UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33190 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25750 Dec 5, 2013
> Here's how easy it is for the humorous, God Gifted Brain of the Universe, Professor Artie, to slam those gold diggin' USC desert dwelling trolls, PPP and CT...

>;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25751 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Here's something "sports related", UCLA is mopping the floor with USC this week.
Firstly: UCLA embarrasses USC (as Shaq Evans said) 35-14 on their home field.
Secondly: Pat Haden hires Steve "seven-win" Sarkisian who was on the hot seat at Washington on Monday, trying to derail UCLA's program thinking Jim Mora would bolt to his "dream job".
Thirdly: Jim Not only re-signed with UCLA, he got a 100% salary increase (on behalf of Jim Mora, thanks Pat), and we have the King of L.A. for 6 more years.
Fourthly: a life-long "Trojan" and nephew of Troy Polamalu, one of the premier recruiters in the country gets hired by UCLA, thus delivering the "KNOCKOUT" blow to a USC program that was already in shambles.
Is this the greatest of times to be a Bruin?? YES!!!
Have the table turned in Los Angeles?? ABSOLUTELY!!!
UCLA - "Champions Made Here"
UCLA - "where former trOJans come, to be Champions"
UCLA -#18 in Football
UCLA -#18 in Basketball
UCLA - National Champions in Baseball
USC - UCLA's mop in football and basketball
USC - unranked in football
USC - unranked in basketball
USC -last in the Pac-12 in baseball
Need I say more?...oh yeah...UCLA two-time defending L.A. City Champions...35-14.
((((((((((BOOM))))))))))
insightful post, my Bruin Brotha.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25752 Dec 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Here's how easy it is for the humorous, God Gifted Brain of the Universe, Professor Artie, to slam those gold diggin' USC desert dwelling trolls, PPP and CT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O3HcTXeOxv4XX
>;)
Nice to someone outside of the Pac 12 and with the credentials of the "Coach" recognize UCLA's superiority over USC.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25753 Dec 5, 2013
> EUREKA!!!
>:D
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#25756 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to someone outside of the Pac 12 and with the credentials of the "Coach" recognize UCLA's superiority over USC.
YOU BRUINS DID VERY WELL AGAIN THIS SEASON. AS FOR COACHING CREDENTIALS FROM ART DECO MAN, I WOULDNT PUT TOO MUCH BEHIND THAT RESUME. JUST MESSING WITH YOU ART - LOL

Go GATORS (WHAT CAN I SAY WE GOT OUR @SS KICKED THIS YEAR)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25758 Dec 5, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you cuum swarlowing kween! When you phagges can win 15 in a row and take the lead in the series, then you are allowed to speak so until then kindly...STFU!....LMFAO!!
It's time for your dailty dosage of natural protein, come swallow some, queenie. BTW your szchizophrenia is getting the best of you, you better seek some help.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25760 Dec 5, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU bytch! once you phagges win 12 more in a row then you may be allowed to speak, now bytch on your knees and get back to work..LMFAO!
Make up your mind Kween, is it 15 or 12 in a row? dipshyt.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25762 Dec 5, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You Phagges need 13 more to go up one on us, you were given the last two wins as gifts from the NCAA.
Oh, I see...what about all those wins the NCAA gave you while you were cheating? and allowing rapists to suit up and play when they should have been behind bars? Let's keep it simple, 38-28...35-14...nuff said...FACT!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25763 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see...what about all those wins the NCAA gave you while you were cheating? and allowing rapists to suit up and play when they should have been behind bars? Let's keep it simple, 38-28...35-14...nuff said...FACT!!!!
Rob ignore the troll everyone else does.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25766 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Back to back city championships, CT. That's allv wev care about.
Oh yeah, thats right I forgot. UCLA settles into city championships while USC strives for National Championships... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#25767 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you reaching here... So if some poster from the SEC has "Pope" as his "credentials", then we all should expect you to be praying to him right BN?

San Marino, CA

#25768 Dec 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O3HcTXeOxv4XX
>;)
Like BN suggests, I will ignore this troll post... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25769 Dec 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, thats right I forgot. UCLA settles into city championships while USC strives for National Championships... HaHa
ya hows that working for ya ???? LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25770 Dec 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like BN suggests, I will ignore this troll post... HaHa
yet you reply

San Marino, CA

#25771 Dec 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding. I never predicted that, nor did I want it.
Only thing I said (not sure if I posted it) was that if he WON out, including the bowl game, he'd probably get it. But he didn't.
Now knowing he claimed to be "all about the kids" and that he was going to "treat them like his sons", but bailed the moment he didn't get the job,(even though he was offered a significant increase), I'm glad he wasn't given the job.
That being said, I wish him the best. I hope he does well wherever he ends up.
Rob puts enough words in our mouths that we could spit out a dictionary by now!

I cant say I blame CEO because he does want a head coaching job, but I believe in the decision Haden made to go with Sark. As fans we can speculate on all the choices available, but Haden is a very intelligent, analytical guy so I know he thinks everything through 10 times over!

FTFO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25773 Dec 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, thats right I forgot. UCLA settles into city championships while USC strives for National Championships... HaHa
when you play by the rules, championships come a little slower than when you cheat. But right now we got the coaching, recruiting, and the young guns working towards the same goal, a national championship... one mean lean winning machine... something is Bruwin' in Westwood.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25774 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when you play by the rules, championships come a little slower than when you cheat. But right now we got the coaching, recruiting, and the young guns working towards the same goal, a national championship... one mean lean winning machine... something is Bruwin' in Westwood.
I agree with you Rob, it's Simple arithmetic.This type of math is only taught at UCLA.Simple addition 1+1+1=10. How so? Let me explain how. 1 (John Wooden)+ 1 (Sam Gilbert)+1(Cheating)= 10 National Basketball Championships!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25775 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It happens everywhere, the only difference is USC sweeps it under the rug and do not report it, hence a current federal investigation looking into dozens of USC female students reporting being raped in campus by male students over the years. All those cases went unreported, I guess being a private University, you are under different codes of ethic than a public university? But for someone that gets upset when "others" post stuff on here that is not sports related - you sure jump at every opportunity to bash UCLA. Hypocrite. LMAO
I'm nopt the hypocrite, YOU are. I'm not the one who gets upset. I merely laugh at you doing it whenever it's convenient and puts UCLA in a good light, but whine about it when it doesn't.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25776 Dec 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm nopt the hypocrite, YOU are. I'm not the one who gets upset. I merely laugh at you doing it whenever it's convenient and puts UCLA in a good light, but whine about it when it doesn't.
not whining at all. All is fair when it's ucla and usc.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25777 Dec 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not whining at all. All is fair when it's ucla and usc.
LOL!! You have PLENTY of times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 314,711
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr VetnorsGate 1,548,884
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web