UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25852 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who got BitchSlapped by the NCAA? Not UCLA, you tool!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
35-14 BITCH!!!!
You've been bytched slapped by the NCAA at least 6 times and have the worst reputation in NCAA BB history as a school of cheaters. Although you personally may have been dyckslapped 100 times last night on SM Blvd....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25853 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who got BitchSlapped by the NCAA? Not UCLA, you tool!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
35-14 BITCH!!!!
LOL!! As if 35-14 has ANYTHING to do with UCLA's cheating. What a moron.

No worries. As I've stated, enjoy it while you can. FUCLA couldn't compete with USC fully loaded. But some fools will pretend these couple of wins occurred while they were.

It's all good.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25854 Dec 7, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey PPPuker, BN, BFL and I took a vote as to whether we let you stay around here on Topix or kick your masquerading ahss outta here. Very simple and up to you being a voice of reason as you like vocalize.
At the end of your posts in your standard Go Bruins signature, we expect with you being a fellow Bruin (cough cough) and all, all your future signatures will read as such:
Go Bruins! We won 35-14 and own the USC TrOJans!
We will give you through tonight to think about it while you are enjoying various Trojans in CT's San Marino jacuzzi!
Brewski please, no time to get overly concerned in Lady Gaga type signatures and all, we have a crisis here :/

Our basket-baller Bruins just had our true blue jerseys turned inside out on us against Missouri who wasn't even ranked in the Top 25 :(

Do you realize that any ordinary team that decides to act like ruffians against us exposes our lack of toughness! So much for Lifer's insertion of our Bruins being #18 in the country :(

Go Bruins! Lifer jinxed us with his boasting!

West Hollywood, CA

#25855 Dec 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Artie the Articulate must say you're telling me that John Wooden and UCLA bought and stole all of their ncaa national basketball championships? Damn shame!!!
Pfff-pfff-pfff Ö patooy!
Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate
>;)
Please Coach, we Bruins don't need you to gang up on us here too :/

This is one that we constantly try to misdirect or ignore but it just isn't going away. We would appreciate you not adding to that part of our shamed past!

Go Bruins! Um, so how bout dem Dodgers!

West Hollywood, CA

#25856 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
35-14 BITCH!!!!
Please Lifer, let's not overly use this "bitchslap" term! It could certainly be applied to us too and our basket-baller loss this morning at the hands of Missouri :(

Go Bruins! The Top 25 was nice while it lasted!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#25857 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been bytched slapped by the NCAA at least 6 times and have the worst reputation in NCAA BB history as a school of cheaters. Although you personally may have been dyckslapped 100 times last night on SM Blvd....LMFAO!
you weren't bitchslapped, you were dickSlapped last night by Jonathan. LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25858 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you are, afterall, dealing with fans who are delusional enough to think we wanted Petersen. The truth is he wanted USC, but he didn't get it.

I'm not sure I agree with the decision. But it was USC who rejected Petersen.

The only reason he didn't get it is, he wasn't a good fit for an LA job. He's a great coach and I LOVE that he joined the Pac-12. It's going to elevate the conference, without a doubt.

Screw the SEC!! GO PAC!! And go Sun Devils!!

#25859 Dec 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you are, afterall, dealing with fans who are delusional enough to think we wanted Petersen. The truth is he wanted USC, but he didn't get it.
I'm not sure I agree with the decision. But it was USC who rejected Petersen.
The only reason he didn't get it is, he wasn't a good fit for an LA job. He's a great coach and I LOVE that he joined the Pac-12. It's going to elevate the conference, without a doubt.
Screw the SEC!! GO PAC!! And go Sun Devils!!
yeah right!!;It's the second time he rejected your asses. USC can never accept rejections, just like when Tony Dungy said "no way" usc came up with "it was an imposter". The truth is you got Sark because he's the only one desperate enough to take it. Hilarious also how USC offered a boat load of money to Adrian Klemm and he told USC to fcuk off!! Yet a life long Trojan and a recruiting machine Kennedy Polamalu became a Bruin and also told USC to fcuk off!!! Pretty much your cheating program is dead, D-E-A-D dead!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

35-14 Bitch!!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25860 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right!!;It's the second time he rejected your asses. USC can never accept rejections, just like when Tony Dungy said "no way" usc came up with "it was an imposter". The truth is you got Sark because he's the only one desperate enough to take it. Hilarious also how USC offered a boat load of money to Adrian Klemm and he told USC to fcuk off!! Yet a life long Trojan and a recruiting machine Kennedy Polamalu became a Bruin and also told USC to fcuk off!!! Pretty much your cheating program is dead, D-E-A-D dead!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
35-14 Bitch!!!!
Go blow Steve Lavin Alfraud you two make a lovely couple both losers...LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25861 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right!!;It's the second time he rejected your asses. USC can never accept rejections, just like when Tony Dungy said "no way" usc came up with "it was an imposter". The truth is you got Sark because he's the only one desperate enough to take it. Hilarious also how USC offered a boat load of money to Adrian Klemm and he told USC to fcuk off!! Yet a life long Trojan and a recruiting machine Kennedy Polamalu became a Bruin and also told USC to fcuk off!!! Pretty much your cheating program is dead, D-E-A-D dead!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
35-14 Bitch!!!!
Good one Lifer! Let's keep talking football all the way up to our bowl game shall we! It will take the sting off our big basket-baller loss today against an unranked opponent ;)

Go Bruins! Football, football football, even if it is about the two teams playing today that both beat us!
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#25862 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right!!;It's the second time he rejected your asses.
ROTFLMAO!!! He was never offered the job, you idiot.

