UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25827 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I've read the book, Walton never once said Wooden cheated,. Go now, hurry, Tyrone has a bigCum load waiting for ya.
Here have someone read this to you bytch. The books you're used to reading only have pictures(of men) no words...LMFAO!

“On the Road with the Portland Trailblazers”
By Bill Walton 1978

“UCLA players were so well taken care of – far beyond the ground rules of the NCAA – that even players from poor backgrounds never left UCLA prematurely (for pro basketball) during John Wooden’s championship years.

“If the UCLA teams of the late 1960s and early 1970s were subjected to the kind of scrutiny (other schools) have been, UCLA would probably have to forfeit about eight national championships and be on probation for the next 100 years.

“I hate to say anything that may hurt UCLA, but I can’t be quiet when I see what the NCAA is doing (to other coaches) only because (they have) a reputation for giving a second chance to many black athletes other coaches have branded as troublemakers. The NCAA is working night and day trying to get (them), but no one from the NCAA ever questioned me during my four years at UCLA.”

Those quotes come from none other than Bill Walton, maybe the greatest Bruin of them all, in his 1978 book “On the Road with the Portland Trailblazers”, which went on to detail how Sam Gilbert, a Los Angeles contractor the feds allege made millions laundering drug money, bought a decade worth of recruits for UCLA.

“It’s hard for me to have a proper perspective on financial matters, since I’ve always had whatever I wanted since I enrolled at UCLA,” Walton wrote.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25828 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya the topix troll Bite On hasn't walked right since last Saturday, waddles like a Fking duck. needs a massive dose of Prep H
LMFAO
Here bytch choke on this like you do with 5 cox in your mouth when you work on Santa Monica Blvd..LMFAO!

By Bill Walton 1978

“UCLA players were so well taken care of – far beyond the ground rules of the NCAA – that even players from poor backgrounds never left UCLA prematurely (for pro basketball) during John Wooden’s championship years.

“If the UCLA teams of the late 1960s and early 1970s were subjected to the kind of scrutiny (other schools) have been, UCLA would probably have to forfeit about eight national championships and be on probation for the next 100 years.

“I hate to say anything that may hurt UCLA, but I can’t be quiet when I see what the NCAA is doing (to other coaches) only because (they have) a reputation for giving a second chance to many black athletes other coaches have branded as troublemakers. The NCAA is working night and day trying to get (them), but no one from the NCAA ever questioned me during my four years at UCLA.”

Those quotes come from none other than Bill Walton, maybe the greatest Bruin of them all, in his 1978 book “On the Road with the Portland Trailblazers”, which went on to detail how Sam Gilbert, a Los Angeles contractor the feds allege made millions laundering drug money, bought a decade worth of recruits for UCLA.

“It’s hard for me to have a proper perspective on financial matters, since I’ve always had whatever I wanted since I enrolled at UCLA,” Walton wrote.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25829 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya the topix troll Bite On hasn't walked right since last Saturday, waddles like a Fking duck. needs a massive dose of Prep H
LMFAO
LMFAO!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

And when that one massive dose is applied, it will cover Bite On, PPPhryck, and Jonathan all in one fell(a) swoop! Heh heh

Great time to be a Bruin!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25830 Dec 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>HELLUVA post Fight On!!! We're still feeling the sonic from that BOOM of cheating that went on with Wooden! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
No problem Brewie.

By Bill Walton 1978

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25831 Dec 6, 2013
nice copy and post troll must have taken you 20 minutes to hunt and peck that bull caca from a pot head, ya I believe a pot head, QUACK QUACK, oh my butt hurts, 35 to 14, QUACK, QUACK

San Fernando Valley

#25832 Dec 6, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Here bytch choke on this like you do with 5 cox in your mouth when you work on Santa Monica Blvd..LMFAO!
Sorry to say Bite On/PPPrhyck but you still got something up on the rest of us here in the winner's circle.

You have a whole year to coke on 35 used condoms in your mouth courtesy of the UCLA Bruin football team! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#25833 Dec 6, 2013
choke (coke) whatever floats your buttboat... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#25834 Dec 6, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem Brewie.
By Bill Walton 1978
Back at ya PP.
"If I Did It"
By O.J. Simpson 2006
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25835 Dec 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Back at ya PP.
"If I Did It"
By O.J. Simpson 2006
WTF does that have to do with college sports? Add your name to the list of Bruins who are dumber than a turnip...LMFAO!

Here Bytch, the top seven dirtiest College Basketball Programs and your Bruins are named twice out of the seven...Let me hear your 8 clap...LMFAO!

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/feature/colle...

