UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26003 Dec 12, 2013
I see the topix troll continues to spew his homophobic rants, even at Christmas time, What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26004 Dec 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well there is truth to you being a law-abiding man Sheriff Artie as is Les Miles, who always gives lawbreakers a second chance to straighten up their lives. If they don't LSU kicks those criminals off their team, something USC could never do.......because we have too many criminals and that would overflow the county jail and San Quintin prison. I would be fired if I was the Sheriff because I would trun my back and have failed to lock up all those Trojan banditos for all their unruly activity in the Trojan Ghetto. Your Bayou Vandals just kicked RB Jeryl Brazil (typical Brazilian thug) for being arrested for the 2nd time in just 6 weeks. USC would still be paying him if he was playing football for the Trojans LMAO. Pat Hayden and Steve Sarkisian will not kick any Trojan player off the team even a scumbag degenerate criminal like OJ because USC wants to beat UCLA at ANY underhanded cost. I heard MY Trojans are going to pay out more money to our players as incentives to beat the Bruins next year. And the Trojans are bringing back our infamous Trojan sweep play (sweep the USC crimes under the rug). Did that Trojan play ever go away? I should talk.......being the idiot that I am… LMFAO
> Yeah, you should talk! LMAO!!!
>:D
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26005 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the topix troll continues to spew his homophobic rants, even at Christmas time, What a pathetic excuse for a human being.
There you go again dooshe talking crapp about your beloved Rob, so what if he called me a tranny. I do thank you for coming to me defence though even if you are a kween...LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26006 Dec 12, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again dooshe talking crapp about your beloved Rob, so what if he called me a tranny. I do thank you for coming to me defence though even if you are a kween...LMFAO!
But I speak the truth, you? you're just spewing hate for no reason. sad.:(
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26007 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>But I speak the truth, you? you're just spewing hate for no reason. sad.:(
LMFAO! You speak the truth??? The only thing true about you is that you're a dyck slurrper. LMFAO! You have the least amount of credibility on here 2nd is your bytch Pete_Carroll/MBD/BN/fight-On/. ....LMFAO!!

#26008 Dec 12, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You speak the truth??? The only thing true about you is that you're a dyck slurrper. LMFAO! You have the least amount of credibility on here 2nd is your bytch Pete_Carroll/MBD/BN/fight-On/. ....LMFAO!!
So are trying to say you're not a transsexual? wow. how sad it must be making the decision of your life, getting that sex change only to turn around and say - in other words -what a mistake that was.:(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26009 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see the topix troll continues to spew his homophobic rants, even at Christmas time
Thank you Nation for sticking up for our beliefs and alternative lifestyles ;)

Go Bruins! Coach Jimmy frowns upon those types of rants!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26010 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
This is one time I agree with you BN, Rob is out of control, you need to have a talk with your bytch.

West Hollywood, CA

#26011 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>So are trying to say you're not a transsexual? wow. how sad it must be making the decision of your life, getting that sex change only to turn around and say - in other words -what a mistake that was.:(
Lifer you are really getting off base here and your overall sensitivity is seriously in question :/

I called the on campus Counseling Center and Dr. Andrew Felder has a 10am tomorrow to fit you in for a cultural issue analysis. It is okay for a non-alum like you if you attend with me at your side ;)

Go Bruins! What time should I pick up in the wagon!

#26012 Dec 12, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one time I agree with you BN, Rob is out of control, you need to have a talk with your bytch.
Hey now, it's okay there are support groups that can help cope through this situation, many transsexuals have felt like you do, but they found that through proper therapy and support, they were able have a functional life. I'm pulling for you sweet thang!

West Hollywood, CA

#26013 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now, it's okay there are support groups that can help cope through this situation, many transsexuals have felt like you do, but they found that through proper therapy and support, they were able have a functional life. I'm pulling for you sweet thang!
Speaking of therapy Lifer, Dr. Felder has that appointment (maybe two) reserved for you :)

Go Bruins! We keep our own flaws in house!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26014 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now, it's okay there are support groups that can help cope through this situation, many transsexuals have felt like you do, but they found that through proper therapy and support, they were able have a functional life. I'm pulling for you sweet thang!
Hey Rob, I know that UCLA is pro-hommo as stated by Jim Mora and by it's fan base such as you and BN, with that being said try and talk about sports once in a while! It's bad enough Jim Mora is using his position as head coach to promote hommoism now followers such as you and BN are ruining sports threads with this agenda.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26015 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but CT will claim that Young and Derozan are superior player than any of the ones you just mentioned from UCLA...I guess since the suck big elephantDick in football, tey have a better chance to be relevant in Basketball, since the claime to "own in L.A." in that wall mural om their lockeroom. what an effing joke!!! I can't wait for the next UCLA beat down on SUC next month...it's gonna be PAIIIIINFUL. lmao
No claims here other then the usual that you put in me and Trojans mouths. But in response to BN and his “not bad’ comment about UCLA players in the NBA, I would have no problem putting forth and NBA Trojan starting five of DeMar DeRozan, Taj Gibson, OJ Mayo, Nick Young, and Nikola Vucevic against any five your (B)ruins can muster. You may have the advantage at PG but our shooting guards would torch you… HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26016 Dec 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, you should talk! LMAO!!!
>:D
Yeah, and you continue to troll! LMAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26017 Dec 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and you continue to troll! LMAO!!!
wrong on calling him a troll

"In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

NOW THAT'S YOUR TROJAN BUDDY fight on the topix troll to a tee,
not Deco

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Interne...
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26018 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."
not Deco
I think you fit the description to a tee MBD.

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person with many monikers like MBD/BN/Pete_Carroll/fight_on who sows homophobic discord on topix by stalking other posters while wearing his speedos.

San Marino, CA

#26019 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA currently has 13 former basketball players listed on NBA rosters. In addition to Barnes, Collison, Farmar, Holiday, Hollins, Lee, Mbah a Moute, Muhammad and Watson, that list features Arron Afflalo (Orlando Magic), Trevor Ariza (Washington Wizards), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves) and Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder).
Not bad heh CT ha,ha,
DeMar DeRozan 21.5 PPG
Nikola Vucevic 14.6 PPG
OJ Mayo 14.4 PPG
Nick Young 14.3 PPG
Taj Gibson 12.3 PPG

Not bad for a football school heh BN, HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26020 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not Deco
Fart Deco Man fits the majority of those descriptions to a T. Any fool who spends his time re-wording EVERY word you previously posted (for the purpose of starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages) IS certainly a troll. I am RIGHT calling him such. I am also RIGHT because I am a Trojan (sorry, had to throw my inflammatory comment in there)... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#26021 Dec 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No claims here other then the usual that you put in me and Trojans mouths.… HaHa
Believe me Mister Traveler, Lifer is always trying to put things in other people's mouths, especially on speedo night at MBD/Bruin hot tub parties ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#26022 Dec 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not Deco
How about some Bruin football slang while we are at it Nation :)

TACKLE
HORSE COLLAR
TIGHT END
WIDE RECEIVER
SLOT RECEIVER
ELIGIBLE RECEIVER
ONE FOOT IN
PUMP FAKE
SLIDE FOOT FIRST
SWITCHBACK
PISTOL
HOLDING
ILLEGAL TOUCH
FAIR CATCH
TAKE A KNEE
CRACKBACK
ELIGIBLE RECEIVER

Go Bruins! Ohhhhh I just love football!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,564,935
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 315,232
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Into The Night 11,293
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr superwilly 258,476
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web