UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25787 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Just keeps getting better, and better
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1871678-ra...
I've only seen him play once this year, because I have no Pac-12 Network, and I was like WOW!! this kid can do it all, unfortunately, there is no way he's coming back for his sophomore year, he's too good.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25788 Dec 6, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfraud doesn't teach defence, it will be exposed when USC trounces their arses twice this year.
I used to "think", now I KNOW you're a crackhead.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25789 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is freakin' HILARIOUS!! but some fools in here thought that all USC had to do is flash the $$$$$ and all these top coaches would flock over to South Central, huhhhh, "no thank you" said Kevin Sumlin..."no thank you" said Franklin..."no thank you" said Gruden..."no thank you" said Del Rio..."no thank you" said Peterson. And in the end who are the biggest winners? Washington gets Peterson, and UCLA keeps Mora for 6 more years, AND to add salt to the USC's wound, UCLA gets Kennedy PaloMalu a relentless recruiting machine for USC for many years and an excellent RB coach. ROTFLMFAO
Just when USC thought they had gotten better by letting Orgeron walk away and hire "seven-win" Sarkisian they just got WORSE - FACT!!!!
Hey dumbass, more top coaches have turned down the FUCLA basketball job in the past 30 years than any other program in Collegiate major sports. Lets check the archives, Tarkanian, Dean Smith, You phagges let Denny Crum go, Mike Krzyzewski twice, Roy Williams, Larry Brown. recently, Shaka Zulu, Brad Stevens, just to name a few, Alfraud was a hesitant choice(with a tainted past)....So once again STFU you phagge!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25790 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1875566-2014-nfl-mock-dra ft-updated-projections-after-m ariota-mettenberger-news#/arti cles/1873728-johnny-manziel-an d-6-2014-draft-prospects-desti ned-for-nfl-failure
great to not see Hundley in the first round picks, you know what that means!!:)
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25791 Dec 6, 2013
BILL PLASCHKE wrote:
<quoted text>
LA Times
Steve Alford is unbeaten, untested and an expected turd
It's another eerie night in Pauley's Ghost Town, the shiny seats half-filled, the sparkling concourses mostly empty. There are moments during this UCLA basketball game when the place is so quiet, you can almost hear the tainted banners flap.
Then, suddenly, a brief commotion on Nell & John Wooden/Sam Gilbert Court causes the crowd to stand, cheer, and break into the evening's most rousing eight-clap.
Yeah, a guy named Rob and his "partner" "Bruin For Life" come streaking nude through Pauley Pavilion.
LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25792 Dec 6, 2013
see the troll's talking to herself again
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25793 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>great to not see Hundley in the first round picks, you know what that means!!:)
It means that Rick Neuheisel's recruits will still carry that sham of a coach Jim (I Love Phagges) Moron Jr.....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25794 Dec 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
It means that Rick Neuheisel's recruits will still carry that sham of a coach Jim (I Love Phagges) Moron Jr.....LMFAO![/QUOTE]

Hey troll only 29 hrs till your 1 week anniversary of your 35 to 14 asswooping
LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25795 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll only 29 hrs till your 1 week anniversary of your 35 to 14 asswooping
LMFAO
and only 29 hours to the two year anniversary of your 50-0 butt plugging....LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25796 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>great to not see Hundley in the first round picks, you know what that means!!:)
It means that he sucks! He's a db or wr in the pros, you phagge!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25797 Dec 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll and #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
and only 29 hours to the two year anniversary of your 50-0 butt plugging....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
I remember taking ancient history is school, however I choose to live in the present and that present is two in a row troll, 1st one UCLA knocked pretty boy out of the game and bowl game. the 2nd was a good old fashion asskicking.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25798 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Classic!!
turned down USC but took Washington job.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
ESPN has a different take on that:
Petersen pursued the USC job, and when he didn't get it, quickly replaced Steve Sarkisian, the coach who did.
Ivan Maisel http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
Petersen pursued the USC job and met with athletic director Pat Haden in Boise on Sunday morning. But Haden decided to hire Washington coach Steve Sarkisian, setting in motion Petersen's move to Seattle.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25799 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember taking ancient history is school,
Taking it? you lived,You are ancient history bytch! LMFAO!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25800 Dec 6, 2013
BTW troll since you like ancient history, in the last 25 yrs the record is UCLA 11 to USC 11 wins, 1 tie , 2 yrs were vacated becuase of USC cheating

2004 USC (vacated) 29 24 Rose Bowl** USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS on line for USC. The game day moved to the first Saturday in December from the third Saturday in November rivalry weekend to coincide with conference championship games. USC ranked #1.

2005 USC (vacated) 66 19 Coliseum* USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS in 2006 Rose Bowl on the line for USC, BCS Bowl berth and a tie for first in the conference on the line for UCLA. USC ranked #1

http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T8GR...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25801 Dec 6, 2013

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25802 Dec 6, 2013
And, let's not forget that CCP turned down UCLA a couple years back to stay at BSU, and now go to Washington.

But I was of the same opinion as you; I believed that CCP turned down USC to remain at BSU, and was similarly surprised when I heard that he took the job at Washington. I am even more surprised to read that Haden picked the Shark over CCP. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the backside. But there must have been something that was missing for Haden to go the route he did.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25803 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BTW troll since you like ancient history, in the last 25 yrs the record is UCLA 11 to USC 11 wins, 1 tie , 2 yrs were vacated becuase of USC cheating
2004 USC (vacated) 29 24 Rose Bowl** USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS on line for USC. The game day moved to the first Saturday in December from the third Saturday in November rivalry weekend to coincide with conference championship games. USC ranked #1.
2005 USC (vacated) 66 19 Coliseum* USC forced to vacate due to ineligible player.[31] BCS in 2006 Rose Bowl on the line for USC, BCS Bowl berth and a tie for first in the conference on the line for UCLA. USC ranked #1
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T8GR...
You're getting senile pops. Two years is not ancient history but if you want to go back that's cool. The first 2 games in this lopsided series USC won 76-0 and 52-0, when you guys can do that back to back then you may be allowed to speak, until that day kindly...STFU!!!.......LMFAO!! !

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25804 Dec 6, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
ESPN has a different take on that:
<quoted text>
Ivan Maisel http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
<quoted text>
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/i...
Please Mister CPEM, why do you delight in bursting our Bruin bubble :/

Can't you see how happy Nation was strutting around to an MC Hammer song while typing his recent posts ;)

Now we are back to the reality that Coach Chris never wanted to be a Bruin, WANTED the Trojan job, but accepted the Huskie job once you nasty Trojans turned him down :/

Go Bruins! But at least we lucked out so far with our fifth choice in Coach Jimmy!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25805 Dec 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Classic!!
turned down USC but took Washington job.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Nation, I suggest at our weekly hot tub meeting tonight we discuss your tendency to make premature posts that get the rest of us Bruins unnecessarily and overly excited :/

Go Bruins! Please stop these posts because we Bruins are running out of cold compresses for our dizzy spells!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#25806 Dec 6, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that he sucks! He's a db or wr in the pros, you phagge!
no, it guarantees a third consecutive beat down, you little kweerbabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DEATH 1,223,483
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min polymath257 238,321
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Tourista 309,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web