UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33082 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25704 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^ Having said that, if Sark's hire brings down a notch our UCLA program because Jim Mora replaces Sark at Washington, then, I would have to say Haden is a pretty smart dude afterall. But, I'm hearing UCLA is putting a pretty sweet deal together as we speak for Mora to stay long term with us. I think it's pretty clear that UCLA is committed not only to our Basketball program, but also to Football.
UCLA, we don't just bullshyt, we win!!!
I like the catchy slogan Lifer! Too bad it has only applied to us for two years ;)

As for a sweet deal and Coach Jimmy, I am hearing rumors that Seattle is offering transfer of ownership of the Space Needle to him :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we can entice Coach Jimmy to stay by offering a 100 yard practice field!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25705 Dec 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Really Rob? Just coming out with this "insider" info now? Get with the program dude, even the trolls are ahead of you on this... HaHa
When Lifer gets with a guy and goes inside, it is "hard" for him to get back out ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25706 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
easiest $100 I have made since I put your arse on Santa Monica Blvd bytch, now behave or I'll make you watch me Saturday night
Please Nation, what we Bruins do for a side income and how we "earn" our $100 should remain only within the confines of the hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! Remember Nation, loose lips.....makes $100!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25707 Dec 3, 2013
> UCLA BRUIN fans ... Coach Artie apologizes for being tardy with his congratulations and kudos to UCLA for beating USC, and remaining the CFB Studs of Los Angeles.

The Coach was busy counting his money, oil & Gas wells, his investments in fortune 500 companies, and acreage of fertile Mississippi Delta land.
No, Coach Artie didn't graduate from USC, or is he a wannabe millionaire from Rio ... but, by the Grace of God, was born on the bayou, and, raised with more common sense than the law allows, in the great state of Louisiana in the good ole U.S.of A.

The Coach hears coach Orgeron has packed up all of his belongings ... his M40 Grenade Launcher,.50 caliber Sniper Rifle, Jim Bowie Louisiana Knife, a couple hundred sticks of dynamite, all ten of his fishing lures, his Davey Crockett raccoon hunting cap, Duck Dynasty swamp boots, a copy of Uncle Si's Si-cology 1(01), and his infamous cookie jar, and is catching the Sunset Limited to New Orleans. The poor boy will be opening a Cookie & CFB consulting shop in the French Quarters. Coach Artie hears Orgeron already has Steve Sarkisian as a client. Very interesting to say the least!
>)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25708 Dec 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Really Rob? Just coming out with this "insider" info now? Get with the program dude, even the trolls are ahead of you on this... HaHa
> There you go, bragging again!
>:/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#25709 Dec 3, 2013
> Ya'll don't worry about coach "O" ... he's a Louisiana man...

>:)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25711 Dec 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> UCLA BRUIN fans ... Coach Artie apologizes for being tardy with his congratulations and kudos to UCLA for beating USC, and remaining the CFB Studs of Los Angeles.
The Coach was busy counting his money, oil & Gas wells, his investments in fortune 500 companies, and acreage of fertile Mississippi Delta land.
No, Coach Artie didn't graduate from USC, or is he a wannabe millionaire from Rio ... but, by the Grace of God, was born on the bayou, and, raised with more common sense than the law allows, in the great state of Louisiana in the good ole U.S.of A.
The Coach hears coach Orgeron has packed up all of his belongings ... his M40 Grenade Launcher,.50 caliber Sniper Rifle, Jim Bowie Louisiana Knife, a couple hundred sticks of dynamite, all ten of his fishing lures, his Davey Crockett raccoon hunting cap, Duck Dynasty swamp boots, a copy of Uncle Si's Si-cology 1(01), and his infamous cookie jar, and is catching the Sunset Limited to New Orleans. The poor boy will be opening a Cookie & CFB consulting shop in the French Quarters. Coach Artie hears Orgeron already has Steve Sarkisian as a client. Very interesting to say the least!
>)
Thanks for kudos ADM! We are happy campers too right now, because Coach Mora is honoring his commitment to the Bruins, and didn't up and leave us high and dry like Sarkasian did to Washington.

Sounds like poor Orgeron was nothing but a stool pigeon. Maybe he was never really considered because he wouldn't take any of his salary under the table! Heh heh heh heh heh
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#25712 Dec 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Ya'll don't worry about coach "O" ... he's a Louisiana man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E9BHYvuWVl8XX
>:)
THE GATORS WILL TAKE HIM!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25713 Dec 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont be so sure. Washington will say name your price. Plus Mora went to school there. He owns a house there. His dad coached there. He recruits well there. When he talks about himself, he says hes from Seattle. I just may need to send him a lifetime pass to the Seattle Fish Market as a goodwill gesture... HaHa
OK Nostradamus, nice prediction

