UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33669 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25909 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
When the gapped tooth hillbillies done, have him list all the Basketball Bruins that played Pro, that should keep gappy busy till next football season, LMFAO
Hey SC has a good dental school, maybe they can fix the Hillbillies teeth. ha,ha,
You mean that list of players recruited and coached by the ousted Ben Howland? Give that list to Steve Alfraud, you two can go over it while you're blowing him.What a joke hire that's gonna turn out to be, Guerrero should have hired you Sandusky..LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25910 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
When the gapped tooth hillbillies done, have him list all the Basketball Bruins that played Pro, that should keep gappy busy till next football season, LMFAO
Hey SC has a good dental school, maybe they can fix the Hillbillies teeth. ha,ha,
Speaking of basket-balling Nation, the AP poll has our Bruins out of the Top 25 :(

Go Bruins! So much for our short-lived dual citizenship!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25911 Dec 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
You mean that list of players recruited and coached by the ousted Ben Howland? Give that list to Steve Alfraud, you two can go over it while you're blowing him.What a joke hire that's gonna turn out to be, Guerrero should have hired you Sandusky..LMFAO![/QUOTE]

Your slipping troll you usually respond to my post within minutes
get a new alert troll

BTW watched the asskicking again 35 to 14 fool. Enjoy it more and more a true asskincking.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25912 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
get a new alert troll
BTW watched the asskicking again 35 to 14 fool. Enjoy it more and more a true asskincking.
Lifer, maybe you can help a fellow Bruin here. Jonathan spilled a latte on our Tivo and it is stuck on the recording of our basket-baller loss against that Missouri team :/

Go Bruins! Help please!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25913 Dec 9, 2013
To the scizo PPPRick/Fight On

UCLA lost by 9 Points to now ranked Missouri who is 9 & 0

the condoms have a 14 point loss to Unranked Wake Forest

and 13 point loss to Unranked Utah St.

and a gapped tooth Hillbilly coach.

your point is?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25914 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
get a new alert troll
Here you go stalker bytch I answered you, now you're gonna go beat the ol pekker cuz I answered my bytch....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25915 Dec 9, 2013
Here you go stalker bytch I answered you, now you're gonna go beat the ol pekker cuz I answered my bytch....LMFAO![/QUOTE]

Here's some numbers to chew on troll,

Might want to get a calculator from your mom.... never mind I'm sure she's busy servicing the UCLA O. line

Last 3 games UCLA vs SC Sc scored 50, 28 & 14 (still with me troll) 50+28+14= 92 points.

UCLA Zero + 38 + 35,= 73 Points. Still with me troll?

so in 3 games the average (know what average is troll?) score is USC 31 UCLA 24, still with me troll?

YET SC LOST 2 OF THE 3 GAMES (the last 2) LMFAO Troll
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25916 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
To the scizo PPPRick/Fight On
UCLA lost by 9 Points to now ranked Missouri who is 9 & 0
the condoms have a 14 point loss to Unranked Wake Forest
and 13 point loss to Unranked Utah St.
and a gapped tooth Hillbilly coach.
your point is?
Hey megadypp shytt. Missouri was unranked when they kicked your arse and out coached your huckster of a coach Alfraud. My point is an(you have proven it) that you are a mega dyppshytt double talking back stabbing two faced troll......Snookums...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25917 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some numbers to chew on troll,
Might want to get a calculator from your mom.... never mind I'm sure she's busy servicing the UCLA O. line
Last 3 games UCLA vs SC Sc scored 50, 28 & 14 (still with me troll) 50+28+14= 92 points.
UCLA Zero + 38 + 35,= 73 Points. Still with me troll?
so in 3 games the average (know what average is troll?) score is USC 31 UCLA 24, still with me troll?
YET SC LOST 2 OF THE 3 GAMES (the last 2) LMFAO Troll
Hey dimwit you faggs are down 14 wins in the series and have been outscored 200-108 in the last 7 games, if you guys win 10 games this year it will be 7 times in Ruin history that feat has been accomplished, USC has done more than that in the last 10 years alone...Quit while you're behind MBF (Manhattan _Beach Fagge or Fraud) Man you are effen retarted no wonder you and the Slob are butt buddies....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25918 Dec 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Hey megadypp shytt. Missouri was unranked when they kicked your arse and out coached your huckster of a coach Alfraud. My point is an(you have proven it) that you are a mega dyppshytt double talking back stabbing two faced troll......Snookums...LMFAO![/ QUOTE]

