UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,224)

Showing posts 24,461 - 24,480 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao
Klemm to usc "take for shit load of dirty money and shove it your a$$!!!!... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Keep at them Lifer! A good defense is an even trickier offense ;)

Go Bruins! Let's talk football here, not our basket-baller catastrophe!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the Bruins will NEVER have a win such as that one! ROTFLMAO!!!
As I've stated, let them enjoy it while they can. Only chicks would whoop it up over wins over a handicapped team.
Please Mister Trojan, as a concerned Bruin I kindly request that we all forget that game :/

You don't realize how many a night our weekly Bruin hot tub went cold when we would have to discuss the ramifications of that game
:(

Go Bruins! That loss will always be there, but at least we retired those ineffective, all white uniforms!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of football, I am so nervous fellas that we might get one of those Oklahoma teams if we agree to the Holiday or Alamo bowls :/

The Royal Flush Vegas bowl now has Fresno State but they are something like 11-1, so maybe we take our evaporating chances on the Fight Hungry bowl against BYU :/

Go Bruins! At least we don't have to play Baylor because unlike us they are a BCS worthy team.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it wasn't 50-0 that's the equivalent of 100 large pipinos up your arse, even that many you can't feel...LMFAO!
100 pipinos?? Whoa!!! That must be the normal for you kweenie. Ehe ehe ehe ehe

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the Bruins will NEVER have a win such as that one! ROTFLMAO!!!
As I've stated, let them enjoy it while they can. Only chicks would whoop it up over wins over a handicapped team.
and your "handicapped" teamvwill never win 8 in a row. Hilarious, your team went went 6-2 including a win over Stamford, abd you still have the stupidity to make this most hideous claim...thanks for showing how stupid you are..you are the only USC fan that I have heard making those excuses. ROTFLMAO

35-14. BITCH!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and your "handicapped" teamvwill never win 8 in a row. Hilarious, your team went went 6-2 including a win over Stamford, abd you still have the stupidity to make this most hideous claim...thanks for showing how stupid you are..you are the only USC fan that I have heard making those excuses. ROTFLMAO
35-14. BITCH!!!!!
They're not excuses, Moron. They're factors that impact the results.

You're stupid enough to claim that since we had 11 on offense & 11 on defense, it made everything OK. Well, the same can be said about teams who played against Reggie Bush, Idiot! Did the fact his parents were living rent free in a home give him some sort of advantage on the field?! Did that make him less prone to being tackled? ROTFLMAO!!

As I've stated many times, you couldn't go without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

USA Today's Bowl Projections:

Tue., Dec. 31
Sun ACC vs. Pac-12 Virginia Tech vs. UCLA

Sat., Dec. 21
Las Vegas Mountain West vs. Pac-12 Fresno State vs. USC
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Tue., Dec. 31
Sat., Dec. 21
That article in the Times yesterday about the possibility of us facing LK (with Fresno St) soon was funny.

I'd actually pull for the Bruins in that one. Have a buddy who's a Hokie fan that is always talking smack about how weak the Pac-12 is.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Fight On Ignorant of Professor Arties Universal Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie in case you haven't heard, the world is not flat. LMFAO!!
> Coach Artie doesn't see the humor in your statement, Fight On. The Coach (educated by The Great Professor Himself) has knowledge, fact, and wisdom, that the world is flat where he is standing.
>:)

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not excuses, Moron. They're factors that impact the results.
You're stupid enough to claim that since we had 11 on offense & 11 on defense, it made everything OK. Well, the same can be said about teams who played against Reggie Bush, Idiot! Did the fact his parents were living rent free in a home give him some sort of advantage on the field?! Did that make him less prone to being tackled? ROTFLMAO!!
As I've stated many times, you couldn't go without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it!
USC had an illegible player on the field, what is it...that...you....don't...com prehend?...furthermore, what does that gotta with this? Was anyone here making excuses back then about losing to SuC? Dypshit.

35-14 we own L.A. bitch!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC had an illegible player on the field, what is it...that...you....don't...com prehend?...furthermore, what does that gotta with this? Was anyone here making excuses back then about losing to SuC? Dypshit.
35-14 we own L.A. bitch!!!!
You are such an idiot. Why am I not shcoked my very simple point was too much for you to grasp?

Hilarious that you're too stupid to see how you contradicted yourself, in claiming we weren't at a disadvantage, since we had 11 on off & 11 on def.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. Why am I not shcoked my very simple point was too much for you to grasp?
Hilarious that you're too stupid to see how you contradicted yourself, in claiming we weren't at a disadvantage, since we had 11 on off & 11 on def.
were at a DISADVANTAGE vs. Stanford, Arizona, Colorado, Cal, Oregon State?
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Tue., Dec. 31
Sat., Dec. 21
Say there my good friend, you wouldn't happen to know the final score of yesterdays UCLA vs Missouri basketball game. I'm sure those Bruins lead by John Wooden II aka Steve Alfraud trounced those unranked Tigers of Missourah.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>were at a DISADVANTAGE vs. Stanford, Arizona, Colorado, Cal, Oregon State?
Say there my good friend, you wouldn't happen to know the final score of yesterdays UCLA vs Missouri basketball game. I'm sure those Bruins lead by John Wooden II aka Steve Alfraud trounced those unranked Tigers of Missourah.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
choke (coke) whatever floats your buttboat... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

Yep troll they suffered their 1st loss of the year to a 9 & 0 team now ranked #20 that hasn't lost at home in 2 yrs and has a 24 game winning streak at home.

lets see if the gapped toothed hillbillies team loses #4 tonight

BTW I watched last weeks 35 to 14 asskicking of U$C again last night, it was MUCH better the 2nd time around fool,

still walking like a duck? quack, quack,

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC Bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Say there my good friend, you wouldn't happen to know the final score of yesterdays UCLA vs Missouri basketball game. I'm sure those Bruins lead by John Wooden II aka Steve Alfraud trounced those unranked Tigers of Missourah.[/QUOTE]
stuttering again fool, must have something in your mouth

quack, quack.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep troll they suffered their 1st loss of the year to a 9 & 0 team now ranked #20 that hasn't lost at home in 2 yrs and has a 24 game winning streak at home.
BTW I watched last weeks 35 to 14 asskicking of U$C again last night, it was MUCH better the 2nd time around fool,
Oh I see they got their arses handed to them by an inferior team, they were out coached in the second half by a much better coach. Thanks for the update my good and wonderful friend.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Answer my question Trojan.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched it every day, and 8 just imagine two little bitches Fight On and Trojan with tears rolling down their cheeks crying "untie their arms!! untie their arms!!" ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,461 - 24,480 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••