UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#25862 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right!!;It's the second time he rejected your asses.
ROTFLMAO!!! He was never offered the job, you idiot.

About as lame as you trying to claim you'd never do Melissa McCarthy, when the truth is, you'd bury your face in her if she ever gave you the time of day!!! LOL!!!

The Village Idiot strikes again!!!
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#25863 Dec 7, 2013
"As flashy as it would have been for the Trojans to land Petersen, USC won't miss him, because he wasn't the guy Haden wanted.

According to Ryan Phillips, Haden chose to pass on Petersen because he interviewed poorly.

"Petersen’s interview left a lot to be desired. USC’s people were expecting to have him emerge as the leader after meeting with him, but instead left with more questions than answers," Phillips said.

Bruce Feldman backed that up on Thursday, when he tweeted about Petersen interviewing for the UW job:

Furthermore, Petersen's ability to replicate success in a market like Los Angeles is pretty questionable. Under Petersen, the Broncos went 92-12, have won five conference titles and two BCS Bowl games. In its second season in the Mountain West Conference, however, Boise State slipped to 8-4 this year and has all but faded from memory on the national scene.

If Petersen could not continue to contend in the Mountain West, could he really flourish in the Pac-12, and more specifically, Los Angeles?"

But some morons will still try to claim he turned down the Trojans. LOL!!!

Yeah, I turned down Emma Roberts, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock and Carrie Underwood! They all wanted me. ROTFLMAO!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25864 Dec 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
"As flashy as it would have been for the Trojans to land Petersen, USC won't miss him, because he wasn't the guy Haden wanted.
According to Ryan Phillips, Haden chose to pass on Petersen because he interviewed poorly.
"Petersen’s interview left a lot to be desired. USC’s people were expecting to have him emerge as the leader after meeting with him, but instead left with more questions than answers," Phillips said.
Bruce Feldman backed that up on Thursday, when he tweeted about Petersen interviewing for the UW job:
Furthermore, Petersen's ability to replicate success in a market like Los Angeles is pretty questionable. Under Petersen, the Broncos went 92-12, have won five conference titles and two BCS Bowl games. In its second season in the Mountain West Conference, however, Boise State slipped to 8-4 this year and has all but faded from memory on the national scene.
If Petersen could not continue to contend in the Mountain West, could he really flourish in the Pac-12, and more specifically, Los Angeles?"
But some morons will still try to claim he turned down the Trojans. LOL!!!
Yeah, I turned down Emma Roberts, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock and Carrie Underwood! They all wanted me. ROTFLMAO!!!
if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao

Klemm to usc "take for shit load of dirty money and shove it your a$$!!!!... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25865 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Maybe not but you sure do have no problem selling your wide used up arse on Santa Monica Blvd every night...LMFAO!!

#25866 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not but you sure do have no problem selling your wide used up arse on Santa Monica Blvd every night...LMFAO!!
speaking of wide used up a$$ your culo has still gotta be sore, are you able to walk? 35-14 ((((((((BOOM)))))))))
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#25867 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao
LOL!! As if you sound any smarter believing that he turned down USC!!!

BTW, Dumbass, where did I claim SS was a "better coach" than CP?! As CT stated, you love to put words in peoples' mouths (fingers).

Just because someone isn't a good FIT, doesn't mean they're not a good coach. But I can understand why a simpleton would the two as being the same.
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#25868 Dec 7, 2013
...would view the two...
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25869 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of wide used up a$$ your culo has still gotta be sore, are you able to walk? 35-14 ((((((((BOOM)))))))))
At least it wasn't 50-0 that's the equivalent of 100 large pipinos up your arse, even that many you can't feel...LMFAO!
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#25870 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it wasn't 50-0 that's the equivalent of 100 large pipinos up your arse, even that many you can't feel...LMFAO!

Dude, the Bruins will NEVER have a win such as that one! ROTFLMAO!!!

As I've stated, let them enjoy it while they can. Only chicks would whoop it up over wins over a handicapped team.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25871 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if believing that crap will make you feel better, by no means, go for it!!! Sarkisian is better coach than Peterson. Lmfao
Klemm to usc "take for shit load of dirty money and shove it your a$$!!!!... this Bruin will not sell his soul to the devil - called U$C"
Keep at them Lifer! A good defense is an even trickier offense ;)

Go Bruins! Let's talk football here, not our basket-baller catastrophe!

