UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25713 Dec 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont be so sure. Washington will say name your price. Plus Mora went to school there. He owns a house there. His dad coached there. He recruits well there. When he talks about himself, he says hes from Seattle. I just may need to send him a lifetime pass to the Seattle Fish Market as a goodwill gesture... HaHa
OK Nostradamus, nice prediction

6 more years

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25714 Dec 3, 2013
Looks like arse whole Pat Haden's ploy to remove Jim Mora from UCLA was an Epic Fail. Grat job though deflecting the A$$KICKING 72 hours ago.
35-14
Go Bruins!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25715 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
6 more years
Funny comment Nation, but let's not get into predictions shall we. I seem to recall some of us saying we would beat Stanford and Oregon :/

Go Bruins! I guess we might finally get that 100 yard practice field after all!

West Hollywood, CA

#25716 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Looks like arse whole Pat Haden's ploy to remove Jim Mora from UCLA was an Epic Fail. Grat job though deflecting the A$$KICKING 72 hours ago.
35-14
Go Bruins!!!!
Please Lifer, let's not try to connect dots unless we play twister ;)

I think it is safe to say those nasty Trojans simply wanted their man and had nothing to do with Coach Jimmy. In any case we at least got AD Danny to give a little back to our team instead of going on those lavish vacations ;)

Go Bruins! Now Coach Jimmy can vacation in Seattle on Westwood' dime!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25718 Dec 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
6 more years
Nostradamus was certainly no Bruin Nation, he has weak prognostication skills compared to you my Bruin friend. Let's say you me Rob and my good friend "Brew In" meet up at Sharkeez for a beer, my treat to honor the butt whipping UCLA gave USC.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25720 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostradamus was certainly no Bruin Nation, he has weak prognostication skills compared to you my Bruin friend. Let's say you me Rob and my good friend "Brew In" meet up at Sharkeez for a beer, my treat to honor the butt whipping UCLA gave USC.
Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins! Number 18 in the country in both football and basketball!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25721 Dec 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh
I hate to disappoint you "Brew In" but I'm not PPP, that is more the style of Rob or Bruin Nation, they have more homophobic fake profiles than anyone on here. Let it be known I have reached out to all my Bruin Friends in good faith with good intentions.

West Hollywood, CA

#25722 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you "Brew In" but I'm not PPP, that is more the style of Rob or Bruin Nation, they have more homophobic fake profiles than anyone on here. Let it be known I have reached out to all my Bruin Friends in good faith with good intentions.
Why that would be totally illogical but nothing new from Brewski to think such. After all, you are a Trojan fan and I am the Bruin Voice of Reason ;)

But since it is the Holidays and all, let me run something by you and see if you think it might be worthy for me to bring up at the weekly Bruin hot tub meetings I have with MBD and the fellas :)

I propose that the Bruins petition for either the Gildan New Mexico Bowl in Albuquerque, or the Royal Purple Bowl in Las Vegas. We want to see if we can match up against a team we think we can beat like Northern Illinois or maybe Utah State :/

Go Bruins! We would like a bowl game victory this year if it could be arranged!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25723 Dec 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Why that would be totally illogical but nothing new from Brewski to think such. After all, you are a Trojan fan and I am the Bruin Voice of Reason ;)
But since it is the Holidays and all, let me run something by you and see if you think it might be worthy for me to bring up at the weekly Bruin hot tub meetings I have with MBD and the fellas :)
I propose that the Bruins petition for either the Gildan New Mexico Bowl in Albuquerque, or the Royal Purple Bowl in Las Vegas. We want to see if we can match up against a team we think we can beat like Northern Illinois or maybe Utah State :/
Go Bruins! We would like a bowl game victory this year if it could be arranged!
It appears that your fellow Bruins BFL, BN and BI are jealous of you PP, you show them up each and every post they can't keep up with you.

West Hollywood, CA

#25724 Dec 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Brewski can we please just focus on our bowl game instead of worrying about who is and is not our Bruin friend :/

I suggest we try to get into either the New Mexico or Las Vegas Bowl. I think we can beat some of those MWC teams ;)

The Hunger Bowl is already BYU and they are always ruffians against us so I say we pass there. Then the remaining bowls are the Sun, Holiday, and Alamo bowls which are all against Big 12 biggies like Baylor and the Oklahoma schools. We really don't want to go there and get fanny waxed again! What do you think :/

Go Bruins! Let's leave the Big 12 bowls for the Stanford/Arizona State loser and Oregon shall we!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25725 Dec 4, 2013
PeePeePeter, can you please leave this thread, other than that guy you see in the mirror - with all your other monikers, I don't think anyone here cares to read your garbage, nor cares what the hell you have to say. Dumbass.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25726 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that your fellow Bruins BFL, BN and BI are jealous of you PP, you show them up each and every post they can't keep up with you.
talk to yourself much? pathetic.

