UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35803 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25668 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for being a good sport, not sure that was me you're talking about, but if you saw a handsome, middle-age stud, surrounded by beautiful women, and gathering people to do the 8-clap at the East end of the coliseum before entering, near the statues?- yup, that was me. LOL
I didnt see ANY Bruin fans at the game who fit that description. Besides, that is a Trojan requisite! HaHa
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously though, we are stacked for the next 2 years, even if our recruiting classes turn out be shytti (which they won't), even if Hundley does not return, the QB waiting in the wing is bigger, faster, and has a cannon for an arm, his name is Asianti Woulard, he won the skills competition at the US Army HS all-star game...so things are looking pretty sweet, for the future.
Woulard? Isnt he that the guy that only has a year of experience at QB because he played more wide receiver in high school? I heard he is a work in progress because despite having potential tools (strong arm, good size, very good athlete, they say his decision-making in games is very suspect and he is uncomfortable in the pocket. Looks like you better hope Hundley stays, because that could impact Mora to decide to take a big payolla from Washington... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#25669 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
CEO screwed up by saing he would stay even if he didn't get the job. I agree he deserves a shot, and why rush the hire? Sark didn't do much in Washington this year, but who knows with USC's talent, he could do great,
If we keep it in the Trojan family with Sark returning to run the show and CEO staying on, I cant see why any Trojan would not be happy with that. A "sexy" hire does not necessarily prove success (well, maybe except Urban Meyer)... HaHa

USC - READY TO RETURN TO THE GLORY YEARS OF THE 2000s!

San Marino, CA

#25670 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Time for Mora to give CEO a call
More like Guerrero giving a (desperation) call to CEO once Mora high tales it to Washington to be the second incarnation of Rick NewHeistal... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25671 Dec 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
You Ruins CHOKED on National TV last night FACT!....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

35 to 14 troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25672 Dec 2, 2013
And 6 days til Mighty USC destroys the hapless lil Bruins!...LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Nice prediction Nostradamus
LMFAP
35 to 14

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25673 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>More like Guerrero giving a (desperation) call to CEO once Mora high tales it to Washington to be the second incarnation of Rick NewHeistal... HaHa
Mora's not going anywhere

35 to 14 HaHa

BTW Sark could be the Trojans Rick NewHeistal, just saying both coached @ Washington, both coming "home" be careful, be very careful.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25674 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAP
35 to 14
Yes indeedy you certainly got me this time BN. Please feel free to insult me and rub in the recent UCLA football win over USC. Please rememeber though that when you bash USC you also insult CPEM and Trojan, I know you're much smarter than I and do realize this but I just thought I would give you a kindly reminder. Now carry on with the insults towards me.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25675 Dec 2, 2013
Yes indeedy you certainly got me this time BN. Please feel free to insult me and rub in the recent UCLA football win over USC. Please rememeber though that when you bash USC you also insult CPEM and Trojan, I know you're much smarter than I and do realize this but I just thought I would give you a kindly reminder. Now carry on with the insults towards me.[/QUOTE]

Nope CPEM and trojan know whats going on troll, you insult them by including yoursorrybutt with them. they have class of which you have ZERO TROLL

35 to 14 fool, chew on that for 362 more days
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25676 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Time for Mora to give CEO a call
CEO wants to be a head coach.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25677 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt see ANY Bruin fans at the game who fit that description. Besides, that is a Trojan requisite! HaHa
<quoted text>Woulard? Isnt he that the guy that only has a year of experience at QB because he played more wide receiver in high school? I heard he is a work in progress because despite having potential tools (strong arm, good size, very good athlete, they say his decision-making in games is very suspect and he is uncomfortable in the pocket. Looks like you better hope Hundley stays, because that could impact Mora to decide to take a big payolla from Washington... HaHa
Re: Woulard, he was a Receiver 2 years in H.S. but did very well in the combines at QB, Central Florida was his school, until UCLA came along. During the Fall Camp, Mora was extremely pleased with how well and quickly he picked up the offensive schemes. Also Hundley was his room mate and Hundley has spent a lot time preparing him. I saw him in practice, he is a natural at the QB position, I am torn between Hundley staying and leaving because I want to see what Woulard c an do.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25678 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>More like Guerrero giving a (desperation) call to CEO once Mora high tales it to Washington to be the second incarnation of Rick NewHeistal... HaHa
Not happening.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25679 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAP
35 to 14
Buahahahaha how about Bite On being a little bytch on Saturday "waaaaaa waaaaaa the refs lost the game for us" and did you hear about Xavier Grimble tweeting "I can hold my head up high knowing that we beat ourselves, not UCLA" what a bone head, he is the same tool that twitted when he committed to USC "I decided to be a Trogan" - with a "G" is he a tool or what?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25680 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope CPEM and trojan know whats going on troll, you insult them by including yoursorrybutt with them. they have class of which you have ZERO TROLL
35 to 14 fool, chew on that for 362 more days
Once again BN you have shown your superior intellect and judgement skills. I am no match for you. If only I could exude the class that you a "True Blue Bruin" have displayed over the years on these forums. I'm sure Trojan and CPEM have given you free reign to speak on their behalf. Oh woe is me, 362 days to ponder such a crushing defeat.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25681 Dec 2, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeedy you certainly got me this time BN. Please feel free to insult me and rub in the recent UCLA football win over USC. Please rememeber though that when you bash USC you also insult CPEM and Trojan, I know you're much smarter than I and do realize this but I just thought I would give you a kindly reminder. Now carry on with the insults towards me.
go back to being a dyck, that fits you a little better than your fake-ass posts.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25682 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go back to being a dyck, that fits you a little better than your fake-ass posts.
nice little butt wooping Saturday wasn't it?
This troll will be my bytch for months to come.
LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25683 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
And mine.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25684 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Although I do give kudos to your Bruins for their victory on Saturday over USC, I do not in anyway embrace your Bruin-Homosexual lifestyle, I must say NO to this invitation to be your bytch, this must be some UCLA tradition, one that I am not willing to embrace. Please proceed with your verbal assault.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25685 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's sad to see Tony Parker's game not improving.
Funny you say that because he has vastly improved from last year which goes to show you just how terrible he was last season. Being labeled as a "project" was being too kind, but at least I am seeing some offensive moves this year. His defense scares my though as the opponent big man has schooled him every game so far.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25686 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Guess the midnight flight to Rio didn't have an extra seat? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25687 Dec 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Although I do give kudos to your Bruins for their victory on Saturday over USC, I do not in anyway embrace your Bruin-Homosexual lifestyle, I must say NO to this invitation to be your bytch, this must be some UCLA tradition, one that I am not willing to embrace. Please proceed with your verbal assault.[/QUOTE]

your post 25479 11/25 bytch
"You placing $ on the Ruins? That's a guarantee for a USC victory The jinx is in full force...LMFAO! "

easiest $100 I have made since I put your arse on Santa Monica Blvd bytch, now behave or I'll make you watch the game film from Saturday night troll

35 to 14 Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,745,406
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min June VanDerMark 336,772
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2