Westwood

#25837 Dec 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
choke (coke) whatever floats your buttboat... Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
QUACK, QUACK, my butt hurts 35 to 14, Oh quack quack

Westwood

#25838 Dec 6, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does that have to do with college sports? Add your name to the list of Bruins who are dumber than a turnip...LMFAO!
Here Bytch, the top seven dirtiest College Basketball Programs and your Bruins are named twice out of the seven...Let me hear your 8 clap...LMFAO!
http://www.esquire.com/the-side/feature/colle...
Walton was so stoned he doesn't even remember the 60's and his son the drunk arrested in Hermose many time didn't fall far from the tree

QUACK, QUACK, waddle, waddle, Oh my butt hurts
35 to 14 Bytch

Westwood

#25839 Dec 6, 2013
yo troll, now Walton's not your source? the Pothead can't prove your lamas point?
QUACK QUACK Oh I'm sore, 35 to 14

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#25842 Dec 6, 2013
LMFAO psychoPhagg is off his meds again.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25843 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Classic!!
turned down USC but took Washington job.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Impossible to "turn down" a job you were never offered.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25844 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Slob give BN a break she can't help it if she's in denile of her cheating Bruins history...Now back on your knees bytch!...LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25846 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Slob give BN a break she can't help it if she's in denile of her cheating Bruins history...Now back on your knees bytch!...LMFAO!
The ones who cry about USC being cheaters are usually the ones who try the hardest to ignore the cheating their bb program has done. They're the biggest hypocrites around!

Then again, they're generally the same ones who bring up OJ, while ignoring Alcala. LOL!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25847 Dec 7, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor Artie, we all know that you are the elite mind on topix no doubt about it, but what you must realize is that UCLA Basketball is the greatest group of cheaters in NCAA history they bought and stole 10 National Championships, not even the Great Professor Artie would give credence to this group of rotten scoundrels. Until they confess UCLA is the worst group of Hypocrytes ever!
> Artie the Articulate Shopper grabs a bag of red grapes at the farmer's market and brings them home to the chateau in anticipation of enjoying the sweet taste of one of his favorite fruits. Artie rinses a bunch of the grapes, and then with a big smile on his face, chomps into two of the biggest grapes in the bag …
UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG …pfff-pfff-pfff … patooy!
The Articulate Shopper grabs the trash can and spits the grapes into it. Dammit ... SOUR GRAPES! >*/

Fight On … give me a break! You're telling Artie the Articulate that John Wooden and UCLA bought and stole all of their ncaa national basketball championships? Come on!!! Now, that's a sweet looking, juicy story if ever there was one! Fact is, rumors, half-truths, innuendoes, and lies by cocaine sniffin', meth smokin' dope heads...
Pfff-pfff-pfff … patooy!

Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate

P.S.- The Articulate Shopper learned a lesson from the school of hard knocks! Don't buy juicy, sweet looking grapes without tasting them first!
>;)
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25848 Dec 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Artie the Articulate Shopper grabs a bag of red grapes at the farmer's market and brings them home to the chateau in anticipation of enjoying the sweet taste of one of his favorite fruits. Artie rinses a bunch of the grapes, and then with a big smile on his face, chomps into two of the biggest grapes in the bag …
UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG …pfff-pfff-pfff … patooy!
The Articulate Shopper grabs the trash can and spits the grapes into it. Dammit ... SOUR GRAPES! >*/
Fight On … give me a break! You're telling Artie the Articulate that John Wooden and UCLA bought and stole all of their ncaa national basketball championships? Come on!!! Now, that's a sweet looking, juicy story if ever there was one! Fact is, rumors, half-truths, innuendoes, and lies by cocaine sniffin', meth smokin' dope heads...
Pfff-pfff-pfff … patooy!
Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate
P.S.- The Articulate Shopper learned a lesson from the school of hard knocks! Don't buy juicy, sweet looking grapes without tasting them first!
>;)
Coach Artie in case you haven't heard, the world is not flat. LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25850 Dec 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Sweet Thang, tell Dan Guerrero to give Steve (Lavin) Alfraud a 20 year extension, he sux big time as a coach, can't wait til he brings in his own players and we can watch USC run them over twice a year. LMFAO! No discipline no defence, highly predictable offence, UCLA played like it was a NCAA playoff game for Alfraud they choked! LMFAO!!....Bring on the poor excuses now girls BN BFL BI...LMFAO!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#25851 Dec 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who cry about USC being cheaters are usually the ones who try the hardest to ignore the cheating their bb program has done. They're the biggest hypocrites around!
Then again, they're generally the same ones who bring up OJ, while ignoring Alcala. LOL!!!
who got BitchSlapped by the NCAA? Not UCLA, you tool!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
35-14 BITCH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,108,370
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 227,297
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr godless by choice 305,545
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 10 Maria 279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••