UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#25893 Dec 8, 2013
answer my question trojan, was your football team playing with a disadvantage when they played Oregon State when they played Colorado when they played Arizona when they played cal and when they played Stanford?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25894 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
answer my question trojan, was your football team playing with a disadvantage when they played Oregon State when they played Colorado when they played Arizona when they played cal and when they played Stanford?
I've answered that question at least 2 or 3 times previously. No need to do it again.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25896 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
USA Today's Bowl Projections:
Tue., Dec. 31
Sun ACC vs. Pac-12 Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
Sat., Dec. 21
Las Vegas Mountain West vs. Pac-12 Fresno State vs. USC
Nation I sure hope we did not blow this one :/

While we Bruins play a team we are expected to beat, they are lower ranked than us and it isn't much of an accomplishment. But then if we lose against them......Oh My :/

Go Bruins! Maybe we SHOULD have been like USC and play a higher ranked opponent than us!

West Hollywood, CA

#25897 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer could we please just focus on our bowl game :/

By playing a lower ranked opponent in Virginia Tech, we Should have no disadvantage in that game (except they still might travel better than we do):/

Go Bruins! I am afraid of traveling to Texas, how about you!

#25898 Dec 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered that question at least 2 or 3 times previously. No need to do it again.
no, you have not, i've only asked this question in the last 12 hours, ANSWER the question, P$U$Y!!! We're you at a disadvantage when you beat, Hawaii, Boston College, Utah, Utah State, Arizona, Oregon State, Colorado, Cal, and Stanford?? Man UP and answer the question you FOOL!!! of course you won't answer it, and you finally, do it will be with a spin, because you're full of shit!!!!

#25899 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
stuttering again fool, must have something in your mouth
quack, quack.
he's got trOJan's dick in it.

West Hollywood, CA

#25900 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he's got trOJan's dick in it.
Cummmm now Lifer, you know we are supposed to keep this sort of talk within the confines of MBD's hot tub and our weekly Bruin meetings ;)

Go Bruins! I think we can, I think we can, beat Virginia tech!

West Hollywood, CA

#25901 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
stuttering again fool, must have something in your mouth
quack, quack.
You know Nation, I sure hope this Holiday classic won't be coming true at our expense this year "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" :/

Go Bruins! I myself prefer Rudolph and his red nose while drinking Peppermint Schnapps!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25902 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he's got trOJan's dick in it.
Now now Roberto, let's not continue with the use of homophobic rage on this thread. You're setting a bad example for one of your younger Bruins in PPPete. You wouldn't want him to grow up to be like BN or MBD or UCLA Rob or some of the other unscrupulous Bruins that have trolled here before.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25903 Dec 9, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see they got their arses handed to them by an inferior team, they were out coached in the second half by a much better coach. Thanks for the update my good and wonderful friend.
yes, we had a bad day on the hard-wood floor, we got our assed KICKED!! there, happyy? how's that Basketball team at South Central that "Owns L.A." doing? LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25904 Dec 9, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Roberto, let's not continue with the use of homophobic rage on this thread. You're setting a bad example for one of your younger Bruins in PPPete. You wouldn't want him to grow up to be like BN or MBD or UCLA Rob or some of the other unscrupulous Bruins that have trolled here before.
Tyrone's waiting for you, he says you owe him $5.00 change from the $15.00 you charged him for that facial he gave you last night. LMFAO

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25905 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we had a bad day on the hard-wood floor, we got our assed KICKED!! there, happyy? how's that Basketball team at South Central that "Owns L.A." doing? LMAO
We cleaned up on Boston College the other day and are now 6-3. For what is expected, I say the Trojans are holding their own in basketball. Besides, your (B)ruins have more to lose since you always claim such basketball superiority, which quite frankly was last seen in Westwood waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1995... HaHa

#25906 Dec 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We cleaned up on Boston College the other day and are now 6-3. For what is expected, I say the Trojans are holding their own in basketball. Besides, your (B)ruins have more to lose since you always claim such basketball superiority, which quite frankly was last seen in Westwood waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1995... HaHa
has your coach had any fist fights lately against the other team's coach? Lmao

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25907 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>has your coach had any fist fights lately against the other team's coach? Lmao
You mean the incident that if one of your (B)ruin pansy coaches did that you would call it “passion”? Anyway, nope. Coach Enfield is too busy now. Some alum gave him an interesting task of listing all the UCLA (B)ruin players that have left your basketball program in the last 5 or 6 years. Between our games, they estimate Coach Enfield wont be able to get them all listed before New Years and might have to work through Xmas... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25908 Dec 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the incident that if one of your (B)ruin pansy coaches did that you would call it “passion”? Anyway, nope. Coach Enfield is too busy now. Some alum gave him an interesting task of listing all the UCLA (B)ruin players that have left your basketball program in the last 5 or 6 years. Between our games, they estimate Coach Enfield wont be able to get them all listed before New Years and might have to work through Xmas... HaHa
When the gapped tooth hillbillies done, have him list all the Basketball Bruins that played Pro, that should keep gappy busy till next football season, LMFAO

Hey SC has a good dental school, maybe they can fix the Hillbillies teeth. ha,ha,
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25909 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
When the gapped tooth hillbillies done, have him list all the Basketball Bruins that played Pro, that should keep gappy busy till next football season, LMFAO
Hey SC has a good dental school, maybe they can fix the Hillbillies teeth. ha,ha,
You mean that list of players recruited and coached by the ousted Ben Howland? Give that list to Steve Alfraud, you two can go over it while you're blowing him.What a joke hire that's gonna turn out to be, Guerrero should have hired you Sandusky..LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#25910 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of basket-balling Nation, the AP poll has our Bruins out of the Top 25 :(

Go Bruins! So much for our short-lived dual citizenship!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25911 Dec 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
You mean that list of players recruited and coached by the ousted Ben Howland? Give that list to Steve Alfraud, you two can go over it while you're blowing him.What a joke hire that's gonna turn out to be, Guerrero should have hired you Sandusky..LMFAO![/QUOTE]

Your slipping troll you usually respond to my post within minutes
get a new alert troll

BTW watched the asskicking again 35 to 14 fool. Enjoy it more and more a true asskincking.

West Hollywood, CA

#25912 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your slipping troll you usually respond to my post within minutes
get a new alert troll
BTW watched the asskicking again 35 to 14 fool. Enjoy it more and more a true asskincking.
Lifer, maybe you can help a fellow Bruin here. Jonathan spilled a latte on our Tivo and it is stuck on the recording of our basket-baller loss against that Missouri team :/

Go Bruins! Help please!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25913 Dec 9, 2013
To the scizo PPPRick/Fight On

UCLA lost by 9 Points to now ranked Missouri who is 9 & 0

the condoms have a 14 point loss to Unranked Wake Forest

and 13 point loss to Unranked Utah St.

and a gapped tooth Hillbilly coach.

your point is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DEATH 1,223,436
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Tourista 309,740
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 238,319
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web