UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
24,401 - 24,420 of 26,681 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that he sucks! He's a db or wr in the pros, you phagge!
no, it guarantees a third consecutive beat down, you little kweerbabe.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
ESPN has a different take on that:
<quoted text>
Ivan Maisel http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
<quoted text>
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
if your BS is true, then it clearly shows how stupid your AD is for hiring Sarkisiam.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting senile pops. Two years is not ancient history but if you want to go back that's cool. The first 2 games in this lopsided series USC won 76-0 and 52-0, when you guys can do that back to back then you may be allowed to speak, until that day kindly...STFU!!!.......LMFAO!! !
go suck Tyrone, I hear he's got a huge load for you, Kweenie. LMFAO
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go suck Tyrone, I hear he's got a huge load for you, Kweenie. LMFAO
Got no answers for that one do you phagge...LMFAO! Go ask Jim Mora to set you up with one of his Phagge Bruin players..LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Got no answers for that one do you phagge...LMFAO! Go ask Jim Mora to set you up with one of his Phagge Bruin players..LMFAO!
How does it feel to get your asses whooped by "phagge" Bruin players 35-14? ROTFLMAO
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to get your asses whooped by "phagge" Bruin players 35-14? ROTFLMAO
Had to let em win, if not they would have called it gay bashing. You know about that first hand being the kweer you are...LMFAO!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
BTW troll since you like ancient history, in the last 25 yrs the record is UCLA 11 to USC 11 wins, 1 tie , 2 yrs were vacated becuase of USC cheating
2004 USC (vacated) 29 24 Rose Bowl** USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS on line for USC. The game day moved to the first Saturday in December from the third Saturday in November rivalry weekend to coincide with conference championship games. USC ranked #1.
2005 USC (vacated) 66 19 Coliseum* USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS in 2006 Rose Bowl on the line for USC, BCS Bowl berth and a tie for first in the conference on the line for UCLA. USC ranked #1
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T8GR...
> Say it isn't so, Mr. Bill! UNBELIEVABLE!!! USC vacating games? Surely you jest!? More like, had games stripped from them! The shame of it all! Coach Artie is completely shocked and almost has tears in his eyes ... NOT! Contrary to popular belief on the USC campus ... there is right, and there is wrong. The USC fans get irate at the NCAA for spanking their precious widdle Trajons' arses for cheating. The poor arrogant babies! You reap what you sow, sucker! What's the old adage? Once a thief always a thief? Yep!!!
Come on USC ... you can do better than that!
>:(
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Say it isn't so, Mr. Bill! UNBELIEVABLE!!! USC vacating games? Surely you jest!? More like, had games stripped from them! The shame of it all! Coach Artie is completely shocked and almost has tears in his eyes ... NOT! Contrary to popular belief on the USC campus ... there is right, and there is wrong. The USC fans get irate at the NCAA for spanking their precious widdle Trajons' arses for cheating. The poor arrogant babies! You reap what you sow, sucker! What's the old adage? Once a thief always a thief? Yep!!!
Come on USC ... you can do better than that!
>:(
Professor Artie, we all know that you are the elite mind on topix no doubt about it, but what you must realize is that UCLA Basketball is the greatest group of cheaters in NCAA history they bought and stole 10 National Championships, not even the Great Professor Artie would give credence to this group of rotten scoundrels. Until they confess UCLA is the worst group of Hypocrytes ever!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to let em win, if not they would have called it gay bashing. You know about that first hand being the kweer you are...LMFAO!
I'm not the one bragging about having a "partner" by the name of Jonathan. LMAO
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one bragging about having a "partner" by the name of Jonathan. LMAO
Neither am I dyppshytt! If you haven't figured it out yet then you are disastrously stupid! You and BN combined have the brain of a turnip...LMFAO!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Awww... the welcher is still butthurt.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
Awww... the welcher is still butthurt.
I don't who the welcher is, but your ass must still be sore from taking keep into your ass on Saturday 35-14 beyatch!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Professor Artie, we all know that you are the elite mind on topix no doubt about it, but what you must realize is that UCLA Basketball is the greatest group of cheaters in NCAA history they bought and stole 10 National Championships, not even the Great Professor Artie would give credence to this group of rotten scoundrels. Until they confess UCLA is the worst group of Hypocrytes ever![/QUOTE]
Yo troll care to share the link (like I did) showing all the games & titles vacated by UCLA's Basketball team????
didn't think so troll
Now STFU or I'll make you watch last Saturdays beatdown fool
35 to 14 LMFAOAH
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Troll Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo troll care to share the link (like I did) showing all the games & titles vacated by UCLA's Basketball team????
didn't think so troll
Now STFU or I'll make you watch last Saturdays beatdown fool
35 to 14 LMFAOAH
Yo dickhead, there's a difference in cheating and getting caught cheating, Wooden was as slick as a mafia hustler, he did not get caught, he was forced to retire. Go read Bill Walton's book where he describes the cheating that Wooden allowed, Wooden let him smoke Pot, as well. I think Bill Walton has more credibility than a 90 year old pedofile troll from Serra Gardena....LMFAO!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Yo dickhead, there's a difference in cheating and getting caught cheating, Wooden was as slick as a mafia hustler, he did not get caught, he was forced to retire. Go read Bill Walton's book where he describes the cheating that Wooden allowed, Wooden let him smoke Pot, as well. I think Bill Walton has more credibility than a 90 year old pedofile troll from Serra Gardena....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