6 more years

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25714 Dec 3, 2013
Looks like arse whole Pat Haden's ploy to remove Jim Mora from UCLA was an Epic Fail. Grat job though deflecting the A$$KICKING 72 hours ago.
35-14
Go Bruins!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25715 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Nostradamus, nice prediction
6 more years
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...
Funny comment Nation, but let's not get into predictions shall we. I seem to recall some of us saying we would beat Stanford and Oregon :/

Go Bruins! I guess we might finally get that 100 yard practice field after all!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25716 Dec 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Looks like arse whole Pat Haden's ploy to remove Jim Mora from UCLA was an Epic Fail. Grat job though deflecting the A$$KICKING 72 hours ago.
35-14
Go Bruins!!!!
Please Lifer, let's not try to connect dots unless we play twister ;)

I think it is safe to say those nasty Trojans simply wanted their man and had nothing to do with Coach Jimmy. In any case we at least got AD Danny to give a little back to our team instead of going on those lavish vacations ;)

Go Bruins! Now Coach Jimmy can vacation in Seattle on Westwood' dime!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25718 Dec 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Nostradamus, nice prediction
6 more years
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...
Nostradamus was certainly no Bruin Nation, he has weak prognostication skills compared to you my Bruin friend. Let's say you me Rob and my good friend "Brew In" meet up at Sharkeez for a beer, my treat to honor the butt whipping UCLA gave USC.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25720 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostradamus was certainly no Bruin Nation, he has weak prognostication skills compared to you my Bruin friend. Let's say you me Rob and my good friend "Brew In" meet up at Sharkeez for a beer, my treat to honor the butt whipping UCLA gave USC.
Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins! Number 18 in the country in both football and basketball!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25721 Dec 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins! Number 18 in the country in both football and basketball!!!
I hate to disappoint you "Brew In" but I'm not PPP, that is more the style of Rob or Bruin Nation, they have more homophobic fake profiles than anyone on here. Let it be known I have reached out to all my Bruin Friends in good faith with good intentions.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25722 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you "Brew In" but I'm not PPP, that is more the style of Rob or Bruin Nation, they have more homophobic fake profiles than anyone on here. Let it be known I have reached out to all my Bruin Friends in good faith with good intentions.
Why that would be totally illogical but nothing new from Brewski to think such. After all, you are a Trojan fan and I am the Bruin Voice of Reason ;)

But since it is the Holidays and all, let me run something by you and see if you think it might be worthy for me to bring up at the weekly Bruin hot tub meetings I have with MBD and the fellas :)

I propose that the Bruins petition for either the Gildan New Mexico Bowl in Albuquerque, or the Royal Purple Bowl in Las Vegas. We want to see if we can match up against a team we think we can beat like Northern Illinois or maybe Utah State :/

Go Bruins! We would like a bowl game victory this year if it could be arranged!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25723 Dec 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Why that would be totally illogical but nothing new from Brewski to think such. After all, you are a Trojan fan and I am the Bruin Voice of Reason ;)
But since it is the Holidays and all, let me run something by you and see if you think it might be worthy for me to bring up at the weekly Bruin hot tub meetings I have with MBD and the fellas :)
I propose that the Bruins petition for either the Gildan New Mexico Bowl in Albuquerque, or the Royal Purple Bowl in Las Vegas. We want to see if we can match up against a team we think we can beat like Northern Illinois or maybe Utah State :/
Go Bruins! We would like a bowl game victory this year if it could be arranged!
It appears that your fellow Bruins BFL, BN and BI are jealous of you PP, you show them up each and every post they can't keep up with you.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25724 Dec 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I would NEVER be a friend of some troll with usernames like Fight On and/or PPPete. Maybe ask your TrOJan buddies CT and Trojan. They seem to tolerate, even enjoy, your shenanigans because they got nuttin' else to come up with... Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins! Number 18 in the country in both football and basketball!!!
Brewski can we please just focus on our bowl game instead of worrying about who is and is not our Bruin friend :/

I suggest we try to get into either the New Mexico or Las Vegas Bowl. I think we can beat some of those MWC teams ;)

The Hunger Bowl is already BYU and they are always ruffians against us so I say we pass there. Then the remaining bowls are the Sun, Holiday, and Alamo bowls which are all against Big 12 biggies like Baylor and the Oklahoma schools. We really don't want to go there and get fanny waxed again! What do you think :/

Go Bruins! Let's leave the Big 12 bowls for the Stanford/Arizona State loser and Oregon shall we!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25725 Dec 4, 2013
PeePeePeter, can you please leave this thread, other than that guy you see in the mirror - with all your other monikers, I don't think anyone here cares to read your garbage, nor cares what the hell you have to say. Dumbass.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25726 Dec 4, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that your fellow Bruins BFL, BN and BI are jealous of you PP, you show them up each and every post they can't keep up with you.
talk to yourself much? pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,534,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Elerby 258,462
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 314,298
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web