And your Hillbilly gapped tooth coach got BLOWN OUT by 2 UNRANCKED TEAMS by a 13 point average Troll

what don't you understand fool?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25919 Dec 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the incident that if one of your (B)ruin pansy coaches did that you would call it “passion”? Anyway, nope. Coach Enfield is too busy now. Some alum gave him an interesting task of listing all the UCLA (B)ruin players that have left your basketball program in the last 5 or 6 years. Between our games, they estimate Coach Enfield wont be able to get them all listed before New Years and might have to work through Xmas... HaHa
Yeah, the ones that leave, but NOT TO come to your piss hole university? or that told you to F yourselves when you tried recruiting him,(like Isaac Hamilton), who your HillBillie coach tried to get tom UTEP? and he chose UCLA?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25920 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Hillbilly gapped tooth coach got BLOWN OUT by 2 UNRANCKED TEAMS by a 13 point average Troll
So what it's early in the season only a dickwadd like you would claim a national championship after 8 games...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25921 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Hillbilly gapped tooth coach
Say MBDooshe, are you jealous of Enfield cuz he's a gap toothed hillbilly with a hot wife and you're a balding troll who has Rob as his bytch and a collection of 1960's national geographic magazines with naked African bushwomen as his go to?...LMFAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25922 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BN, USC basketball is SOOOOO irrelevant, I have no idea why you're even wasting one second of your time talking about it. Why is it that each time I watch the 35-14 ass whoopin' I see a play that I missed the last time? it's like watching it for the first time each time...LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25923 Dec 9, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Say MBDooshe, are you jealous of Enfield cuz he's a gap toothed hillbilly with a hot wife and you're a balding troll who has Rob as his bytch and a collection of 1960's national geographic magazines with naked African bushwomen as his go to?...LMFAO!!
Go pay Tyrone his $5.00 he says you kept the change last night after the facial he gave you...a facial, just like the one Bruins gave your trOJans last week. 35-14 BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25924 Dec 9, 2013
So what it's early in the season only a dickwadd like you would claim a national championship after 8 games...LMFAO![/QUOTE]

HELLO Troll???

your the fool making a big deal about 1 UCLA loss, while your beloved condoms have 3

I truly believe I'm dealing with a child with limited mental capacity

LMFAO Troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25925 Dec 9, 2013
Say MBDooshe, are you jealous of Enfield cuz he's a gap toothed hillbilly with a hot wife and you're a balding troll who has Rob as his bytch and a collection of 1960's national geographic magazines with naked African bushwomen as his go to?...LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Foll I live in MB, not balding and my wife is 23 yrs younger than me and hot as hell, Unlike a troll such as yourself that has "Rosy Palm" as his "Ol Lady" Dude you have NO IDEA how great my life is compared to you troll.

LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25928 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BN, USC basketball is SOOOOO irrelevant, I have no idea why you're even wasting one second of your time talking about it. Why is it that each time I watch the 35-14 ass whoopin' I see a play that I missed the last time? it's like watching it for the first time each time...LMAO
Hey Rob ol buddy how could you still be friends with BN after all the private shyt he said about you? All the things you told him in private he leaked out, you're romance in HS with that guy from Schurr etc....LMFAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25929 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO Troll???
your the fool making a big deal about 1 UCLA loss, while your beloved condoms have 3
I truly believe I'm dealing with a child with limited mental capacity
LMFAO Troll
Hey BN, I went back a couple weeks and found this post from Fight On, Post #25163 after they beat Stanford:
"Hey MBD/Pete_Carroll, I know you wanna congratulate me on USC's win over mighty Stanford the team that beat the crapp our of your Ruins.. November 30 your Ruins will be getting the royal shchytt kicked out of them!!!!!"
----------
Hey Fight On, what happened???????? bwahahahahahaha littleBitch!!!! 35-14 - is your assStill sore from the ButtRape that took place at that piss Hole called the coliseum? BAUAHAHAHAHA
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25930 Dec 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Foll I live in MB, not balding and my wife is 23 yrs younger than me and hot as hell, Unlike a troll such as yourself that has "Rosy Palm" as his "Ol Lady" Dude you have NO IDEA how great my life is compared to you troll.
LMFAO
what????? but he lives in La Puente??? isn't La Puente the equivalent of Del Mar? or Pacific Palisades?? buahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min VetnorsGate 1,580,794
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 316,313
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web