so I guess that means you have no Fking leg to stand on as usual troll, Why am I not surprised, you have nothing to back up your homophobic rants but bullshit.

It's easy to throw out accusations fool, but I should have known you had NO BACKUP you never do,

and BTW Troll Walton,... eventhough a fine player was a pot head his whole life, who the Fk believes anything that that pothead has to say, fool

Now go home and watch the asskicking defeat the Might UCLA Bruins slapped on your hapless Trojans 35 to 14 fool

LMFAOAH

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Nation, I suggest at our weekly hot tub meeting tonight we discuss your tendency to make premature posts that get the rest of us Bruins unnecessarily and overly excited :/
Go Bruins! Please stop these posts because we Bruins are running out of cold compresses for our dizzy spells!
Hey PPPuker, BN, BFL and I took a vote as to whether we let you stay around here on Topix or kick your masquerading ahss outta here. Very simple and up to you being a voice of reason as you like vocalize.

At the end of your posts in your standard Go Bruins signature, we expect with you being a fellow Bruin (cough cough) and all, all your future signatures will read as such:

Go Bruins! We won 35-14 and own the USC TrOJans!

We will give you through tonight to think about it while you are enjoying various Trojans in CT's San Marino jacuzzi!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

BTW Troll Mighty Serra go for ANOTHER championship tonight at 13 and 0, while La Puente high is cleaning up trash on the side of the freeway troll

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dickhead, there's a difference in cheating and getting caught cheating, Wooden was as slick as a mafia hustler, he did not get caught, he was forced to retire. Go read Bill Walton's book where he describes the cheating that Wooden allowed, Wooden let him smoke Pot, as well. I think Bill Walton has more credibility than a 90 year old pedofile troll from Serra Gardena....LMFAO!!
Read the post above addressed to PP Pete/Prhyck in case you logon as your alternate personality Fight/Bite On and don't see it... Heh heh heh heh heh heh

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the book, Walton never once said Wooden cheated,. Go now, hurry, Tyrone has a bigCum load waiting for ya.

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Here's something "sports related", UCLA is mopping the floor with USC this week.
Firstly: UCLA embarrasses USC (as Shaq Evans said) 35-14 on their home field.
Secondly: Pat Haden hires Steve "seven-win" Sarkisian who was on the hot seat at Washington on Monday, trying to derail UCLA's program thinking Jim Mora would bolt to his "dream job".
Thirdly: Jim Not only re-signed with UCLA, he got a 100% salary increase (on behalf of Jim Mora, thanks Pat), and we have the King of L.A. for 6 more years.
Fourthly: a life-long "Trojan" and nephew of Troy Polamalu, one of the premier recruiters in the country gets hired by UCLA, thus delivering the "KNOCKOUT" blow to a USC program that was already in shambles.
Is this the greatest of times to be a Bruin?? YES!!!
Have the table turned in Los Angeles?? ABSOLUTELY!!!
UCLA - "Champions Made Here"
UCLA - "where former trOJans come, to be Champions"
UCLA -#18 in Football
UCLA -#18 in Basketball
UCLA - National Champions in Baseball
USC - UCLA's mop in football and basketball
USC - unranked in football
USC - unranked in basketball
USC -last in the Pac-12 in baseball
Need I say more?...oh yeah...UCLA two-time defending L.A. City Champions...35-14.
((((((((((BOOM))))))))))
HELLUVA post BFL!!! They're still feeling the sonic from that BOOM! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Flacks News 1,081,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr sweets2360 224,357
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr martinferrys 305,127
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 21 hr engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Sat Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Jul 24 Dana McCarty 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••