About as lame as you trying to claim you'd never do Melissa McCarthy, when the truth is, you'd bury your face in her if she ever gave you the time of day!!! LOL!!!

The Village Idiot strikes again!!!
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#25863 Dec 7, 2013
"As flashy as it would have been for the Trojans to land Petersen, USC won't miss him, because he wasn't the guy Haden wanted.

According to Ryan Phillips, Haden chose to pass on Petersen because he interviewed poorly.

"Petersenís interview left a lot to be desired. USCís people were expecting to have him emerge as the leader after meeting with him, but instead left with more questions than answers," Phillips said.

Bruce Feldman backed that up on Thursday, when he tweeted about Petersen interviewing for the UW job:

Furthermore, Petersen's ability to replicate success in a market like Los Angeles is pretty questionable. Under Petersen, the Broncos went 92-12, have won five conference titles and two BCS Bowl games. In its second season in the Mountain West Conference, however, Boise State slipped to 8-4 this year and has all but faded from memory on the national scene.

If Petersen could not continue to contend in the Mountain West, could he really flourish in the Pac-12, and more specifically, Los Angeles?"

But some morons will still try to claim he turned down the Trojans. LOL!!!

Yeah, I turned down Emma Roberts, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock and Carrie Underwood! They all wanted me. ROTFLMAO!!!

#25864 Dec 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
"As flashy as it would have been for the Trojans to land Petersen, USC won't miss him, because he wasn't the guy Haden wanted.
According to Ryan Phillips, Haden chose to pass on Petersen because he interviewed poorly.
"Petersenís interview left a lot to be desired. USCís people were expecting to have him emerge as the leader after meeting with him, but instead left with more questions than answers," Phillips said.
Bruce Feldman backed that up on Thursday, when he tweeted about Petersen interviewing for the UW job:
Furthermore, Petersen's ability to replicate success in a market like Los Angeles is pretty questionable. Under Petersen, the Broncos went 92-12, have won five conference titles and two BCS Bowl games. In its second season in the Mountain West Conference, however, Boise State slipped to 8-4 this year and has all but faded from memory on the national scene.
If Petersen could not continue to contend in the Mountain West, could he really flourish in the Pac-12, and more specifically, Los Angeles?"
But some morons will still try to claim he turned down the Trojans. LOL!!!
Yeah, I turned down Emma Roberts, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock and Carrie Underwood! They all wanted me. ROTFLMAO!!!
if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao

Klemm to usc "take for shit load of dirty money and shove it your a$$!!!!... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25865 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Maybe not but you sure do have no problem selling your wide used up arse on Santa Monica Blvd every night...LMFAO!!

#25866 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not but you sure do have no problem selling your wide used up arse on Santa Monica Blvd every night...LMFAO!!
speaking of wide used up a$$ your culo has still gotta be sore, are you able to walk? 35-14 ((((((((BOOM)))))))))
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#25867 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao
LOL!! As if you sound any smarter believing that he turned down USC!!!

BTW, Dumbass, where did I claim SS was a "better coach" than CP?! As CT stated, you love to put words in peoples' mouths (fingers).

Just because someone isn't a good FIT, doesn't mean they're not a good coach. But I can understand why a simpleton would the two as being the same.
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#25868 Dec 7, 2013
...would view the two...
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25869 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of wide used up a$$ your culo has still gotta be sore, are you able to walk? 35-14 ((((((((BOOM)))))))))
At least it wasn't 50-0 that's the equivalent of 100 large pipinos up your arse, even that many you can't feel...LMFAO!
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#25870 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it wasn't 50-0 that's the equivalent of 100 large pipinos up your arse, even that many you can't feel...LMFAO!

Dude, the Bruins will NEVER have a win such as that one! ROTFLMAO!!!

As I've stated, let them enjoy it while they can. Only chicks would whoop it up over wins over a handicapped team.

West Hollywood, CA

#25871 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao
Klemm to usc "take for shit load of dirty money and shove it your a$$!!!!... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Keep at them Lifer! A good defense is an even trickier offense ;)

Go Bruins! Let's talk football here, not our basket-baller catastrophe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,668
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr broombroom 200,977
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••