UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#25980 Dec 11, 2013
<<<<< You like my Headline?
<<<<< Go Bruins!!!
Bloomington Dad

Fontana, CA

#25981 Dec 11, 2013
I dont think so

#25982 Dec 11, 2013
Has anyone ever heard of a team winning 9 games, which included a win over Stanford (a top-5 team), playing at a disadvantage with "one arm tied behind their backs"? LMAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25983 Dec 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of a team winning 9 games, which included a win over Stanford (a top-5 team), playing at a disadvantage with "one arm tied behind their backs"? LMAO
Yes! 2013 USC Trojans.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25984 Dec 11, 2013
1 on the 1st team and 1 on the 2nd...nice

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25985 Dec 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I just thought of something...we own L.A. in ALL the major sports...we own the condomes. in football...basketball....and most defiitely Baseball where WE ARE the National Champions!!!
Uhhhhhhhhh, no wonder all these condoms are so butt hurt!!!! we own them trOJies in EVERYTHING!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Wow very good declaration lifer! We can make a local claim for this year in what you just mentioned, but thank goodness for our lady Bruins finally giving us some recognition on a National level ;)

Go Bruins! One day our male sports participants need to return the favor to our dominant ladies!

West Hollywood, CA

#25986 Dec 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer please don't give those nasty Trojans any ammunition. For their team, and all they have been through this season, to still possibly win 10 games this season :/

Oh Lordie, I will have to get my Mylanta back out for when they are back at full strength and Hot Rod Hundley is no longer with us :/

Go Bruins! Praying for a 10 win season for the first time since 2005!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25987 Dec 11, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! 2013 USC Trojans.
I said "disadvantaged" not retards that would not get into a real school like UCLA.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25989 Dec 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO as we speak your condoms are being bitchslapped in all the major sports...now if going down memorey lane makes you feel better then by no means!!! you go girl!!! Bruins bitchslapping condoms, just like BN and I bitchslapping you in all our posts. LMAO
Heh heh heh heh heh heh... Had to share a laugh on this one. Went to the ESPN-LA page

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/

and scrolled down to the game schedule for each of our local teams' next games coming up. Lakers, Clippers, UCLA bowl game, USC bowl game, Kings, Dodger news, UCLA basketball...... but wait! USC basketball is so disregarded they are not even listed... Heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

Go Bruins!!! Ownage feels pretty good right now!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25990 Dec 11, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow very good declaration lifer! We can make a local claim for this year in what you just mentioned, but thank goodness for our lady Bruins finally giving us some recognition on a National level ;)
Go Bruins! One day our male sports participants need to return the favor to our dominant ladies!
That's 110 UCLA championships my "fellow" (cough-cough) Bruin! You need to step up to get with OUR program PPPutz, otherwise we will have to sell you off to that other school on the unruly side of town!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25991 Dec 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>That's 110 UCLA championships my "fellow" Bruin! You need to step up to get with OUR program PPPositive, otherwise we might lose you off to that fun school on the unruly side of town!!!
Gotcha Brewski. I must admit that I am rather uniformed about all those less significant titles we Bruins can claim. I promise to learn more about these uneventful sports and games ;)

After all, too many of us have already left the sheltered confines of Westwood to go to that other side of town and have unruly fun :/

Go Bruins! I promise to learn more about those 98 titles the rest of the world doesn’t know about either!

West Hollywood, CA

#25992 Dec 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I said "disadvantaged" not retards.
Lifer please, do we need to cart you off to Westwood sensitivity training again :/

Go Bruins! Coach jimmy does not approve of Lifer's statement!
Southern Cal

United States

#25993 Dec 11, 2013
USC is never going to compete with UCLA in anything! Southern Cal's best days are far behind them! The future only looks bright for the Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#25995 Dec 11, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
USC doesn't have to compete, UCLA will always be an afterthought the red headed step child in LA. The only way UCLA's future will be bright is if they get rid of those two kweer, kumm sucking phagges BFL and BN their depature as fair weather fans will brighten all of LA...LMFAO!!
Please sir, I resemble those remarks and your comments are an insult to somewhere up to 60% of our past and present student body :/

Might I remind you that nothing you can say will dispirit the actions of my fellow Bruins. You see, in Westwood gayety with gallantry are alive and (s)well :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins! Go MBD/Nation, Go Lifer, Go Brewski! Together we are ONE!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25996 Dec 11, 2013
Southern Cal wrote:
USC is never going to compete with UCLA in anything! Southern Cal's best days are far behind them! The future only looks bright for the Bruins!
Whatever you're smoking, I want some!!

Another year on the sanctions, MAYBE one after that to fully recover and then it's back to dominance. Even being down 15-20 scholarships we've been making a decent game of it all.

Hell, even A&M knows this. That's why they backed out of our home & home with them!!

Idiots get on us about our schedule, as if we can DEMAND that teams play us! Dumbasses should learn something about NCAA football.

Fight On!! BEAT THE BULLDOGS!!! GO PAC-12!!!!(Even the Bruins!)

#25997 Dec 11, 2013
Southern Cal wrote:
true dat!! FACT!!!

#25998 Dec 11, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
USC doesn't have to compete, UCLA will always be an afterthought the red headed step child in LA. The only way UCLA's future will be bright is if they get rid of those two kweer, kumm sucking phagges BFL and BN their depature as fair weather fans will brighten all of LA...LMFAO!!
yah, so says Mr. Transsexual a.k.a. Fight On.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25999 Dec 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you're smoking, I want some!!
I don't think you want what he's smoking...Rob takes a huge puff of a man cigar the kind attached to BN/MBD...LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26002 Dec 12, 2013
Pat Forde's players of the year.
Barr D player of he year, nice

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/pat-fordes-coll...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26003 Dec 12, 2013
I see the topix troll continues to spew his homophobic rants, even at Christmas time, What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,173,403
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 307,990
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 234,627
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr Quantummist 3,136
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web