanted it more (and missed field goals by your kicker).
You don't beat Stanford by simply being fired up, you beat them because you have the talent to beat them, just like you had the talent to beat 8 other Division-1 teams. You couldn't beat UCLA because UCLA wanted it more...you couldn't beat because our coach is one of the best in the Pac-12...you couldn't beat UCLA because we also have tons of talent, young but very talented.
IMO.
Oh boy Lifer, you are just digging a hole for us Bruins. By saying USC had poor coaching and were not affected by player reductions really scares the tight gold pants off my fanny :/

By saying such, then that means they could
1) still win 10 games this season, despite all they have experienced
2) They could re-load very easily with their likeable new Coach who is considered one of the best recruiters in the country
3)They are USC, so their stockpile is always deeper than anyone else’s because everyone wants to play for the Trojans
4)A Trojan full stockpile is unsurpassed here on the West Coast
5)What if Coach Jimmy starts to believe his new-found fame and takes one of those job offers (I heard Texas wants to pay him double of what we Bruins are paying him)

Go Bruins! I just want a bowl game victory but Lifer already wants us to all drink the Mylanta!

Go Bruins! I just want a bowl game victory but Lifer already wants us to all drink the Mylanta!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26054 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The question still lingers and it requires a straight answer. USC had a record of 9-4 this year, and in those wins I would call 2 of them some-what quality wins - vs. Oregon State and Arizona, and one slam dunk quality win vs. Stanford. Now if USC had their arms tied all year, how were they able to win those 9 games? surely I thought they would lose to Oregon State, Arizona, and Stanford, which would have given them a record of 6-7 my original prediction, which no doubt would have been spot on! had they not switched coaches...AHHHH, "switched coaches"!! that, my friends was the reason why USC was considered a an average to below average team, when Kiffin was the coach.
The truth is, and only the ones that are bold enough and honest enough are willing to admit - the reason why USC was not so successful (even though they are 1 win from winning 10) was NOT because of the shortage of players, as a certain USC fan on here claims - the reason for the "unsuccessful season" was poor coaching!!! not so much the scholarship reductions.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that anytime you have less players to play with, yes, your success rate on the field will diminish, USC knew that, we all knew that!!! which is why USC prolonged the reductions by extending their sanctions, by appealing the decision by the NCAA. This delay allowed USC to stockpile their talent level and live through the sanctions with not much drop-off in success. Did this work out? arguably yes! why? they had 11 wins in 2011, 7 wins in 2012 and maybe 10 wins in 2013, while UCLA has not had 10 wins since 2005.
My point? stop making excuses that for losing to WSU, ASU, ND, and UCLA. USC simply lost those 4 games because the opponents wanted it more (and missed field goals by your kicker).
You don't beat Stanford by simply being fired up, you beat them because you have the talent to beat them, just like you had the talent to beat 8 other Division-1 teams. You couldn't beat UCLA because UCLA wanted it more...you couldn't beat because our coach is one of the best in the Pac-12...you couldn't beat UCLA because we also have tons of talent, young but very talented.
Time to give credit where credit is due, the torch has been handed to UCLA, the keys to the city are in UCLA's hands and it's for USC to take them back, and for UCLA to smash USC in the mouth for the next 3 or 5 years, which is really how long it's going to take them to recuperate from the sanctions, which haven't really started to hit, until those recruiting classes start getting on the field without the aid of the stars that were there prior to them signing the LOI. The most difficult years for USC will be 2015 2016 and 2017 in those years, IMO.
This is about as lucid and on-topic as you have been in years. There's still a tinge of bias and USC-hate, but that's to be expected. Unfortunately, all of your previous posts will lead most to read this with a cloud of suspicion and not fully understand some of the points you are making. And that's your own fault.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26055 Dec 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh MBD, your attempt to confuse those nasty Trojans is going a bit too far as you even have three of the top Bruins in myself, Lifer, and Brewski utterly confused with your secret posts of attempted distractions. I have been informed they may no longer be posting because of you :(
My suggestion is that you are causing more puzzlement amongst us Bruins than anything, and those nasty Trojans are just laughing at us. I am afraid they see right through your conniving attempt just like Missouri ran right though our Bruin basket-baller defense :(
Go Bruins! MBD, Fake-Pete Carroll and Lifer’s posts from San Francisco do our Bruin community no good!
Peter, Peter, come home to the USC LGBT All is forgiven as its the holidays and we want yuou back in the fold the Trojan Family misses you dearly

Fight On Peter, Fight On
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26056 Dec 16, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, Peter, come home to the USC LGBT All is forgiven as its the holidays and we want yuou back in the fold the Trojan Family misses you dearly
Fight On Peter, Fight On
LMFAO!! MBD/BN/Pete_Carroll/ f_o....What a effen troll you are BN!! You are still dumb enough to think that PPP is me..LMFAO!! And to think CPEM thought of you as a decent guy, yall aint nothing but a troll..LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26057 Dec 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1SC Bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
LMFAO!! MBD/BN/Pete_Carroll/ f_o....What a effen troll you are BN!! You are still dumb enough to think that PPP is me..LMFAO!! And to think CPEM thought of you as a decent guy, yall aint nothing but a troll..LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

wrong again as usual troll, but keep deflection your homophobic rants,
I'm choosing to stay off until football games come up, speaking of which your trojans are going down saturday, fool

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26058 Dec 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 5 that's sad,
I'm sure the gapped toothed hillbillie will add at least 1 during his tenure Ha, ha
BTW didn't see any all americans on the USA Today team from that "football" school sc, Yes UCLA had 2, 1 first teamer and 1 second team, and even your "Heisman" pick for 2013 Lee wasn't even a finalist for the Biletnikoff
LMFAO, some "football" school
Who would you say has had more success in the last 20 years, the USC (football school) Trojans or the UCLA (basketball school) Bruins... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Agents of Corruption 1,406,329
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr thetruth 256,128
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web