West Hollywood, CA

#25727 Dec 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
PeePeePete, can you please lead this thread, because other than that guy you see in the tub (namely me)- with all my other monikers, I don't think anyone here cares to be schooled by your Bruin knowledge, nor dares to tell you what we may think. Smart Man.
Thank you Lifer :)

With that nice compliment, I will also then ask you which bowl game should we Bruins petition for :)

Go Bruins! Remember, we actually want to win our bowl game this time!

West Hollywood, CA

#25728 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks Mister Fight On. I do know around Westwood I am know as the Voice of Reason and I think sometimes the fellas testosterone gets twisted in their package sacks over this ;)

Go Bruins! I try to lead and hope the Bruin greenhorns will follow!

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25729 Dec 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^ CT, it really don't matter...what I find amusing is the arrogance in your fan base, making outlandish commentary that USC would get a "big name" and all you had to do was "flash the Benjamins" crap, instead you got stuck with a coach in a "hot seat", that even UW fans nick-named him Steven "seven-win" Sarkisian. Having said that, if Sark's hire brings down a notch our UCLA program because Jim Mora replaces Sark at Washington, then, I would have to say Haden is a pretty smart dude afterall. But, I'm hearing UCLA is putting a pretty sweet deal together as we speak for Mora to stay long term with us. I think it's pretty clear that UCLA is committed not only to our Basketball program, but also to Football.
UCLA, we don't just bullshyt, we win!!!
35-14 - City Champs, baby!!!!
So if UCLA doesnt bullshyt, then what do you call most of the last decade? It sure wasnt winning... HaHa

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25730 Dec 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> UCLA BRUIN fans ... Coach Artie apologizes for being tardy with his congratulations and kudos to UCLA for beating USC, and remaining the CFB Studs of Los Angeles.
The Coach was busy counting his money, oil & Gas wells, his investments in fortune 500 companies, and acreage of fertile Mississippi Delta land.
No, Coach Artie didn't graduate from USC, or is he a wannabe millionaire from Rio ... but, by the Grace of God, was born on the bayou, and, raised with more common sense than the law allows, in the great state of Louisiana in the good ole U.S.of A.
The Coach hears coach Orgeron has packed up all of his belongings ... his M40 Grenade Launcher,.50 caliber Sniper Rifle, Jim Bowie Louisiana Knife, a couple hundred sticks of dynamite, all ten of his fishing lures, his Davey Crockett raccoon hunting cap, Duck Dynasty swamp boots, a copy of Uncle Si's Si-cology 1(01), and his infamous cookie jar, and is catching the Sunset Limited to New Orleans. The poor boy will be opening a Cookie & CFB consulting shop in the French Quarters. Coach Artie hears Orgeron already has Steve Sarkisian as a client. Very interesting to say the least!
>)
You just cant get Trojans off your mind, can you (f)Artie. My recomendation, buy a box of them for when you and your buddies go rear plug your sister once she puts on her Les Miles mask... HaHa

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25731 Dec 4, 2013
Back to back city championships, CT. That's allv wev care about.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25732 Dec 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you and CT also predicted coach O get hired...pie on your face. In reading my post, I think I was pretty accurate, considering Kevin Sumlin turned you down, Franklin from Vanderbilt turned you down, and Chris Petersen turned you down, what's your point?
LOL!! Turned us down?! You mean turned down the guy who was posing as a USC representative. Why am I not surprised you believed that crap?!

Only two people were seriously considered and we were going to wait for the other person to complete his NFL season.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25733 Dec 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure I ever "predicted" CEO getting hired, but if you can find me posting that I will own up to it
USC - FIGHT ON SARK!!!
Yeah, no kidding. I never predicted that, nor did I want it.

Only thing I said (not sure if I posted it) was that if he WON out, including the bowl game, he'd probably get it. But he didn't.

Now knowing he claimed to be "all about the kids" and that he was going to "treat them like his sons", but bailed the moment he didn't get the job,(even though he was offered a significant increase), I'm glad he wasn't given the job.

That being said, I wish him the best. I hope he does well wherever he ends up.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25734 Dec 4, 2013
Another sexual assault on the UCLA campus.

I laugh at people who think stuff doesn't happen in Westwood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Eagle 12 236,786
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,206,255
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ACTUALLY 309,228
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Nine Ball 201,794
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Earthling-1 4,941
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web