West Hollywood, CA

#25872 Dec 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated, let them enjoy it while they can. Only chicks would whoop it up over wins over a handicapped team.
Please Mister Trojan, as a concerned Bruin I kindly request that we all forget that game :/

You don't realize how many a night our weekly Bruin hot tub went cold when we would have to discuss the ramifications of that game
:(

Go Bruins! That loss will always be there, but at least we retired those ineffective, all white uniforms!

West Hollywood, CA

#25873 Dec 8, 2013
Speaking of football, I am so nervous fellas that we might get one of those Oklahoma teams if we agree to the Holiday or Alamo bowls :/

The Royal Flush Vegas bowl now has Fresno State but they are something like 11-1, so maybe we take our evaporating chances on the Fight Hungry bowl against BYU :/

Go Bruins! At least we don't have to play Baylor because unlike us they are a BCS worthy team.

#25874 Dec 8, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
100 pipinos?? Whoa!!! That must be the normal for you kweenie. Ehe ehe ehe ehe

#25875 Dec 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
and your "handicapped" teamvwill never win 8 in a row. Hilarious, your team went went 6-2 including a win over Stamford, abd you still have the stupidity to make this most hideous claim...thanks for showing how stupid you are..you are the only USC fan that I have heard making those excuses. ROTFLMAO

35-14. BITCH!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25876 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and your "handicapped" teamvwill never win 8 in a row. Hilarious, your team went went 6-2 including a win over Stamford, abd you still have the stupidity to make this most hideous claim...thanks for showing how stupid you are..you are the only USC fan that I have heard making those excuses. ROTFLMAO
35-14. BITCH!!!!!
They're not excuses, Moron. They're factors that impact the results.

You're stupid enough to claim that since we had 11 on offense & 11 on defense, it made everything OK. Well, the same can be said about teams who played against Reggie Bush, Idiot! Did the fact his parents were living rent free in a home give him some sort of advantage on the field?! Did that make him less prone to being tackled? ROTFLMAO!!

As I've stated many times, you couldn't go without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25877 Dec 8, 2013
USA Today's Bowl Projections:

Tue., Dec. 31
Sun ACC vs. Pac-12 Virginia Tech vs. UCLA

Sat., Dec. 21
Las Vegas Mountain West vs. Pac-12 Fresno State vs. USC
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25878 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
USA Today's Bowl Projections:
Tue., Dec. 31
Sun ACC vs. Pac-12 Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
Sat., Dec. 21
Las Vegas Mountain West vs. Pac-12 Fresno State vs. USC
That article in the Times yesterday about the possibility of us facing LK (with Fresno St) soon was funny.

I'd actually pull for the Bruins in that one. Have a buddy who's a Hokie fan that is always talking smack about how weak the Pac-12 is.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25879 Dec 8, 2013
Fight On Ignorant of Professor Arties Universal Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie in case you haven't heard, the world is not flat. LMFAO!!
> Coach Artie doesn't see the humor in your statement, Fight On. The Coach (educated by The Great Professor Himself) has knowledge, fact, and wisdom, that the world is flat where he is standing.
>:)

#25880 Dec 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not excuses, Moron. They're factors that impact the results.
You're stupid enough to claim that since we had 11 on offense & 11 on defense, it made everything OK. Well, the same can be said about teams who played against Reggie Bush, Idiot! Did the fact his parents were living rent free in a home give him some sort of advantage on the field?! Did that make him less prone to being tackled? ROTFLMAO!!
As I've stated many times, you couldn't go without contradicting yourself if your life depended on it!
USC had an illegible player on the field, what is it...that...you....don't...com prehend?...furthermore, what does that gotta with this? Was anyone here making excuses back then about losing to SuC? Dypshit.

35-14 we own L.A. bitch!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25881 Dec 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC had an illegible player on the field, what is it...that...you....don't...com prehend?...furthermore, what does that gotta with this? Was anyone here making excuses back then about losing to SuC? Dypshit.
35-14 we own L.A. bitch!!!!
You are such an idiot. Why am I not shcoked my very simple point was too much for you to grasp?

Hilarious that you're too stupid to see how you contradicted yourself, in claiming we weren't at a disadvantage, since we had 11 on off & 11 on def.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Injudgement 1,433,436
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Truth is might 311,909
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,134
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr donaldtrump 10,130
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web